Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you put oil on that or something? I swear, the thing practically shines."

"It's just my skin." She shrugged, waiting for me to release my fingerful of her butt cheek before turning to face me.

"Well I have to hand it to you, it's... uh, it's..." I forgot the words as I took stock of the house's other occupant. "Jesus, Candy, you clean up good."

The woman smiled, sashaying into her living room in a dress that would be more appropriate in a nightclub. The kind of night club where a woman showed up just to rub in your face what you wouldn't ever get to fuck. Maybe literally. Were there nightclubs like that, or did my brain invent it to rationalize that dress? Probably the latter. It was somehow every bit as slutty as Isa's lingerie.

In effect, it was a crimson red dress, tight and short. Not even scandalously short - it had several inches to it past the swell of her compact booty. But to call a little red dress that would be to ignore all that itdidn't have. Sleeves. A back. A large diamond over an incredible flat stomach. Most of the chest, though some invisible bra whose machinations I couldn't understand was thrusting her modest breasts out as best it could. Most of her hips were bared by a latticework pattern that went all the way up her ribs as well. The whole dress looked more like deep red ribbons with patches over the R-rated parts. If I plucked at it and pulled, it would unravel in an instant.

On top of that, she had put some work into herself. Candace Salata was a good-looking woman, no bones about it. This was a good reminder, however, of the difference that a little effort made. Her honey blonde hair was wrapped up high and tight around her head, making sure it didn't obscure any of the rest of her. Jewelry was in abundance. Gold hoop earrings, a number of bracelets on each wrist, several necklaces, also gold and with a small red stone suspended between her breasts that complemented the dress and gave an excuse to stare at her tits. Not that I needed one.

"Thank you, Mr. Canon. You said to look nice, so... I figured why not. Haven't worn this thing since college, but it still fits." She beamed proudly.

"You and I had very different college experiences. At mine, we usually wore whole outfits to parties."

Candace shook her head. "You went to the wrong parties then. Though, full disclosure, the theme for this particular party was It's a Dress, Not a Yes, so."

I gave her a quick squeeze on the ass. "But what a dress."

The house was quiet as I looked between them. On my left, my feistily submissive toy cop in her purple underwear, already visible aroused judging by the nipples fighting to pierce the cups of her bra. On my right, the pretty social studies teacher and the toy cop's lover, dressed to lure out a gang bang's worth of frat guys. This was going to be one hell of a night.

But first, there was that other thing.

"So we haven't gotten to have a good candid talk, the three of us. I think it's high time we caught up. Don't you?"

"Oh my god, are you really going to gloat some more? You won, Canon. Don't be a dick about it," groused Isa. "If you're going to fuck us, just fuck us alrmmfmm...!"

My finger on her lips was all it took to silence her. "No, no no. It's listening time, pretty girl. We let you take charge before, and you tried to ruin everybody else's good time."

"Pretty sure you just meanyour good time," muttered Candy.

"I'm sure you're pretty sure. Honestly, I don't care all that much what you two believe. I don't want to be a sore winner about all this, so I'm moving on from it. In fact, it's the nature of my success I wanted to address. Let's have a seat, shall we?"

Firmly in charge, I drafted our impromptu seating chart. I took the armchair facing the TV, planted Candy in my lap, and directed Isa to sit cross-legged on the floor in front of us. Kneeling might have been more directly domineering, but it made it a little trickier to see her panties darken as she grew increasingly angry and aroused.

"Now I want to come clean about what happened last weekend. That we all tried to outsmart one another and it ended with you two washing out your mouths with Serenex, you already know."

"Rings a bell."

"Right, but what you don't know is that after you were under, the girls and I had a talk about what to do with you. They had all sorts of unseemly ideas. No surprise that the Sterns aren't big fans of the resource officer, especially after you tased Taylor, nor especially fond of their teachers. That said, I didn't want to further escalate things."

"You callthis not escalating things?" Isa gestured to her skimpy lingerie.

"No. Would you let me talk? Apologize, and then pipe down, would you?"

I was already falling in love with the increasingly familiar way her eyes flared in righteous indignation, then slowly dropped to the floor from her arousal at being overpowered. (Or was she overpowered by her arousal?) "I'm sorry, master."

Candy sighed dreamily in spite of herself and wriggled softly on my lap, but she let me go on. "So. As I was saying, I didn't relish the prospect of putting two women who so thoroughly disapproved of all this further in the middle of things. However, the Sterns took exception to my inclination to mercy, and before I knew what was going on, they dosed me too.

"I know you think I've somehow masterminded this from the get-go. I'm telling you, Abbie Stern has made sure she can use my Serenex whenever she wants, and I'm powerless to use it on her again. Once I was out of the way, she didthis to the two of you, then dropped me off at home none the wiser. As far as I know she didn't do anything further to me, but as I'm sure you know, it's not always easy to be self-aware."

"So you were just bullshitting us when you acted like you knew what to expect earlier in the week?" asked Candy, to which I answered with a guileless shrug. "Why tell us now?"

"At the time, I was concerned with projecting strength. By now, I'm pretty well convinced that you're not playing the long con with all this. Or if you are, then you're the two best actresses I've ever seen, because I'm pretty sure even Meryl Streep can't get her pussy wet on command.

"Now you said Monday... how did you put it? Something about being impressed with my ambition, if I'm recalling correctly. But believe me, whatever Abbie is doing now, I'm no part of it."

The two shared a look, but Isa held firm to my command of silence. Candy looked back to me and asked, "So what is it you want from us?"

I folded my arms. "Tell me what Abbie is plotting."

After taking the afternoon to ponder it in between reconciling myself to the events of yesterday, I still didn't have any solid guesses. Like her sister, Abbie Stern was something of an evil Paul Bunyan by reputation, larger than life and prone to axing things. That reputation was almost all I'd known of her before a few weeks ago, and getting to know someone in the midst of rewriting their personality only made it all the trickier. Her decision with Justin I thought I understood. Petty revenge, a simple motive born out of spite. Tabitha, perhaps. Maybe I really had named her as a fantasy of mine, and/or they'd decided to have some fun with the uptight honors student. Before that, she'd used it on Taylor, which I could see as wanting to gain the upper hand against her bratty big sister along with a dash of overreacting to the prospect of our secret escaping.

Still, there was probably enough left in that canister for at least half a dozen doses. More, maybe, if she came up with something clever and didn't go spraying it willy nilly until it landed in someone's mouth. I'd only used a drop or two on Taylor's chapstick, and look where that had taken us.

What was Abbie's plan, though? It was certainly possible that there was no plan, that Abbie was merely a mercurial sadist with a goddess complex who used it when and how she felt like it. There wasn't much I could do about that. It was also possible, however, that she was up to something that involved me. If so, I would have to get creative. The two women seated before me had very nearly managed to take me out of the game for good, and I'd had them under some pretty straightforward marching orders. It was possible.

First, though, I needed to know what I was up against. All I had to go on was an offhand comment from lunch early in the week about how ambitious "our" plan was. I'd been waiting all week for the status update Isa had promised, but nothing had come of it. At the time, they'd seem to think Abbie and I were in lockstep, and if the plan really had been nothing more than roping in Tabitha and Justin, there likely wouldn't be much to say.

I was done wondering, though. It was time to get answers. These two knew something, and they were going to tell me.

"Well?" I prompted when neither responded.

"I can talk now?"

I rolled my eyes at the woman on the floor. "Yes - but don't push me."

"Wouldn't dream of it, master. The simple answer to your question, though, is that we don't have a clue in the world what you and your attack dog have been up to."

"Bullshit. Don't cover for her, Isa. I know you know something. Why else would you have said what you did, like we had some caper in the works?"

"Um, because you've spent the past few weeks drugging and fucking women, and the only people who knew about it and were willing to stand up to you were no longer an obstacle?"

"I kept figuring all week that you were busy dosing every female student in your class that you thought might be worth fucking," Candy chimed in. "Do you mean to say you weren't?"

"Of course I wasn't! How many times do I have to explain to you that this was all a big accident? Not one I particularly regret, but I'm not... You know, fuck it. Think what you want. But you can't expect me to believe you don't knowanything. No way Abbie had you two at her mercy and didn't put the two of you to use."

Isa threw up her hands in exasperation. "Doing what? Why would you think the two of us are experts on the goals and dreams of Abbie fucking Stern? If she really is calling the shots with the rest of your Serenex, she's probably using it to score drugs, or rob banks or something. And no, I haven't heard of any bank robberies in the area this past week."

Candy nodded. "If you want to know what Abbie's up to, why don't you askher? She might be a monster, but you're the one member of the GHS faculty she seems to somehow like."

"We... had a disagreement."

"A disagreement?"

"And that's all I'd like to say about it."

I scrutinized the two of them. Were they trying to pull one over on me? They'd lied convincingly enough during my visit here last Saturday. Still, if they knew something, I couldn't see why they'd lie for Abbie - unless Abbie had used the Serenex to make them lie, in which case I wasn't going to get anything out of them anyway. Why would she even bother to do that, though? The two were already bound to secrecy about our arrangement. Beyond that, what did they even have that the girls wanted? They certainly had plenty to offer someone like me, but Abbie clearly had no interest in fucking them. (Again.)

"Look me in the eye and swear to me you don't know anything." I demanded.

"That seems a little juvenile," opined Candy, but when she saw I was serious, she took the lead. "Fine. I swear that I have no idea what Abbie Stern is up to. Happy?"

I looked to Isa. "And my submissive little bitch better be straight with her master. Right, Isa?"

Her body shook softly. "Yes, master. I swear to you that as far as I know, Abbie Stern isn't doing anything with your Serenex."

The two watched me for a reaction, but truth be told, I was no more satisfied than I had been. Either they were lying or they weren't. My instincts said to trust them, though. They saw themselves as the good guys in all this. Heroes, even delusional ones, didn't conspire to cover up a high school sex slave operation.

"Fine," I said at last. "But if you hear anything, you let me know, understand? That is an explicit order, Isa."

Put that way, she looked like she was taking it more seriously than she had my interrogation. "Understood, master Canon. Err, Mr. Canon. Shit."

Candy smiled. "She slips up like that all the time when she talks about you. I was creeped out at first, but it gets her so worked up that it's hard to be mad." Her slender thighs rubbed together.

"You like that, do you?"

"I... could get used to it. Since we're way past the point of TMI, it's always sort of been a thorn in my paw, that she's not in the mood very often. Like once on the weekends, maybe once or twice during the week, but that's usually it. This past week though, she's been..." Candy's eyes glinted happily.

"Candace!" hissed Isa. "That'sprivate!"

"Mama, we can smell your pussy from all the way up here, and you want to talk about private...?"

As my hand worked its way between Candy's thighs, I remembered something. It felt like it had been a fancy from another lifetime, but it had only been a few days. "Say, speaking of privates... do you have something to show me, Ms. Salata?"

"I wondered when you'd get around to asking." Candy slid off my lap and back to her feet. "Now before I do the big reveal, mind you that it's still kind of tender - still healing and all. It hurt like hell, so I hope you're happy."

"Show me."

With surprisingly little resistance, Candy gave a few upward tugs on the front of her skirt, careful not to put too much stress on those pitifully inadequate strings holding it all together. There was no underwear beneath it. Her pussy was shaved bare now, a pale triangle from her tanning sessions highlighting the relevant area. Tattooed there on her pubic mound was a decent replication of the design I had sent her.

Was it cliché? Sure.

Degrading? Maybe.

But did I regret it? Not one bit.

It was candy.

The treats were etched into her skin in impressive detail. A lollipop, several wrapped hard candies with a faint pink tint, a cupcake with sprinkles, a few candy corns, and spattered throughout a collection of sweetheart candies. I leaned in close to read them, the heat from her visibly moistened snatch radiating on my face.KISS ME,U R MINE,PRETTY GIRL,LOVE ME?,SAY YES, and a dozen or more others.

"What was it like, getting all this done?" I asked, rubbing my fingers over it. Indeed, her skin was still raised a bit from the process. It was still quite fresh.

"What do you think it was like? Isa had to help me do a home bikini wax, which was no picnic to begin with, but then I had to go to four places before I found a woman who was even willing to do it. Most awkward phone calls of my life bar none. Wound up settling for some super shady looking place off the interstate. Then, after I was satisfied this woman could do it justice, I had to let this stranger see me down there for hours while she did it all. It stung like crazy the whole time, but no no, thanks to you and the Stern girls, I was still plenty turned on anyway, just knowing what this was for."

"Tell him about on the way out," prompted Isa.

Candy shot her an irritated look, but now that the subject had been broached, there was no going back. "I bumped into a former student - Xavier Burney? I don't know if you had him - in the parking lot. He could tell why I was there, and got all excited, wanting to see what I had done. I blushed so hard trying to fend off his curiosity that I think he guessed where the tattoo was all on his own. Or near enough. It was mortifying."

"Ah, good old Xavier. How's he doing?"

"How the hell should I know?! I was just trying to get out of there while revealing as little as possible. I can only hope the woman inside didn't satisfy his curiosity or the whole school will know by Monday morning."

I chuckled. "If it comes to that, we'll call us even on the whole dinner poisoning thing."

"How charitable of you."

"Isa, you'll be working your karmic debt off for a while yet, but something tells me you don't mind being under my thumb a while longer." She didn't look up, much less reply. "So. Looks like Candy's paid the price of admission. So before we go any further-"

"Yes, let's keep talking about it instead of getting it over with," grumbled Isa.

"-I thought it might behoove us to delineate any limitations you'd like to put in place. I'm sensitive to the fact that I'm not dealing with hetero women, and I'd prefer we all had fun." The precise reason behind my sudden respect for the boundaries of sexual appetites was best left a mystery. They each looked surprised by my claim to sympathy; Isa's expression suggested she was waiting for me to laugh and take it back. I waited.

"Well I'm bi," shared Candy after a moment. "I lean toward women, but I've had good sex with men before. The whole voyeur thing never really appealed to me before, but now, after what you and Abbie did to me... I figured if you're going to do this to Isa, and she can't help herself, and I can't help myself when she can't help herself... may as well get a front-row seat. That said, I'd still rather just spectate, if that's all right. No offense or anything. Or not much, at least."

"Not much taken, I guess. And you? Do I need to ask, Isa?"

We turned to the woman on the floor, who struggled a bit to get her own words out. "I have no particular use for the male form. Never did much for me, honestly. That said, thanks to Serenex, I get turned on every time I see your smug prick face, so... I guess let's see how it goes. You want me to speak up if I hate something that you do?"

I agreed that it sounded as good a guideline as any. "Candy, why don't you have a seat on the couch. If you feel like proving your resilience to touching, come on over. Until then, I think it's high time Isa does her part to make up for being such a bad, bad girl last weekend."

A tongue slipped out from between two ruby red lips and hung there a moment before being sucked back in. Candy giggled and made her way to the couch. She crossed her legs prettily, watching the two of us with obvious anticipation.

"I'm sorry, master," Isa mumbled. She was the picture of submission, a doll in fancy underwear, chin down, eyes up.

"Sorry for what?"

"For... being a bad girl?" she guessed.

"No, I mean specifically. Tell me what you did that you're sorry for."

She glanced up, tense. Still, the answers I was looking for weren't arcane. "For deceiving you. For trying to drug you. For the things we tried to do to you when we thought you were under. For threatening you."

Though these were all things I'd thought about quite a bit myself, hearing her acknowledge them reopened the wound just enough to let some of that lingering salt out. "If those were bad, then how come you did them?"

She frowned. Sex games she'd expected, but an actual confession evidently hadn't crossed her mind as a possibility for the evening. Mine either, but as much as her body was enticing, the power I had over her was every bit as much so. "Because we had to protect those girls, master."

"If you thought you were protecting them, then why are you sorry? It doesn't sound like you're sorry. It sounds like you're telling me what I want to hear, but you still think you were right to do what you did." I nudged her backwards with my foot; she tumbled onto her back, then remained supine as if afraid to rise off the floor.

"But... I was... I mean..." She gave me a forlorn look. "I don't know what you want me to say, master."

"I want you to convince me that you're sorry."

The look hardened. "And if I'm not?"

Notif I can't. No.If I'm not.

Well, time to find out how well Serenex had solved the Louisa Barbour problem.