Teaching My Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife's bdsm gang bang.
20.6k words
4.52
266.7k
88

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

WARNING-- This story depicts group sex, a lot of bdsm and forced sexual activities, extramarital sex, and several fetishes such as spanking (ass and pussy) and bukkake all engaged in by a slut wife. The wife does not make love to the other men nor do they make love to her. They fuck, pure and simple. If you are looking for the monogamous couple spicing thing up with each other type of story while rainbows and butterflies appear overhead there are a few good ones that were recently posted. This is not one of them. The husband is not a cuckold and there are no cream pies. If any of that is not for you then please move on and read something else and spare me the comments that show you were unable to even comprehend this first paragraph. I purposely typed this paragraph slowly so that those who persist in posting and sending childish comments can follow it better.

I will respond to all sensible e-mails but if you feel compelled to send a childish e-mail when you do please also send me a link to the stories you have contributed here or elsewhere so that I can learn how to improve my writing.

Although this is a multi-part series the chapters are largely self contained and it is not absolutely necessary to have read the previous chapters before reading this one although reading the earlier chapters does give you the best background.

*

This is the continuing story of how my wife, Ann, who used to be sexually adventurous, became more and more conservative and how I set out to change things back to and beyond where they were. I told Ann that she needed to be taught how to once again be a whore in the bedroom. The words "whore in the bedroom" were hers as shortly after we were married she told me that the ideal wife was a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom.

Because Ann had over time pulled back the sexual boundaries we once had I told her that these lessons would be at the hands of other men. I knew that if we tried to become more adventurous and Ann objected to something that I was doing to her that I would slow down or stop because I loved her while a stranger would likely not stop and say something like, "Come on, baby, you can do it." Ann would not be as free with a stranger to impose her boundaries and would be taken beyond those limits.

Ann went out of town about every six weeks on business. We decided that her lessons would be during these trips so as to maintain discretion and anonymity. I would prepare a kit of the items to be used for each lesson along with a video camera and an instruction letter she was to give the man or men she selected. So as not to interfere with her job, Ann would extend her trip for an additional night at our expense and tell her company that an old college friend, relative, etc. lived in the town she was visiting. The additional night would be lesson night.

On each of her first two trips Ann engaged in activities with other men that we had done together earlier in our marriage such as having her pussy lightly flogged to orgasm, filling her ass and pussy with ice and then getting fucked after it melted, anal sex, having her ass and pussy stuffed with inflatable toys that were then inflated beyond her previous maximums, being fucked with a porn star sized vibrator and plain old fucking and sucking. Ann was also exposed to a room service waiter and forced to endure being groped and fingered by him to orgasm. She also swallowed more cum than she had in a long time with me.

On her third trip she was the center of a six guy gang bang with me as one of the six. We originally planned on only three guys but events got out of hand and Ann really made up for lost time as this was her first experience with more than one man. On her fourth trip Ann had public sex for the first time. Her fifth adventure featured her getting paddled, fucked and more by a group of fraternity guys.

Ann admitted that she was scared at times both before and during each of her adventures but said the fear in her stomach had actually turned her on more than she would have normally been. We talked about how she felt emotionally because all of this was new territory as Ann had only had one other partner besides me before these adventures started.

Ann said that at first she was very hesitant about picking up a stranger for sex but that she got over her hesitation because I was helping to arrange things and she had my approval. She also quickly saw that I was right that a stranger would better push her limits and she had learned the difference between making love and fucking. Finally, she admitted that it was a turn on to be able to pick up good looking men because as she grew older she thought that she was not as attractive or sexy as she was when she was younger.

Her experiences had definitely transformed Ann into a better lover and our sex became hotter as I did not have to hold back as I sometimes did in the past. Ann even agreed to swing and we have since traded partners with a few couples we met at a local club. Her experiences had transformed her quickly into the slut wife I always wanted her to be.

Ann told me that it was as though a dam had burst inside of her and that she wanted more and more to experience the full range of sexual possibilities. She said that she was like a moth drawn to a flame when it came to the anticipation of her next adventure. She knew that she would do new things and have her boundaries pushed. She also knew that she would not like all of those things but somehow that also added to how much she would get turned on.

Ann said that there was something about the preparation for her sessions that turned her on something fierce. She said that her pussy would tingle when she put the toy kit I had prepared into her luggage along with her hose, garter belt, short skirt, CFM heels and other "hunting" clothes. Her pussy would also tingle when she put the letter I had prepared for her into her purse. Apparently anticipation and trepidation were a big part of the appeal of her sessions to Ann.

Ann liked it better when she was not permitted to read the letter or look in the toy kit until her session actually started. She said that not knowing left her almost constantly wondering and fantasizing about what was going to happen. She admitted that she had fingered herself to several orgasms before her last two trips after her pussy grew wet from her pondering the mystery of what would be done to her by a man or men she had never met before and would likely never see again.

The other change in Ann was that she started to push me to up the ante as it were. When we first started with her training sessions I had to almost coerce her into participating. As time went on she became more and more a willing participant and she told me that she now wanted to make up for lost time due to her prior limited sexual experience. Before her adventure with the fraternity guys she challenged me to "to come up with something tough for her to do on that trip."

Apparently I succeeded because Ann's ass stayed red for almost a week from the paddling she got at the fraternity and she said that it was uncomfortable to sit for almost as long. She also must have gotten her fill because she did not ask for me to come up a scene for her during her next two out of town trips.

A few days after Ann arrived home after her second trip without an adventure she said, "You know, I really missed not having a training session during my last two trips. Without the anticipation of that as well as the sex itself they were just routine, dull, boring business trips."

"Sure you can handle another adventure?" I asked. "The last one seemed to be too much for you."

Ann replied, "The last one was more than I expected and it was a struggle to get through parts of it but I think I am ready for another session."

"I don't know, what if I come up with something equally difficult for you to do next time?" I asked.

My comments were calculated to challenge the part of Ann that was very determined once she decided to do something. I knew that if I acted as though I did not think she could do something that she would do her best to prove me wrong.

The strategy worked as the next day Ann again pestered me about having a training session on her next trip. Again, I demurred saying I didn't know if she could handle it and I could see her determination to prove me wrong growing. We went back and forth a bit more but again I did not commit to coming up with a session for her.

The next night at dinner Ann started on me again about putting together a session for her and again I resisted until finally she said, "I can handle anything you come up with for me to do, I just don't think you have any more ideas left."

"Be careful what you wish for," I said and reminded Ann that I had said the same thing before her fraternity adventure.

"But I got through that didn't I?" Ann asked with a smug look on her face.

"True, you did, but you didn't ask to have a session on your last two trips so I figured you were afraid of what I might come up for you to do," I challenged.

"OK, so I didn't ask for another adventure right away but I am asking now," Ann replied.

"If you insist I will come up with a session for your next trip, just remember your words when you are being forced to do things you do not like by a stranger."

Ann smiled as she saw she was going to get what she wanted and I asked, "OK, so when is your next trip?"

Ann said that it would be in about a month to a national conference of doctors and medical professionals, was at a warm weather resort and would be for an entire week. I smiled to myself knowing that it would be perfect for what I had in mind.

Before getting on with the story let me describe Ann for those of you who may not have read the previous chapters. Ann is 5'2" and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and medium length brown hair that at times looks reddish in certain light. Her skin is very pale and she has reddish freckles on her tits and shoulders. Her breasts are a natural B cup topped with light brown/pinkish nipples which get a little more than a half an inch long when she is aroused.

Ann has a very, very thin waist which gives her a classic hourglass figure and an ass to die for. She does not have any tattoos or piercings and now keeps her pussy shaved. We never had children so Ann's pussy is nice and tight and there are no stretch marks. Ann has a killer smile and while she was in college finished as first runner-up in the Miss (fill in name of college cause I'm not going to tell you) competition.

Those of you who have read the previous chapters and my other story will recall that in Chapter 3 Ann was gang banged by six guys including me and in a separate story she took on nearly a dozen black guys in an anal session. I had been there for both which gave her some comfort as she felt that I would protect her if things got out of hand. With her challenging attitude I decided that for her next adventure Ann would be gang banged by a group of guys and she would be on her own while it happened.

The conference Ann was going to attend was scheduled to start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday allowing enough time for everything to take place. Previously we had set things up so that Ann would spend an extra day at the end of her trips for her sex training but with a week that would not be necessary. I looked up the conference agenda on the internet and saw that the schedule allowed for a lot of "down" time which I planned to have Ann put to good use.

Because the conference was to be at a warm weather resort I ordered Ann a bright neon yellow micro bikini from the folks at Wicked Weasel. Although Ann would normally wear a medium top I ordered an extra small which would barely cover half of her breasts. The bottom style was Microminimus and the name is appropriate. It is a thong that would leave her ass and hips completely exposed and the very small rectangle of fabric in the front started just above her pussy and would barely cover her labia. The fabric is called Satin Sheer and it is virtually see through even without being wet. Ann's nipples would protrude enticingly and her shaved pussy would also be on prominent display.

As her trip approached Ann would playfully taunt me inquiring whether I had come up with something challenging for her to do. I just smiled and said, "You will see."

Her next line of attack was to ask me what I had come up with for her to do. She said that she was almost constantly fantasizing about what would happen to her and the suspense was killing her.

One night I walked into our bedroom to find Ann naked on our bed watching one of the videos from one of her previous adventures. She had one of our bigger vibrators buried deep inside of her and was close to cumming. I walked over, put my fingers on her clit and started to rub gently. That was enough to send her over the edge into a loud orgasm.

When she finally came down Ann said, "Please, you have to tell me what you have planned. The suspense is killing me and I cannot keep my fingers off of myself."

I smiled and said, "OK, I will give you a hint. One of the things that will happen to you will be a repeat of something that happened in one of your previous sessions."

"Thanks for nothing," Ann said. I could, however, see from the furrows on her brow that she was mentally running through the various things that had happened, trying to figure out which one would be repeated. She continued to think about the possibilities for the next few days and spent more time watching the videos of her previous sessions trying to figure out what I was going to have her repeat doing. This made her even hornier despite her giving me and our many sex toys a thorough workout.

The day for Ann to leave finally arrived and I put the new bikini I had bought, her other "hunting clothes" and the sex toys, equipment and condoms that would be needed for her next training session into Ann's luggage. I also included the video camera. I gave Ann the two letters I had prepared.

Ann was surprised that there were two letters and I explained that the one in the blue envelope was for her and that she was to open it when she got to her hotel. The first letter would explain when the second letter was to be opened.

I gave Ann a deep kiss and helped her with her luggage out to the cab that would take her to the airport. Ann said that she fidgeted the entire trip as her pussy stayed very wet as she contemplated what would soon be happening to her.

Ann got to the hotel and checked in to her room. She did not bother to unpack and instead tore open the first letter and read it. Here is what it said:

"Well, my dear, the moment of truth has arrived. Your training will be another gang bang but you will be alone this time with the men who will be using you. Neither I nor anyone you know will be there and you will have no choice but to take whatever the men dish out to you. You said you wanted something that would be a challenge so consider yourself challenged.

When we set up your first gang bang we talked about how it could be hard for you to get an acceptable group of guys together but I looked at the agenda for your conference and have a solution. You are going to audition the guys one at a time for your gang bang.

Your schedule is free Tuesday and Wednesday night as is Thursday afternoon. Those will be the times for the preliminaries and as your schedule is open Friday evening as well, that will be the time of your gangbang.

On Tuesday and Wednesday night you are to get dressed in your "hunting" clothes and go out and pick up one man at a time, take him back to your room and let him fuck you and otherwise do whatever he wants to you. On Thursday afternoon you are to put on the bikini that is in your bag and your CFM heels and nothing else and go down to the pool for a hunting session. You are to get the bikini wet as soon as you get to the pool and each time that you return. You are to pick up at least three guys individually during each hunting session.

If a man you pick up on one of your hunting sessions makes you cum at least twice you are to invite him to your gangbang. It does not matter if a man makes you do things you do not like or is rough with you. If he makes you come at least twice you must invite him.

You are also to tell each man that you invite that he must bring a friend to your gangbang.

You can invite men who did not make you cum at least twice and allow men to bring more than one guest but those men and/or guests cannot be instead of a man or guest who otherwise would have been invited.

Each hunting session is to be four hours long and consist of three separate assignations. I know you are thinking that is not enough time but it can be done if you are aggressive and make it clear to the guys what you want to happen. You may have to come right out and invite a guy to your room or even say that you need to get fucked. There will also be less time for small talk so the men you select will continue to be mostly strangers.

In order to meet the time deadline you must have returned to the place of your meeting with the third guy before the four hours are up. The four hour clock starts when you first walk out of the door of your room. If you do not make the deadline you must pick up an additional guy on that preliminary session.

If you wind up with more than one guy during any session each orgasm counts for each guy so, for example, if you cum twice while you are with two guys each guy gets invited and can bring a guest. Multiple guys together count only as a single session of the three.

The same rules apply as in your previous training sessions. The guy must allow the session to be videotaped and must wear a condom when he is in your pussy or ass. The guy cannot do anything that would permanently mark or hurt you and water sports and scat are off limits.

Other than that the guy can do anything he wants to or with you and all three of your holes are open to him. Other than these limits, once the door to your room closes you cannot refuse or say "no" to anything the guy wants to do. You are to make this clear to the guy when you go over the limits with him.

When you have finished a session with a guy you are to get dressed and tell him you want him to take you back to where you met. Hold his hand as you walk back to the spot where you met him and once you get there turn toward him, take the hand you are holding and put it on one of your breasts, on your ass, etc. and give him a deep kiss. Make it clear to anyone that may be watching that you have just fucked the guy.

Not sure if you have noticed yet but I packed a bright yellow slinky top and your yellow CFM heels. The color will make you stand out and people will notice you more. The bikini I just bought is much smaller than any you have worn before and the fabric is sheer so it will be almost transparent even before it gets wet. It is likely that you will be even more conspicuous in the bikini because any marks from your sex sessions such as hand prints on your thighs, butt and breasts will be clearly visible.

This will be embarrassing and humiliating but remember how turned on you were when you were walking out of the bar with six guys before your first gang bang and you felt as though every eye was on you and you thought that everyone knew you were taking the guys to your room to fuck you.

Despite the humiliation you will feel there is an advantage to all of this. Looking recently fucked will make it easier for you to more quickly attract the second and third guy during your hunting sessions as anyone paying attention will notice and your availability and willingness will be obvious.

Now three hunting sessions with at least three guys each means a total of at least nine and if each of them gets invited to your gang bang and brings a friend you could be facing a total of 18 guys. I don't think it will come to that because obviously not every guy will make you cum at least twice so you will not invite everyone. Not every guy invited will show up and not every guy who shows up will bring a friend although because the guys should all staying at the conference hotel there may be fewer no-shows than would otherwise be the case.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers