Teaching Claire Ch. 01

Story Info
Teaching my loving wife the joy of kinky sex.
1.5k words
3.8
60.3k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had first got together our sex lives had been fairly plain and vanilla. I hadn't been about to tell her right off the bat about all my kinky fantasies that I'd like to get her involved in. She would probably have run a mile. Claire was a willing partner but had been fairly unadventurous in bed sticking with the missionary and occasionally climbing on top.

She was a good looking brunette, 5' 6"' slim with good legs and small tits. Looked good in a suit, tight and sexy. But she was quite shy about her body.

I wanted to warm her up and bring in some of the stuff I had seen on the Internet and fantasised about doing.

Now you don't just say to your wife "Hey, I'd like you to spank me, whip me, dress me in your underwear and shag me up the arse. Hard. Please. While calling me your bitch and dressed as a schoolgirl, or leather mistress. Then let me shag your arse, cum over your face and have you deep throat me like a hooker."

If you do she won't stay your wife for long. Especially if all she has ever done, at the age of 26, is give unsatisfactory blow jobs, lie on her back and occasionally tried to ride you. It's not really her fault that none of her previous boyfriends ever managed to make her cum. Partly her own obstinacy and partly their lack of skill perhaps. Probably also the need to give her a gentle slap, tell her to spread her legs and get on with it too. Sometimes too much respect can ruin a relationship as much as too little.

If she's never let her fingers do the walking and brought herself off you don't tell her she is crap in bed, especially if you are not the biggest stud around. But you can recognise that you'd like a better sex life and that if you both learn together then you can both screw together,rather than sit and vegetate in front of the tv screen.

What you can do is start teaching her what you like and at the same time teaching her about what she could like, if she just let herself.

It's going to involve a long term plan, a lot of alcohol and quite a bit of patience. But the end results should be worth it. If you persevere. This is what I told myself.

I didn't really plan our sexual experiments but I did realise we needed to spice it all up and I wasn't planning on spending the next ten years wanking off in the shower while she kept her legs closed out of the belief that she wasn't interested and that there was nothing more to it.

Slowly I started to get her to come out of herself. At first it was a little wine and a little flashing in public. A bit of a drunken grope in a nightclub or a quick flash in the street on the way for a taxi. The risk of getting caught baring her tits was just enough to loosen her up so that our sex got a bit more energetic. Soon just the mention of a quick flash would get her horny and her juices flowing. The naughtiness of it, possibly being caught excited her like some teenager. At first she'd play coy, not want to do it and need to be talked into it like a reluctant girl. Then she loved getting her top off, the fresh air on her tits and the thought some one might walk round a corner and see her.

Not heavy, but enough to get her going, it did the trick of showing her there could be a bit more to things. So I convinced her to let me shave her pussy. Almost scared to look at her own clitoris, Claire had never really trimmed it and it was covered in a dense bush that might have been sexy in the Seventies but now provided me with too much of a mouthful. And a turn off from going down on her.

After some judicious reading and a couple of videos on the Internet I got enough wine into her that she'd let me near it with a razor. After a while it looked a lot better trimmed and neat with her lips showing proud and clear.

I convinced her that it looked hot and sexy by going down on her for longer than ever before. She came so hard with me sucking on her clit that her juices flowed all over me. At first I thought she had peed on me but she had really come.

After she got over the shock of it, I convinced her to start waxing it and she never looked back. She keeps a little landing strip down to her pussy for me to play with. Now she could find her clit I had to teach her how to play with it herself.

So I had to teach her how to masturbate herself and me. Starting from basics. Fingers, grip, stroke, hold, slap, pull. All the things you learn as a teenager but that she never had. She must have been a shy teenager, unwilling to play with herself down there, still thinking it was dirty and secretive and not able to bring herself off.

I started off playing with her clit, letting her lie there in bed naked, her breasts heaving, looking a bit embarrassed to have me touching her intimate bits. After a couple of times though she would let me stroke her quickly to orgasm, playing with her clit until she could come multiple times finishing off with a big crescendo that left her glowing, sweaty, horny and satisfied.

It got her over the embarrassment of her own body and got her into touching herself, but she preferred me stroking her clit for her. So we agreed to reciprocate and I started showing her how to play with my cock.

It's a bit strange at first showing your wife how to wank you off and having her reciprocate by telling you where to touch here but it leads to such shared intimacy. Mutual masturbation is great as so many women apparently don't come from penetration, my wife especially. You could pound in and out all day and while she'd get horny, she would never come.

I started off getting her to stroke me gently up and down, lots of lube. Just getting her to use the number of fingers I wanted was great. Teaching her to squeeze in the right direction, to "milk" me as I started to come was a great improvement. It felt odd being a bit clinical but it was worth it.

I taught her how to stroke her fingernails up and down the shaft or between my cock and hole. How to lick the tip and suck just the end while rolling my heavy balls around in her hand. I showed her how much harder she could use my cock and balls when I was really horny than when I was only slightly interested. How she could suck one of my balls into her mouth and "teabag" me.

Eventually she could give me a good handjob bringing me off almost as quickly and firmly as I could myself. In return I could play with her clit and pussy making her climax multiple times, sliding my fingers in and out of her and getting to her g-spot to bring her to a shuddering climax.

Then I moved us on to blow jobs. She really had lousy technique, not really knowing what to do and never having had a guy tell her how to please him. I don't know why women think they automatically know how to do this, so many of them do it badly and don't like any pointers, as if it's a given right that they should all be talented.

By the time I had finished with Claire though, she would happily suck, swallow and could even deep throat all the way down to my balls. I showed her by sticking one of her dildos in my mouth how to slide my cock into her mouth without choking, unless she wanted to. I loved the sound of her gagging as I could feel my cock forcing its way into her throat. That way she'd look up at me and force it just that little way further to please me without me having to hold her head, she'd make herself choke and gag. It was always enough to make me cum watching my wife use herself for my pleasure like this.

Often I'd pull out, trailing long gobs of spit which made my cock nice and slick for me to quickly jerk it off over her tits or face. This was one thing I couldn't break her of though. She hated it on her face and it was really a special treat for me to lose my load there. She would happily swallow without complaint and looked hot with it dripping off her tits so I certainly didn't press the point. After all I wouldn't really want someone unloading their cum in my face.

*

All comments appreciated. This is dedicated to my sexy, loving, kinky wife Claire who will love to see your thoughts and comments.