Teaching Him a Lesson

Story Info
Barbara and her husband's friends teach him a lesson.
1.5k words
3.39
33k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you please ask the guys to keep it down tonight?" She asked as Tom, her husband, turned to leave the bedroom.

"I'll do my best, but you know how they get." He said with a shrug of the shoulders.

Tom's buddies were coming over to watch the basketball game. Beer would be consumed, as would pizza and hot wings. The guys always yelled at the TV and made a mess for Barbara to clean up the next day.

Barbara settled in for the night, book in hand and a glass of wine to help her unwind.

Barbara had chosen a new romance novel that looked good. It was about a young enterprising businesswoman who had stumbled upon true love.

Her fingers began to explore her body as she read through a sexy part of the book. She imagined it was Carlos from the book's hands roaming her 40 year old body. She caressed her 38 D breasts. Holding them together, she squeezed the nipples. She pulled at her nipples as she laid the book aside.

Her hands ran over her tummy and to her waistline. Her fingers brushed through her pubic hair as she made her way to her pussy when she heard a crash downstairs. She reached for her glass of wine with hopes of calming herself down enough to finish what she had started when she realized her glass was empty.

She pulled her shirt down over her tits and headed to the kitchen for a refill.

Barbara tried to not look into the den as she made her way down the hallway and to the kitchen. She failed miserably as she noticed her husband standing in the middle of their glass coffee table.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled.

She began to curse him like nobody ever had. This was the last straw. He had made messes before, but this was a piece of furniture that he had broken!

As she ranted she failed to notice the stares that were on the guy's faces, who had no problem seeing her standing in the door.

Barbara is about 5'2" and 160 lbs. She considers herself a chunky girl, but she is curvaceous with a great set of tits and a round ass. Her t-shirt did little to hide her tits as they swayed with her violent rant. Her nipples were hard with anger and the recent roaming of Carlos through her mind and they jutted proudly through her shirt.

The thing that caught everyone's attention was the wet spot that had formed in the crotch of her sleeping shorts. Apparently Carlos had done more for her than she had realized.

Finally she noticed the looks of the guys and turned on them.

"What are you pervs looking at? Haven't you ever seen a woman before?" She asked.

Billy, the younger brother of Tom's best friend Ray, stammered, "Yes ma'am, but I don't know if I ever seen one get wet yelling at her husband."

Barbara looked down and noticed the wet spot. Not knowing what to do, she glared at the young man who had pointed out her predicament.

"I'll have you know that my husband had nothing to do with this," she said as she rubbed her pussy in front of the group.

There were two others there beside Billy. His brother Ray was there and their friend Willy.

They all sat down when she rubbed herself, eyes glassed over.

"Oh, you like that do ya?" she said.

Before she realized what she was doing she stepped into the room.

"Maybe Tom needs to be taught a lesson for breaking my favorite table." She said as she stepped in front of the chairs that the guys were sitting in.

She looked at Tom and told him to stay where he was. She then turned to the guys and began to rub herself again.

"You boys like that don't you."

They all nodded with their hands on their growing dicks.

"Well, how about you get those out and rub on yourselves while I take care of my problem." She smirked.

They quickly pulled their dicks out and began to stroke them as she rubbed her pussy. She rubbed herself through her shorts at first, but slipped her hand inside so she could run her fingers through her pussy lips and against her clit.

She moaned as the guys stroked their dicks.

Billy's rhythm sped up and she told him to stop, which he did without thinking.

"You can't cum before I do." She pouted. "Besides you haven't seen my pussy yet."

She then slipped her shorts off and walked over to Billy. The other two moved in close as she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face into her pubic hair.

"Smell that. That's what a real woman smells like." She said as she rubbed his nose against her clit. He slid his tongue up the crease of her pussy lips and began to lick her as she rubbed his nose against her clit.

The others reached for her, but she slapped their hands away. "Not yet."

Her breathing became shallow as her orgasm built and she squealed and then screamed when it hit. She ground her pussy against his face and covered him with her juices.

She dropped to the floor and swallowed his dick. It only took a few bobs of the head to bring him to his own climax.

Barbara swallowed every squirt of cum as it spilt out of his dick, before turning to his brother.

Ray grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She let go of his dick long enough to take it off. He had a long dick, which allowed her to use both hands as she worked her way up and down his shaft.

She felt a set of hands on her ass, which she swatted away. As she licked the length of Ray's dick, she felt a nose in her ass crack. Barbara took a second to look back and see Billy trying to lick her pussy again.

She arched her back so that her ass was in the air and she spread her legs to give him better access.

She could feel him slip a finger into her pussy as she licked at it. Bless his heart, he didn't realize that although she wanted something in her cunt, his fingers just got in the way of his cunnilingus.

She swallowed Ray's dick and began to work it pretty hard. She held his balls in her left hand while she stroked his dick with her right. He grabbed her by the hair and thrust into her mouth, emptying his load in her mouth.

She looked up at him and smiled before glancing over to her husband who was still standing in a pile of glass. He had his dick out and he was stroking it as he watched his wife blow his friends.

"You aren't allowed to touch yourself!" She exclaimed before turning her attention to Willy.

Willy was a big guy and initially she had thought that his dick was small, but now that she was kneeling before him with it poking at her face she could see it was quite wide.

She worked on the head at first, loosening her jaws and eventually she was able to get the entire thing in her mouth. She had to fight a gag reflex for the first time that night as she thrust his dick in her mouth. She relaxed and breathed through her nose as she let him do most of the work.

She felt another wave of ecstasy coming over her as Billy had concentrated on her clit with his finger and was now licking her pussy proper. She moaned around Willy's dick as a monster orgasm hit her hard. Her legs cramped and she had to spit Willy's dick out so she could breathe.

She knelt there panting as Billy sat back up. Willy grabbed her hair and turned her face toward his dick just in time to shower it with cum. It may have been the largest cumshot she had ever experienced!

She tried to catch it in her mouth, but by the time he stopped she was coated in his sperm.

She looked up at her husband and tip-toed through the glass.

"Have you been properly disciplined?" She asked.

Tom nodded as he tried desperately to not grab his dick and stroke it until he showered her with his own load.

She turned her back to him and bent over.

Billy has done an excellent job getting me wet. I want you to fuck me and thank him for what he had done as you do it.

Her husband grabbed her by the hips and thrust his dick in her sloppy wet pussy.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart Billy." Tom said as he thrust into his wife from behind. It only took a couple thrusts to drain his balls in her pussy.

She stood up, gathered up her clothes and walked to the door. She stopped at the door and looked back over her shoulder.

"Let that be a lesson to you boys. Oh, and clean up your mess." She said as she made her way to the bedroom and the best night's sleep she had had in years.