Teaching John

Story Info
Male chastity leads to much female pleasure.
2.8k words
4.25
27.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon and John had been stuck in traffic now for two hours. He had left from work excited for the evening but was now slightly apprehensive about how his wife would react to being this late to their date, and considering how she acted after the last time she was disappointed in him he had cause to worry.

**

The week before John and Karen had gone out for their weekly date, and the date that he had planned had been a giant flop. The play that they had seen had bombed and the food was just plain bad, but john was still determined to have a good night. In an attempt to save the evening, he took karen out for ice cream and made the night a little better, they laughed and enjoyed themselves but the night had to end soon. When the walked in the door of their home John spent no time at all getting to sexual innuendo, eventually getting Karen in the mood.

They kissed and touched, whispered and giggled all the way into the bedroom. John started to unzip her dress while nibbling on her neck, sending goosebumps down her body making her insides tingle. Looking deep into her eyes he told her how beautiful she was while sliding the dress off of her shoulders. Standing there in just her black bra and matching thong, she reached out her hand grabbing him and stroking him through his pants. With her other hand she untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the chest that she loved so much.

"Take it off." She whispered in his ear causing him to harden even further. "Take it all off and fuck me." That last statement was all the motivation he needed to jump back and strip. While he stripped down, Karen ran a hand through her short blonde hair with one hand and pulled her thong off with the other. Climbing on the bed she left her ass in the air, moisture glistening on her lips. With his work schedule they hadn't had great sex in months.

John, now completely naked, knelt down behind his wife and took in the sight of her glistening pussy. Taking a deep breath in and savoring the smell of her he was unable to help himself any longer. Sticking his tounge out he licked her all the way from clit to asshole. Lingering just a little while on her back door, he moved back and forth from clit to ass until he felt he had gotten all the taste out of her. Standing he easily slid himself into her, pistoning in and out of her and a nice relaxed pace. Karen, thinking this was going to be an amazing ride was not in a hurry to make herself cum, especially not with the work he had done to get her this horny in the first place. When he suddenly sped up and began moaning she knew he was almost done, but she was still far far away!

"Not yet!" she cried as she tried to stop fucking him and let him calm down, but it was too late. She felt the first wave of hot cum enter her pussy, she counted five before he pulled out. "I didn't cum!" she said, disappointment heavy in her voice.

"I am so sorry honey," John said, already cleaning his cock off and climbing in bed. "maybe it will be better next time."

The nerve of that man! Karen thought as got out of the bed and went into the closet. I cant believe this, I'll get my revenge... Grabbing her silver bullet out of the closet she laid in bed and played with her clit until she came, then she just laid there feeling the cum slowly ooze out of her pussy.

Later that night when John was deep asleep, Karen woke up and grabbed the new device she had ordered offline. Sneaking over to his side of the bed she pulled the covers back, revealing a naked John flaccid cock lying there taunting her. Taking the first ring she fastened it around both his cock and balls making sure it had a nice tight fit. The second she slid down his shaft making sure it rested snugly at the base. Next came the cage, securing it over his balls and ensuring that he was not able to touch them while the cage was on. And lastly, she slid the cover over his cock, making sure it was tight enough that he couldn't get hard while in his cage and locked the whole thing with a padlock. Hiding the key in the place he so recently used and ignored. Finally, once all of this was done she laid in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning when John woke up he didn't notice anything was wrong until he was in the shower and tried to wash himself. Instead of finding his cock in his hand he found a metal cage sealing him off from part of his own body. What the hell? He thought in a panic, What the hell happened to me!!? Fully loosing his mind he ran out of the shower to find his wife laying spread eagle in the bed, twelve inch dildo fucking her pussy as she looked at her husband with a smile.

"What's wrong baby?" Karen said to him as if nothing were happening. On one hand the scariest thing he had ever encountered was literally happening to him at the moment, but on the other hand he was starting to get turned on by watching her fuck herself.

"What did you do to me?" John said, voice slightly pained as he felt the constriction of the device stopping him from getting hard.

"Oh that, yeah honey I decided that was the last time you will disappoint me in our bed. From now on you only cum when I allow it, and only after I have cum myself. For the next week you can help me cum as much as you want, and trust me I will make myself cum as much as I want. If I decide that you have earned it, I will unlock your cock at the end of the week and let you cum in my pussy. One time."

Her speech delivered she sped up her thrusts with the dildo as John watched on in a mixture of love and horror, but John knew his wife and if she said it was this way, it was the only way. Kneeling down he tried to ignore the pain in his cock and the swelling of his balls as he grabbed the dildo from her hands and began pumping it in and out of her. Hands free she began rubbing her clit and thrashing around the bed until she came so hard John could feel the dildo twitch from inside of her, a puddle forming on the bed beneath her ass.

"Have fun at work," Karen said, smile on her face. "Ill be waiting for you tonight"

**

A Week later Karen had continued with her onslaught daily getting John to help her cum five to six times a day. No matter how much he begged she never let him loose. In she shower John had looked at his now permanently pained cock and saw that his balls had swollen from the constant state of arousal, unable to see his cock he was afraid of how it looked.

Now a week from the starting date John sat in traffic, anxious to get home, nervous that it had already been ruined by the wait.

**

Where is he? Karen thought ready to start tonights date, John had done everything she had asked him over the week, even agreeing to be placed back into the device when it was all done that evening. She had planned the date, from dinner to the bedroom the plan was set. And he was late.

At the 45-minute mark he rushed into the door complaining about traffic from the office. She wouldn't punish him tonight. She wanted a good fuck just as much as he did, masturbating so much hadn't cooled the fire but rather enhanced it incredibly.

After they left they went for a walk on the river, laughing and talking about times when they were younger. Spending hours just enjoying the pleasure of each other's company, eating at an incredible restaurant on the waters edge. They finally made their way home after hours of just getting to be together.

Once they were in the door, the level of spice rose to a point that neither one could ignore. Picking Karen up like they were on their honeymoon, John took her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Not bothering to remove her dress or panties he moved up her legs, kissing and nibbling up past her knee. Above the knee he became a little more intense, biting harder and harder as he got closer to her pussy.

Right when Karen thought he was going to bite her pussy lips he moved to the other leg, making her even more horny. This time when she was waiting for the bite all he did was breath on her and take in the scent of her womanhood. Stepping back from between her legs John took his cloths off, leaving only the device that his cock was locked in. Leaning in he moved slowly up her body, kissing her all over as he rose. At her breast's he reached beneath her dress to pull one out and suck on her nipple, sending an electric pulse directly to her clit. Moving yet higher he reached behind her to unclasp her dress as he both kissed and nibbled on her neck.

Karen was amazed at what a week worth of work had turned her husband into. She was so horny that she felt her whole thong must be soaked. As John slid her dress off of her, she noticed that he had already gotten her favorite toys ready for her. The fact that he had already gone this extra mile made her smile even more. Sliding her panties off she discovered that she was right about how soaked they were. Touching her own pussy just confirmed it even more. She was so wet she felt she could fuck herself all night long.

Reaching into a jar John pulled out a giant glob of clit sensitizer, it didn't seem as though Karen would need it but it couldn't hurt to make her even more horny. That done he moved the silver bullet between her legs, resting it in the folds of her labia. The reaction was instant, Karen began moaning and feeling her orgasm build before anything had truly gotten started. Next she felt the tip of her biggest dildo, a twelve inch long 2.5 inch wide thing she bought off of the internet. Feeling the slight resistance as it passed through her lips made her moan even harder, then he began to fuck her with it. Slowly at first then starting to build.

"Hold the bullet baby" John said to Karen a few minutes in. At this point she was so far into her own pleasure she would have done anything for him. Once he let go, he pressed his hand right above her pelvis, pushing down on her womb and forcing her g-spot to have constant stimulation from the giant rubber cock.

"Oh my god!" Karen screamed as she felt her orgasm wash over her. Just as she thought she was coming down the dildo rubbed her g-spot perfectly, sending her into another bigger orgasm. Faintly her heard John gasp in surprise but she didn't care, she felt as if everything she had we in that one orgasm.

Five minutes later, body still trembling she realized that her husband was still between her legs licking her pussy. Grabbing his beard she noticed his beard was wet and while it wasn't uncommon for him to have a wet beard when he licked her this seemed a little much. Pulling him up to her faced she saw that his whole face was soaked and smelled like her.

"So... I guess I..." She started

"Yeah honey, you squirted. A whole lot too and I tried to drink as much of it as I could. Your squirt was the best thing I've ever had in my mouth."

Staring in stunned silence Karen felt another wave of pleasure rack her body. Slowly she stood up and told John to close his eyes, she made her way to where the key had been hidden and came back. Dangling it in front of his face.

"Open them." She said, as he did so the look of longing in his eyes told her that she had to let his cock free tonight. She might even let him cum twice. "I will unlock you, and you have a choice. Either you can Cum once and not put the device back on. Or cum twice, shower, then put it back on."

"I don't get it... What is the catch to not putting it back?" John said a little apprehension creeping into his voice.

"Easy, if you don't put it back you can play with yourself but my legs close for two months. If you do mine stay open and any time you make me cum this hard Ill let you cum too." Karen started to worry as she watched him decide.

"Ill do it," he said "I have never been closer to you than in the week you have controlled my body."

Excited for the weeks to come, Karen told him to lay on his back. In a few moments his cock was freed and quickly growing, she had never seen it get so hard so fast! "Ill be top." Karen said as she leaned down to give his cock a good suck before her ride. Taking him into her mouth she knew just how full his balls were, precum was steadily flowing into her mouth. The taste was intensified from a week of not releasing his cum at all.

Deciding that he was ready, she swung a leg over his hips and guided his cock into her. Something inside her after so recently having the most amazing orgasm of her life brought her back to the brink in seconds. Rocking back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her he was warning her that he was cumming in no time. In a primal scream they both threw back their heads and came, Karen feeling wave after wave of cum enter her. Collapsing on his chest she took a second to breath before continuing with her plan to revive his cock for round two.

She rose off of his cock slowly and turned around, lining up her pussy with his mouth. Lowing her body she sat on his face, telling him to clean up the mess he just made in her pussy. Telling him that from now on any time he came he would be expected to clean out her pussy before he was allowed to move from the bed. Still ungodly horny John began sucking the cum from her pussy, savoring the taste of cum until he couldn't suck any more out of her.

Looking down at his cock, Karen wasn't surprised to see that he was fully hard again. Leaning down she sucked on him for a few seconds before getting on her hands and knees. Ass in the air and ready to receive her man. "Don't disappoint me this time." She said, a playful tone in her voice. John rose lining himself up with her pussy and began to enter her. "Ill never make that mistake again, my love." As he picked up speed he gathered two items in his hands. Reaching beneath them he placed the silver bullet on her clit. Instantly making his wife squirm beneath him. After a moment of this she grabbed the bullet herself, telling him to focus on his own orgasm.

Knowing that he wanted to truly make her cum, he took her giant dildo into his own mouth to get it wet. Pausing in fucking her slightly, he placed the tip of the cock at her asshole and pushed. Her moan as both holes were filled was long and her body squeezed his cock harder. Being sure to keep the dildo the same pace as him he fucked her for several minutes. Feeling the familiar sensation of cum he told her he was about to cum deep in her pussy. "Do it!" she cried as she came for the fourth time that night. Filling her pussy again with his cum he almost collapsed to the ground in pleasure.

"Please turn over my love, let me eat the cum." He begged, this was the first time in a long time that Karen was more than happy to oblige him in his begging for her.