Teaching Joey

Story Info
Kitty teaches Joey how to have sex.
1k words
3.94
102.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Joey at my job. He just came up to me one day and started a conversation about sex. I was shocked I have never had a man just out of the blue talk to me about sex. He asked me if I was experienced and I said yeeessss!!! He seemed happy with my answer and took me to the hall of our job. He explained to me he was a virgin and wanted to learn how to have sex and asked if I would be interested in teaching him if I didn't have a boyfriend. I wasn't sure what to say...(I hadn't had sex in a few months and really wanted to do it), but he was a stranger to me I didn't know him well. I told him I would think about it.

1 week later

He walked out of the bathroom wearing only his boxers, his cock made a tent in the front. I was going to be giving him a lesson on how to eat pussy and fuck a women. He was 19 and hot as hell and he has a nice body, he was not thin, he was my kind of man, muscular arms, big chest full of muscle. He looked at me and said "shall we start my lesson Kitty"? I told him yes lets do. I took him by the hand to my bedroom and told him to lay on the bed. I started to take off my clothes, still not sure I wanted this man to see my naked body. I was no model and certainly not thin. I am a heavy women, 5'4, brown hair and eyes, and not conformable with my body, but I had to do this, I had to show him what women like or at least what I like.

I finished stripping my clothes off and spread his legs. I took his cock into my hand and played with it a little. He liked this new experience of having a women touch his cock. After I played with his cock a little I told him to move and let me lay down. He did as I told him. I laid down on the bed and told him to get between my legs and put his hand to my pussy and massage it at first. He did this with much gentleness I could hardly feel his hands so I told him to do it a little harder.

He was really getting into it and was doing a good job so I figured it was time for the next step. I told him to put 2 fingers onto my clit and roll it around in them. It was wonderful. He was so inexperience and had so much to learn but was learning quick. After he did this for a few minutes I told him to put his face to my pussy and lick my clit lightly and flick it with his tongue and to use a back and forth up and down motion. He had to stop to tell me that my pussy tasted like a peach. I told him good all the more for him to keep licking. He started getting more into it and sucked my clit for a minute or so and started lapping my pussy like a dog. He was eating my pussy better then any man has. I was so close to cumming I had to stop him I didn't want to cum yet.

I told him to get up and kneel in front of me so I could suck his hard cock. He kneeled in front of me so I could. I took his cock into my mouth and licked the back side of it. I started at the head and worked my way down the base until I got to his balls then I licked his balls some, and sucked one into my mouth he was moaning from the pleasure. He said "damn girl if I had known it was this good I would have done it a long uhhhh oo ttime ago." I smiled knowing I was going to make his day. Hell I was gonna make his week at that. I moved my tongue back up the base of his cock until my lips met the head and from there he was in heaven. I sucked his cock into my mouth until the head of it met with my throat. He was moaning and grunting with pleasure. He was about to cum so I stopped, and told him to get up and trade me places.

It was time to fuck, I didn't even worry about him wearing a condom. I wanted him to get the full experience. He got on top of me and I told him to put the head of his cock to my opening and slowly insert it. He was shaking he was so nervous he wouldn't do it right. I told him to relax and enjoy it. He pushed his cock all the way in and boy was I all filled up. I told him to go faster and harder. He was moaning loader then me. He was fucking me he was fucking loving it. He was pumping me harder and harder he was going to cum soon so I told him to slow down. After about 5 minutes of him doing me slow. I told him to go faster so we could cum together. He started to fuck me hard and fast and was saying "oohhhh shhit II ccan't hold oout anny lonnnnnnngeeeeeeerrrrrr." I could feel his hot cum inside my pussy as we came together.

After we were all done I asked him if he'd like to shower together. He said "yes." and followed me to the bathroom. While we were in the shower I sucked him off again and he fingered me and we both orgasmed again. We got out of the shower and got dressed and went into the bedroom. He looked into my eyes and said Kitty that was the best can we go out? I said yes I would love to. From then we fucked every night for about 3 months until we broke up. I had cheated on him with his friend Ryan. I didn't want to hurt him, but Ryan's cock was so huge I couldn't resist, but that's another story.