Teaching Rebecca A Lesson

Story Info
A teacher "introduces" his student to sex.
1.9k words
3.9
210.1k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked up at the eighteen-year-old blonde stood in front of him,

"This is just not good enough Rebecca."

She gave him the well practised "I don't care" look of teenaged girls the world over and began to inspect her nails.

"I know all you're interested in now is having a having fun, boys and looking good..." and boy did she look good... Kind of short, about 5'2" he reckoned, blonde hair just a little past her shoulders, and in that school uniform! Wow! The short navy skirt showing off her shapely, lightly tanned legs, a white blouse, unbuttoned as far as she could get away with, with just a hint of her bra showing through the material, and her school tie hung loosely around her neck hanging down over those perfect, firm, young breasts. Jack forced himself to remember what he had been saying

"... But this is a very important year for you. You need to do well. I know you're capable of it, you just need to put in the effort. Now, I've spoken to your mother and we've agreed you will be staying after school every Thursday for extra tuition with me." Her face was thunderous...

"But, sir!" "No buts... It's final" With that, Rebecca turned round and stormed out of the room. Jack watched the way her skirt swung over her firm, round arse as she walked away.

Two days later it was Thursday, Jack was waiting in his room for Rebecca to turn up. She was already 10 minutes late. He heard footsteps along the corridor, the door was flung open and in she came, slammed her bag down on the table and sat down, slumped in her chair. Jack wondered if she realised her skirt had ridden up when she slouched, and he could see the tops of her soft, smooth thighs. He struggled to tear his eyes away, and when he looked up, she was staring at him. Did she know he'd been trying to look up her skirt? He coughed...

"Right Rebecca. We better get started then..."

He explained the work to her and set her off doing a task whilst he carried on with some marking at his desk. The room was silent apart from their breathing and the sound of pens on paper, then he heard her shift in her seat. Glancing up he couldn't believe what he saw. Rebecca's skirt had ridden up further, and, as she moved her legs were slightly apart Jack had a perfect view of her black, lacy knickers. He felt his cock stiffen. He looked up at her face and she was looking back, grinning.

"It's a bit hot in here isn't it sir?" She said, taking off her tie and unbuttoning her blouse still further, just letting Jack see that her bra was a matching black lace. "I don't think I understand this question sir. Can you help me?" Taking a deep breath, he walked over and stood behind her to explain, leaning over her and looking down her top. Those breasts were just so perfect, he could imagine holding them, stroking them, sucking on them.

"Are you OK sir?" Rebecca asked, looking up at him and grinning. "Only, you look a bit..." She glanced at his crotch and licked her lips "flustered."

"Just get on with your work young lady!" said Jack, embarrassed at being caught out, and went to sit back down.

They sat in silence again as they both got on with their work. Out of the corner of his eye Jack could see Rebecca fidgeting, glancing up he saw that as she was seemingly concentrating on a question her left hand was stroking up and down the inside of her thigh, bunching her skirt up slightly and giving him a fantastic view of her soft, tanned skin against the black lace of her knickers. Jack's cock sprang to attention again and he shifted in his seat. Rebecca looked over at him, caught his eyes and deliberately licked her lips, and slowly, very slowly, ran her hand up her thigh, opening her legs a little more and slipped her fingers inside her knickers, letting out a barely audible gasp as her fingers found her swollen clit.

That was it, Jack couldn't take anymore. "You dirty little bitch..." He grabbed her out of her seat and pushed her on the table, his hands groping at her, his mouth on hers, ripping open her school blouse.

"Sir, stop it! Stop it!" She pushed him off her looking shocked. "What are you doing?"

"You come in here and show me your knickers and bra, flirting with me, playing with yourself and now you ask what I'm doing? I'm going to give you a damn good fucking that's what I'm doing!"

"Please sir, I was only messing around, trying to wind you up. Please don't hurt me, I've... I've never had sex before."

"I find that hard to believe, a little slut like you." He grabbed hold of her neck, "I bet you show your panties to all the boys, you little cock tease. No, you can't come in here and act like that, and not expect anything to happen. I want to fuck you. I want to suck on your perfect little tits and make you wet. And then I want to stick my big cock up your tight little whole and make you cum. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you..?"

"No sir...." She said but she didn't sound so convincing...

"You wouldn't like me to lick, and bite your nipples and play with your little clit, then stretch you wide open with my huge cock? I don't believe you..." He traced his finger up her leg, under her skirt and inside her knickers.

"Just as I thought, your tight virgin pussy is all wet." He kissed her again, and she kissed him back, their mouths wide open, pressing together. He pulled at her blouse, the flimsy buttons just tearing right off and finally got his hands on those pert, young tits. Kneading them over her bra. Then she froze.

"What now?" He exclaimed, taking a step back and drinking in the sight of this schoolgirl, sat and a desk topless, with her skirt up round her waist in front of him.

"You shouldn't be doing this to me, you're my teacher!"

"Don't try telling me you don't want it you little slut. I can feel how wet you are" and he slipped his finger back inside her thong, searching out her engorged clit and gently rubbing it.

"Oh god" she moaning, grinding her pussy against his hand.

"Do you still want me to stop?" He asked.

"No! Please, no..." She begged him. "Fuck me, please, fuck me!"

Jack didn't need telling twice and he removed the girl's knickers in a second, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his thick, hard cock. He began wanking himself with one hand and watched her. Her eyes were wide.

"That will NEVER fit inside me!" She exclaimed.

"It will, and you'll fucking love it." With that he positioned himself at her entrance and in one, hard thrust he was inside her.

"I thought you said you'd never had sex before?"

"I haven't..." She said, breathlessly... "But I have been playing with myself. Fucking myself with my fingers, imagining what it would feel like to have a prick inside me."

"And what do you think?" Jack asked, slowly thrusting in and out of her tight, wet hole.

"It feels so good, I feel so full, so stretched, but I want more, still more..."

He thrust harder and deeper into her and she cried out like she was in pain, but the look on her face, and the way her hips thrust back at him said otherwise. The dirty little slut was loving it!

Suddenly he pulled out of her...

"Why did you stop?"

He walked over to his desk, pulling her by the hand, and he sat down at his chair.

"Take off your skirt, I want you naked. Now, kneel down and suck my cock."

"But I don't know how to!"

"Just lick it and suck it, make sure it's wet, and be careful of your teeth. Now kneel down and suck!"

And suck she did! Looking down Jack couldn't believe his luck, here he was, sat at his desk, while a naked, blonde, student was sucking him off! He grabbed her hair, forcing her to take all of him into her mouth, her throat... He felt himself about to cum and pulled her off, yanked her up to her feet.

"Get up on the desk. On your front."

She climbed up and lay there... He admired her perfect, round arse, kneading her cheeks, pulling them apart to see her little puckered opening. Moving his hands in smaller and smaller circles he massaged her arse, moving closer and closer to her anus, then massaging her there with one hand, he began to frig her clit with the other. Soon she was rolling her hips, writhing around and moaning, and he pushed his thumb into her arse. She groaned loudly. He pushed further and further into her, feeling her loosen up, then, still with his thumb in her hole, he pushed his cock into her pussy and began pumping her. The little cow was loving it. Her arse was bucking up to meet him and her groans were getting louder and louder, then, with a shudder, she came.

"Liked that did you, you little slut? Well, there's plenty more where that came from...."

And with that he pulled his cock from her pussy, all wet with her juices, and thrust it into her arse. She moaned and arched her back, he manoeuvred her onto all fours and reached his hands around to play with her tits and clit... Teasing her body while he fucked her from behind.

He still couldn't believe he was stood here, in his classroom, fully clothed, fucking one of his students up the arse on his desk! And the filthy little cow was loving it!

Jack needed to cum, and soon. Taking out his cock he sat down on his chair again, and pulled Rebecca onto him.

"Now it's your turn to fuck me. Fuck me and play with yourself. One hand on your clit, the other on your tits. Show me what you do on your own" and he sat back while the little, blonde schoolgirl bounced up and down on his cock, with one hand on her clit, the other playing with her bouncing breasts. She looked so dirty, she was loving it so much, her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly... Jack needed to cum NOW... He grabbed her by her hips, forcing her down onto his cock, harder and harder, and she was moaning louder and louder, he forced one of his big hands over her mouth to keep her quiet while he pushed her down hard onto his cock... He felt her muscles tighten around him as she came and it tipped him over the edge making him spurt hot cum inside her no-longer-virgin hole.

Jack pushed the girl off of his lap, zipped up his flies and stood up.

"I think you should get dressed before someone catches you Rebecca" he said, walking over to the desk where she had been sat, picking up her soaked thong and putting it in his pocket before heading for the door. "I'll see you next week. Don't be late."