Teacher's Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher is captured and tormented.
4.3k words
4.17
155.9k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara squinted into the shadows wondering where Brian was. For a moment she thought her group of students were wearing masks unable to see them properly. One of them came closer and she saw it wasn't John; it wasn't someone from her group at all.

"What are you doing?" She shouted. "You'll get into trouble for this. Untie me and I'll tell no one. Just untie me now! What's the name of your principle?" She shouted in outrage. A little part of her wanted to break down in hysterical laughter at the ridiculousness of being tied up twice in one night.

As they came closer she saw they were a ruff gang from an inner city college. These black guys were all looking at her as though she were dinner. Or at least one of them was while the others were a little nervous. They seemed to be wondering what to do with her now they had her.

One thing she knew for certain they wanted to see teachers' breasts. They were hers; no one was going to see them. 'Well,' she thought. 'I'll just have to talk them out of playing around like nasty creatures.' Lara should have learnt her lesson and shouldn't have become angry and shouted at them.

"You don't have the upper hand now Miss rich school teacher. You're just a white piece of ass. We saw you standing naked before your guys. We know that's against the rules and you do to."

Inside she nearly died with shame. "That was a mistake. They were naughty young men and I told them off. My towel slipped off, I didn't do it on purpose." She said. Feeling so bad about these lads knowing what happened she didn't think about how they knew. She was busy trying to cover up, trying to minimise the damage and repair her reputation.

"We have here a piece of white trash guys." Christian said to his friends. "She is so hot to trot she shows her naked ass to anyone who's near. I bet you weren't satisfied by those white guys, were you teacher."

She interrupted him saying. "No! I mean they didn't touch me. I covered myself up. It was nothing like that. You're just being rude! Now cut me down and behave yourself." She demanded. She was gasping for breath with her heart beating so fast she thought it would burst.

She hoped their teachers turned up soon. Surely they must be wondering where these students had got to. Where was Brian and her team? Would he find her missing from the cabin and come out here looking for her or was he fast asleep in his bunk? She didn't think he would be able to sleep after seeing his teacher naked and his friends teasing and playing with her. On the other hand she hoped her little saviour wouldn't find out for she would die of shame if he saw her like this.

She looked down in disgrace trying to hide her face in her long auburn hair. "Hell! Why didn't I wear a bra?" She whispered. Both nipples were straining at the thin material of the dress showing through hard and erect. She looked up at the lads. They were closer now staring at them. The look in their eyes made her feel as if they were licking their lips at the thought of seeing a pair of delicious firm breasts.

Christian stepped close and brought his hand up to a nipple. Through the thin fabric she felt the touch so finely it hurt. It was just the brush of his hand that caught a nipple but the thought of this lad touching it was upsetting.

"Stop that this minute. You can't do that to me I'm a teacher not some cheap woman from your neighbourhood." She said. The moment the words left her lips she was sorry to have uttered them. It was too late now they couldn't be taken back.

"Well that's not nice teacher. What's so high and mighty about you're white ass. Yo a woman aint you? What's so different about yo tits teacher?" Jerry spat at her.

"OK! We had better check them out Jerry. Lets see what's so special about yours teacher lady."

His hand cupped a breast then the other. He weighed them in both hands pushing them up and down. The others laughed asking for more.

Lara strained at the rope binding her to the post. The agony of having this young lad playing with her breasts was so humiliating she wanted to scream. The only thing stopping her was the thought of bringing the other teachers here. They wanted to see her breasts and if she didn't say something to stop them they might pull them out.

Lara wished she had at least worn a bra. In the dark outside her cabin no one could see but here they could. The outline of her breasts was too clear even with just the firelight. She couldn't take her eyes off those hands pushing and pulling, rolling them around inside the dress.

"Please! Stop it. That's so bad. You mustn't do that to a teacher. You know it's wrong you should show me respect." She tried to appeal to him.

"Tell me what's so wrong teacher because it sure feels nice to me! I'm just giving you a nice massage. What am I doing to you teacher? Tell me." He said while pinching a nipple.

"Ouch. That hurt. Stop it, please. OK! I'll say it. You're playing with my breasts. They're not for naughty young men to play with." She whispered.

"So you just keep them for older men do you? They are tits Miss Hoity Lady, say it."

"I didn't mean that. They're not just for men to play with. They are mine; please leave them alone, please! No I don't mean I can play with them either. Alright I'll say it. They are teachers white tits. You're playing with teachers white tits. Please stop it, it hurts." She tried desperately to appeal to him.

"Stop playing around Christian. Let's see those melons bro." Jerry told him with agitation.

"No! Please you mustn't do that. You mustn't show off my teacher's white breasts, I mean tits. Keep them hidden. You can play with my tits if you like just don't. . ." She pleaded. She stopped suddenly with shock. His hand moved from a breast to the top of the dress. It was a reminder of when John had ripped the towel off.

Closing her eyes she felt the dress ripped from her body. He hadn't just revealed her breasts he had stripped her down to her panties. Her eyes opened wide in anger. "What have you done? You little shit." The words dried in her mouth as she saw them close in.

Her breasts heaved upward with each breathe heavily sucked in through an open mouth. The nightmare she knew was now just beginning. She pressed her legs together trying desperately to hide her most feminine parts from those five wicked lads. If she had been thinking straight she would have been glad to at least be wearing a sensible pair of white panties.

Trying to slow her breathing she tried to speak. "Please cover me. Just wrap my dress around me. Please! I'm naked. You mustn't do this to me I'm a teacher for God's sake." She pleaded.

"Just cover my body Christian. You can play with my tits if you like. Don't you want to play with teachers tits? I know you want to. Just don't let the others see me naked. Please, Christian!" Lara felt so humiliated from begging this heartless youth she wanted to shut it all out but had to plead with him to prevent something more dreadful happening.

"Shit guy, your good. She's begging you to play with her melons."

She tried to tell them it wasn't what she meant. She wanted them to stop but giving them something they wanted might get the dress back. She just couldn't find the right words to stop them.

"I saw her that first day on camp." Jerry said. He was standing so close she could feel his breath on her nipples; it tickling them doing something awful to her. "I wanted to see this white teacher's hot body then. Didn't think it would happen, bro. No way. This teachers hot man." Jerry said to Christian.

Lara watched in trepidation as Jerry took a nipple between his fingers and pulled both breasts up almost under her chin. She whimpered trying not to scream. He let them bounce for his friends to laugh at.

She looked away and thought for a moment she was hallucinating. There it was again, a face perched upon the forts fence looking down at her. In the light of the fire she could see it was Brian.

She dropped her head in shame. This nice young man had a crush on her and he could see these terrible guys molesting her. How could he help her against five of them? They probably had knives too.

She didn't want to but she had to look back up at him. She shook her head meaning for him to stay where he was, warning him not to interfere. She didn't want him to see this it was too shameful. That nice young man was watching his nice teacher stripped and molested.

Christian pulled his friend away from her and she thought the others were going to have a go at her breasts. She drew in a breath of fear watching his fingers tighten on her panties. "No!" She said. "Just play with my breasts. The others haven't had a go yet."

She looked across at the other guys crowded around her. "You want to play with teachers breasts don't you? Look at my nice white teachers' breasts. They are lovely aren't they? Just play with them." She pleaded. Her voice sounded pathetic even to her. There hadn't been a shred of respect from the beginning and now they looked at her with contempt.

How could she beg them to play with her breasts it was so stupid. The agony of disgrace at those words was painful yet she couldn't think what to say to save her self. "Just play with my breasts then let me go." She cried in shame.

Catching sight of Brian watching her plead with these terrible youths choked off the appalling words. How could she be saying this? It was only in desperation she told herself, just to distract them. Perhaps they might fight amongst themselves and forget about her panties.

"Look at this, guys. I have my hand in teachers' panties and she is already pleading with me to play with her tits." Christian boasted.

"Please don't do this to me. Please!" She cried.

"Playing with your tits has got you going hasn't it teacher?"

"No! I'm not like that." She whined. She felt his hand slide down into them and feel her lips. They were as dry as her mouth. She wasn't excited she was afraid and ashamed.

He was angry that he hadn't excited her and ripped the panties off. They lie on the ground at her feet. She moaned at the indignity of being naked and at their mercy. She was a teacher and should be in charge of these youths not the other way round it was so wrong and so degrading.

He moved up close and she felt his hard cock against her belly. She gasped and clamped her thighs together. There was no way he would do that to her. It couldn't happen to her. That nice young man Brian was watching and that made it all the more unbearable.

She was pleased with the little victory over him. He couldn't get into position or force her legs apart and she though it might be possible to save her self through their inexperience. Men had wanted her, even craved her delicious body and she had denied them. She wasn't going to let these nasty hoodlums have her.

They tied a rope around her neck then untied her arms. She was pulled to the ground to lie in the dirt. They were organised now with a new incentive. She didn't hear their banter it was too degrading to listen to. She shut it out.

Pulled into position by so many hands about her body her senses were bombarded into submission. She trembled on hands and knees desperately trying to regain some control, to talk to them, to get them to stop.

She heard them discussing her fabulous body and shivered.

"Look at those tits wiggle guys. She is so damn hot. Teacher is one damn fuck hole."

This couldn't be happening it was a nightmare.

"I want that pussy Christian and I want it now." Jerry said.

"I'll take it first." Christian said.

"Oh! No! Please not that." She pleaded. The thought of becoming pregnant was too terrible to contemplate. That it would be with these lads was disgusting. What would her father say if she came home in such disgrace? She had to think fast and stop them.

"Please! Use my mouth. You want to use teacher's pretty lips don't you! Just do that. Just put it in there. Just think about it please. Not my little pussy you're too big. I'll do it nice for you, I promise." She pleaded with a sob.

Looking up as though to escape she caught sight of Brian peering over the wall. 'Oh! Shit! He was watching her plead with these dreadful youths to take her mouth.' How bad could it get? How bad was she to do this in front of him? Had she crushed his dreams? What did he think of his nice teacher now?

"Good idea teacher. You learn fast white girl." Christian told her. He held the rope tight lifting her face up to nuzzle his rock hard cock.

Now it was going to happen she wasn't so sure it was a good idea. It had to be the better of two evils surely. Whimpering with disgust and in disgrace she opened her lips for him.

They made her swing her breasts to and fro meaning to humiliate her while gaining enough courage to take her. The sweat was glistening upon her pale white body in the fire light. Brian couldn't take his eyes off his teacher's body so wonderfully naked and so vulnerable. He hated those animals that were hurting her so badly he burned with anger.

He shouted from the path leading up to the fort. "Who's in there? You guys should be in your bunks. He rattled the wooden gates in a fury. You'll be on detention for the rest of the week if I catch you." He shouted, pretending to be a teacher.

"Shit! We can't be caught. Get outa here." Christian whispered. In a blind panic they scrambled over the stockade and away into the night.

Brian forced the gate and ran over to his beloved teacher. He cradled her in his arms stroking her hair just wanting everything to be alright. She stopped sobbing and he kissed the tears away.

"Oh! Brian. You're my hero. You saved me." She tried to say more but couldn't.

"Quiet now. Lie still for a moment. I'll help you back to the cabin and you'll be safe there." He told her.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, that . . ." She started to say but couldn't continue.

"Shush. It's OK!"

"I have to. I have to talk. I need to get rid of it out of my mind. It's bad Brian. Your lovely teacher has been a bad girl." She wailed. "Did you see what they did to me?" She suddenly asked.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that. You wanted me for yourself didn't you? You know you could never have done anything. Now it's all spoilt for you. I'm not the nice teacher you can fantasise over." She stated and shivered.

He nodded in shame hoping she didn't guess he had become so excited, wanting her while watching them. He released his tight grip on her naked body meaning to get the remains of her clothes that he been trampled into the dirt.

"Don't let me go. Please. Just hold me tight. Cuddle me nicely." She said.

"You can kiss me as a reward like last time. I guess you won't want to now, I'm useless. I can't even reward you with a kiss." She whimpered.

Brian couldn't bear to see her like this feeling so humiliated.

"I'll help you back to the cabin." He said.

She felt rejected and ashamed but managed to rise from the dirt with his help.

In the woods there was a stream freezing cold but it seemed so inviting Lara pulled away from him. She bathed her poor body in the cleansing water. She drank swilling her mouth out again and again. She rubbed between her legs trying to scrub them from there too.

Cold and shivering he pulled her from the water knowing she might never stop. "Here take my clothes." He said, trying to pull them off. "I'll warm your body with mine or you'll get pneumonia.

She let him do what ever he liked with her she didn't care. It was some comfort that he held her trying to cover her body with his. It was a warm night under the stars and she watched the clouds part from the moon. It was a grassy romantic spot by the river but not for her.

"I want my reward." He told her.

"What?" She asked.

"I want a kiss." He said gently.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. How can you kiss your fallen angel now? You must hate me." She sighed.

He kissed her gently. The simple honesty and tenderness was healing her mind. She opened her mouth to him and felt his tongue enter her. She was startled by the image of that thug about to take her mouth. It flashed through her mind and as suddenly went.

He felt her shudder. "Sorry. I shouldn't have."

"No. Its not you it's me. You deserve your reward my hero." She almost smiled. She felt his penis hardening against her thigh. She couldn't take this attention. Perhaps she never would again. No. She was a more determined person than that. She would not give in to a bunch of hoodlums, letting them ruin her life.

"It's alright. You can do no wrong, my hero." She said and hugged him tight. She kissed his forehead. She let him kiss her again. The flash of the ordeal returned and she shook it off.

"I imagined holding you like this laying down with you but not in my wildest dreams naked!" He exclaimed. "Well. Yes I did."

"Tell me more, that's sweet. I need distracting." She said with feeling.

"I wanted to keep you to myself. I wanted to make you fall in love with me. I wanted you to smile at me. I wanted to see all of that wonderful body. Your lovely body, it's so smooth and soft." He said intently.

"You can. You have." She sighed. "But not as you imagined I guess."

"Yes its better than I imagined. You mean under the circumstances. No. I never imagined something like that it was terrible." He said the anguish clear in his voice.

She gripped him tight and told him. "It wasn't your fault. I am a tease sometimes perhaps it was my fault."

"No! It wasn't yours."

He went to kiss her again and she turned away. She saw he was hurt and whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I shouldn't have teased you, let you rub my back with oil. I can't kiss you just know. I will tomorrow. I can't explain but I just can't kiss you right now."

"You are still my hero." She said. She felt his penis hard against her thigh and sighed. If she was sorry for teasing him what was she doing to him now? She was his teacher lying naked in his arms. It wasn't fair on him.

She couldn't upset him, what if he told someone. She needed him to get her some clothes too. No. She couldn't think badly of him he wouldn't tell anyone. More than ever she felt so ashamed

"I'm sorry Brian, my hero. You saved me and I am so very grateful. I am yours now. I belong to you. Is that better? I was the bad guys slave and they could do anything they liked with me. You captured me from them so now I am your slave. It's only fair you can do anything you like with me. I am your slave, Brian." She said.

He looked at her with a cheeky smile upon his face. She just hoped he didn't want to kiss her again, not wanting that awful image to return.

"Do you know what I want to do?" He asked her.

She felt his penis throbbing and inwardly groaned. A distant memory came to mind about falling off a horse. A cure of a fear was to climb right on again. Would this be a reward for him or would she be using him? Could she let him climb on or would those nasty images surface again.

"I'm yours Brian. You can do whatever you like with me. A promise is a promise." She bit her lip and hoped he wouldn't want that right now or ever. A part of her wanted to be needed innocently not like that. A small voice was telling her no one would want her now. She felt worthless so giving herself to him would be nothing significant.

Her mind tumbled around in circles madly trying to find a way out. Could she ever be his wonderful teacher again? She felt his weight on her and tensed.

He fumbled around unsure of what to do. She grabbed his penis and gently guided it between her wet lips. She needed to be made love to. She needed a gentle loving kindness that was a comfort shared between them both. She knew she wouldn't orgasm but this was his reward not hers. For her it was a test. Could she bear it?

12