Teaching Me About Graphic Design

Story Info
Mickey learns about being a good designer.
2.9k words
34.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just want this semester to be over. It's been one of the most stressful that I can recall since becoming a Graphic Design major. I knew it would be a difficult switch, from English to Graphic Design, but I really wanted to do something I was passionate about. I feel that art is a much more noble profession for someone as creative as I am. At 22, I am looking at one more full year of school before I can get out into the real world.

Don't get me wrong it hasn't all been bad. There have been a few things that have made this time enjoyable, for instance; my friends, getting really good grades and recognition, and then there is him, Gary. What a wonderful distraction he has been. I've had him as my teacher once and will again next semester. On top of being a really great teacher, he's amazingly hot. He's probably in his late 30's or early 40's, I can't really tell, and has shoulder length brown hair, piercing blue eyes and a smile that could melt any woman's heart, no matter her age. He has a way of talking to every student like they are his equal, always making you feel like you're not doing things wrong, you're just not completely going through the thought process yet.

Every time he would sit down with me to go over a project, I would attempt to remain composed and business-like, but one flash of that smile or a touch of his hand and that was all it took for me to become jelly, specifically in one place of my body. This went on the entire semester that I had Gary as a professor. Every time I talked to him, I became a babbling fool with no concept of what good design looked like. It was especially bad if we were standing next to each other and his shoulder would touch mine instantly making my knees weak. Never the less, Gary was always a great teacher and a wonderful gentleman. The only time I remember him losing his composure was the one time I stood up to head out of the computer lab without knowing he was behind me. I stood up, turned around and ran smack into his chest with my boobs. It was a very awkward moment, our eyes locked, his hand caught my waist and then we both laughed. I told him I was sorry and he flashed me that melting grin of his. His response was a low chuckle and a quick

"Oh, its just fine."

I blushed and headed out the door. For the next week every time I would see him I could feel my face get a little redder. I would pass him in the hall and I could feel his eyes on me. I would look up and he would flash that grin and say hello, acting like nothing had happened. That day, when I ran into him and looked into his eyes, I saw something I never thought I would see there. Lust. That was the day I decided I would no longer be a blubbering fool, I would try my hardest to get him to notice me.


A few months went by of me slowly changing my appearance at school. I started to grow out my hair, started to trade in the sweats and pj's that I continually wore to class with more revealing and body-hugging clothing. My once covered figure was now there for anyone to see. The clothes I chose clung to my curves making it almost impossible not to notice my perky 34 C cup breasts. I began to pay more attention to the way I wore my hair, sweeping bangs across my forehead to slightly cover my blue eyes seductively. I traded in my contacts for a pair of black, plastic framed, chic glasses that magnified my baby blues. A few people said something about the way that I had changed, telling me that they thought it was nice that I decided to show an interest in being awake for school, but their words were nothing compared to Gary's reaction. Before, when I caught him looking at me, he would just turn away, acting like he was looking behind me at something else. Now, when I would catch him looking his eyes would grow dark and his lips would curl into that smile I had grown to ache for at night.

As the end of the semester neared, it became apparent that I would not be making my move this semester. After a long summer of working out, taking summer classes and thinking of Gary, the fall semester was finally coming close.

I was beginning to get sick of my look, wanting to cut my hair but not wanting to shun the length that I had just finished growing out. I decided the best thing to do would be to dye my hair. I went to the drugstore, bought a box of dye and went home, praying the whole way that it wouldn't look stupid. After 25 minutes of waiting anxiously, I rinsed my hair and took a look in the mirror. My once blonde, shoulder length hair was now a deep, dark brown, almost black in its wet state. I proceeded to blow my hair dry to reveal the new brunette vixen staring back at me in the mirror. "This is definitely going to turn some heads" I thought to myself as I caressed my body and changed for bed, gently rubbing circles around my nipples while thinking of the man I wished was doing this for me. I went to bed that night, tangled in my sheets, dripping with sweat, denying myself the orgasm I truly desired to have, convincing myself that I needed to wait for Gary.

The next morning, I showered, put on a cute black miniskirt and cranberry colored v-neck top and flipped my brown hair out so my swept across bangs would be noticed. I quickly slipped into a pair of kitten heels, grabbed my purse and headed off to class. When I walked through the door of the classroom, everyone turned to look. All of my classmates smiled and told me how much they liked the new look. I took my usual seat and waited for Gary to arrive. In his usual rush, he flew into the classroom, hair still a little wet and face unshaven. He gave us a quick run down of how the class would work and then began to hand out the syllabus. When he got to me he stopped. His eyes practically flew out of his head. After an awkward silence, he bent over to whisper into my ear. His breath on my neck made my nipples stand proudly through the silk material of my black bra. In a hushed whisper, he told me how stunning my blue eyes looked and how he thought that brown was definitely my color. He stood back up and smiled, lingering a little longer looking at me before heading around the rest of the room.

The next few weeks went by, project after project dulling my desire to be at school. The only class I looked forward to was Gary's. Every Monday and Wednesday morning, I would wake up early to make sure I looked just right. One morning, we were to hear the results of the competition we had all entered. I worked exceptionally hard on my project hoping that this competition might give me a boost on my career.

Gary told us that he would be meeting with each of us individually in his office to let us know our standing. One by one, each student was called into his office. As the number of students in the classroom dwindled, my hopes began to sink. If he was waiting this long to talk to me, I must have not done very well. After the last two before me were called into his office, he came back into the room. Almost everyone had already left for the day but Gary dismissed the rest of us, asking me to stay behind. I stood up and walked over near him. After the classroom had cleared, he just looked at me and gestured toward his office. I walked out in front of him, making sure my ass was swaying enough to enthrall him.

"Please have a seat," he said as I stepped into his office. Silently I obeyed him, gingerly sitting on the edge of the chair with my legs properly crossed.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, Mickey, I just wanted to make sure I could spend as much time as possible talking to you about your submission."

Gary saying the word submission in the same sentence as wanting to spend time with me electrified my senses even more. After clearing his throat, he began to tell me about the improbability of a student winning the competition.

"But I am pleased to tell you have overcome the odds and have won this years Shove conference."

With a big grin spreading across my face I found myself leaning across his desk to give him a hug. A bit stunned at this display of affection, he placed his hands awkwardly around my back before squeezing me into the embrace.

"I'm completely shocked, I thought that you had waited to talk to me because I hadn't done very well," I replied as I broke the embrace.

"No, I just knew that if you had gone back into class with that huge grin on your face, all of your classmates would have been very jealous," he grinned, " or very suspicious."

I sat stunned at the direction this conversation was heading. Had he really just said what I thought he had?

"You know, an attractive girl like you, coming into my office and coming back out with a huge grin could only mean one of two things. Either you won the competition or just had the fuck of your life," his grin getting progressively more devious as he said these last few words.

"Excuse me?" I stammered, still reeling over his use of such a provocative word.

"Mickey, you are absolutely amazing, as a designer and as a woman. Every Monday and Wednesday, I look forward to getting up because I know that I get to stare at your sweet ass all day. I look forward to times when you need to talk to me, when you need to take advantage of my office hours. I've noticed your change, Mickey, and it's made me change a bit myself."

I stared across the desk, trying not to let my jaw fall straight to my breasts. After attempting to regain my composure I realized the direction I could take this in would be very beneficial to my dreams about Gary. I had become very aroused at hearing this man talk about my body and decided it was time to make him do what he had done so many times in my dreams.

"So, you're telling me that you've looked at my ‘sweet ass'?" I asked coyly, curling my lips into a half smile, "And tell me, what have you thought about when looking at that ‘sweet ass'?"

After thinking for a second, Gary leaned over his desk toward me, close enough that I could smell him and I'm sure he could smell my wet pussy dripping at the thought of him fucking my brains out, he husked out these words:

"I've thought about bending you over my desk here and showing how bad of a girl you are. Now, what do you want your grin to be from, Mickey?"

I stood up, straightened my clothes a bit and bent over his desk placing my elbows on the desk and spreading my legs so my short denim skirt was beginning to creep up my legs. My full breasts were straining against my satin tank top and were facing him directly in the eyes. He stood slowly, his erection pushing against his pants, and walked to the door, shutting it and locking it then walked over behind me.

"You are such a naughty student," he growled as he drew his hand back and gave me a hard slap on the ass.

"Oh, Professor, you know how this bad girl needs to be punished. Slap my round ass, punish me." I rasped out, still stinging from his first slap.

"Pull up your skirt you dirty slut."

I obeyed shimmying the fabric up to reveal my bare ass cheeks, on days I was going to Gary's class I never wore panties.

"I should have known you liked the feel of the air across your ass cheeks," he said as his hand cupped one cheek and inched up so he could feel the wetness of my crotch, "and I should have known that you would like a little hair to remain in order to catch your scent and drive me mad."

His fingers began probing through the trimmed fur of my pussy until he found my very swollen clit. His thumb found my hole and dragged some of my juice up to help his fingers slip across my little nub. My hips began to involuntarily buck back towards his as my pussy began to feel like it was on fire.

"Gary, I need to feel your fingers, I need to have part of you in me. I've wanted to be your slut for so long. Every night I go to sleep thinking about how hard I want to fuck you the next day. Its like torture, please, fuck me!!"

"Keep talking like that and you'll end up with a fat dick in your mouth"

"Oh God, please, I want to suck you dry, I want you to cum down my throat and all over my face."

Obviously this was something that Gary had been fantasizing for some time because it wasn't long before he had spun me around and pushed me down onto my knees. He quickly got his pants undone and I was face to face with a perfectly fuckable cock.

Hungrily I licked circles around the head every now and then flicking my tongue down the underside of his pole. He began to moan as my warm, moist mouth took the head of his cock into itself, sucking in to give him a preview of how my hot, virgin pussy would feel. As he gulped in air, his hands flew into my hair to slow me down.

"God, Mickey, if you don't slow it down I'm gonna blow my load right now."

I just muffled a laugh around his penis and continued my slow torture of taking him deep into my throat. Every time I moaned his hips bucked a bit causing a bit more of his dick to inch deeper into my throat. One minute later he had pulled his cock out of my mouth and ordered me to stand up.

"Lean over the desk like you were before and hike that skirt back up."

I bent over the desk and shook my ass a little as I pulled my skirt up. He smacked my bare flesh causing me to gasp. He repeatedly smacked my ass until I felt the welts coming up all over my pink flesh. Seconds later, I felt his hard dick pushing against my wet hole and I almost lost it. He began to slide his cock up and down my wet slit making me squirm in front of him. After torturing me long enough he rammed his dick full into my virgin cunt causing me to grip the edges of his desk.

"Oh God! I feel ripped apart!!" I screamed as I felt a bit of my cum drip down my leg as he continued to slam his pole into me.

"Mickey, you are so fucking tight!! Have you never been fucked before?!"

I just turned my head back to look at him and mouthed "NO". With this, his back straightened and I felt him tense inside of me. Seconds later I felt his hot cum filling me up as my muscles tightened around him to bring me to my orgasm.

After a few incoherent growls and moans, Gary collapsed on top of my back and I collapsed onto the desk. Our breathing slowed down before he slipped his softening cock from within me. He stood back up and zipped up his pants, playfully patted me on the ass and pulled my skirt down. When I stood up, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I straightened out my clothes and hair and bent to pick up my books and purse. As I bent over to get my things a trickle of cum ran down the inside of my thigh to my knee, laughing, Gary handed me a tissue and kissed me again. After I had cleaned up, he handed me my trophy for winning the competition and unlocked and opened the door. He kissed me once more before I walked out and said to me:

"That grin looks rather good on you, Mickey, you might have to come back again tomorrow so I can make sure you're happy."

I smiled wider and walked to my next class. Never again will I think of taking advantage of Gary's office hours the same way.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
dreaming_boydreaming_boyover 19 years ago
nice story

Great story...love the set up..but the action is a bit quick for all the set up...good start!

dreaming_boydreaming_boyover 19 years ago
nice story

Great story...love the set up..but the action is a bit quick for all the set up...good start!

WinemasterWinemasterover 19 years ago
great visit

the story was great....it was nice to like the characters and then see them get it on!

sacksackover 19 years ago
quick and satisfying,,,,

neat little story, very sexy and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy, satisfying and wild

Darn good story on a cold snowy night. Sure cuts down on the heating bill!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Surrender She finally allows me inside.in Erotic Couplings
Disclosures: Cure for BBC Wife's addiction to Big Black Cock can only be fixed by more.in Loving Wives
Michelle Needs Help Studying She ends up getting something different.in Interracial Love
Super Quickie Supergirl comes to metropolis to visit Jimmy Olson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Crack Addict Black Guy gets a Pantyjob from a racist BBW....in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories