Teaching Daughter Self Esteem Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently nudged her legs apart, causing the nightie to ride up almost to her crotch, and I scooted my chair closer between her spread legs, sitting so close my knees were almost touching the edge of the bed where she sat. I continued to play with her tits as I cooed, "I love you, Katie. Just the way you are." I tweaked her nipples. "I love big tits, and I especially love YOUR big tits. My busty teenage Katie! You've got the biggest tits in school! So huge! And still growing! And they look so beautiful on your tight little body!"

Katie's hands were now cupping her oversized tits, presenting them to me as I groped her. Her tears had stopped, and she stared into my eyes with a deep need that was partly the look of a lost little girl, and partly a hormone-driven unstoppable need for cock.

She looked down in my lap. I was still wearing my bathrobe from earlier in the morning, and now my hard cock was again poking through the gap under the loosely-tied sash. "Daddy!" Katie breathed, so softly that I could barely hear her voice. She licked her lips as she stared at my cock.

"Katie," I continued, "if the boys in your classes ever saw what I see now, they would all want to date you. But you're not for them, are you? You belong to your Daddy. Don't you?"

"You really don't think I'm ugly?" she pleaded. Unconsciously, she cupped and jiggled her tits for me again, pleading by gesture for my acceptance.

"I think you're the most beautiful daughter I could imagine having," I said. Her soft tits felt fantastic in my hands. "I love your beautiful blonde hair. I love your angelic young face. I love your petite teenage dancer's body. I love your hourglass figure. And I love your amazing, bouncy, gravity-defying tits, so big compared to your slim waist!" I stood up and my robe fell open, displaying my hard cock bobbing in front of my daughter's face.

"Look at how much I love you," I said to her. Mesmerized, Katie stared at the cockhead thrusting only a couple of inches in front of her nose. Her mouth opened unconsciously and her tongue lolled hungrily as she gazed at my meat. She was literally drooling for cock.

"Now suck your Daddy like a good girl," I said.

Katie sighed with relief that I had reassured her of my love. Dutifully, lovingly, my daughter took my cock in her mouth and began worshiping her Daddy. "Love me, Daddy," she whispered between licks. "Tell me you think I'm beautiful."

"You ARE beautiful," I said, and as I spoke I could feel Katie shivering in grateful orgasm. She had cum – not just from sucking her Daddy, but mainly from the mere words of being reassured of my love for her.

I put my hands on either side of her lovely blonde head. As I fucked her mouth, pulling her face in and out on my shaft, I repeatedly reassured her: "Such a beautiful young, innocent face – you look so pretty with Daddy's cock in your wet mouth. I love your tits, Katie. Your big beautiful tits. So perfect, so huge on your slim little frame. You're Daddy's big titted cocksucker."

She shivered again – another orgasm – and as she jacked my cock she smiled gratefully and adoringly at me as the source of both unconditional paternal love and her intense sexual sensations. "Thank you, Daddy," she said. "I love you so much." She looked worshipfully at the head of my cock as the wellspring of her pleasure and kissed the tip of my cock reverently. "And I love your big thick Daddy cock. You're so full of baby-making sperm. Will you cum in my mouth? Please?"

"Of course I will, sweetie." I felt Katie shiver all over in another orgasm, cumming this time merely from the anticipation of tasting my sperm. My fingers curled into claws, clutching her beautiful blonde hair, and I fucked her face faster, harder, deeper.

The next few minutes were ecstatic. Katie burbled her love for me over and over, but most of it was indecipherable because of the thick cock in her mouth. While I thrust in and out of her wet, accepting orifice, holding both sides of her head while I skull-fucked her, Katie repeatedly glugged! gugged! and mmphed! her adoration of my tool. I fucked her face relentlessly while telling her over and over in a soothing voice how much I loved her, how beautiful she was, and how much I loved fucking her big tits and cumming all over them. Her self esteem was improving with every second.

When I came in her mouth a few minutes later, Katie whimpered in gratitude. We stretched out on her bed and she lay with her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and reveled in the sensation of her big breasts mashed against my torso. Katie played idly with my cock, not so much in a sexual way, but just taking pleasure in the feel of having Daddy close to her and having hard Daddy meat in her hand.

We lay like that, hardly moving or speaking, for a large part of the afternoon. At one point, after we had been lying together for over an hour, Katie snuggled lower down my torso. Still curled around my body, she slipped my hard cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking me in a leisurely fashion. She wasn't seeking sexual release at that point, only sexual closeness.

I stroked her hair. "Such a good girl," I said. "Daddy's beautiful busty girl."

Katie shut her eyes tight and shivered in pleasure as another orgasm washed over her. She mewled and whimpered her happiness at having Daddy in her mouth. I pushed her mouth deeper onto my cock, encouraging her to suck harder and faster. Her huge boobs pressed against my thigh.

"Never be ashamed of your body," I told her. "Daddy loves your body. Daddy loves your big tits. Daddy's going to kiss your big tits and suck your big tits and cum on your big tits every day. Would you like that?"

Katie briefly took her mouth off my cock and murmured dreamily, "Cock every day. . . Cum every day. . . Daddy every day." She went back to her loving sucking action.

At that point, though we had started softly, I couldn't hold myself back any more. "Drink my cum, darling. Drink Daddy's special cream." I pumped cum into my loving daughter's mouth.

"Mmm!" said Katie, still half dreaming. "Delicious baby juice!" She swallowed her mouthful of cum and drifted into sleep, sucking my cock like a pacifier.

While Katie and I luxuriated quietly in her room, Elaine and Randi did the work of putting away the groceries and preparing dinner. To celebrate coming into her new home, Randi fixed a Japanese stir fry dish that her mother had taught her.

During dinner, Randi spent an enormous amount of energy catering to my needs. If my water glass was half full, she scrambled to refill it. When I mentioned how much I liked the ginger and soy sauce on the pork strips, Randi stood and served me an extra helping. Halfway through the meal, she insisted that, since we were eating Asian food, we should eat Asian style, and despite the fact that I knew perfectly well how to use chopsticks, she insisted on hand-feeding me with her own pair.

It was only a short step from there to what came next: Randi sat on my lap at the dinner table in front of both my wife and daughter and, with one arm draped over my shoulder, used her free arm to hand-feed me my meal.

"Mister J needs to keep up his strength," Randi cooed as she brought another bit of food to my mouth. After I had chewed and swallowed, she then planted a feathery kiss on my cheek. "You take such good care of all of your girls, Mr. J," she said. "It's only right that we should take care of you, too." Then she brought her mouth to my ear and, in between nibbles and licks to my earlobe, she whispered so softly that only I could hear, "I think I'm making a wet spot on your robe, Mr. J – it comes from being so horny when I'm around you. I'm so sorry for making a mess – you're not going to spank me for being bad, are you?"

Elaine and Katie had different reactions. Katie had felt soothed by lying in my arms most of the afternoon, but I could still see a twinge of jealousy arising as she watched her girlfriend bouncing slightly on my lap. Elaine, on the other hand, was unfathomable. Try as I might, I couldn't see any sign of a reaction at all in her face. She sat pleasantly, eating and making small talk. She acted as if there weren't a nubile Asian teen squirming and bouncing on my lap trying to get herself off while hand feeding me like a personal sex servant.

As for me, I was loving it more and more. My left hand held Randi's hot little ass as she happily bounced up and down, while my right hand crept up her blouse and started brazenly fondling her lovely C-cup tits in front of my family. It was a miracle, given how much she was mashing herself against my crotch, that Randi was able to maintain the action of gathering food with her chopsticks and feeding it into my mouth. But she managed it, and between bites she repeatedly kissed my cheeks and giggled her pleasure at being fondled by me at the dinner table. I was in heaven.

The food was tasty, too.

I casually began unfastening the buttons on my horny little Japanese plaything's blouse and glanced over at my daughter. She was mechanically picking up food with her chopsticks and bringing it to her mouth, but she had a glazed expression of longing on her face. She never took her eyes off of Randi and me, and though one hand was using the chopsticks, her other hand was under the table in her lap. I could see by the frantic rhythmic motions of her arm that she was playing with her clit.

Randi began giggling uncontrollably as I slipped my mouth over one of her delicious nipples. The hand that she had draped over my shoulder now slid up to the back of my head. I felt her fingernails tickling and scratching my scalp as she held my head against her breast. "Oh fuck yeah, Mr. J!" she cried. "Don't you love nibbling Japanese food? Hee hee hee!" She took her chopsticks and smeared a little ginger soy sauce on her nipple. "Lick me, Daddy." she said. "Am I tasty?" She bounced happily up and down on my lap. "My new Daddy loves to eat Japanese! Oh fuck Daddy!"

On the other side of the table, I could see that now both my wife and my daughter were quietly maturbating. My hand slid down from Randi's breast to her snatch and I started playing with her clit. Now all three of my women were having their clits stimulated, and when Randi began cumming, the other two gasped and moved their hands more frantically under the table. They were climaxing together.

I knew that I could take this farther. If I wanted, I could simply lay Randi face first over the dining room table and fuck her right there in front of my wife and daughter. But the fact is, I needed to pace myself, and I wanted to spend some one-on-one time with Elaine. Besides, after all that had happened, I enjoyed the idea of taking things slowly. With three gorgeous women to choose from any time I wanted, why hurry things?

So I simply played with my Japanese meal. Randi spent the next twenty minutes on my lap as my personal plaything, hand feeding me little nibbles on occasion while I licked her tits and made her cum, all in full view of my wife and teenage daughter. "I'm going to love having you around the house, Randi," I said, then lightly bit her nipple and quickly rammed two fingers up her twat.

Randi's eyes snapped wide open and her head flew back in shock. "Aah!" she gasped and then shuddered all over, sending a shock wave through to my groin. "Oh Jeez!" she cried. Katie's mouth fell open in shock and envy at seeing her girlfriend's body so totally under my control.

Still sitting on my lap as my possession, Randi stretched herself like a cat, satisfied and happy at having another orgasmic spasm flow through her. "Thank you, Mr. J! You're so good to me!" With her blouse wide open, her skirt hiked up to her waist and her slim legs splayed open to allow me access to her pussy, my sweet Japanese plaything was almost naked on my lap.

As for me, I was still dressed in my morning bathrobe. Randi's squirming had made the robe slide partly open, letting my cock free. Every few seconds, she stole a glance between her legs to look wonderingly and lustfully at my shaft.

Randi brought one hand up to her chest and squeezed one of her tits to show herself off to the others and smiled proudly and possessively at my other two women, displaying herself wantonly to everybody and reveling in the fact that I was licking her other nipple. She looked triumphantly at my daughter and my wife sitting at the table with us and exclaimed, "My new home! My new Daddy!" I squeezed her ass and pushed my fingers up her pussy again, and my little Asian fuckdoll shivered again in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Who do you belong to?" I whispered, so softly that only Randi could hear. I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy for emphasis.

"Daddy!" she screamed. Her thighs shook and spasmed. She pulled my face onto her nipple and kissed the top of my head frantically.

After that, I felt that it was a good point to cut things off. I gestured for Randi to get off my lap so that I could go to the bathroom to wash my hands. When she stood, she was unsteady on her feet as she made her way back to her chair. Once seated, she looked up at me with an expression of intense, disappointed longing.

Then she looked at my crotch. I looked about the table and saw that all three members of my new family harem were staring at the tent in my bathrobe, doused now with the wetness from Randi's hot little vagina. I tugged slightly at the side of the loosely tied robe, and my long, hard cock swung out at their eye level for all three to see.

I walked behind Randi's chair and stood slightly to the side so that my hard shaft slid along her cheek. I cupped my palm against her other cheek and gently pulled her face closer to my rod so that my wife and daughter were treated to the sight of Randi's face framed by hard cock.

"Elaine," I said, "why don't you pull out your phone and take a portrait of us together?" She smiled, reached into her pocket, pulled out her phone started snapping several photos. When, a few moments later, she showed them to us, I saw that she had captured the moment perfectly: Randi's smiling face, her eyes bright with excitement and horniness, took up most of the picture, with my hard cock alongside her cheek dominating the rest of the frame. Randi giggled when she saw the spectacle that she was making posing with the cock that had impregnated her.

"Thank you, Randi, for such a delicious meal," I said. "I love tasting Japanese. But maybe you'd like some white meat? Give your new Daddy a kiss."

"I love white meat, Mister J." Randi obediently turned her head and kissed the tip of my cock, then swirled her tongue around the head. "Delicious white meat!" she exclaimed, and giggled. She loudly slurped another taste of my dick while Elaine took more pictures.

Then I walked over to my lovely daughter Katie, and again I pressed her cheek against my rod, posing in a closeup family portrait – Katie and her beloved Daddy's meat – for the camera. The picture I wanted to burn into everyone's head was a simple one: my beautiful daughter's obedient, innocent submissive face dominated by my hard Daddycock. "Katie, you're the most beautiful daughter any man could have," I said, addressing her insecurity regarding her looks. I stroked her blonde hair, pressing her cheek against my shaft as I continued, "Cuddling with you today has been one of the most special times I've ever had. Now kiss Daddy."

Katie began just like her girlfriend did, by planting a feathery kiss on the tip of my cock. But instead I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her face inward, encouraging her to swallow the whole head. Then I pulled out.

"Thank you, Daddy," said my compliant, beautiful daughter. Elaine continued to take pictures of Katie looking up into my eyes seeking my approval and licking her lips. Her gorgeous blonde hair and blue eyes made her look like an innocent angel even at the moment when my wet cock hovered an inch from her parted, hungry lips. Her mouth was open, and I could see her tongue wetting her lips and curling unconsciously in hunger and invitation, wordlessly begging me to stuff my cock back inside her mouth.

Finally I walked over to Elaine's seat. Elaine handed her camera to Randi to take the pictures, and again I stood behind her and allowed my rigid cock to form a frame against one side of her face for the others to see. Elaine, unlike the younger girls, brought her hand up to my cock and began stroking it and rubbing it against her face, all the while looking from one teenage girl to the other. She was clearly claiming Daddy's cock for her own as senior woman among the harem. The two girls giggled as they bent their heads together to view the photos of Mommy asserting her right to play with Daddy.

Then Katie joined the scene. She scooted her chair closer, so that now she and her mother were sitting side by side while I stood immediately behind them, my engorged cock hovering between their two lovely faces. In a spirit of mother-daughter togetherness Katie and Elaine brought their heads together so both their faces were right next to my rod. They smiled for the camera. Then they posed in profiles for another picture as mother and daughter both kissed the side of my shaft.

I stroked Elaine's auburn-brown hair as I spoke to the teenagers: "Now I'd like you girls to take responsibility for the dishes. When I come back from the bathroom, I expect to see the dishes cleared and put away. Mommy and I want some alone time this evening." I gently guided Elaine's head to turn around and, taking the hint, she began sucking my cock in and out of her mouth in front of her daughter and our new Asian girlfriend. The girls, wide-eyed at watching their mother take control of my cock, stood and began obediently clearing the table. In a lazy, leisurely way I pumped my cock in and out of my wife's mouth for a few more moments, then casually turned and walked to the washroom.

By the time I came back, Katie and Randi had retreated into Katie's bedroom for the sort of girl-girl talk that they shared most days. I figured that the bombshells that had been dropped today – first Randi's pregnancy, then the fact that she was going to live with us indefinitely – meant that the two teens had a lot to talk about.

Elaine reached into my bathrobe, wrapped her hand around my rod and led me by my cock to our bedroom. "Come with me, stud." she said. "The way things are going around here, I feel like I need to grab any chance I can to have you to myself."

12