Teaching Adele a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what we both wanted. I wanted his cock in my mouth and he wanted to feel me sucking him until he was rigid and firm again. What I hadn't expected exactly was what my mother was doing between my already excited cunt. While I was obligated to take Craig's cock deep in my open mouth I felt my labia being forced apart and the thick black dildo being inserted. Craig stood still. As mom began fucking my pussy with her toy, the swing began to slowly move back and forth. The more she drove it in the more I rocked and the deeper his shaft went down my throat.

Whatever it was mom had put on the rubber device she was plunging in and out of my pussy was obviously making my tender membranes much more sensitive. I thought I detected a slight scent of menthol and the sensitivity of my womanhood grew with each thrust. By now I had aligned my throat with Craig's swollen cock and I knew I was going to take it completely down my throat. Then I thought.

"My god. Oh my god I have it all in my throat, I feel his balls tapping against my nose. Oh lord, I'm going to die if I don't cum again. I want it so much and they're taking my body and mind from me."

Then I heard mom ask. "You ready Craig? She got your cock ready for some fun yet?

He reluctantly took his cock away from me and traded places with my mother. Mom, now holding my shoulders still, stopped the swaying swing and held me. Craig was now between my thighs and I felt his fingers moving between my pussy's lips, spreading them. Then his warm breath and more menthol filled my nostrils. He held a capsule within his mouth and breaking it, captured my clit between his lips.

My mother held me still but reaching over placed small thimble sized vacuum cups over each of my nipples I had been tilted up, almost in a sitting position and I could see how my nipples had been drawn up into the clear cylinders. There was no pain but just the sensation of being expanded. As Craig continued to lick and lap at my pussy, she began massaging my breasts almost as if adoring their firmness and shape. Then it began.

He was getting to me. My pussy began to slowly contract and I actually felt a sensation as if my toes were curling up. The contractions became more intense and frequent. Then my abdomen tensed and the overwhelming onset of an intense orgasm began. He captured my clit between his lips and lashed it with his tongue. His fingers entered and began to stroke firmly up behind my pelvic bone and finding my G spot began rubbing the balls of his fingers in and out.

I screamed as I came, and I heard my mother laughing at my obvious surrender to that most intense feeling of surreal pleasure. I went rigid in the swing then the next wave of sensations coursed thru my body. Again I strained and felt the delightful shocks rock my entire body. Lights flashed in my mind and I continued to babble.

"Yeah, oh yes....... Yes....... Good, it feels good." Then it was repeated again and again until I was just babbling incoherently to myself. No torture could be so wonderfully intense. I was in the most beautiful agony imaginable and still he used his mouth to seduce yet another and another climax out of my trembling body.

Perhaps I passed out. I don't know for sure. But now I lay limply in the shrouds of the sling. He was standing now. Moving closer to me I felt his cock sliding up and down the cleft of my pussy. Then he found the portal and entered. At first I felt the stretching sensation. The lining of my pussy was hypersensitive and as his thick cock stroked the tight tunnel that was my pussy, I simply couldn't get enough.

Mom had vanished and I stared at Craig watching his face as he worked his rigid cock in and out of my juicy opening. Suddenly mom was somewhere beneath me and I felt the ring of my tight little star being massaged. She was using that sensitizing solution on me back there and I thought I would faint. Then she forced that black thing in and began fucking my ass with it while Craig continued to pummel my cunt.

The shock waves began and my low, "Unh, unh, unh," grunts became more urgent. I began counting to myself, in out, in, out, in, out. Slowly the pace quickened and I went rigid and stared at him.......... "Fuck,.....Fuck..... Fuck me! I want it! Do it.....Fuck me and give it to me. Finish it! Fill me with cum. Gimmee it you bastard. Fuck my slimy cunt and finish me. Oh MOM... Make him cum! Mom I want it more!"

He began grunting. His pelvis moved faster and his thrusts became deeper and more desperate. His cock was now so rigid that he was lifting me up with it each time he drove in. He was beating my clit with his pubes each time he thrust and I came long and hard before passing out.

The fog lifted and I lay on a bed. The room was shrouded in darkness and my body ached. My pussy still tingled and twitched spasmodically and my breasts were sensitive and strangely swollen.

I had apparently wet the bed and I was still in restraints. Craig and Monique sat on the bed next to me in the dimly lit room and began to massage my body. The warm oil was spread over my abdomen and breasts. While mom massaged my breasts Craig was rubbing my feet and legs. When he got to my pussy he began working on my inner thighs. His hands seemed so smooth and slippery. In the dim light I could see that he wore rubber surgical gloves and now he began to be more intrusive. Massaging the tingling lotion into my puffy cunt. Using first two fingers, then three he worked his fingers in stretching me open. Then he had four fingers in me and his thumb was wobbling back and forth over my swollen clit. I wanted to cry out.

Now he placed his thumb in his palm and stacked his fingers together making his palm sort of curl over them. Slowly he began pumping his hand in and out. With each stroke I felt more violated and strangely I needed more, I wanted him in deeper.

I heard my mother ask. "How is she doing Craig? Is she going to be able to take it?"

He kept working his folded fingers in and out as he answered........ "She'll be fine. I'm almost there.... Ah yes I am in Monique."

He gently began fucking my cervix with his clenched fingers. Sometimes spreading them and twisting them, and at other times nudging his curled fingers up against my cervix. I was totally relaxed now and almost in a trance. Mom kept kneading and massaging my nipples as Craig continued to fist me. Slowly euphoria crept in and I was so relaxed and dreamy that it was almost like meditating. I had the sensation of being filled and though I would never have expected it. I started contracting hard on his fist. I drew a deep breath and Sobbed aloud. "Oh my god I'm cumming! Mommy I'm cumming now!"

She seemed pleased as she whispered, "Good girl, we knew you'd like it. He's good isn't he? Doesn't he make you feel like your floating on clouds? Keep cumming honey, you can keep going baby. Just feel it and let it come on in waves."

I did just that until I finally felt his fist move out of my spasming pussy. Mom took off the vacuum cups and again I was left alone.

Morning came and the light began to stream in the window. Suddenly Monique, Craig, and another young man appeared in the doorway. Being spread eagle as I was made me uncomfortable in the presence of the young man. He was familiar in a way but until Craig introduced him as his son, I didn't pick up on the feeling of having met him somewhere. Craig spoke to his son. What do you think Mike? Her mother and I are training her. I think Monique would like us to do her together. Mike smiled at me and then turned to his father and nodded before asking: "Want to DP her like we did that woman in Bangor Main?"

Craig looked at my mother for approval and when she nodded the men began to strip down. Mom opened her house coat and exposed her firm breasts and shaven cunt to Mike.

"You really can pick um dad. They're both beauties. How do you want to do this so no one is left out?"

That's when mom took charge.

"Set her free. With the three of us here she isn't going to be a problem." Then she looked at me and told me to stand up. Mike you get on the bed and lay on your back. Adele............ suck his cock until he's good and hard. I'll work on Craig."

Strangely I wanted to arouse this young man and relished my chore. He was an identical twin to his father in the cock department. Not less than eight inches long and probably two inches thick I felt as If it were déjà vu all over again. I had had this cock in my mouth just hours earlier in the cell. I suspected what was going to happen and I was slightly apprehensive about taking this young mans shaft in my ass.

Both father and son were quickly prepared. Mom coated Mikes cock with oil and had me straddle his cock, facing his feet. Slowly I lowered myself and after several attempts relaxed enough for him to make entry. Now I was sitting with my derrière resting on his pelvis. Mom came over and did what she always did best, supervised.

When Craig moved to kneel between Mike's and my legs I lay back, supported against Mikes chest. Then Craig moved his stiff cock up and slid it between the swollen rolls of my outer lips. Suddenly he swivelled his hips forward and I was pierced by his fat cock. I have never felt anything like it before.

Mom took a side chair and watched two marvellously sexy men fill both my ass and my pussy at the same moment. As Craig would thrust, Mike would draw out slightly only to return as his father prepared for his next drive. In and out, like a metronome they worked my body.

I would feel one enter as the other withdrew only to feel each replace his cock in the void provided. I was beyond sensations, I was delirious and the feelings were coursing thru me as if an electric eel were alive in my cunt.

Turning to mom, I watched as she thrust that diabolical black dildo she had used earlier, in and out of her cunt. The room was hot and reeked of sex. The sounds of our grunting, our bodies glistening with perspiration only heightened the erotic nature of what we were doing.

I was enjoying the services of a man and his son at the same time. I was the source of their pleasure. And they, mine. I couldn't tell if my pleasure was from being fucked in my slippery pussy or my well oiled ass, but each minute that passed I would have an orgasm that left me shuddering. and waiting for the next.

They went on. Neither had cum nor gave any indication that they were even close to being satisfied. I heard mom moaning as she reached climax after climax and our voices sometimes blended into a crescendo of obscene declarations.

"I'm cumming again............. Me too, Oh fuck it feels so good, Oh my god shove it in deeper Craig, It's cumming again. Holy shit that's strong. Gimmee more!" And it went on and on.

Mom must have needed a break. Now she appeared behind Craig and with her little riding crop began slapping his balls and buttocks, ordering him to go faster, or deeper.

"Fuck my little Adele good! Aah that's it Craig. Look at her. She's drooling and slobbering all over herself. See her tits bounce. Fuck her faster Craig! She's going to cum again. Oh my god just watch her go! Keep riding her hard."

Mike was the first to finish. I heard him grunt to his father. "Gonna fill her ass, dad. Giving her a load now.... Yeah, here it comes!"

He suddenly stopped heaving his cock up into my ass and I felt him give short thrusts as he filled me with his cum. Then he just laid there with my tight ass impaled on his cock. Mom now devoted her attention to Craig. Urging him on, and I loved it. She was helping him do exactly what I wanted. Fuck me until I could feel him shoot his hot sperm in my cunt.

When he too, moaned and tossed his head back sobbing aloud, "I'm there. Here it comes baby. I'm fuckin coming now!" He mimicked his son. Suddenly he thrust deep and hard. Holding his shaft deep he spew his warm cum deep inside my cunt before drawing out.

Mom quickly dropped down and began lapping the thick globules that formed and bubbled out of my pussy. Actually swallowing the mix of my juices and Craig's cum.

As she stabbed her tongue in deeper trying to glean the last of the sapid fluid, Craig moved behind her ass and inserted his rigid cock into her cunt. Still coated with the remnants of my wetness, he slid in easily and mom never even stopped lapping at my pussy for even one second.

I sat there. Mikes cock still buried in my ass, my body leaning slightly back as my mother sucked the dredges of cum from my pussy while Craig fucked her unmercifully. He was a stallion. Moving from one mare to the next and never pausing. He leaned over moms back and with one hand, reached under her waist and clutched her breast. With his other hand he began spanking her ass as if urging her to rock back on his cock harder and faster.

When she came, she paused lapping my cunt and looking up, smiled. Her face glistened with the creamy goo that she had been lapping up and she let out a long moan before collapsing. She was satisfied and we were both exhausted.

We lay there for almost an hour before finally helping each other to the spa to bathe and lick our wounds if that is the proper term for ultimate satisfaction and exhaustion. I guess I was the first to fully recover and I truly tried to entice Mike into cumming again but it didn't work. He told me he'd feed me in the morning, and I laughed, knowing exactly what breakfast would consist of. The king sized bed in the master bedroom barely accommodated the four of us but it was cozy and I fell of to sleep as we fooled around trying to impress each other with our stamina and endurance.

I woke up early. Just at sun-up and I was alone. Laying there I heard moans and cries coming from elsewhere in the house. I got up to explore the source. It was coming from the basement.

Entering the cell I saw mom in the centre of the room with her legs folded, kneeling on a Symbian and a wide strap around her nude body. Two chains were attached to either side and held her securely lashed down to the vibrating device. Her hands were manacled in front of her and she was going wild, thrashing her head and her breasts flailing as she screamed aloud.

Craig and Mike stood to one side watching her. They held the controls and were increasing and manipulating the intensity of the diabolical fucking machine. I really didn't understand the implications of what was going on until I looked at the shelf to the left. There, the various sized attachments for the machine were kept, and they were aligned in the order of size. The largest and most huge one was missing and probably in mom's dripping cunt. If memory served me, it had to be at least twelve inches long and probably three inches in diameter.

Craig and Mike were talking to her and after she was able to lift her head she looked at them as if in a stupor. The two of them were slowly stroking their cocks as they watched her pant uncontrollably. Then they would start it up again asking her if that was enough. She refused to answer and they turned it up onto high.

She threw her head back and bolted up. The rubber dildo thrust up and Mom threw her head back. She flung her head around slinging her hair from left to right. And her breasts gyrated up and down. Suddenly she let out a mournful groan of satisfaction and fell forward.

My first impulse was to rush to her aid but I turned and watched as father and son continued to stroke their massive cocks even faster. At that point I didn't give a crap about mom. She had humiliated me and I wanted revenge. I moved to Mike and took the control away. Then I smiled wickedly at them and turned to watch my mother convulse as I turned the knob to high.

She lifted her head and screeched. "Not again. I can't do it again!"

I smirked as I answered her. "Yes you can my mommy dear, oh yes you can and Craig and Mike are going to milk their cocks for you and wash your sweet body in cum."

I watched as she sat bolt upright. The men came over to her and began jerking their cocks faster and faster. She stared at them with her mouth open as if to cry out and in the throes of yet another orgasm she screeched. "Give it to me! I want it all!"

The ribbons of cum arched up and splattered on her face. Some in her mouth, yet more in her hair and on her breasts. It never seemed to stop and again she heaved up and screamed, I am, Oh dear god I am! It's coming again."

I let the machine wind down, then stop. Standing there, with my legs parted and my hands on my hips, I was in charge, and I told the men to unshackle her and take her up to the spare bedroom. I watched as they did my bidding each took an arm and lifted her up. I let out a gasp as inch by inch the dildo was drawn out. Fully eleven or twelve inches long it suddenly exited her swollen pussy. They lay her on the floor. I inadvertently turned the machine on again and watched the faux cock wiggle and wobble above the machine like some cobra seeking a victim to strike. I could just imagine what that must have felt like. I was so aroused I became frenzied and dropped to moms side and began lapping up the globules of cum my attendants had obediently spewed over her body.

Swallowing some but saving the last I stood and went to Mike and gave him a deep kiss, forcing my tongue deep into his hot mouth. Then standing back, whispered, "That's your reward for being a good boy."

Laying Monique on the bed Craig had us bring a bowl of ice and a cloth and he began to tend to moms pussy. It was so engorged as to appear purple and her clit so enlarged that it peeked out between the puffy rolls of her cunt. Applying the cold water to the surface he took several of the cubes in his mouth. Sucking on them until all sharp edges had been melted he began feeding them into her vagina. One at a time he pressed each in until he was satisfied.

Leaving her there, unconscious we went to the living room and I made drinks. Bringing the drinks to father and son I noticed that they had apparently agreed on something. Sipping their drinks until they were drained, they moved rather menacingly towards me. I took one step back but they each took one of my arms and walked me to the master bedroom. Again I was laid down and secured by ankles and wrists.

Each took a side and lay beside me. Now Craig began running his fingers thru my hair and kissing me deeply. Mike started kissing and licking my shoulder and worked his way down to my breast, then my nipple was captured within his hot lips. As father and son caressed me I felt my body respond. Now each was sucking on a nipple and massaging my breasts. When one would abandon a nipple the other brought my breasts together so he could tend to both. Mike worked his way down.

He planted a series of kisses in a path down to my trembling pussy and began to explore it with his tongue. Craig continued to excite my nipples and I knew I was lost again. Just about the time I started begging them to let me finish, Mike knelt between my thighs and I felt his shaft move snakelike inside. Craig went to his knees and presented his semi erect cock to my waiting mouth and as Mike satisfied himself by filling my waiting cunt with his sperm, Craig satisfied my need to suck cock.

Now spent, Mike drew out and took his fathers place. Having me lick and suck him clean. Now Craig like his son penetrated my awaiting cunt and began sawing in and out. Lasting longer than his son, he induced me to orgasm repeatedly until I felt him too spew his seed deep inside me, mixing with that which his son had just deposited. I was almost as spent as my mom had been and I don't even remember being released. It was a family thing, father/son, mother/daughter, and it's that way even today.

12