Teaching Me How to Have Sex

Story Info
Vivid dream I just had, virgin bike ride ending in sex.
1.6k words
20.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All people in this story are 18 years or older.

*****

This was a dream, a very vivid one. If it's a little rough, or strange, that's because I wanted to keep the details authentic to the actual dream. Some of my dreams happen in third person, but this one was first person. I'd love to hear some comments regarding whether vivid sexual dreams, especially regarding reluctance, of this nature, are common.

My mother and I were visiting a large city where I'd never been. Kansas City, supposedly. We found ourselves at a college campus, where she had some business to take care of; she was giving a lecture or something like that. The buildings were 1960's style abstract architecture, lots of straight lines and large glass windows. I left her there, to go bike riding. Down some hills, into a quiet, older neighborhood, serene, with spacious houses, tall trees and free-form landscaping. The sun was shining, the temperature mild.

"When I'm grown up, I want to live here, I love the way these houses make me feel. It'll be expensive, but somehow, I'll make it happen." I said aloud to myself.

I took another ride around the winding, streets, trying to find a particular home with dark wood siding and a green door, and a metal trellis with vines, that I wanted to see again.

As I glanced behind me, I finally saw it out of the corner of my eye, but had taken a different turn and in a moment, didn't know where I was. I pedaled faster, and looked down to see my legs and bare feet were tanning in the sun. I usually avoided the sun, but there was nothing I could do about it now. This was a city of hills and winding roads.

I found myself riding out of that neighborhood into a different setting. This was more like a ghetto, dirtier, everything darker, grayer. I looked around and realized there were very few Caucasians such as myself, and even tho' I appreciated diversity, I felt nervous at the way most of the people I passed looked at me. They seemed to be thinking I didn't belong, and had no business there.

"Can you tell me where, the school is, the college?"

I asked a pair of women.

"Hey, I don't know this city either, I've never been here before." One of them snapped.

I found the streets had become sidewalks, that wove between buildings, mainly apartment houses, and there were flights of steps. A couple of men had started following me, aggressively, shouting things, whistling, asking me what I was doing there.

My bike was bouncing and imbalanced, as I rode down the stairs when I could. But finally, I had to get off and push it. It was a sort of dirty, muted pink color, a vintage bike. My anxiety and discomfort at being lost here had started to turn into fear, and in the numbers of milling people, everyone seemed hostile.

Then I looked up and realized a young man was walking next to me. His skin and hair were dark, he was about my height.

"Hey will you help me get out of here? I'm totally lost" I said.

"You could get out of here, but it's going to take a lot of booty work for you" He replied. I figured he meant I'd have to make some money by giving sexual favors, in order to pay him to help me out.

"But I don't even know how to have sex" I answered. "I've never even done it once." He looked at me quizzically for a moment. Then seemed to make a decision.

"Come with me." He said.

So he led me through the tall buildings and crowds to a dingy apartment building, where we went in the door, then climbed a couple flights of dirty stairs. I was still dragging the bike. We passed through a small bedroom with two twin sized beds draped with white and yellow sheets and blankets. We passed through that room, and he opened the door to the next room, his room.

It was more spacious. There was a brown leather couch, and the large half-made bed had a brown, paisley, brocade duvet on it, and brown sheets. There was a desk against one with some books and colored paper and an office lamp. Various other insignificant items were arranged around the room, and in the window sill.

I knew why we were here. He was going to "teach" me how to have sex, take my virginity. I didn't really want him to, but I didn't feel like fighting it. Strangely, I wasn't actually scared, just resigned. In the end he would help me, even if he hurt me first.

He sent some texts on his phone, then led me over to a window that looked down on the street, sidewalk, and a lawn. I looked down to see two other guys, both of them Eastern, one wearing a light plaid shirt, the other wearing sunglasses.

"First, you're going to undress for us" He told me. "And make it good."

My clothes had altered; instead of the bare legs and short dress of before, I was wearing a long dark skirt and navy blue tights, and shoes that buckled. I slowly took off my shirt, then my bra. I struggled to be graceful as I pulled down my skirt, then balanced on one leg, and placed a hand on his shoulder to unbuckle one shoe, then the other. Peeling off the tights was more challenging, and I was aware of my crotch being exposed to the guys who watched from the yard below. I'd tried to swirl my hips and wiggle and squirm like I figured strippers did, but really had no idea what I was supposed to do.

I stood there completely naked, uncertain; he took me over to the bed, and laid me down on it. The man who lived next door had come into the room, and stood watching me from the window. He had on sunglasses, and a sport coat and dark receding hair, a little older than the guy who was laying me down on the bed.

I could tell he was trying to be gentle, but was definitely going to make me have sex with him. There was no changing his mind. He tied my hands above my head with a black cloth band. He stretched out over me, on his knees and one hand, and fondled my breasts with his other. Then he leaned down and teased it with his mouth and tongue. My breasts were youthful - small, but full, round and high, with large, erect, dark nipples. I could feel the sensations tingling though my breasts, down into my thighs.

He pulled back and began to explore between my legs. There was only a tiny bit of fuzz above my vulva, the rest was smooth.

"Oh wow, she is tiny down here. I don't know about this." He said to his friend by the window.

I looked up to see the size of his penis. It was massive, unrealistically so. As big around as a can of soda, and at least ten inches long. It frightened me, because I couldn't imagine it ever fitting in my virgin vagina.

He reached a finger inside me, and it hurt a little, as he moved, feeling me. Then he backed up and put his face fully between my legs, I could feel his mouth pressing into me, his lips on my labia, and his tongue stretching inside, moving, discovering. The initial pain had become pleasure, and my own moisture mingled with the wetness of his mouth, as his tongue swirled deeper inside of my little vagina, finding places that had never felt sensation before.

I looked down at the man facing the foot of the bed, the one standing my window. His cock was out too, and it was very, very long, about two feet. It wasn't as thick, but still looked huge. He was running his hands up and down on it, and I saw white liquid streaming out of it.

The guy between my legs pulled back, stood up for a moment, "There's no way I can get all the way inside. I'm just going to use the head of my dick. It's still going to hurt a little anyway."

So he began to press his penis against me, rubbing and thrusting gently. I was so wet, that it didn't hurt, it just felt delightful. I was almost holding my breath, then breathing hard in little gasps, and heard myself moaning.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No, not really. It kind of feels good."

He began, gradually, to penetrate deeper, with each pulse. I gave a little cry, as I felt myself stretching to fit him. Nothing had ever been in me like this. I writhed on the bed, my hands still tied, my little cries and moans growing louder. He wasn't able to hold back, and began to thrust more frantically, rhythmically. My small body quivered and trembled, as he filled me. Even though only about a third of his cock was inside, there was no more room. But it was enough for him, and he satisfied himself, shaking, and gasping, his mouth open. Waves of wet pleasure and pain seared through me.

When he was finished, he untied my hands, and laid fully on me, and I clung to him like the naive girl I had been, until a few moments before.

There was blood mixed with semen, and my own ejaculate between my legs and on the sheets. He helped me up, and wrapped me in a blanket.

I sat on his couch, and a black cat with fluffy hair hopped up beside me. I kissed it on the head, and began to stroke it gently. It turned into an extremely large man with a dark beard and long hair. I reached up, wrapped my arms around his neck and nestled my face in his hair.

Then I woke up. I was very, very wet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pink Sugar Confidential Couples intended weekend of sexual fun and games, expands.in Group Sex
Mom in Law Sara invites me to have her mom.in Loving Wives
The Conference A guy meets two young women at a conference in Las Vegas.in Group Sex
The Fishing Trip Wife goes on deep sea fishing trip with husband's coworkers.in Group Sex
Michelle's River Exploration At a party on the river, a girlfriend tries many new things.in Group Sex
More Stories