Teachers Work Well Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally spoke, "Cass, I...uh....I'm so sorry. I came down looking for a radio. I... didn't.... know that... uh...". Shit, I didn't know what to say. Damn.

She stopped me, "Kate, that's ok. To be honest this was so hot. I've never been so turned on in my life. I, uhhh, I orgasmed so hard I thought my back would break."

We laughed. What else could we do? We'd just experienced something that was so wrong...but sooooo right. Normally, embarassment would have flooded over me but I felt totally comfortable, albeit it still felt surreal. But it happened. I'd lived my life doing the right thing all the time. I went with my instincts this time and I had nothing to be ashamed of. And that orgasm was exactly what I needed.

Jon was slipping on his clothes - quietly - while Cassie and I were getting straightened up and pulling our appearances together. I couldn't help be glance over at Jon. Ya, he looked damn fine, I had to say, and really sexy in a post-fuck way. Obviously, I'd never look at him in the same way. Nor he me.

"K-Baby, I'll explain everything later. Do you mind giving us a little space for a few minutes?" Cassie said as she reached out to touch my hand. I nodded. I pulled on my clothes as quickly as possible. My shoes were in the hall. Before departing I gave her a hug, naked or not it didn't matter after what we'd just shared. We hugged tightly. I could feel the heat of her body.

Then, after releasing that hug I stepped over to give Jon a hug. It was kind of weird but it seemed the right thing to do at the time. And it was. He was quiet now but after what he just did I was surprised he wasn't curled up on the floor, exhausted.

As I left the room and pulled the door shut behind me, a bevy of questions came to mind. And getting the answers was going to make this one of the best tests I'd ever given!

12