Teaching Emily

Story Info
Emily finds a home & a Master.
3k words
4.04
40k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd retired from teaching school and the following year, my husband passed away. I've only had one lover since he's been gone, and that was Derek, a former student. Oh, he's an adult now, and he only stayed with me for six months. Still, in that time I found myself falling in love with him. I thought he'd loved me, too, but he left me to stay with his sister and her husband.

I was once again living a boring lonely life. I volunteered for various community projects but my heart wasn't in it. I even thought about getting back into teaching, but the kids were different. I just felt like I didn't have the energy.

After Derek had been gone about a year, lo and behold I got an email from him. His sister Susan and her husband were both working full-time. Derek had at first looked for work but was unsuccessful, so he ended up staying home and being their houseboy. He took care of the house, the cooking, and their daughter, Emily. So he indeed had his hands full caring for her and the household in general.

I didn't hear from him for another year. Horrible news, Emily's parents were both killed in a traffic accident. Derek has his hands full and takes Emily to therapy to help work through her grief. I offered to help but he said, "That's ok, I'm getting professional help for her. We'll be ok."

Then I didn't hear anything from him for more than a year. He had been writing around the holidays but this year there was nothing. Then just as I'd about given up on hearing from him, I got a phone call.

"Cathie, am I still welcome in your house?"

"Of course, Derek, anytime, for as long as you need. How about Emily?"

"She's 23 now, she says she's done with school, done with therapy. I'm tired of doing everything alone."

"By all means, Derek, come on and bring Emily. You can stay as long as you like. Oh! And by the way, this time I'm your slave."

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! And you still owe me six months of spankings. Well, expect us the day after tomorrow."

Now my energy shifted into high gear. I cleaned house and bought supplies. After I lost my husband and then Derek, I'd quit sleeping in the master bedroom and had been making the smaller bedroom at the top of the stairs my room. I wasn't sure what to do, but decided to stay put until I found out where he wanted to sleep.

I wasn't really worried about saying I'm his slave. He loves me and I trust him. The difference in our ages never really mattered between us.

Wow! Derek seemed a little taller, or maybe not. He was still thin and had a haggard look around his eye. "Cathie, it is so good to see you." He held me like he never wanted to let me go. "This is Emily. Say hi."

"Hi." She looked at me through large round blue eyes. She had a short pixie haircut, almost white hair and translucent skin. She was small and elfin in appearance, but she had an inner sparkle.

We brought in their bags and carried them upstairs to the larger room with the king size bed. "We can unpack later, first you can settle in and get comfortable."

Well, Emily promptly kicked off her shoes, took off her jacket and climbed into bed under the blankets. She was sleeping within the amount of time it takes to write this!

Derek and I tiptoed back downstairs. We sat on the couch next to each other. He put his arm around me and we kissed. Oh, it had been three years. Since Derek lived with me. I had made him into my love slave, spanking him mercilessly on a daily basis. But then I'd located his sister and kept it secret from him for almost three months. I'd hurt him terribly and he vowed if he did come back, I would be the slave. I agreed; I'd felt so terrible about deceiving him. I'd always been honest and trustworthy but I had been afraid of losing him.

As we were pausing between kisses, I slipped onto the floor to kneel in front of him, opened his pants and pulled his cock out. I began kissing and licking him and soon, was totally engrossed in sucking him deeper and deeper into my throat. I always loved doing this, and of course he really loves it, too. While I was sucking his cock, Emily had slipped in quietly, sat on the couch next to Derek and just sat there watching me.

At first I didn't see her sitting there, totally focused on his big cock. When I looked up and looked at her, I paused for a minute. Derek said, "Don't stop, She does it also. Not as well as you, though. She needs to watch." I kind of tuned her out, so to speak, and just kept on, until he gave me my reward, I swallowed and licked up every drop.

Later I cooked supper while Derek and Emily unpacked in the big bedroom. So during dinner I asked if I should stay in my small bedroom. He said, "No, you have a huge king size bed, Cathie, there's no reason we can't all sleep in it together." I must've looked puzzled, cos Emily said, "I always sleep with Derek." He said, "Yes, we've been sleeping together. At first it was out of curiosity then out of the need for closeness. There's no reason we can't all sleep in that big bed."

Well, this is starting to sound like a bit much, but Emily is just sitting there quietly eating; looking from Derek to me and back again. After supper, I cleared the table while they sat there talking. Then we went into the living room.

Emily didn't say much. She and Derek had a closeness, but then she always seemed to want to sit by me and be close to me as well. Poor kid lost her parents at age 18 and never had any extended family, maybe I filled a void for her and that was all right.


Then, seemingly out of the blue, Derek says, "You know, Emily, what I need to do is demonstrate what happens when you're naughty or dishonest. Cathie, why don't you go get the paddle." Well, I did, it was still in the closet. Stopped off at the bathroom, and when I got back, he'd moved to the far-left side of the couch.

"Emily, when I lived here with Cathie, she always gave me a very good spanking at the end of the day. Sort of an after dinner thing." I sat quietly though my stomach was doing little lurches inside. "Cathie, why don't you kneel in front of this chair and show Emily the position you always made me assume."

I knelt in front of the chair, feeling rather self-conscious since Emily is watching. But she's sitting there with round eyes saying nothing.

I laid the top part of my body on the seat of the chair. He lifted up my skirt, pulled down the white panties and Whack! It was loud and made me jump. He whacked and whacked my ass for a long time. I was crying openly by then and Derek was saying; "Now that's what happens when you don't stay completely honest and a well-behaved girl."

During all this time, Emily was just sitting on the couch next to Derek quietly watching. After my spanking, I adjusted my clothes and sat gingerly on the chair next to the couch. All of a sudden, she started talking.

"I thought you loved me,Derek."

"I do, Sweetheart."

"Well she should be the one to do all the cooking and cleaning and housework. But I wanna be your love slave."

"Emily, I love you with all my heart, but I can't bring myself to hurt you."

"It won't be hurting me, I'm asking for it. If she can take it, I can take it more. I love you more!" There is no arguing with that. At this point, I got up and went upstairs to get ready for bed. They came upstairs soon and Derek called out, "Cathie, will you help me?"

Well, I wasn't sure what he wanted help with, but I came into the big bedroom and said, "With what?"

"I think we both need to teach Emily a lesson." She had taken off her clothes and was sitting on the bed with that defiant 'I'll show them' look. Derek told her to lie on her stomach in the middle of the bed.

I had some twine with which he tied her wrists together and then to the headboard, and then tied her ankles to the foot board, replacing the covers over the bottom portion of her legs. I was on her right and Derek on her left. He knelt at her side and held a belt in his hand. Her face was turned toward me and I gently smoothed her hair back from the side of her face.

"Now, remember, I want to really be punished so don't feel sorry for me, Derek." Without another word, Smack! He just started beating her translucent ass with the belt. He didn't hurry, or lose control, but just kept up a methodical, regular cadence. He paused after doing this for several swats, and asked if she's had enough, and she said, "No, I want you to really punish me bad. It won't be good until you make me cry." So he resumed, and this time, this spanking went on and on. I had been kind of stroking her hair back from her face. Soon, she was crying to the side of me, and looked so pitiful, but I guess Derek aimed to teach her a lesson.

Well, I think I would've felt sorry for her and stopped a lot sooner, but he just kept it up, being sure to cover her whole ass, as well as the back of her thighs. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally stopped, and she just lay there sobbing and crying. Derek put the belt back onto the nightstand and I got up to get some lotion.

I spread lotion all over her hot welted bottom and then Derek started massaging it as well. He opened my nightstand drawer, knowing all the things I keep in there. He chose a long, thin, glass tube that cigars come in, and coated it with lotion. He used the lotion I already had on her bottom, and began lubricating her ass hole. It was very pink and tight, and I knew nothing had ever entered that place before. She'd just about stopped crying by now, was just hiccuping, and moaning as he entered that little hole with his finger.

Soon, he was slowly, but firmly pushing the glass tube up inside her. She lay there pretty quietly for quite some time. "Are you sure you want to be my love slave, Emily?"

"Yes, More than She does!" Derek and I looked at each other across her back and smiled. "All right, if you're sure." At that moment, I could read Derek's mind: we can have a lot of fun with her.

"This feels funny, I don't think I like it." Derek looked at me and quietly said, "Do you still have a roll of packing tape?"

"Yes, I do." I already knew what he wanted. I pulled off a length and taped her mouth. "I think we'll leave the tape on for most of the time except for meals. She needs to learn to accept everything without comment."

I turned off the lamp and lay down. I could barely see Derek's outline in the darkness. He was slathering lotion all over his cock, and with her asshole already primed; he slowly and firmly shoved his cock up into her little girl ass.

She was sobbing behind the tape but not moving to get away. I dozed off and when I next was awake, she was sleeping next to me. Derek was in the shower. I lay there watching her sleep. She looked like a little angel. Of course, she'd been a defiant one last evening. Perhaps she didn't know what she'd been asking for, but Derek and I did.

I was in the kitchen sipping coffee and making breakfast when they came in. He sat her on a wooden chair (she was still naked) and cautioned her he was only removing the tape long enough for her to eat.

I served breakfast and asked Derek how he was going to spend his day. He looked at Emily and said, "Well, apart form continuing her training, I thought I'd go into town this morning and pick up a few things. Is there anything you need?" I had a small grocery list, which he said he'd take.

I went upstairs to strip beds and clean the bedrooms. I heard the car leave and just kept on working. When I came back downstairs, the first thing I saw was Emily. There's a corner where the hallway, kitchen and living room come together; her mouth was taped, her hands were fastened together and pulled up over a hook in the ceiling. Her eyes were glaring at me as I walked past. I said, "We need to get you a blindfold, young lady."

I continued doing housework all morning. And after Derek got home, I put things away. He gave Emily a bathroom break, a drink of water and led her to the den. Later while folding laundry at the kitchen table, the radio playing real low, my stomach gave a lurch. Whack! Whack! Somehow the sound of her getting a thorough paddling made My ass tingle and My pussy creamy. I counted fifty to myself and then it was quiet except for her muffled sobbing. I wasn't exactly staying away on purpose, but then maybe I was; thinking he needed time with her alone.

By suppertime (I'd made myself come several times) we all sat around the table eating my world famous fried chicken. I don't like eating in total silence, so made small talk with Derek. Emily was still naked, though she's sitting at the table, she looked mighty uncomfortable.

"Stop squirming, Emily. If you don't want to be my love slave, just tell Cathie she's the better woman, and she'll serve me well."

"No, sir, please. I'll be good." She made the effort to sit still the rest of the meal, her eyes downcast to her plate. They got up and went into the living room while I cleaned up the kitchen and did dishes. I heard the TV on pretty low, and once again, without even seeing it, I heard the spanking loud and clear. He is merciful, but I know he's showing her exactly what she's been asking for.

When I'd finished, I took a shower and put a short nightgown on, and then joined them in the living room. Derek was sitting on the couch, Emily was kneeling on the floor between his legs. Her face was streaked with her tears, but her mouth was open, her tongue stuck out of her lips. Derek's hard cock just lay on her tongue. She could not pull it into her mouth, just sit there using all the willpower she could muster. He was talking to her quietly, "That's a girl, it's resting there, but you aren't going to pull him inside until I say." I picked up a magazine and sat with it on my lap. The TV is on in the background, but Emily is much more entertaining.

She started weeping again. Derek said, "You don't want to be punished again today do you?" She held his cock on her tongue. Time seemed to stand still, and I don't even know how long; they'd started before I came in. "All right, you may pull it into your mouth very slowly." She very slowly pulled it closer, "Ah! Wait a minute!" She stopped, her tongue quivering with the effort, her lips almost around him. "Now, slowly." She barely looked like she was breathing, but it was coming into her mouth now, though her lips were still not closed around him.

"Ok, now, you can encircle me with your lips. Gently. Slowly. That's a girl, now give me some lovely suction. Yeah, that's right, Emily. Now, I want your bottom up in the air more." She kind of whimpered, but complied; on her knees with his lovely cock all stuffed into her mouth. Now her red welted ass is up and stuck out.

"Cathie tells me you gave her a very disrespectful look this morning. Starting tomorrow you'll have a blindfold on when you're tied in the corner.

"Cathie, go get that riding crop you have hidden away. Maybe whipping the back of her thighs will teach her to be more respectful to you." I got up and got the riding crop, came back in and by now he'd shot his come all over in her mouth. I sat on a chair waiting patiently while she licked up all his cum, licking his balls and his underside.

He said, "Ok Emily, take my hands." She put her hands in his and he held them firmly. "Ok, Cathie, I think the back of her thighs need to be whipped." I held the crop at the ready and positioned myself directly behind her. I swung it back and forth, recalling the one time Derek had used this very instrument on my entire body. I kind of zoned in and lost myself to whipping her, and this was nice.

Finally I just had a feeling enough was enough, and stopped. She was crying into his lap as he held her hands. He lifted her face and kissed the tears away. "Now, do you think you can remember to be respectful to Cathie?"

"Yes, sir." He picked her up to sit on his lap, cradling her in his arms, against his chest.