Teaching Is An Art

Story Info
Two strangers share their art at a teaching seminar.
2.6k words
4.4
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... must remember that teaching highly intellectual children is not only a science, it is also art; it is not only educational level, but it is also educational experience. For example..."

Melissa groans inwardly. She looks at her wrist watch, and realises the oh so well-known speaker has only been busy for a mere ten minutes, and already she is bored. She shuffles in her seat, crossing her left leg over her right. Her eyes dwell over the full auditorium. All of them are dressed in what can only be described as the norm of expectation and professionalism in style. Black suits with a light grey stripe; neutral ties; polished shoes. Sometimes a shiny grey suit, or dark blue. The women all took out their designer slim straight dark coloured skirts, a few of them daring to wear one with a brighter blouse. After all, this is a seminar for those about to embark on the mental challenge of teaching the highly gifted. Drumroll and a whoopi please, since apparently you cannot teach them when you wear what you prefer to wear. You have to look like a teacher who just stepped off the assembly line in the Fabric of Regular Professional Style.

She stands out in the crowd of grey, black and blue with her flashy orange skirt, just above her knee. Her smooth well-formed legs are covered in a thin shiny stocking. Her silver-grey blouse is a tight fit without seeming provocative, and her cleavage just barely hidden in the fold.

She looks to her left, and about two chairs away from her she sees the man who apparently just like her is utterly bored. He also decided to escape from the assembly line and showed up in designer jeans and a shirt that ... well ... could only be fit for the beaches of Hawaii. At least he has the tan, and the physique, to match it. He looks at her with a lopsided grin, then scribbles something on his notepad, holding it up for her to read.

"Coffee?"

A laugh is just stopped in time and is turned into a small nod. When he stands up and turns away to quietly slip into the isle, she can't help but admire the firm butt. A tingle starts deep inside her as her mind makes comments that certainly are not fit for a teaching seminar. She slips out after him, her eyes fixed on the lovely view in front of her.

When they are out and the doors closed, they both lean against them, laughing.

"I thought I was about to fall asleep. How on earth can a guy who is supposed to be a specialist in teaching have such a monotone voice and be successful? Then I thought I did fall asleep and was dreaming of flashy orange angels."

His voice reminds her of a schoolboy, just on the verge of breaking, yet he is no boy. Oh no, not at all.

"Well, Mister Hawaii, first get me that damn coffee before you start flirting with angels." She walks out in front of him, gently swaying her hips. He is watching. She knows. Idly she tucks her shirt a little deeper into her skirt, letting the top of her cleavage peek out, at the same time lifting her skirt just one centimetre higher.

At the coffeebar they indulge themselves in cuppacino and apple crumble with extra cream. All the time she can feel his eyes on her, burning through her clothes. Her hands want to reach out and touch his leg, feel the muscle through the tight jeans. During their lighthearted conversation they move closer to each other, a hand on her shoulder, a soft slap on his leg, a leaning against a broad chest, a hand on her leg.

"How the hell can they make stockings that are this thin and shiny? It is like you are wearing just an extra layer of shiny skin. It looks like it would tear to pieces just as you put it on." He traces his finger nonchalantly over her lowerleg and knee, up and stopping where her skirt starts.

"Hmm ... it does rip easily. I have twenty-two more pairs at home. Every beginning of the month I buy enough for the whole month, and every day I have to wear a new one. See this little spot here? Tonight when I take it off, it will tear." She pulls her skirt a little up to reveal a non-existing weak part in the stocking, laughing.

"I bet I could rip it with one finger."

"I would like to see you try. But my apple crumble isn't finished yet, and I am out of cream."

He grins, "You may bring it with you. I have a bottle of cream in the minibar ..." and with those words he gets up from his chair, walking towards the elevators of the hotel. She raises an eyebrow, then wraps the remains of the apple crumble in a serviette, following him.

In the elevator, the pie crumbles to the ground as their hands grab at each other. His hand travels up her inner leg, under her skirt and closes over her vagina. She is glad she decided to wear thin lacies. She pulls his shirt out of his pants and slips her hands inside, fingers feeling the movement of muscle under them.

Diiinnnggg!

The doors open and he practically pushes her out, his lips against her chest, tongue tracing down her cleavage. She digs her hands into his jeans pocket, feeling his key-card. As she grabs it, she closes tightly around his ass, squeezing. He pushes her against a door while he expertly pops the buttons of her shirt open. Her hand feels the place to insert the key-card, and the door opens while she pulls his shirt over his head.

They drag themselves inside and he kicks the door closed. She fumbles with his belt and the buttons of his jeans. In almost frustration she rips them open. Her shirt falls off her shoulders and soon her skirt follows. Then he pushes away from her and takes a step back, they look at each other.

Slowly he steps out of his jeans, pushing off his shoes. His eyes travel over her body. The silver-grey laced bra, pushing her round breasts together. Two darkened circles with little hills in the middle show her erect nipples. The slim stomach. Grey bikini-style panties. Perfectly formed butt. He walks around her, inspecting her. She closes her eyes, her breathing heavy. Suddenly she feels his hands on her back, and her bra comes loose. The hands crawl under her arms around her, holding her breasts. Something long and hard presses against her ass. Warm.

He walks to her front. His tongue snakes out, licking each nipple briefly. She moans. Then he glides down over her stomach to where her panties and stockings begin. He breathes against her, his warm breath rushing through her thin underwear and over her vagina. She reaches her hands to her breasts, holding them tight. She hears a ripping sound as his teeth grab the stocking, pulling it off her.

"Oh you wild thing ..."

Then his hands are on her panties, pulling them down to her knees. She is shaven clean. He pushes her onto the desk and forces her legs open. The panties cut into her skin, then rip. But she doesn't feel the pain as she is instantly teleported to heaven by a long tongue grabbing hold of her clit. Two fingers slide into her, pushing and curling inside her while his lips suck on her. They thrust, feeling her warmth, her wetness, getting engulfed in it. He grunts as he licks her up, then attacks her clit fiercely. She screams in pleasure while throwing her legs over his shoulders and leaning against the wall behind her. One hand grabs her left breast, a finger flipping fast over her hard nipple, matching the thrusting rhythm of its counterpart inside her.

"Fuck, you are delicious, bitch..."

She slides off the table, her lower body pressing into his face as she pushes him backwards and onto the bed. Then she turns around. His long hard cock presses against her butt. She slides over it, up up over his body, leaving a trail of wetness over his sixpack. He grabs her butt and slips her once more over his mouth. She lowers her lips to the quivering member, taking it in. At the same time, he slips a finger into her bumhole. She twitches in pleasure, sucking hard on him. He groans against her pussy, the soundwaves pleasuring her and rewarding him with increased wetness.

She takes him deep into her throat, letting him slide as far as she can without gagging. His tongue sweeps inside her, a finger fucking her bumhole, another finger playing with her clit. She pulls her back hollow, letting her nipples brush against his lower abdomen. Her tongue dances and swirls around him, her head bobbing up and down as she makes him thrust in and out of her mouth. She lifts her head briefly and let her hands wrap over him, rubbing him fast and hard.

"Fucking ... is not only a science, it is also art; not only sexual ... oh god eat me ...sexual level, but also sexual experience..."

Once more her head lowers over him, growling. He mumbles against her pussy.

".. fuck you ... every hole ... i know the fucking art..." and squirts a short jet of cum into her mouth, then pulls back. She laughs, realising what this means.

"Oh my, Mister Hawaii has mastered the art of multiple ejaculations..."

"You bet your sweet pussy I did ... Have you ever squirted?"

She slides her pussy back down over him, shaking her head. When she slips it over his dick, she continues, "Afraid I am a regular convulsionist like ninety percent of the women out there." She starts to ride him, feeling him reach warm and deep inside her, her back still towards him. He pushes himself up, then slaps the top of her clit repeatedly with one hand. She squirms, sweat forming in her neck.

"Let me teach you then... it is an art.

He puts both his hands on her hips, taking control of her riding, lifting her higher, pushing her down deeper. Her ass slaps against him. He speeds her up, his member growning large inside her. She rubs her fingers over her wet clit, then pushes them into her mouth, delirious with her own taste, before lowering her wet fingers to her clit again. Furiously she slaps herself. He laughs in her neck, increasing the pace with which he controls her hips. Her breasts fly up and down, wobbling. She feels the pleasure build up inside of her.

"Oh god ... yes ... fuck ... oh god oh god oh god you are so big ... fuck me fuck me ..."

When the convulsions start, he suddenly grabs her arms tight, repressing them, making her unable to cum. She roars in frustration. "Let me go ... let me go ..."

"Oh no," he whispers, "you have to let go."

Again he grabs her hips, bouncing her up and down on him. She lets out a long soft groan. Again the convulsions start, again he grabs her arms and shoulders.

"Fuck you. Let me go!"

Swiftly he pushes her off him. He grabs her arms, pulling them behind her back and bends her over the desk. He slams his cock into her from behind, the wetness that is building up inside her flowing over him.

"The art ... is in not giving in to the convulsions ... force yourself to a different way... Come on, fuckbitch, show me what that delicious pussy can do." Faster and deeper he slams into her. She tries to break her arms free but he holds her too tight. Once more the ecstacy builds up inside her. Her muscles try to contract without success.

"oh yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... oh fucking god ..."

Her body stiffens. A milky white stream jets out of her clit, squirting against the desk.

"Good girl ... Now I need another hole..."

He pulls out of her then kneels down. His strong hands pull her buttcheeks apart, searching for her anus. He licks around it, then dips his hand down to his cock, catching his own juices. He spreads them over her butthole and on the inside edge before he enters her slowly. She shivers before pushing her ass against him, forcing him in deeper. One hand grabs her hip, the other moves to her soaked clit, rubbing it. He scoops up her juice, brings it to her lips. She licks it off his fingers while he thrusts gently in her ass.

"Thank you ... oh god ... thank you..."

"No sweat, babe, you are now one of the ten percent who can squirt. Your turn to show me a work of art." He pushes a little bit of cum into her butt with a grunt. She turns her head towards him with a grin.

"Give me space and watch."

With a sigh he pulls out of her ass, leaving a sticky connection for half a second. She sits down on the ground, legs spread. She arches her back, throwing her head back, stretching her muscles. Then she begins to hollow it, lowering her head until her forehead touches the ground. Slowly, supported by her hands on either side, she brings her head in. Her back bends until it looks like it will snap, but then her head reaches her pussy. Her tongue darts out, licking her own juices off her, pushing into her, then coming out to play around her clit. When she comes up, her lips are shiny with her own wetness. He looks at her, astonished.

"Wow, I have seen some flexible women, had a few of them myself, but none of them did this." He plays with his cock, swinging it in a small circle. She reaches for the minibar and opens it. Then she laughs, taking out a bottle.

"You really do have a bottle of cream here!"

She stands up and lies down on the bed, squirting some cold cream over her breasts. He lowers his head to lick it off, but she stops him, pulling at his legs. Cross-legged he sits over her, again lowering his head to her breasts, again stopped. She holds his bum and pulls him towards her. He slides up. His dick slides into the cold cream.

"Jeeezus ..."

She grabs her breasts on either side and pushes them close against the long thick member between them, then she starts rubbing them in a circular motion against him. He pushes his hands against the wall and thrusts between her breasts. With each thrust forward, her tongue darts out to meet the thick tip, warm, wet. She rubs her breasts harder on him. He thrusts faster. Each time his tip now disappears into her mouth for a brief moment. The cream on her breasts and his cock rub against her chin. A different type of cream joins it as he jets out a hot stream. Part of it lands in her eye. She closes it just in time. Most of it flow down her neck and into her long dark curls. She reaches for the bottle and squirts some cream on his dick, then licks it off. Another warm sticky fluid joins it when her lips close over him.

He breathes heavy above her, she rests her head back on the pillow. He drips in her throat. She looks past him at the clock on the television.

"Next seminar is in twenty minutes. We should clean up. If it is boring, we can always have coffee again and discuss some more ... art."