Teaching Our Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby? What is it? You wanna tell us something? You need it again right now, don't you baby?"

I heard my father asking in short breaths. Then I saw them parting their bodies, coming down at me again.

"Wait, honey, I think, I'll have her acquainted with my blue helper to finish her lesson. What do you think about that? Will she accept it? Will she love it?"

"I think she'll definitely love it. Bring it on!"

After disappearing for a minute, she returned with a blue jelly dildo in her hand. Standing right in front of me, she licked on it and then pushed it in her pussy. After wriggling it deeper and moving it in and out and in again, she started to let out aroused sighs. I was staring lust-hazed at her, noticing that my dad did the same.

"Yeah, honey, go on! Do yourself!"

He croaked in a hoarsely tone while I noticed that he played with his flaccid penis again, stroking it, palming it, pressing it. In the same rhythm as my mum pushed the blue rubber thing in and out of herself.

Suddenly, he pulled her into us, took away the blue jelly dildo and gave it to me. I didn't know what to do with it.

But I was too transfixed by what he did. My dad lifted my mom up, sat her down on his face, right in front of me and started to lick her pussy.

I groaned out of the sudden heat that shot through my system watching this.

This way I was able to see how his tongue was gliding in between her inner pussy lips as he spread her aroused outer lips with both of his thumps. Being able to watch up close how his warm muscle entered her and fucked her, was the absolutely hottest thing I remember from this night.

Mum started to jerk her hips down when he started to suck on her clit. But he always stopped when she started to hump too wild.

And each time he did this, mum cursed like a pirate but in the end she sighed out with a satisfied facial expression before she returned to loud moans.

It was absolutely delicious to see my mum so wanton that I rather came with her right this moment.

Watching my father stroking his erection while sucking her off and seeing my mother's happy face when his lips closed over her little nub and started sucking again, was absolutely priceless.

This time she bucked like a bronco, grinding down on his tongue while letting out loud lust screams:

"Yes, right there! Don't you stop again. I wanna come...right now. I need it."

She quivered in her orgasm and was so pretty amazing to watch at this moment, I saw her grinning at me. I exhaled pretty hard on this view.

"Now, baby, you're next." I heard her voice as I watched my father jacking faster.

"No, mum, I wanna watch him coming."

"Oh, yes, he will come. You wanna see like I suck on it?"

"You mean you will give him a blowjob?" I asked as I saw her lowering on his groin, lying between his legs and moving his cock into her mouth.

"Yes, that's called a classic blowjob. Watch close and learn, baby. He definitely likes that." Her head bobbing up and down and not until a few strokes later, she got his ejaculation shoot into her mouth.

I was raging hot by now but didn't know what to say, how to express myself what I wanted. But I guess they already knew. I think the way I panted gave me away anyway.

I was pushed down on my back, was told to bent my legs and to let my knees fall apart as wide as possible.

As I did I couldn't think clear anymore. I just wanted to get to my next high.

Then I felt my mom teasingly suckling on my nipple again, shooting lust throughout my system, just before I felt wonderful pain at feeling her teeth nibbling at my pink nub, enlarging it again.

Next, she pulled herself up to my ear and whispered:

"Now I wanna watch you getting it from your father. He'd like to make you come with my dildo. You want that, right, sweetie?"

I almost missed it when my father pushed the blue jelly dildo in my wet cunt.

I grunted out loud as I felt the heat that thing made me feel. He pushed it in and pulled it out, he pushed in and then twisted it in me, before pulling it out again in a different angle.

With each push in he entered me deeper and suddenly he hit a point very deep in me that made me scream out of lust.

"You like that, sweetie?"

"Uh-huh. Do that again. Please, daddy! Don't stop doing this", I panted hoarsely.

And then he fucked me wild with the blue rubber thing.

I panted even louder with each push he gave me and some pants elaborated into more or less wild lust screams while I looked into the beaming eyes of my mother.

And as I came, I bucked my hips up to this thing that gave me utmost pleasure, seeing my mum grinning while she tenderly brushed her hand over my cheeks.

Next, I saw her lips coming onto mine, and then she tongue-kissed me, too. That feeling was almost even more amazing than tongue-kissing my dad because my mom wasn't that aggressive in pushing her tongue in as my dad. She was more tenderly, and that hit it out of the park. I almost was on the verge of tears.

"Mum, I love you!"

"Yes, sweetie, I know! We love you, too! Show us how hot you are. Show us what you want."

And I writhed in their arms to my next orgasm. And it was, again, wilder and still even better than the last one. It was so amazing.

I had closed my eyes, and so I was shocked once more as I felt something warm on my clit again.

My eyes shot open and I saw my father's tongue between my swollen pussy lips, licking my cunt seductively.

He had moved mom out of the way, she was now watching us lying beside me.

And while he attacked my sensitive clit with his warm and wet tongue, she stroked my cheeks, whispered words of love, caressed my throat and collarbone with her fingertips and then, just right the same moment my dad changed from only licking my cunt to munching at it, she cupped and squeezed my right tit.

She suited herself, glided down a bit to be able to pull me into her arms, and before I knew it, she was holding me in a tight embrace, fondling my tits and suckling on my nipples right as my dad was eating me with a sex drive I couldn't have imagined before.

And I quickly was at the point of no return again. Like in trance I heard my mom:

"Show us all the lust you feel when you get fucked. Show us how bad you need it. Show us how much you like it."

Being eaten, feeling prickly beard stubble pressing on my sensitive skin and moving lips, pushed me over the edge again.

I started to whimper right at the verge of coming, almost sobbing as I begged him to make me come again.

Feeling the tender caresses from my mother on my breasts, and the occasional butterfly kisses on my cheeks, I felt tears of total bliss running down as I croaked:

"Mum, please!"

I might have sounded miserable because she then whispered:

"Ok, honey, let's finish our baby. She really needs it bad."

I then felt him stopping but only for a short moment, then he just added his thick middle finger to poke around inside me and with each inward push he stimulated my g-spot again.

I wanted to jerk my hips up but was stopped by mom.

"Shush, sweetie, just hold still. Just take it. Just take what your father wants to give you. Hold still. Show us how much you can take."

I instantly stopped thrusting my hips and lay still, the want very obvious in my eyes.

"Yes, baby girl, that's right, you can tell us how bad you need it! Just don't move, just lay still. But you can tell me what you want. You wanna have another orgasm, right?"

I pleaded silently, I begged with my eyes to finally get fucked.

"You wanna come again, right, sweetie? You have to say it!"

"YES! Yes...I wanna come again! Please, make me come! Make me come, please! Fuck me!"

"Ok, then, your wish will be granted. Just lay still and take what your father wants to give you. Honey, nibble at her clit and eat her out!"

I did as she said even as it was the hardest thing I had ever done.

But I was gratified instantly.

I came again.

And this orgasm was really intense, strong powerful waves rushing through me, as I laid there still.

This orgasm lasted long, I could tell. All the while those wonderful ripples shook my body I stared into the eyes of my mother, smiling at me, kissing me.

Every time I thought that that was it now, and that it couldn't get any better now, I was proven wrong.

Each time I had thought that, I had experienced more wantonness, wilder lust-shots and better orgasms than before.

I was so happy about my sex lesson with my parents, I wasn't able to really show my thankfulness to them other then smiling and kissing them back with tears of happiness in my eyes. I was totally satisfied sexually, I wouldn't have held it possible.

To be described in just one word: perfect!

12