Teaching My Daughter

Story Info
I taught my daughter how to masturbate.
1.6k words
4.11
207.8k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1
1
20 Followers

I lead a pretty boring life. I am a single mom, and I have 1 daughter, Jane, who is in her Senior year of high school. I work everyday, (Save Christmas and Thanksgiving) and then I come home, make dinner and head to bed. My husband died around 16 years ago, when Jane was 2. I haven't dated any other guys since, as I could never get over Alex. Although I could date men if I wanted too. I'm supposed to be quite attractive by today's standards. I weigh about 120 pounds, and stand at about 5' 6". I have wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and velvet lips (according to my husband). My breasts are also very large... I have a pair of 40E's.

My daughter Jane has always been very nerdy. She treats everything like a math equation... even eating and sleeping. She gets straight A's, even though she is in advanced college courses. And she spends all day in her room, studying. Only coming out to eat and workout (She likes to keep in shape to ace gym class). She doesn't take much pride in her appearance. She wears thick glasses (Her choice) and her clothing choices are thick sweaters and frumpy skirts. She's never had a single boyfriend... although I know she could if she put herself out there. Her figure isn't bad. She is very in shape from working out, and she stands at about 5' 4". She is a curly haired brunette, just like her father. She has beautiful brown eyes, and ruby lips. Her bra size, which I know from doing laundry, is a 36C.

We were usually very distant from each other... until today.

I came home from a long day of work, to a perfectly quiet, clean house... as usual. I began to make Jane's favorite, Spaghetti. When I was finished, I walked up to Jane's room, and saw the door was closed.

"Odd." I thought.

I opened the door quietly. The scene before me was one I'll never forget. My daughter was sitting at her desk, bottomless, sketching her vagina on a piece of paper.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

Jane immediately blushed bright red.

"I was... er... studying?" she fumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "What's really going on?"

She looked at me like a deer in the headlights.

"...My friends were talking about masturbation today... I was pretty curious... so I decided to draw my vagina... and then see if I could use the picture to achieve orgasm..." she trailed off.

I was dumbfounded. She wants to try masturbation? Jane does?

I regained my thoughts.

"Honey. You can't treat everything like a math problem. I'll show you how to masturbate after dinner, okay?"

She was still bright red. She nodded.

I smiled. "Okay. Let's go eat. I made your favorite!"

------------------------------------

Following dinner, I had Jane sit on the couch, while I retrieved my ever growing box of sex toys. I came back, set the box down and sat next to her.

"What's in the box?" she asked.

I grinned wickedly. "You'll see."

She blushed. But that wasn't stopping me.

"Okay honey go ahead and strip down for me."

She looked confused. "But you're my mom."

I smiled. "I've seen you naked before, Jane."

She blushed even more deeply. "But I was like 4!"

I chuckled. "I don't care. Strip down."

Reluctantly, she grabbed the bottom hem of her sweater and lifted it off of her head, revealing a white T-Shirt. She then stripped that off, revealing her one bra, which was white. She then grabbed the waistband of her skirt, and tugged it off of her slender legs. She had white panties on.

She took a deep breath.

"It's okay Jane just do it." I comforted.

Jane slowly began to unhook her bra. It finally fell to her lap, revealing her gorgeous pair of 36C's. They were milky white (they didn't see much sun) and quite firm from the look of it.

I was staring. Jane blushed.

"Sorry honey... but your tits are amazing."

She grinned and turned away. "Thanks mom."

I shook myself out of my trance. "Okay! Panties now!"

Jane, with a little more confidence, tugged her panties off. She had a really tight pussy from the look of it, and a full bush of pubic hair.

My mouth was in a big "O".

"Wowwwww..." I said dreamily.

My daughter blushed for about the millionth time today.

"Alright." I said, breaking my stare. "Lay down".

My daughter spread out on the couch obediently. As my eyes glazed her naked flesh, I realized my own pussy was drenched in my juices.

"Tonight is about Jane. You can relieve yourself in bed." I thought to myself.

"Okay." I said to Jane. "Women, to masturbate, need to be aroused. What male celebrity do you find attractive?"

My daughter, I think finally realizing this was actually happening, fessed up immediately.

"Ryan Reynolds."

I grinned at her. "Good choice."

I grabbed my laptop and looked up some topless pics of Ryan Reynolds.

Jane scrolled through the pics. She handed me the laptop and asked nervously:

"Do you have anything of his... you know?"

I laughed out loud. "Okay... I'll look."

I typed in 'Ryan Reynolds nude fakes' on the search bar, and handed the laptop to her.

I could immediately see her beginning to get aroused. Her breathing sped up, her eyes were half closed, her nipples were erect... but the most obvious sign: her pussy was glistening wet.

"You feel aroused yet?" I inquired.

"Oh yes." she breathed.

I laughed. "Good. Pick a favorite, I'll print it, and we can continue."

After we had her favorite printed out, I began the lesson.

"Usually women masturbate with just their hands." I stated. "While you're staring at your pic, start to gently rub your labia."

Jane obeyed, rubbing her pussy in a circular motion. There was a quiet squishing sound, as she was quite aroused.

"Oh my god..." Jane moaned.

"This is a good sign." I giggled. "Now try inserting two fingers inside your vagina."

Jane took her index and middle finger and pushed them slowly into her dripping pussy.

She moaned loudly.

"Good." I said. "Now curl your fingers until you find a rough patch of skin. This is called your G-spot."

Jane curled her fingers, and then screamed and bucked her jiggly ass into the air.

I laughed uncontrollably. "Feel good?"

She moaned in reply.

After finding her G-Spot, she began pushing her fingers in and out rapidly, bucking her hips and screaming. Finally she removed her fingers and shot a small load of her juices on the couch.

"Oh god... mom" she said, breathing hard. "That was great."

"Right?" I said, giggling.

She finally got enough oxygen in her lungs to complete a sentence. "Well I better head to bed."

"Oh no you don't" I said, pushing her down.

I grabbed the box of toys and popped the lid. Inside was about every sex toy you could imagine.

"Pick one that looks interesting." I said.

After a minute or two of browsing, she picked the pink egg vibrator.

"Excellent." I said.

I also fished around in the box and found my boob massager.

I began part two of the lesson.

"Some women use toys to masturbate. This particular toy is used like this."

I grabbed the egg vibrator, and inserted it into her vagina.

She sighed in reply.

"Now." I said, grabbing the controller. "Sit back, and relax." I turned the vibrator to the highest setting.

Jane moaned and closed her eyes.

Noticing her eyes were shut, I grabbed the boob massager, flipped it on, and placed it on her perky tits.

"OH GOD!" Jane yelled, her eyes jerking open.

"It's okay honey. Just shut your eyes and let the feelings take over."

Jane moaned and shut her eyes. Watching this girl was getting me very wet. I could see the juices flowing down my legs.

With one hand, I unzipped the back of my dress, and slid it off, revealing by lace bra and undies. I also slipped those off, revealing my huge tits and bald, tight pussy.

Just then, Jane came. She was screaming something, bucking her hips and pressing the boob massager harder into her tits. This time she squirted a huge load all over the couch and carpet.

"UH... GOD." she moaned.

She finally opened her eyes, and noticing I was naked, had another small orgasm.

I blushed.

"Mom. You're beautiful." she breathed, cupping dripping crotch.

"Thank you honey. It's been a long time since I've heard that." I replied. "But there's still one thing I have to teach you."

"What's that mom?" she asked.

"How to please me." I said bluntly.

Before she could react, I jumped on top of her, grabbed her shoulders, and positioned myself so that our pussies were touching. I began furiously grinding on her hairy crotch.

She screamed. "MOM!"

I moaned. "You feel so good!"

I was going at an incredible rate. My huge boobs were bouncing, hitting me in the face. But I didn't care. This felt so good. Her hairy pussy was doing incredible things to my vagina, and I didn't want it to end.

"Mom!" Jane groaned. "I'm cumming!"

"Me too!" was all I could say.

Jane screamed my name, and squirted her load all over my tits, collapsing on the couch. At roughly the same time, I came all over her face and tits.

I looked up, breathing heavily, at my daughter's glistening pussy and boobs.

I got up, and noticed she was asleep.

"Class adjourned." I said, kissing her beautiful vagina.

1
1
20 Followers