Teaching Gary a Lesson

Story Info
Mickey takes control of the situation.
2.9k words
4.31
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like my eyes have turned to powder." I griped to my friend, Kristin as I looked up at the clock. I'd been working on my project for six hours straight.

"Well, my powdery eyes are heading home. This is as good as this project is going to get," said Kristin as she bundled up preparing to brave the cold, "Don't work too hard, it's looking pretty good."

"Yeah, I'll head home soon, seems like there isn't really anyone else up here." I got out between yawns as I stretched back letting my brown hair out of its restraints. I ran my hands through my locks as they cascaded down my back hitting right above my bra strap.

"Well, I'll see ya, be careful." Kristin said as she walked out the door.

"Hopefully I won't have to work much longer." I thought to myself as I dove back into the project full speed. I was working on an identity package for a company I had made up called "Refuge" that specializes in bath and body relaxation products. I was currently working on the product called "relax", a bubble bath and massage oil set and I was using cooling blues and greens to attempt to convey the relaxing aura of the product. To inspire myself I had purchased a bottle of bubbles and massage oil with some great packaging. Today I had brought the oil and had it sitting next to my computer.

"You sure don't seem relaxed." A voice over my shoulders startled me as I turned to see Gary looking at what I was working on. I must have been so into what I was doing that I hadn't heard him come in.

"Yeah, well, I kind of figured this needed to be finished by Wednesday for your class and seeing as it is Monday evening, I thought I needed to push through." I smiled and turned back toward my computer.

"Maybe I can help you release some of this tension," Gary whispered into my ear as he ran his hands over my shoulders kneading into my tense muscles, "and if you're a good girl, I'll help release another kind of tension for you." As he said this, his hands ran over my breasts to pinch my nipples. Already hardened from the cool temperature of the computer lab my sensitive nipples were poking through my shirt like beacons. His pinches sent electric pulses up my spine making my heart race.

Now, I've had Gary before, and when I say had, I Mean that he fucked my tight little cunt just a week ago, popping my virgin cherry over his desk in his office, so, needless to say, things got a little heated when he was around. The whole week between the hot sex we had shared in his office and today had been full of tension. We were constantly bumping into each other "accidentally" and hands seemed to keep finding their way to curves of bodies and sensitive places when no one was looking. We kept pulling each other into dark corners of the hallway to quickly kiss and grope before anyone found out. His touch now had this sensuality that it had never held before. Combined with the smell of him, his touch drove me wild and made my pussy ache for him.

Back to current events though: His hands had left my taught nipples and were now rubbing the knots slowly out of my back. Low moans crept out of my throat as I felt the stress slip away.

"Hmm, what's this?" he reached forward, brushing his crotch against my arm, grasping the bottle of massage oil and reading the label, "Massage oil, huh? Well, why don't we try this stuff out?"

"Sounds good," I moaned, wanting his touch on my bare skin worse than anything in my life, " but it's a little cold in here for me to show you any of this skin." I smiled coyly and looked up at him over my glasses.

His devious grin spread across his face and I saw his eyes darken. He turned my chair around and grabbed my hands, pulling me to my feet as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. His tongue playfully ran across my lips. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth and nibbled on it eliciting a moan and his hand squeezing my ass.

"Oh, you naughty little schoolgirl, I'll rub out some tension alright."

He dragged me toward the door practically running in the direction of his office. About halfway down the stairs to the second floor Gary stopped and picked me straight up off my feet, swinging my legs into his arms so that my arms were around his neck and he was carrying me excitedly down the remainder of the steps. His left arm was strongly supporting my jean-clad ass. My 34 C cup breasts bounced up and down as he ran down the hallway causing me to giggle. Suddenly, Gary stopped in front of a classroom, his eyes widened, as did his grin. He let my feet down to the floor and fumbled with his keys.

"I've always wanted to see just how sturdy these huge art desks are," he laughed as he swung open the door and pulled me inside. We were in the classroom where he taught my Image Design class every Monday and Wednesday morning. He walked over to the windows shutting the blinds on all but one window then he walked back toward the door, locked it and turned off the lights. The orange glow from the streetlights illuminated his outline as he strode over to the desk where I usually sit.

"Come here please," the wanting tone of his voice was tinted with an unsteady rhythm. I slowly walked over to where he was standing, " why don't you…"

His words stopped by my index finger being placed on his lips. He seemed to understand as I began to pull his sweater over his head. This time, I wanted control of the situation. The next layer was a white undershirt and as I pulled it up, I let my fingers graze his warm skin. My cold fingers traced across his defined chest, stopping to tease his nipples before they drew the shirt up and deposited it in the pile forming on the floor. I ran my cold hands over his shoulders causing him to gasp as I fumbled my way down his thin, muscular stomach toward his belt.

With the classroom being so dark, it was difficult to see what I was doing. I slowly bent closer to his stomach as I positioned myself on my knees before him. While undoing his belt I looked up at him. His eyes were piercing mine and I saw the lust being softened by a sweetness and wonder I had never imagined seeing there. After removing his belt, I proceeded to unfasten the buttons on his jeans until I could smell his musty scent wafting out from his now visible boxers. I grabbed hold of his pants and boxers and began to slide them down releasing his beautiful cock. I then took off his shoes and socks and pulled his pants and boxers off laying them in the pile. I began to rub gentle circles near his ankles slowly working my way up his well-toned calves. When I got to his knees, I tilted my head up to gaze at his face but my view was obstructed by the thick eight inches of his pulsing dick standing out proud from his body. Not wanting to speed up and ruin my power, even though my body felt like it was trembling, my hands continued their slow rubbing up his thighs. I gently ran my hands around his erection, denying him direct contact.

"Oh, Mickey," he stammered out as his body shivered.

"Shhh…," I glanced up at him over my glasses placing one finger on my lips. Just to drive him crazy, I slipped that finger past my ruby red lips and twirled my tongue around it, sucking my cheeks in. At this Gary's hips bucked a bit and his erection jumped, smacking me slightly in the face. Another shiver convulsed his body as he begged me to suck him off.

I clicked my tongue against the back of my teeth disapprovingly and motioned for him to lie down on the desk. He looked at me with those clear eyes darkened by the low-lit glow of the room and sat his bare ass on the desk, wincing a bit from the cold of the desktop.

I smoothed my hands over his chest coaxing him to lie down. After he got comfortable, as comfortable as he could get, I poured a bit of the massage oil into my hands and began rubbing slow circles into his chest and shoulders. His moans grew louder the lower I moved and my movements became more deliberate as I got closer to his throbbing pole.

Checking to make sure his eyes were closed, I quietly slipped one hand to my jeans and unbuttoned them, using my other hand to stroke circles around his cock. Any sounds I was making disrobing myself were choked out by the noise Gary was making. He had taken to whimpering and groaning, begging me without words to give him his release. I removed my hand from his crotch to finish stripping. His eyes opened, wondering where my hand had gone as he caught a glimpse of my half naked body, his hands reached for me. I caught his hands and forcefully put them back by his sides. As for his open eyes, I picked up my black lace boy-short panties from the pile of clothes I had made on the floor and wrapped them around his face so that the wet crotch covered his nostrils.

Once again, his hands tried to catch my body. Knowing that his touch right now would make me lose my cool, I bent down to grab my belt. I let his fingers trace my hips once before I pulled his hands together tying them and then tying them to the legs of the desk. I pulled my sweater over my head and let if all behind me exposing my black lacey bra and allowing the cold of the room to wash over me and make me shiver. Reaching behind my back I undid the hooks on my bra and let the cups fall to the floor allowing my breasts to jiggle freely.

Taking this opportunity to have a little more fun, I began to stroke my nipples, gently squeezing them before running my hands down my body to the small light brown patch of soft curls above my snatch.

"Would you like to know what I'm doing, Gary?" The first words I had spoken since we came into this room echoed loudly, commanding his attention.

"Yes," he croaked out breathing in my scent from the panties.

"I'm looking at your naked body while I touch my own. I just pinched my hard nipples and now my right hand is gently rubbing the curls above my pussy, my very wet pussy. Do you know why it's so wet, Gary?" At this I ran some of my fingers down through the folds of my pussy to my hole and dipped it in to draw out some of my wetness. Smelling my wet fingers turned me on even more as I put my fingers to Gary's lips. His tongue tentatively licked my fingers before his greedy mouth sucked them in, moaning.


He writhed on the desk and begged me to tell him why I was so wet. I bent close to his ear making sure my hard nipples grazed his shoulder and began licking and biting his ear I.

"Because I've been thinking about your thick cock being buried deep into my tight little pussy as I ride you until you shoot your hot load inside of me. Does that sound good to you?" I rasped into his ear.

"Oh God, yes, Mickey! Fuck me! Fuck me hard you tease!!"

I climbed up onto the desk and ran my hands over his body. Lifting one of my legs, I slid my ass down to rest right above his knees. Massaging his balls with my hands, I lightly blew on his erection before planting a gentle kiss on the tip. I teased him more, flicking my tongue over the sensitive head before lifting my ass off his legs. His body tensed in anticipation as his legs were left to the open air. Knowing what he was waiting for, I continued to massage his legs and chest until he relaxed giving up on what he had thought was coming. I slowly inched my body up until my pussy was over his cock but high up enough that he couldn't feel the heat exploding from my center.

When I thought he wasn't expecting it, I plunged my wet pussy down onto his hard pole causing his hips to buck up and push himself deeper into me. I was so wet that he slid in so smoothly, making a bit of my juice squeeze out and run down my thigh.

"Oh God," he rasped out as I began to slide up and down on his dick almost coming completely off of him at the top of each of my strokes.

I moaned loudly each time I came back down as a bit more of his thick pole slipped farther into me. I wanted to see his eyes, I wanted to kiss his lips and feel his hands on me. I was surrendering my power to melt into him. My hands ran up his chest and pulled the panties off of his face as my lips found his, smelling my musky scent that had been smeared onto his nose from the panties. I let my hands reach back to untie his from the desk and seconds later I felt his warm palms caressing my body.

His eyes locked on mine. They were so full of passion and love that I couldn't tear mine away from his gaze. Our bodies lightly smacked together around where we were joined making wet noises as we found our rhythm.

My pussy began to throb the beginnings of a strong orgasm as I continued to ride him up and down. My pace quickened as I felt that familiar ache turning into pleasure. My hips bucked wildly as I slip up and down until my muscles began to spasm around his dick.

"Oh fuck! Oh holy fuck, Gary! Oh yes!!!" I screamed as I shot my head back and threw my hands behind me to steady myself as my orgasm ripped through me.

I could hear Gary laughing as he continued to pump himself steadily in and out of me. His hands found my waist and gripped my sides, sliding me even harder up and down. His laugh began to fade into grunts and moans as my muscles gripped his hardness.

"I can't hold it much longer. Oh, Mickey, you feel so good!! I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming!" he screamed as I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside of me. The feeling of him pumping his juice into me while ramming through my orgasm sent me back over the edge. I grabbed my right breast and clawed at it as another orgasm plowed through me.

My cum combined with his dripped onto the large art desk as we became aware of the creaks the desk was making under our exertion. As I collapsed onto him, the desk decided to give in, crashing to the floor with us on top of it. After realizing neither of us was hurt we began laughing uncontrollably at the mess we had made.

"Thank God no one else is here," Gary laughed as he rolled me gently off him, " they would have heard that!"

"Like they wouldn't have heard us screaming out?!" I said as I attempted to stand on wobbly legs. Finally getting to my feet and Gary getting to his, we began to find our clothes and step back into them.

"Wonder how we'll explain that to the Department Head," he mused, pointing to the dilapidated desk as he slipped his undershirt back over his head.

"Well, we should at least clean up the cum but I think we should leave it for people to imagine. What do you think?"

He smiled and nodded as we looked for some paper towels. We wiped up our mess with some drawing paper we had found and then left, locking the door behind us.

Gary ruffled my hair and drew me close to him.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I feel pretty damn relaxed right now." He flashed me that grin of his and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll give you an extension on that project but only under one condition." He eyed me while saying this.

Wary of having to gather up the energy for another round of fun with my professor, I looked at him sideways and cautiously asked, "And what would that be?"

"You let me buy you dinner and you sleep in my bed tonight. I'm getting a little tired of this fuck and leave stuff…I actually want to get to know you, believe it or not. I mean, believe me, I still want to fuck, and a lot, but I feel like we could have something more."

I smiled at him, put my arm around his waist and started to walk toward the elevator.

"I think I'd really like that."