Teaching Celina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Rachel's hand reach out to Celina and find her, pulling Celina's face to her own, gently tracing Celina's lips with her fingers. I saw Celina's mouth open and Rachel's finger dance inside, only to see Celina close her mouth and suck on Rachel's finger. Celina then lifted Rachel's head from my shoulder and pulled her to her, kissing her full on the lips right in front of me. Rachel returned the kiss, reaching to hold Celina's head in her hand. I could see their mouths open, their tongues emerge, explore, dance together . . . it was an incredibly hot thing to see.

But as hot as it was to watch, it was time to participate. My hand was still caressing Rachel's back, and this time when I reached her hair I pulled her gently away from Celina and tilted her face toward me. Her eyes were shining and I closed my mouth on hers, kissing her deeply, feeling her respond, her tongue exploring my mouth as I explored hers. I felt Celina move and my hand come free, and I moved it to Rachel's breast, circling her nipple through her blouse and bra as I had seen Celina do. Rachel stiffened, and I undid the top button of her blouse, then the second. I reached in and rested my fingertip on her nipple before taking her breast in my hand and gently squeezing. I felt her gasp as we were kissing, and I undid the remaining buttons on her blouse, feeling it fall open. I kissed her again, and turned to Celina, who was watching us from just inches away – we could both feel her excited breath on our cheeks.

I reached to Celina and put my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her to me, finding her lips, kissing her softly and then more urgently as she responded, her eyes open and shining brightly. I was transported back to Friday night, to the first time we kissed, that shot of electricity that ran through both of us. I could feel my cock straining to reach her, and her body trying to reach mine.

Recognizing the futility of trying to do much on the couch, I struggled to my feet, pulling Rachel and Celina up with me. Rachel had been playing with her own nipples, and her hand was straying down towards her groin as I pulled her to her feet, her blouse open, showing off her breasts straining against her bra. I turned to her and took both her nipples in my hands, giving them a light squeeze, feeling them harden. I felt her hand move down my chest, across my stomach, down to my bulging groin. She grazed my aching cock through my jeans and briefs, and I actually groaned at her touch. I felt hands at my belt, undoing it, dropping it to the floor . . .

I pushed Rachel's blouse off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. I turned to Celina and crushed her to me, feeling her nipples pop erect against my thin shirt, grabbing her ass with one hand and pulling her in close, my cock pressing against her stomach. I let go of Celina with one arm, and pulled Rachel in to our embrace, and slowly led us down the hall to the bedroom.

When we reached the bedroom, Celina looked around briefly and smiled. Rachel was beside herself, and Celina and I looked at each other and smiled – Rachel first. I stepped in front of Rachel and pulled her to me, as Celina stepped behind her. I pulled Rachel's mouth to mine and kissed her hard, pulling her body to mine and letting her feel my cock against her stomach. My fingers wandered to her skirt, and gently pushed it down, down, down . . . and to the floor. As I was sliding her skirt off, Celina, standing behind her, had been caressing her breasts through her bra, and now undid the clasp and lifted Rachel's bra off of her. She stood sandwiched between me and Celina, almost naked – just her stockings remaining. I let my hands roam, up and down her body, my fingers eventually coming to tease her groin, making her groan with anticipation. As my hands wandered, I let them reach Celina as well, teasing, teasing . . .

I felt fingers at the button of my jeans, and in one swift, confident move, Rachel undid the button and zipper, pushing them down as far as she could. I felt a different set of hands on my legs, and knew Celina was taking over, pushing them down, helping me to step out of them. I lifted my shirt over my head, and stood in front of Rachel almost naked – my briefs still on. I saw her look me up and down, giving me an almost shy smile. She turned, facing Celina, and kissed her deeply before lifting Celina's dress over her head. I, in turn, moved behind Celina as Rachel lifted, pulling Celina onto me, reaching around to caress those amazing breasts, letting one hand undo the clasp of her bra, lifting it off and dropping it on my dresser.

Celina ground her ass into my groin, feeling my raging cock straining against my briefs as my hands caressed and twirled and crushed her enormous nipples, moving her soft hair, kissing her neck and ear, one hand wandering down, down to her trimmed black mound, not waiting but slipping a finger into her, feeling how wet she was . . .

In my lust I missed seeing Rachel move behind me. It wasn't until I felt her press her breasts into my back that I realized she had moved behind me. Her arms reached past my sides, to Celina's hips, and pulled her closer to me, feeling us rocking. She let her hands wander over Celina's body, and then move to mine. She caressed my sides, arms, back . . . and then I felt her hook the waistband of my briefs, and felt her tug downwards. She pulled harder, not able to see that they were caught on my cock, reaching around to feel. She moved her hand inside my briefs and grasped my cock, making me gasp for air just a little bit at her touch. She started to stroke me and then popped me free and slid the briefs down, down, down and off me. My rigid cock was now free, and was rubbing against Celina's slit from behind. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, actually dripping on my cock. I gave Celina's breasts one last hard squeeze, and turned to face Rachel, me completely naked. I took her hand and led her to the bed, her black stockings making an amazing contrast with her ivory white skin.

Rachel lay back looked up at my cock as I stood beside the bed, watching Celina move to the other side of the bed and climb on. Rachel reached out and took my cock in her hand.

"How hard can I squeeze?" she wanted to know.

"The harder the better," I said. "You can't hurt it like that with just your hands – trust me."

She started to squeeze me, alternating light and hard, until she was squeezing as hard as she could. She was also running her hand up and down my shaft – and it felt wonderful. I saw Celina watching and smiling, and with her eyes locked on me leaned down and took of Rachel's breasts into her mouth. She started sucking on her nipple, and Rachel involuntarily squeezed me harder. Ohmigod – seeing Celina sucking Rachel's breast while staring at me almost made me cum.

I took my hand and started caressing Rachel's body, from her foot to her cheek. She shivered when I reached her nipple, and started to buck as my fingers went to her groin and started to explore. She had a beautiful hair-free slit – with a gorgeous star pattern of folds. I started to slowly explore her folds, my fingers brushing her clit, then rubbing it, and then slowly slipping a finger, then two, inside her. It was a much faster pace than what Celina and I had done Friday, but Rachel seemed to need it. Her hips bucked as my fingers found her g-spot and massaged it, Celina alternating sucking her nipples and kissing her deeply. All the while, Rachel was holding my cock in her hand, staring at it when she could.

Rachel started to pull me on to the bed – with my cock in her hand, she had great leverage. I moved next to her, and then placed myself between her legs. Celina broke away from Rachel's breast and came up and kissed me hard, squeezing my cock in her hand.

"Fuck her now, Tom. Fuck that tight little cunt of hers – she needs it. Fuck her cunt like you fucked mine and make her scream for you. Make her beg you to cum inside her and fill her with your seed." Celina's eyes were burning as she whispered that to me, before kissing me hard and giving my cock a strong squeeze.

I took my free hand and grabbed the back of Celina's head, grabbing her hair, pulling it, pulling her to me.

"I'm going to fuck Rachel's little cunt right now, and you're going to watch all of it. You're going to watch me pound Rachel's hot little cunt over and over and cum deep inside her. And when I'm done, you're going to suck all of my cum out of her dripping pussy and then I'm going to fuck you and your tight little cunt. And then Rachel's going to suck all my cum out of your dripping pussy – and you had better squirt all over her . . . you're going to do it because you're my fuck bitch, my cum slut, my little whore. And don't you forget it." As I finished, I pulled my hand from Rachel's now dripping pussy and slapped her on her ass, drawing a moan.

Celina flushed bright red with excitement as I talked, and her eyes popped wide open my hand slapped her ass. I gave her hair another hard pull and kissed her hard before pushing her head back to Rachel's breast. I leaned down to Rachel and kissed her hard on the mouth, moving my mouth to her ear, nibbling, kissing her neck, moving back to her ear. My cock was rubbing against her stomach, and I could feel her straining to move to where she could reach it.

"Rachel, I'm going to fuck you right now. I'm going to ram my cock deep into your tight little cunt, and I'm not going to stop until you beg me to. OK? Then my little fuck bitch is going to suck you dry."

I whispered all that in her ear, and felt her turn her head to look at me. Her eyes were shining, and there was a bead of perspiration on her forehead.

"Yessss . . . " she practically hissed at me. "Fuck me now. Hard. Fuck my tight little cunt . . . make me . . . AGH!"

She stopped in mid-sentence as I plunged my cock deep into her pussy, tearing into her tight young cunt with my rock hard cock. I pulled out all the way and then rammed into her again. She was shorter than Celina, being about 5'5", and very well proportioned. She was also very young – only 20 – and had the body to prove it. Even then, though, it didn't seem like she'd ever been fucked as hard or aggressively as I was now fucking her. In and out I went, savoring the feeling of her young pussy on my cock. I moved her legs to my shoulders and kept on pounding her pussy, feeling her get wetter and wetter as we went on. I could hear her moaning loudly at each thrust, and could see Celina sucking on her breasts.

I could feel Rachel starting to shake all over, and slowed down my pace – it was way too soon for her to cum. I slowed to a stop, my cock buried deep in her amazingly tight cunt. Her lips were trembling as I kissed her and moved to her ear, loving the feel of her pussy contracting on me.

"Do you like feeling my cock in your tight little cunt? Are you ready to cum now? Ready to feel me explode inside you and for Celina to suck you dry?"

She couldn't speak, she just nodded, though she looked around a bit wildly when I talked about exploding inside her.

I kissed my way back down her neck, giving the breast Celina wasn't on a quick suck on the way back down. I left her right leg on the bed, and lifted her left leg up on my shoulder, giving me a different angle. She looked up at me with wonder in her eyes as I started to slide myself in and out of her wonderfully tight pussy. I moved my hips around, grinding into hers, and felt her squirming hard. Between my assault on her pussy, and Celina on her breasts, she was going wild and her eyes were losing focus. I could feel her starting to shake inside and knew she was about to cum.

I reached for Celina and pulled her to me by her hair. "Do you like watching? Do you like watching my cock fuck Rachel? Seeing it slide in and out of her tight young cunt? Do you? Is it making you wet?" I growled the questions at her.

"Yes . . . " she breathed. "I can't wait for you to fuck me like that again . . . watching your cock slide in and out is so hot . . . "

I kissed her and moved her back to suck on Rachel's breasts.

I started to pick up my pace with Rachel again, feeling her orgasm building quickly. The different angle was a totally new sensation for her, and I quickly found what seemed like the best rhythm. It didn't take long – she started to moan uncontrollably, and I could feel myself starting to lose it. I plunged into her again, and felt the side of her cervix brush the tip of my cock. That sensation pushed her over the edge, and her orgasm exploded over her, making her shake all over. She screamed out, something, who knows. Her pussy convulsed on my cock, driving me over the edge.

I felt my balls release, and could feel cum shooting through my cock, out my tip, exploding into Rachel's young womb, filling her pussy with hot cream. If I didn't cum as much as I did with Celina on Friday night, it wasn't by much. Rachel was lost to the world, eyes open but unseeing, arms flailing, yelling incomprehensibly. I felt my cock finally stop shooting cum into her young womb, and slowly lowered myself onto her. She lay there, her breathing hard and unsteady, her body quivering as the aftershocks from her orgasm washed over her.

Celina had stopped sucking on her breasts, and gently cradled her head, letting me kiss Rachel gently as she returned from her orgasm.

"I . . . I . . . ohmigod . . . I . . . can't . . . need . . . a . . . moment."

Celina and I leaned down at the same instant to kiss her. Our lips came together all at once, and Rachel's breathing normalized. It took several minutes for her shaking to stop, and for her to be able to talk.

"Oh my god – that was . . . unbelievable . . . I've never cum that hard." She was finally able to get out. With my cock still inside her, I could still feel her pussy spasming on my cock, and my cock twitching back in response. I started to slowly withdraw my cock, leading to a sloshing or slurping sound as my tip finally came out of her pussy. A hint of white on her gorgeous dark pink slit was the only initial giveaway that she was full of my cum. As Celina and I watched, Rachel shifted her legs and released a mini flood of fluid. We were both awestruck – Rachel might not be a squirter like Celina, but she came hard - and in great volume.

Celina's eyes were as bright as I'd ever seen them. She leaned down toward Rachel and kissed her on the lips. She started to kiss her way down Rachel's young, lithe body. She reached her clit and started to gently tongue Rachel's swollen clit and labia, reaching with one hand for Rachel's nipple. Celina slowly tongued and kissed her way around Rachel's folds, reaching her tongue out to catch a drop of fluid that emerged. Rachel had one hand in Celina's hair and the other was playing with her own breast. It was an incredible vision – two beautiful young women having sex in my bed, one slowly slurping my cum out of the other's gleaming pussy, me watching from inches away . . . and feeling myself recovering.

I reached over to my nightstand and drained a bottle of gatorade – I wanted to make sure I stayed hydrated, since the night was just getting started. I turned back to see Celina's head buried between Rachel's legs, her eyes wide open as her mouth worked on Rachel's pussy, sucking, biting, tonguing, teasing . . . all while looking straight up at Rachel, who was staring right back down at Celina, watching her devour her cream pie'd pussy. Both were panting, and I decided it was time for me to rejoin the fun. I leaned down and kissed Rachel hard on the mouth, my hand cupping and squeezing her breast, twirling and then crushing her nipple. I could see her flush deeply – between Celina's hungry attention to her cunt and me playing with her breast and mouth she looked ready to cum again. I kissed my way down her body to Celina and started to kiss my way down Celina's long, lithe body. She pulled her face off of Rachel's pussy and I could see it covered in the mixed fluids of me and Rachel, who grabbed her hair and pulled her back to her pussy.

I kissed and licked my way down Celina's body, tracing it with my hands and mouth and tongue. I let my fingers cup her perfect ass, and let a finger graze her slit, feeling her legs and ass tighten involuntarily. I let my fingers move farther, reaching under her as she arched her hips up spread her legs a bit wider, my index finger finding her hood and moving it aside to feel her glorious clit beneath, already so wet it felt like she had cum. She quivered at my touch, in turn driving Rachel wild as she bucked her mouth harder into Rachel's now sloppy pussy. I slowly teased Celina's clit with my finger, and slowly moved around her, letting my cock trace across her back as Rachel watched. As Celina felt my cock trace across her back and come to rest on top of her ass I could feel her breath heaving.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered in her ear "You better keep sucking Rachel's tight young cunt – there can't be any of my cum left in her when you're done . . . "

Celina just moaned and went back to expertly tonguing Rachel's perfectly smooth clit. I moved back, letting Celina feel my cock and balls dragging across her back, coming to rest again between her perfect ass cheeks. Then I slid back a little bit and let my cock fall between her legs and lifted it to slide against her soaking wet slit. I reached one hand around and under her, taking her breast, squeezing it, moving to her enormous and rock hard nipple, squeezing harder and harder, feeling her shake as I continued to rub the length of her slit with my cock, played with her erect nipple, with Rachel holding her hair and keeping Celina's mouth firmly on her drenched pussy.

I looked at Rachel and smiled – she was in heaven as Celina worked her pussy and one of her nipples. I mouthed "watch" to her and worked my hand down to Celina's literally dripping slit – she was so wet and engorged it was incredible. I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed, making her come off of Rachel's pussy. Rachel was having none of it, and pulled Celina by the hair back down. Just as she reached Rachel's pussy again, I without warning slid my whole cock deep into Celina's cunt. I felt rather then heard her groan into Rachel's pussy, and felt her pussy fighting my cock as I slid in. That wouldn't do – I pulled almost all the way out and then forcefully buried my cock inside her. She groaned more loudly and I felt her pushing her ass toward me, trying to take me deeper. I pulled her back, moving her to her hands and knees, and motioned for Rachel to slide her head under Celina's breasts.

As Rachel moved, I saw her pussy was just huge – completely swollen and engorged from Celina's and my treatment of it, and I could see how red her nipples were. Rachel slid her head under Celina and I could tell the instant she touched Celina's breast with her mouth – Celina bucked at the touch, not expecting it, and she pushed herself right back on my cock. I could feel her cunt spasm briefly as Rachel started to suck on those gorgeous tits and as she felt the effect of pushing back onto my cock even farther. I took hold of her hips and kept up a rhythm of almost completely pulling out and then slowly sliding my cock back in to her glorious pussy, feeling her drench me with her love juices.

I don't think Celina had quite expected to be fucked by both Rachel and me at the same time, because it took almost no time to feel her orgasm building, building, deep within her. Rachel could feel it too, which surprised me a little, but then I figured she had the advantage of being a woman and knowing the signs. As Celina got closer and closer, I started to pick up my pace until I was just slamming in and out of her as fast as I could, feeling her pussy squeezing me oh so hard and her whole body shook. Right about then Rachel reached up with her hand and started fingering Celina's clit, letting another finger stroke my cock as I slammed in and out of Celina. I willed myself not to cum and smiled at Rachel and nodded, wanting her to keep it up.