Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,580 Followers

A moment later, Elaine returned with the vitamin E oil. "Here you go, Katie. Why don't you sit right here on your father's lap so he can rub the lotion onto you?" She guided me to the overstuffed easy chair with Katie dressed in her red corset and sitting on my hardening cock, her legs dangling over one arm of the chair. I must have been grinning from ear to ear, because once we were settled, Elaine said, "There! Isn't that perfect? Daddy sure looks happy, doesn't he, Katie?"

She poured some oil onto my hand and said, "Cream her all over, Daddy!" Elaine knelt on the carpet a foot away from the chair to watch. She began unbuttoning her blouse, baring her braless DD-cup tits for me.

Katie closed her eyes in extreme embarrassment. Her body became so stiff it seemed a wonder that her knees and pelvis were still bent enough to sit on my lap. Still, I was glad that she had her eyes closed -- it freed me to smile at Elaine and heft Katie's huge tits and jiggle them for Elaine's benefit. Elaine put her hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle. Katie bit her lower lip to hold back the shame.

"Oh, darling," I said, "don't worry. Mommy and I are taking care of you."

"We're worried about your stretch marks," Elaine chimed in. "You poor baby. Your tits just grew and grew so fast you stretched out the skin of your breasts. Your poor big tits need Daddy's loving attention." Katie suppressed a sob of resignation to our manipulations as Elaine began stroking her breasts. "Come on, Daddy," continued Elaine, "use the oil on your beautiful daughter. Cream her big tits."

"I love you, sweetie," I said. "Just relax."

"I wish you wouldn't, Daddy," complained Katie in a weak, defeated voice. "I can do it myself."

"Then go ahead, honey," I said. "Why don't you apply the lotion yourself?"

I squirted some oil onto Katie's chest and, her eyes still closed, she tentatively began rubbing it with both hands into her massive breasts. Within seconds, she began not only relaxing but moaning with the pleasure she was giving herself.

"Good job," I said soothingly. I put one hand over hers as she rubbed her breast, guiding it away from the sides of her breasts where the stretch marks were actually located, and toward the pleasure centers of her nipples. Katie dreamily let me guide her hand, while my other hand traced a path slowly downward toward her vagina. Soon, I had one hand clutching hers manipulating her nipple, while the other was tickling the hairs of her trimmed bush. Katie, her eyes half-lidded, moaned quietly in a sort of self-induced trance, one she had pushed herself into as a way of absenting herself while she gave in to the sensations that she was too embarrassed to admit feeling. Unconsciously displaying her training as a dancer, little Katie's pelvis swirled up and down, back and forth sensually to a melody that only she could hear. I looked over at Elaine and saw her hand caressing her own bush as she watched us silently.

"This is so good for you," I cooed. "Baby needs to let the cream do its work. Baby needs to relax while the cream makes her feel good." Katie relaxed further, but then gave a sharp, momentary jerk at the moment that my finger penetrated beyond the folds of her vagina. "Daddy's here to make you feel good."

Within another minute my finger was gently pumping in and out of her pussy, while my other hand cupped a huge tit and pinched her nipple. Katie's own hand stayed trapped under mine, forced to pleasure herself, while her other hand crept up to her mouth.

She started sucking her thumb.

The sight of my curvaceous daughter sucking her thumb in a dream state while dressed in a topless and bottomless red lace-up corset, all while undulating her ass all over my crotch with my finger in her pussy, was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"That's right, baby. Suck," I said. "Doesn't it feel good to suck?" Katie dreamily sucked harder, more rhythmically, while her pelvis began rising and falling on my crotch, meeting my finger as it gradually quickened its pace in and out of her leaking pussy. "Daddy loves his big titted baby girl to suck." I brought my hand up to Katie's mouth and put my finger in her mouth alongside her thumb. "Suck Daddy," I instructed her. Katie, lost in erotic dreams, shivered through another orgasm.

At this point, Elaine could no longer sit on the sidelines. She quietly sidled closer, then laid her hand on Katie's big breast. She began twisting Katie's nipples, causing our daughter to bounce more actively on my lap. "Doesn't it feel good to sit on Daddy?" Elaine asked.

"Addy!" Katie cried, unable to speak clearly with her thumb and my finger in her mouth. "Ov Addy!"

"That's right," I said. "Love Daddy." I thrust my finger in her pussy harder and faster. Katie began sobbing and bucking her pelvis wildly.

Elaine bent forward, her lips touching Katie's ears. I could hear my wife's tongue gently slurping our daughter's ear. And then I heard her whisper in Katie's ear, so softly that it was almost too quiet to hear, the urgent message, "Fuck Daddy! Fuck Daddy! FUCK DADDY!"

Finally I could hardly stand it any more. Taking my finger out of my daughter's mouth, I pulled her head up to mine and thrust my tongue into her delicious wet mouth. I timed the rhythm of my tongue to coincide with my finger pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Katie began screaming, the sound muffled by my kiss. Her ass rose in the air and began desperately humping against my hand higher and higher off of my crotch, with her thighs resting against the overstuffed chair arm supporting her, as if she were trying to levitate herself to increase the penetration into her pussy. At last she went completely rigid, her ass suspended in the air while her thighs quivered with sexual tension. Her muffled scream into my mouth made her taste all the more delicious.

I broke off the kiss and Katie collapsed. Her forehead was covered in sweat. Her breasts, glistening with the vitamin oil that we'd slathered on, rose and fell irregularly. Her body, which only a few minutes earlier had been tense first with embarrassment and then with sexual tension, felt loose in my arms.

Elaine then took control of the situation. "It's time for one more treatment," she said soothingly. "Get up, honey, and kneel on the floor."

Katie was spent and passive with sexual exhaustion, and she allowed her mother to take her by the hand. She rose from my lap and moved a couple of feet away from the chair facing me.

"Get on your knees," Elaine instructed our daughter. Katie obeyed.

Elaine had me stand, then stood behind me.

She undid my belt and pants and pulled them to the floor, then had me step out of them. Now, standing before my kneeling busty daughter with my cock pointed directly at her face, my wife reached around my hips and grabbed my erection with both hands. I could feel my wife's large tits pressed against my back and she kissed and licked my neck as she started jacking me off in front of our daughter's face. Katie stared at my engorged cock head, which pulsed before her, inches away from her mouth.

"Baby needs some special cream to finish tonight's treatment," Elaine cooed, then licked my ear lobe. "Baby needs Daddy's cream on her tits."

I looked down and watched Elaine's two hands move rapidly up and down on my hard-on.

"Yeah, Daddy!" she cried. "Spatter your cream on your daughter's tits! She needs it!"

I could feel Elaine's pelvis rocking in tandem with mine, thrusting again and again into my daughter's lovely blonde face. Katie looked perfect, kneeling submissively before me while dressed in the tight red corset that cinched in her gorgeous little waist while thrusting up her already humongous tits. She looked up at me expectantly and lovingly, and yet with a little fear mixed in.

Katie licked her lips and said only six words, but packed into those words all the pleading expectation that I could desire: "Please give it to me, Daddy!"

My cock began shooting uncontrollably. "Take it! Take my cum!" I screamed. I felt like I came harder than I had at any time in my life, that I shot out more sperm than I ever had before. Cum flew out of my cock and landed on Katie's breasts, but after a moment Elaine deliberately aimed my cock higher and sprayed my spunk on our daughter's lovely teenage face. White cum dripped off her nose and from her forehead down along her cheek.

Katie immediately began rubbing my cum into her huge tits -- it was part of the "treatment" after all. And, more erotic than anything else that I had seen that night, if that was possible, she licked her upper lip to get a dollop of sperm. Then she used a finger to bring more sperm from her cheek into her mouth. She smiled innocently at me, savoring the taste and pleading wordlessly for my approval.

"Good girl," I said, loving the sight of her licking up the warm cum that had spattered her face. "Eating Daddy cum is good for you." I scooped up a fingerful of cum from her cheek and fed it to her. She sucked obediently on my finger, sending a shiver all over my body. "You're such a good Daddy's girl."

Katie beamed at me, happy that she had pleased me.

Elaine assumed a parental tone in her voice as she said, "Now it's time to clean up before bed, sweetie. Clean your hands."

Katie instinctively dropped back into the mode of obedient daughter and looked around for a hand towel. "How should I . . .?"

"I guess you'll have to use your tongue, sweetie. Lick Daddy's cream off your fingers."

Katie obeyed dutifully. Elaine continued to stroke my cock gently while I watched our daughter carefully lick every bit of sperm from each finger. She split her attention, usually concentrating on getting every bit of spermy goodness from her finger, but occasionally looking up at me with a hesitant smile, seeking my approval. My cock had started to deflate, but now it was rising again.

A few moments later, Elaine added, "Now clean Daddy, sweetheart. With your mouth."

Katie hesitantly leaned forward, opening her mouth. She looked up into my eyes with a tentative, fearful expression as she kissed the tip of my cock, her tongue darting out to fleetingly touch my pee hole.

Elaine, impatient, walked up behind her and stood, putting her hand on both sides of my daughter's head. She roughly pushed Katie's face onto my pole and began and pushing her daughter's mouth in and out on my cock.

Elaine herself was an amazing sight. Her brown hair was in complete disarray, giving her a just-fucked look. Her eyes were bright with erotic excitement. Her blouse was unbuttoned, revealing bare DD-cup tits that swayed erotically as she pushed and pulled her daughter's face in and out on my cock.

She smiled at me. "How's this, Daddy?" she asked as Katie sucked deeper and harder. "Isn't she doing a good job of cleaning her Daddy's meat?" She leaned forward and, still thrusting Katie's face onto my cock over and over, she kissed me hard. "Are you loving this as much as I am?" she whispered.

Then my wife knelt beside my daughter. With her mouth inches away from Katie's ear and my shaft, she whispered in her daughter's ear, making sure that she was loud enough for me to hear. "Suck Daddy like a good girl." She pushed her daughter's head on my cock more and more insistently while Katie, helpless under her mother's forceful direction, obeyed.

Katie looked at me wide-eyed, as her mouth went deeper and deeper with each thrust. "Glugg! Glugg!" she gurgled frantically. Her hands gripped me at the hips, at first trying to prevent me from impaling her mouth so deeply. But then after a few moments, she gave in to the sensations. Her hands crept around to my ass and instead of pushing me away she began pulling me harder and deeper into her mouth. Her gurgling increased.

"Do you love your Daddy?" I asked.

"Gugg! Gugg! Ah gove Addy!"

Elaine pushed Katie's head up and down more insistently in answer to my question. "Look, Daddy!" she said, laughing. "She's nodding her head 'Yes!'"

I laughed and got into the spirit of Elaine's joke.

"And do you love sucking Daddy's cock?" I asked, smiling and looking down into her wide, imploring eyes.

"Gugg! Ah gove gugging Addy gock!" Her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks, urgently pulling me deeper into her mouth. Her eyes were opened wide, as if she were continually being surprised by each thrust, and she stared directly at me while she sucked. The sight of her kneeling in her topless and bottomless red corset, her big tits bouncing and swaying and slapping against each other rhythmically with the movement of her head, her eyes locked on mine as she lovingly and dutifully swallowed my shaft, was fantastic.

Elaine pushed our daughter's head again in a "Yes" gesture, and laughed. "She's such a good girl! Such a hot, obedient, busty little cocksucker!" Elaine kept one hand guiding our daughter's head in and out, while her other hand went to Katie's nipples and began pinching them, causing Katie to spasm and blink rapidly in orgasm while she continued to suck desperately. Elaine laughed again. She kept laughing and laughing as our compliant daughter took my meat deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

"Good girl!" I thrust deeper. "Good." Another thrust. "Good." Another deep thrust. "Girl."

Now Elaine and I were laughing together, while the main sound coming out of our daughter was assorted gurgling and nearly indecipherable expressions of love and submission muffled by the fat cock in her mouth. "Guck ah mouf, Addy!" she managed to say.

"Okay, sweetheart," I answered as I grabbed handfuls of her hair on both sides of her head and pulled her deeper onto my meat, "I'll fuck your mouth. I'll fuck your mouth as much as you want!"

Elaine reared her head back and giggled. "She loves your dick, Daddy! Give it to her!" She pushed Katie's head deeper onto my dick and giggled some more. As Katie gurgled and gagged on my dick, her mother giggled more and more. The sounds of my wife's high pitched laughter and my daughter's slurping and gurgling filled the room.

And when, a few minutes later, I came in my beautiful blonde daughter's lovely mouth, she didn't miss a drop. What a good girl.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,580 Followers
12