Teaching Her Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
Terry's sister comes to stay.
3.4k words
4.39
106k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Please read, teaching her sister, to see how we got to this point. The next part is, Sister learns to love, should be posted about the same time, I hope! Again the spelling is bad and so is the grammar. If it upsets you don't read any farther! Other wise enjoy, Sam.

* * * * *

I sipped my coffee then moved over kissing Terry, "Are you ok?"

"Oh yes baby! Twice in an hour Hell yes! I'm fine!"

"Good I'm going to shower." I turned to Mary, "One more thing! No paints. You can wear any thing you want to but paints."

She gave me half a smile as she looked at my cock and then to my face, "Ok Sam."

I took my shower and spent the day just doing yard work and putting around. Mary unpacked and made her room her own for the most part with Terry helping her. I had been thinking about going out to dinner when I got an idea. I looked over to the house seeing Terry in the kitchen.

"Hay their lady! I sure could use a beer!"

She waved at me and went to the fridge. She came walking out to me as I sat by the pool. Her little short summer dress swishing around her thighs as she came. Her top was open down to the middle of her braless breasts and her dark pink nipples were hard from rubbing on the material of her top.

"Hay their buddy where have you been all my life?" she smiled at me as she handed me my beer.

I kissed her hand as she sat beside me, "How would you like to out to the Warf House for dinner to night?" I asked her.

"Shit man I would love it!" she gave me a look, "What are you up to?"

"Just wear that long pink dress I love and make sure she is dressed for the night! You will see." I smiled at her.

"And if I don't!" she gave me the look again.

"Oh come on you know that I love you and that you can do what you want to. You know if you do or don't is fine with me. But she doesn't know that and she thinks I make you do the things you do. Let's just let it go that way for a while. I am going to have some fun with her tonight!"

Terry ran her hand up my leg, "Ok baby. What do you want under it? As if I didn't know!"

"As little as you feel good about!"

"Ok give us a hour!" she got up and I lifted the back of her dress looking at her sweet naked ass before she walked away, "Terry I love you!" I called to her.

She flipped up the back of her dress at me laughing as she slipped into the back door of the house. I went in right behind her to make things ready for our little adventure!

I sat in the living room sipping a beer as Terry walked into the room. True to her word she had on the pink dress. It was floor length actually dragging as she walked. She had on pink sandals with three inch heals that made her caves look perfect and her legs look even longer than there forty inches. The dress was slit up to mid thigh and semi shear. I mean with her standing by me I could see her dark landing strip bush and when she turned her back to me I could see the crack of her ass! The top was open down to just below her belly button showing off the diamond in her belly ring. If she moved even slightly wrong I could see her nipples, as her breast would slip out. The top was also like the bottom and semi shear letting me see her nipples up close all the time. The thing about the material of the dress was that from ten feet away you could not see through it at all! God I love that dress!

Terry took my beer from me taking a sip when we heard Mary coming into the room. Terry moved so that we could both look at the young girl as she came to us. Her dress was blue and came to the middle of her calf. It was a button down the front thing and a kind of gauze material. She had left the bottom four buttons undone so that as she walked her legs were exposed up to mid thigh. It was thin enough for me to see she did not have on a bra and as I looked at her tit's when she came up to me her nipples hardened as I watched. Her make up was light and her hair looked nice, but that was not what I had in mind. She had on a short slip.

"Mary honey you look very nice, but you have to take off the slip. You can see Terry isn't wearing one, and umm her dress exposes a lot more than yours."

She turned to leave to room, "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I was going to take off my slip."

"No take it off here!" Terry said squeezing my shoulder as she spoke. She was into it! I ran my hand over her ass as we watched her sister.

Mary lifted her dress pulling her little slip off in one fast move. She really didn't reveal much as she did it but with it gone I could plainly see her little thong panties. That was what I wanted! She did her best to not act nervous but she kept putting her hand in front of her hips trying to cover her self. I wonder what she would do in the light of the restaurant!

We walked to the car with me opening Terry's door first she slipped in lifting her dress so the slit was up high letting me look at her hairless pussy lips. She was smiling at me as she looked into my eyes. Yes she was way into it! Next I opened the door for Mary. She made a kind of big deal out of lifting her leg and then leaving them open long enough to give me a long look at the lace panel covering her little slit! I just smiled at her knowing what I had in store for her.

The vale opened Terry's door first. I would usually watch him for a reaction when he got a look at Terry but to night I wanted to watch Mary. Her mouth was open and her breathing was fast as she looked at. Then when the guy opened the door for her, she slipped out letting her dress pull way up high on her thigh. Her eyes never left mine as she let him look up her dress. I knew he was seeing her panties, then as it fell around her leg his eyes moved up to her tits! I moved over to the girl's rubbing them both on the ass as I slipped my arms around their waists as we walked away. We had only moved a few feet when Terry spoke to her.

"Mary honey keep your hands down at your side! Sam will get upset if you try to cover your self!"

Mary had been walking with her purse at waist level while she held it in front of her self, she let her hands drop to her side. I ran my hand over her ass again getting a good feel as I move to take the other one in mine.

"That's a girl! Be proud of what you have. Make them all want you, but you must know that you only can be with us! There can be no one else because we won't share you with them!"

It was the first time I had said anything about sex between us and then it was brought up in such a way she had to think of sex with her sister. We were lead to our table right away. The maytrad hovered around us like a bee to honey as he looked at both women. Terry made sure he got a good look at first her legs as she let her dress fall open the she leaned forward letting her top open showing the man both of her tit's! Mary watched all this with a slight smile as he took our drink order and left. I knew with a show like he had just gotten that he would be back very soon as he tried to look at both girls' tits at the same time!

He returned with our drinks and as he gave Terry here she moved so that most of her left breast was exposed to the guy. She smiled at him tanking him as he sat it on a coaster and kind of sputtered a "your very welcome" his eyes never left her tits. We set with Terry and I just making small talk as I watched Mary becoming more relaxed with her self being exposed as she was. She had realized people really were not looking at her that much. We had ordered our food and eaten our soup when I made my next move. I reached into my jacket pocked and pulled out a little paper bag.

I gave it to Mary, "Here baby take this," She took the bag from me and started to open it, "No! Don't open it here. You must take it to the lady's room. Open it in there, there are directions inside that you must fallow exactly! Mary this is your last chance to change your mind about being with us. If you do as your told Terry and I will know you agree and want to play with us. Now go on!"

"Can Terry come with me?"

"No! And keep your arms down as you walk!"

She slipped her chair back holding the bag in her hand. She gave me a look that said give me your best shot and walked away. She did as she was told keeping her arms down at her waist so any one looking could see her body and her lighter colored panties as she walked.

"I wonder if showing off like that will make her as wet as it does you?" I took Terry's hand. Looking deep into her eyes, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes baby I am. She was so full of her self when we were getting ready I about knocked her on her young dumb ass! She said OH I KNOW HE THINKS HE CAN WORK ME ANY WAY HE WANTS. JUST LIKE HE DOES YOU! BUT YOU JUST WATCH TERRY! I WILL HAVE HIM BEGING TO SEE MY PUSSY BEFORE I'M THROUGH! I thought to my self-sure you will you little snot!" She leaned in closer kissing me softly biting my bottom lip, "But Sam wait until you see her nude! God gave her a perfect body that is for sure!" she kissed me softly as she ran her hand up to my hard cock feeling it through my pants, "Now what evil are you working with her?"

I pulled two little remote controls from my other pocket and handed one to Terry. Her eyes went wide as she took it from me. "Do you think she will do it?" Terry asked.

"I hope so!" I smiled at her looking at her right breast as it slipped out exposing her areola almost to the bulb of her nipple! The waiter came to take the soup bowls his eyes drinking in the soft round features of my wife's tits! God I was hard!

(We had bought two wireless vibrators for use on Terry on nights just like this. One was shaped like a dick and about five inches long. It was just big enough to fill her pussy nicely with out being so big it might fall out. The other one was about three and a half inches long and built like a plug. In fact that was what it was a butt-plug! We had a lot of fun with them over the last year turning them on and off keeping her right on the edge of cuming while we were out. Betty had fallen in love with them when we had shown them to her and often asked me to use them on her when we went out some place with her and her husband. I would work her into a sexual frenzy while we were out and he never knew. Terry would take her to the lady's room either in the restaurant or when we returned home and finish getting her off!)

Terry had watched the guys' eyes as he looked at her. Her nipples had hardened under his stare and as he turned to walk away she looked at me, "God I am wet! I hope I don't stain my dress!" she smiled, "Do you think she will know what to do the them?"

"Yes, I put a note with each one. I don't think she will know they vibrate though."

"How are we suppose to know if she has them in?"

"I told her that it was not fare for you to not have on any panties when she had worn hers. I told her if she wanted to play to leave them off and when the waiter returned the next time after she sat down to hand them to me." I kissed Terry softly, "Now lets see what she does. Here she comes!"

I could see as she got closer that her panties were gone because the color of them was gone. Her dress was not quit shear enough to let me see her bush as she came to us but I could tell by the flush in her cheeks she was excited. She walked with her hands at her waist smiling at me as she came.

She moved to set down and a soft, "Umm uh." Came from her open lips as the but plug pushed deeper into her ass!

"Are you ok?" Terry asked acting like she didn't know what was going on.

"Um, yes," Mary looked at me, "Just getting comfortable that's all."

The waiter arrived with a tray full of food and as he sat Terry's plate in front of her Mary put her hand on the table in front of me opening it and letting her little blue panties drop right where he would put my plate. I smiled at her and pulled them open so the waiter could see what she had given me before I slipped them into my pocket. The waiter looked at me then at Mary. He had a slight smile on his lips as her sat down her plate his eyes dropped to her tits before he turned to pick up his tray and leave.

Mary gave me a smug look like is that the best you can do and called to him making him turn back to us. "Excuse me, sir!" I knew she was going to give him a better look trying to show me she was up to it. His eyes went right back to her tits; he didn't even try to hide the fact he was looking at this young beauty. "Can I get, OHHH, OHHH!" Terry had turned on her remote! "Ho some more, OHH BUTTER!"

I could tell Terry had turned it off. I knew by the size of the controller that Terry had the dildo and I had the butt plug. Mary's eyes were as big as dollars as she looked at me. I had both hands on top of the table cutting my stake so she knew it wasn't me doing it.

The waiter left, "What the fuck was that!"

I looked at her trying to be all innocent, "What was what?" I asked.

"Nothing I guess. I must just be feeling the drink."

I had slipped my remote between my knees. I knew from playing with Terry that I could work it by pushing on it smashing it between them. Mary picked up her knife and I mashed the button sending the butt plug buzzing happily in her ass!

Her eyes went big and she sat down her knife. She dropped her hands down putting them on the booth pushing her self up just a little, trying to lessen the presser in her ass. She caught her breath sucking in a lug full of air making her tits push out at Terry and my self.

"Umm!" Came out of he and I turned it off! "Oh my god! What was that? I mean I know what it was but how," Terry turned on the one in her pussy! She sucked in air again, "Uh, Uh ohm my god!" she turned it off.

"Eat honey its going to get cold!" Terry had a hot tingle in her voice.

We let her eat most of her meal. She watched us like a hawk as she ate while Terry and I just talked like nothing was any different. Mary had just about relaxed when Terry slipped her little remote up onto the table and turned it on. Mary closed her eyes as she gripped the edge of the table. She was visibly shaking as Terry worked the speed of the rubber dick shaking in her sisters' pussy! Just as it looked like Mary was about to loose it she shut it off.

Mary opened her eyes, "My god you will make me cum right here!" I turned on the butt plug, "Oh god not in here please! Oh please Sam! Ommm goood ho!"

I shut it off. I dropped money on the table pulling both girls with me as I got up. "Walk in front Mary! Let me see that sweet ass as you walk! Let your sister look at you to. Did you know she thinks you're very hot?"

"Oh god Sam! Oh god I'm so close I don't know if I can walk!" she was shaking as I took hr hand. I knew the walk out would calm her down just a little.

We walked out and I gave the man the ticket to get my car and he ran off to get it. I was right Mary had calmed down just a little but she had a dazed look in her eyes. "Lean up against the light pole Mary."

She did as I told her and I turned on the butt plug again. Her hands went to her crotch grabbing her dress bunching it up in her hands as she held her self! She had her legs spread wide and her head was thrown back. She moved her hands to her side pulling her dress tight over her thigh's popping two more buttons' loose. Now her dress was open up to just below her pussy! She pulled hard again and the top buttons pulled open exposing her tits to us as she shook against the pole!

I turned it off just as the guy pulled up in my car. I took her by the hand walking her to the door as he opened it for us, "A little to much to drink!" I lied.

As Mary moved to get into the car I pulled her dress completely open popping the last buttons! I made it look like an accident but fully exposed her to the man! The guy gave a soft grunt as he looked at the girl now nude girl! Terry turned on the dick that was bared deep in her sisters' pussy!

Maies hands went back to her crotch as she looked at the three of us watching her as she got closer and closer to cuming and there was nothing she could do about it! "Oh, oh, oh god oHHHHhhhhh!" I flipped the switch and now they were both working, vibrating in her vagina and her bottom at the same time! Her hands flew up to her tits pulling on them hard as she came!

The vale was rubbing his self through his pants as we watched Mary pulling on her tits with her legs spread wide open, humping the air as she finished! Terry handed me the control as she slipped in the back seat with Mary.

"OH, god, oh god ohhhhhh umm. Terry cuming oh, Terry cuming so hard! Oh it's not stopping just cuming! OHHHHHHh"

I closed the door running around to my side. I got us going driving away as I watched Terry holding her sister cuddling her, whispering softly to her as we drove home!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers