Teachin' the Teacher

Story Info
The torture of school is her biggest desire!
7.3k words
4.18
127.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September rolls around in a rural New York town just fifty miles north of Queens. The leaves begin to change color and look like a million butterflies clinging to the trees. In the early morning a wind blows with a slight chill, tumbling the leaves around the entrance to Fishkill Middle School. The lights shine through the glass windows evident to those approaching as the early morning sun approaches dawn.

((((((RING!)))))) Students file into home room.

On the second floor in room #221 stands a petit young woman at the tender age 24. She is excited and nervous as this is her first teaching assignment. Being the new hire she has taken a place teaching 8th grade math. The math is where she belongs, but as most young aspiring teachers she always dreamed of 2nd and 3rd grade students. She was pleased to acquire a position so close to home and the small town allowed a novice to train much easier as the new year progressed.

Well aware she would be watched as the school committee thought she may be too young to handle such responsibility. Only a few older members pushed the issue, claiming she was more qualified than most. Noting how she must have worked diligently to be as educated at such a young age.

((((((RING!))))))

Sweat gathers in the young teachers’ palms as she clings to the back of her chair.

“Good morning children. ‘as the remaining boys and girls seat them self’ My name is Miss. Jensen and I will be your home room teacher and for most of you your Math teacher as well. It is nice to meet you all today.” Stumbling nervously with her fingers looking for her bi folder.

“What are you going to have a seizure or you just nervous Mr. J!” came a loud crack from the back of the room.

Many children continue to talk undertone.

Finding her bi folder she looks at the names. Peering over her thin glasses she gives a glare like a vulture. Saying, “Larry is it? Well, Mr. Larry it might seem you are going to have quite a long year if you don’t know the difference between a mister and misses by now. My name is incase there was too much noise is Jill Jensen and you may only address me as Miss Jensen you got that! Mr. Larry”

Larry responds in a tone of humor, “Yeess Misses Jensen” making a comment to another boy just over whisper volume, “Jensen, Henson is that like the Muppet maker with the big boobies and the short height you think some one has their hand up her dress making her move and wiggle?”

Jill pretends to not hear as she finishes with roll call. “OK, students these will be your assigned seats unless I change them, every morning, understood. (no one is paying attention) I will be expect…..”

((((((RING!)))))) Students rushing out the door laughing.

“….ing Better Behavior Tomorrow!”

Jill holds her hands together and closes her eyes taking a deep breath. Exhaling slowly like in Lamaze class, Jill gathers her thoughts.

((((((RING!)))))) students enter slowly and are discussing summer events

Jill sits at her desk waiting patiently for the murmur to stop. Standing up at 5’3” Jill addresses the youth competing to speak louder then the children, “Excuse me! My name is Miss Jensen! I will be your eighth grade Math teacher!” With no avail the children ramble on. “If you could open your books to page 45 we will start with a review!” with no one listening Jill continues on with her lessen.

((((((RING!)))))) Students thrash toward the door.

Jill seating her self elbows on desk places her head into her hands. Knowing the next 45 minutes is her free period she sniffles as tears form behind her hands.

There is a knock on the side of the door frame in the rhythm “A shave and a haircut two bits.” Gordon walks in and hands a tissue to Jill sitting on the corner of her desk. Jill takes the tissue blowing her nose and snorting to regain composure. Jill looks up at Gordon and says, “I am sorry it is just a bit …well I may not …’As Jill fights the tears hard.’….I do not know, what I am doing here?”

Gordon looks down at Jill taking his hand to her cute face and wipes the tear with his big thumb and smiles at her and says, “Come on lets go down to the teachers lounge let me buy you my darling a cup of coffee the finest in all New York and then I will sell you some helpful wisdom that you can begin to use in you very next class.”

Smiling with a silent laugh Jill stands nodding her head in appreciation. “My name is Jill Jensen by the way.” Holding her hand out to greet Gordon properly.

Gordon accepts her greeting collecting her small hand into his larger hand saying, “I know Miss Jensen My room is across the hall, and it was hard to not hear you screaming for help. ‘as they walk’ My name is Gordon Spence and the pleasure is all mine. Since Mrs. Balder passed away last year I was happy to hear the new teacher was younger. Anyone under 75 would have made me happy. They never told me you were going to be so beautiful……..”

They continued to chatter along their decent to the lounge.

When Gordon turns and stoops down to retrieve sugar from below the cabinet. Jill looks at the gluteus maximus presented before her eyes. Her eyebrows tussle and she admires the man standing before her. Gordon may have been 45 ish with salt pepper hair and a slightly darker complexion. Latino, Jill thought as she gazed unaware at the tight physic displayed before her eyes.

From behind Jill, a light tap, hand on the shoulder and a whisper, “He does that to all the girls you know? Hell he even wiggles his ass for me, ‘Gordon shakes his butt like Elvis on stage never turning back.’ Some of us think this is what gave old Mrs. Balder her heart attack.”

Turning around with three cups of coffee in hand Gordon says, “Jill I would like you to meet Mathew Obyn. Mr. Obyn is the athletic coordinator. ‘Jill turns around flushed rosy pink cheeks to greet him.’ Matt and I have been the only morning coffee club participants for ten years now just the two of us.”

Matt says, “Not entirely old Mrs. Balder at one time joined us then well with the lightened displays of sexual behavior she seemed to not miss our antics as she remained in her room. I for one am glad we have some new blood around here and look forward to the year ahead. Here is to the three best teachers in the school.” Lifting his coffee and taking a sip.

Jill giggled as she followed suit. Still trying to hide the blushing with her fore arm.

Gordon says, “Relax you are among good friends here, nothing to be ashamed of if you think I have a cute tushie that is just what I need to hear. Right! Matt? All that exercise pays off Matt and I work out every day after school. You should join us some time? Oh just a bit of a warning ‘(acting and talking like queen Elizabeth, all proper) the other crabs that work at this establishment will find no such humor as appropriate.’ At lunch time you will be graced at meeting the living dead. They will annoy any sane person just think before you speak, or don’t speak.”

Jill now really flushed responds, “Thanks you two are funny, and that is what I needed. I think I might take you up on that offer some time.”

Matt excuses himself, as he was off early to set up for class being the first day. Jill and Gordon continue their flirting in a subtle manner…..

*****

The phone rings in Jill’s apartment Jill answers, “Hello Brad? Hi__Honey No, No I had a great day.____ When do you think you can get here? ___ OK, I want to tell you all about it____Yep OK ‘((mmuah)) OK, I’ll see you at seven bye.”

*****

“(( Ding ))((Dong!))))))” Jill scampers to the door throwing it open. Kisses Brad passionately holding her arms around his neck.

Brad in good fortune says, “How about that I go to work and curse, you go to work and get all excited like a child meeting Mickey Mouse. I can see grand ma lost another dress, But it looks good on you.”

Jill Tosses her blonde shoulder length hair to the side, unbuttoning her top dress buttons looking at Brad as she sways side to side. Taking the shoulders Jill allows the dress to slide off her frame and collapse on the floor like a deflated inner tube around her feet. Jill proceeds to unclasp her bra biting on her lower lip until the two ends separate. Jill Turns her Back to brad and while allowing the bra to slide off her arms. She leans forward slipping the flowered underpants off her ass then down her legs. Stepping forward Jill looks over her shoulder asking, “I’ll be in the bed room if you want any thing?”

Brad takes off chasing her, Jill jumps like a jack rabbit sprinting for the bed letting out a, “heeee!” squeal.

Landing on the bed face down Jill is giggling as Brad tackles her from behind.

Brad kissing Jill’s back kisses down to her ass.

Jill still giggling stiffens her legs.

Brad runs his tongue up and down her crack waiting for her to relax. Then spreads her legs wide, sitting up. Removing his shirt and pants Brad begins to lick Jill’s wetness teasingly slow from her clit to her anus. He pauses at her rectum and darts his tongue at her sensitive orifice.

Jill arching her back pushes back in appreciation of the probing wet point.

Brad holding her cheeks apart opens the hole with his tongue as the muscles relax. Brad adjusts his body to allow his erection to expand. Jill’s body quivers as Brad rims her anus. His hand slips between her legs he feels the warm wetness dripping like warm maple syrup. Then Brad begins to penetrate her pussy with two fingers edging in slowly.

Jill is breathing an, ”Uuuh, Uuuuh, Oh do it Hun.” As her ass creeps higher off the bed and leaned back onto Brad’s fingers.

Brad tongue is buried in Jill’s ass, as he thrusts three fingers into her pussy violently. Brad feels Jill’s muscles contract around his tongue and fingers.

“Aaaarrrgh! Uh, Uh, Ooohw God! Fuck Yes” As Jill’s ass humps his hand and fluid flows out her pussy from an intense orgasm!

Brad smiling Bites her ass cheek, playful like. Crawling up over Jill, Brad positions his stiff member at her entrance and proceeds to enter her at a steady pace. Upon the full length of his cock being inserted he placed his hands on Jill’s hips. With the slightest pressure of Brad’s hands pushing.

Jill moved forward then back to meet Brad’s testicles, As the pace quickened the slap of his balls gave a nimble sting to her clit. This sent Jill over the edge trouncing into Brad’s engorged member, Jill squeezed his cock tight with her pussy like a fisherman holding a wiggling fish. A feeling of warmth oozed inside her body once then another yet another squirt. Jill cried out, ”Brad, fill me! AAAAHh oh my Aaahaah!” indulging in the moment, Jill laid limp ass up, panting for air.

Brad took a slow approach to removing his dead soldier out from her womb. The juice flowed out and followed her trench to the bulbous engorged clit then dripped to the bed spread. Brad smacks her kiester as he twists falling onto the bed on his back.

Jill’s ass and hips quiver as she rolls her ass over onto Brad to fall asleep.

*****

Jill addresses the class, “And a reminder the test is on Monday. I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving vacaTION!

((((((RING!)))))) As first period ends.

In the teachers lounge Jill asks Gordon, “So what no Matt today?” Making her morning brew.

“No, he always takes the Wednesday before thanks giving off no Phys-Ed today.”

Jill asks, “So I Guess that means no after school work out either ay’, That’s too bad because, I was thinking about Today I could have made it too. Maybe next time?” shaking her head in a fake disappointment.

Gordon says, “well you are in luck, as it turns out I am going to the weight room after classes and I could sure use a spotter. Of course I know you are bluffing and wouldn’t know what to do anyway?

Jill looks at Gordon scrunching her nose like a mouse replies, “I do too know what to do, and I will prove it when I show up after last class.”

Gordon looks at Jill and mentions, “I hope you brought clothing other than that silky pant suit?”

Standing up Jill squats and says, “see they are stretchy I’ll be just fine. If you don’t want me just say so?”

Gordon on watching her shape says, “I believe they will do just fine from what I can see.”

Jill stands up and play slaps Gordon’s chest saying, “We shall see who is doing the looking later.” With that being said they head back to their class rooms.

*****

((((((RING!)))))) Last bell the school empties like a herd of antelope being chased by a tiger.

Jill cleans her room then heads down to the GYM entering the weight room she turns on the lights. Taking off her sports coat she hangs it on the weight bench. She stands in front of one of the many mirrors in the room and turns to one side then the other looking her self over. She admires her fine figure in the light green form fitting dress pants. Checking to make sure the zipper in the back is all the way up. Jill tucks in the white blouse then pulls it out just the right amount. Stooping down Jill removes her high heels and places them neatly near her coat in the corner.

Gordon walks in he is dressed in tight fitting black spandex bike shorts with a plain white t-shirt and black jogging shoes. Catching Jill off guard says, “Nice of you to make it! Did you stretch out yet?”

Jill looks confused.

Gordon says, “Here just follow me.” Gordon begins stretching, and Jill trying not to look at his shrink rap tight outfit follows as best as possible and she still maintains her modesty.

Jill says as they come to the end of the stretch, “See that was easy! What’s next?”

“Squats” replied Gordon as he removed all the weights from the bar, “OK your up! Put this belt on.”

Jill looked at it and said, ”What about all the weights don’t I get any?” as she placed the belt on.

Gordon physically moved her into position, placing her feet and arms. Standing right behind Jill Gordon grabbed the bar lifted then lowered it to her shoulders. Her thin legs went down easy then shook to get the last two pumps out. Gordon then placed a belt on and added several weights.

“Here let me show you how a man does it. ‘As Gordon grinned playful at Jill.’ You can spot if you wish?”

Jill bit her tongue shaking her head in a mocking manner toward Gordon. As Gordon completed his second stroke Jill said, “Is this where I say nice tushie?”

Gordon returning to a squat position says, “It is a nice one so do not wear it out by staring so hard.”

Jill mock pouted looking in the mirror she noticed he was looking back at her. On his last squat he paused. Jill still looking in the mirror went to pretend to slap his ass. The depth perception was off and she smacked Gordon right between the crack and her finger ends stuck his ball sack pressed so tightly in the thin material.

Gordon pushed the weight to the top as he hears

“Oh my God! Oh, Oh, Oh, I didn’t just do that! Oh my God are you OK? I can’t believe I just did that?” Jill spoke wildly bouncing around.

Gordon looks at Jill says, “I am fine, but perhaps we should consider some free weights they might be safer?”

Moving over to a bench Gordon picks up a small 3lb. weight and proceeds to show Jill how to position. “Take your right hand and right knee and place them on the bench while you left leg remains strait but not locked out. Then pull the weight up and to the rear slowly returning to the neutral position. Ok? Are you listening or thinking about slapping my ass again? Gordon wiggles his hips in a tease.

Jill opens her hand and gently slaps his but like in a high five motion and laughs.

Jill taking her position over the bench looks in the mirror and Gordon is pretending to smack her like a rodeo horse.

Jill catches Gordon’s eyes and says, “its ok I deserve it. ‘Gordon places his hand ever so soft on her tush and gives a slow soothing rub over her cheek.’ “Ten” Ok next side.’ Jill swaps sides.’ You best get your pay back slap in now or forget it.” Jill begins lifting.

Gordon brings his hand to Jill’s ass and standing beside her he feels the crack of her cheek, running his fingers over the soft tight material. Jill says nothing. Gordon firmly watching her ass slides his hand between Jill’s parted crotch. Her pussy is pushed outward forming a tight camel toe in the thin material. Gordon runs his hand over the area feeling the warmth radiating through her pants.

Jill stands up and Gordon’s hand slithers off her ass facing him she says, “OK I think that is enough for today. ’Looking at Gordon’s face, Jill takes her index finger and traces the outline of Gordon’s erect penis through his shorts.’ Someone here is a bad boy and before things go too far I think we should go home now.”

Gordon leans forward and kisses Jill on the lips slow and gentle.

Jill’s tongue slips into Gordon’s mouth fleeting then withdraws. With her left hand she firmly presses it into his erection and passing down grasps his balls. She leans in and kisses Gordon with more passion. Jill feels the zipper in the back slowly moving south. Then she feels the warmth of his hand slide under her silk panties and down her crack. His fingers touch her wet desire and the tingle in her groin alarms her. Jill pushes back.

Jill wiping her lips from the saliva says, “Yea like I said ehm, I need to get going. ‘zipping her pants, turning around to gather her shoes, and sports coat. Walking back she gives a sensual peck on the lips.’ Happy thanks giving I will see you on Monday.” Planting another small kiss on his lips. Jill turns and half heartedly jogging like a school girl late for the bus leaves the room.

Gordon lifts his fingers to his nose as he inhales deeply takes in the smell of her sex it is an intoxicating aroma. Imaging the bounce in Jill’s step as her buns departed the room.

*****

Moments later in Jill’s car

“Hello, Brad yea it’s me Jill I can barely hear you. I am on my cell phone.____ no everything is alright, _____I was just getting out of work and was hoping to stop by. Is that OK? ____ you____ what do you mean what has gotten into me? ______ Fine I won’t let you know when I am horny is that what you want? ____ Didn’t think so what’s wrong with being in the mood everyday? _____ If it is nothing then why do you question it and not just accept I need you? ______ Is this going to be another marriage talk thing?_____ Ok see you in a bit ((((Mmuah)))) bye Hun.”

*****

For you as the reader may be developing a clue as to why Brad is being abused with Jill’s sexual assault. Brad may have his suspicions but from his perspective you don’t knock a gift horse in the mouth. You may think you know the out come of this innocence.

Consider this sexual drive is hidden in a lot of prudish women. Jill Like most has a need to be fulfilled, and her up bringing is not a hindrance just a guide she lives by. Her beliefs contain an area she will not go out of her way to experience. Her lust will allow her to accept the environments proposed.

Jill is a beautiful young woman with a friend she wishes to remain with. Gordon is a gentle compassionate man who is married with children of his own. The obvious need not to be stated it is human nature to become close and attracted to those you spend considerable time with. Jill was appreciative for the support and guidance offered by her friend. Gordon was caught up by the feeling of being desired. Both of whom were caught up by the sexual attraction.

When February 14th rolled around things had changed at Fishkill Middle School. Jill Jensen, Gordon Spence, and Mathew Obyn have remained and became closer friends. The occurrence between Gordon and Jill was discussed on the Monday following Thanksgiving and they both agreed due to other commitments it was best left unsaid. Minor teasing was increased with a pat on the ass in passing fun, and complimentary glances with facial expressions were the replacement of a good morning wave.

12