Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,587 Followers

A moment later I was watching as Randi put everything she had into kissing my wife. It appeared I might be right about Randi playing for the other team, but then again she had been a pretty eager student when I kissed her as well. Meanwhile, Katie returned her hand to my cock, and began reflexively stroking me up and down while she watched her beautiful black-haired Asian friend kiss my wife.

I pulled Katie's face back to mine and we began kissing again. Then after a minute of acclimating her to the shock of having her mother join us, I gently eased her off the couch and onto the floor between my legs. "Suck Daddy, sweetheart," I said. "Show everyone how much you've learned about sucking Daddy cock."

"Yes, Daddy."

As Katie began to suck me, I put my hands on her head to gently guide her, while I leaned back all the way on the couch and relaxed. I turned my head toward Randi and Elaine and, smiling, caught Elaine's eye.

Elaine broke off the kiss. "What a lovely kisser you've turned out to be, Randi," she said. "What a fast learner! Now why don't you try kissing my clit?" Taking Randi by the shoulders, she gently pushed the drunken teen to the floor.

Now both teenage girls were on their knees between the legs of my wife and me. Katie's head eagerly bobbed up and down on her Daddy's cock, while her friend Randi licked my wife's pussy.

Elaine took a sip of her wine and handed it to me to share. Odd as it may sound, there was a lovely romantic tinge to it with the two of us sharing a glass of wine as the waves of pleasure washed over us. The sight of two beautiful but innocent and completely obedient teens on their knees servicing us was overwhelmingly sexy. "I love you, darling," I said, taking a sip and handing the glass back to Elaine. I pushed my daughter's head up and down on my shaft as I added, "I'm so happily married." The sound of my daughter's slurping filled the room.

"Me, too, darling," Elaine said, raising her glass to me in a silent toast before taking another sip. "There's no one else I'd rather do this with."

Then she shivered in an unusually intense jolt of pleasure. "Ooh! You little Asian slut! I didn't think you'd know how to do that!" She pulled Randi's face into her crotch and held it there. "Suck my clit, you obedient little whore! Randy Asian slut!" She leaned over and kissed me. All the while she kept her hand on the back of Randi's head, her fingers woven into the fine, silky black hair of her new sextoy. "Kiss my pussy, Randi!" she cried. Then she started moaning over and over, "Randy little Asian slut! Randy little Asian slut!" and giggled as she orgasmed. I held my wife's hand, our fingers intertwining, as she shuddered through a long orgasm.

I grabbed my voluptuous little daughter's beautiful blonde head and pulled her mouth deeper onto my shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, up and down. She gazed wide-eyed into my eyes while her head bounced up and down, making it look as if she were nodding her head to me over and over: "Yes Daddy Yes Daddy Yes Daddy Yes Daddy."

"Suck your Daddy like a good girl," I instructed her.

My sweet cocksucking daughter responded by bobbing her head deeper and faster up and down on my cock. Her wide eyes locked on mine seemed positively adoring. She was desperate to please me. After several minutes of devoted cocksucking, she took her mouth off my dick but kept eagerly pumping up and down with both hands. "Your cock tastes so good, Daddy!" she said happily. "Can I have some cream? Please, Daddy?"

I responded by giving Katie what she needed. Sperm in her mouth. Sperm on her face. Sperm in her hair. I roared as my cock exploded, showering her with jism. Katie giggled happily, aiming my cock with both hands straight at her own face to cover herself with her beloved Daddy's juices. Such a good girl.

dannyboy111
dannyboy111
4,587 Followers
12