Teaching Stephanie Pt. 02

Story Info
The blackmail continues, with a new partner thrown in.
2.2k words
4.42
56.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric lay on his bed playing it back over in his head. She had looked perfect, his dick in her mouth and both her ass and pussy exposed to the mirror behind her. It was almost too good to be true, but he knew it wasn't, he was still holding onto the small pair of panties he had slipped down around her ankles before she left. It was then he heard the door closing downstairs. Glancing at his watch he registered the time and knew it would be his sister getting home from practice. Rolling off the mattress he walked over to the door and poked his head out so they'd see each other as she made her way up.

When she got to the top and noticed him she gave a smirk and slowed down from the pace she had been moving into more of a sultry, teasing saunter. Jane was average size, with nice curves and perky tits and ass. Her red curls and green eyes were stunning, and she usually used them to great effect. Not for the first time he halfheartedly wished he had a less attractive stepsister. Their parents had married each other last year and they had spent a decent amount of their time flirting with each other. Nothing much came of it, except one weekend when their parents had been gone and they'd had a little too much of their wine. The problem was that Jane was just as interested in the fairer sex as he was, and only truly interested in men as far as she could string them along.

Her face staring up at him was what drug him back into reality. "Huh?", he managed to get out. She was standing there, hands on hip and a look that spoke of smugness. "I said, what's going on you dork! I'm guessing from the way you're standing here daydreaming that you're wishing some poor girl would fuck you. That's what your hand and your room is for."

He smiled as he replied "As it just so happens I don't have to hope for it at all little sis." She hated when she called her that, she was only younger than him by a month, and sure enough her nose wrinkled itself as she grimaced. The look was quickly replaced by confusion however. "What do you mean?" she demanded "Please don't try to tell me you managed to convince somebody you were worth fucking." He slowly held up the pair of panties he had been holding and dangled them in front of her face.

She was all too quick to grab them away from him and inspect them closely. "That doesn't prove anything." she said, but not sounding certain. "You could have stolen these or even bought them." "Test them then." Now it was getting good. Not only was Jane attracted to girls, she was easily as perverted as he was. There was really only one way to tell if they were used panties. She stuck her tongue out at him, but then held the panties back up to her face and began a deep breath, taking in their scent. Sure enough she turned to look at him with a new appreciative gaze. Now it was going to get good.

Jane was about as kinky as he was although with a different set of turn-ons. He knew she would want in on this. "I have a proposition for you." he began...

**************

When Stephanie showed up the next afternoon she seemed a lot less anxious, she wasn't bouncing around and looking every which way but standing still and staring straight up into his eyes. She was wearing tight black leggings and a pink tank top that clearly showed off her cleavage. Her hair was pulled up in a loose ponytail. He opened the door and told her to come on in. She pushed past him and started straight up the stairs. "Come on," she said, "I want to get this over with."

When Eric caught up to her she had already made it to his room and was waiting with clear impatience, arms crossed and tapping one foot. Jane was sitting at his desk, and he had honestly expected a worse reaction. He walked in casually like everything was normal and plopped down on his bed, remaining silent, waiting for her to be the one to break.

Break she did, nearly screaming "Well someone tell me what's going on!" after several tense minutes. Eric and Jane glanced at each other and then he turned his gaze on Stephanie, who was growing more agitated. "This is my sister Jane, Jane this is Stephanie. Jane's going to watch you suck me off and when you're done you're going to eat her out." He watched her face as it sank in that something bigger really was going on. "Oh no" she said "Hell no. That was not what I agreed to. I'm not a lesbian, and don't want to be one just so you can get your dirty kicks off. Who even knows what you did with those panties you stole you pervert!" At this point she turned to Jane. "I don't know what he's got on you but with two of us we can get out of it. We can say he harassed us and pressured us into doing this and he'll be in jail like the sicko he is." She finished that with a glare at Eric.

While staring at him she didn't notice the smile that started to bloom on Jane's face and whipped around, startled when Jane spoke. "I don't think you get it Steph, I'm not trapped like you, in fact I want to be here. I don't see why my brother gets to have all the fun. I don't care whether or not you do like eating pussy, I expect to be pleased just as much as he is, or else I won't honor the little keeping-it-secret arrangement you already have." Stephanie's face had lost the indignant look it had at the beginning and now was as resigned as could be. "I think you understand now," Jane said, still smiling. "So strip down and get to work on my brother, I don't want to have to wait too long."

Eric couldn't help but smile too as Stephanie pulled off her tank and leggings to reveal a black sports bra and thong which barely covered anything. She started to move forward but he stopped her "All of it." he told her and held out his hand. She blushed slightly he thought, but slowly slid the thong down and over her feet while bent over. She then pulled the sports bra up over her head and placed both of them in his palm. He tossed them over to Jane, stood up and dropped his sweats down to his ankles. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed, he looked again at Stephanie who was using one hand to cover her breasts and had another over her groin. "You heard her. Get going." She got down in between his legs and placed her fingers around the base of his shaft in a nice tight grip, while her wet lips slid over his head.

As she started to bob up and down on his cock he shifted his gaze back over to Jane. She was wearing a small floral sun dress, but had it hiked up so she could touch herself while watching Stephanie suck him. She held the thong he had thrown over to her up to her nose, taking in Stephanie's post-workout scent, her other hand working tiny circles in between her legs. It was hard to focus on her pleasing herself when Stephanie moved her mouth down to start sucking on his balls and stroking him at the same time.

He looked down at the top of her head as she slid her tongue up and down the side of the shaft, and bent over her to grab her hips and force her from her knees to down on all fours. He could now see her ass quite clearly as he wrapped his fingers in her ponytail and guided her mouth back around his now sloppy member. She bobbed her head a little more smoothly now, gliding along. He glanced over at motion in the corner of his vision and saw Jane getting down out of the chair and crawling over behind Stephanie.

He watched as she settled herself down on all fours as well, and reached up in between Stephanie's legs, gently caressing. He could feel as she shuddered, the movement imparting almost a vibration onto his cock. She began to slow down as she focused on the new sensations. Jane worked her fingers slowly inside and she began to gasp around his cock, held still in her mouth. He could hear her breathing heavily now, rocking slowly back and forth, his cock and Jane's fingers pinning her between them.

Jane placed her hands down on the floor and replaced them with her face, buried in her ass, he could imagine her tongue working Steph's tight little pussy. Stephanie's response was obvious, the moans growing louder, although still muffled. Her eyes were closed and her lips sucking down tight as he saw her ass begin to bounce up against Jane. As she bounced back and forth, slowly going further down on his cock each time, he began to get close to exploding. The sight of both Stephanie and Jane's asses one right behind the other certainly didn't help.

He pulled himself out of Stephanie's mouth with a slight "pop" and got down in her face, telling her not to move. She nodded, but her eyes were closed in obvious pleasure and judging by the way she was thrusting her ass back into Jane he wasn't sure how much she actually comprehended what he had just said. He got back up and walk around to behind Jane, stroking himself, right up to the edge. He pulled up Jane's dress just a little more and felt the release as he shot his load all over her ass. The first big pulse shot a small stream into her crack, a little on her lower back. The next few fell a little lower, covering her tight little asshole and swollen pussy with his cream.

Once finished he moved over to his chair and sat down in it. Jane held still and slowly moved her face out from between Stephanie's cheeks. She tossed him a smile as she scooted up to the edge of the bed, her cum covered ass beside Stephanie's euphoric face. Stephanie slowly opened her eyes, her breathing still erratic, making her back arch up and back down in an uneven rhythm. When she finally saw what was next to her though she looked over at him with disgust in her eyes. "Its the last thing you have to do." he said, "then all your stuff will get deleted."

He stroked his still somewhat erect penis as she crawled around behind Jane and hesitantly leaned forward into her. Jane threw her head up a little, eyes closed, and pushed back. He couldn't believe what he was seeing , both girls down on all fours, the one cleaning his cum off of the other's asshole and pussy. He couldn't even go soft after having just spent himself it was so hot. Jane was starting to moan a little, her one hand reached down in between her legs for her fingers to reach what Stephanie's tongue couldn't. After several minutes of listening to Jane's building sighs of pleasure and watching Stephanie's face bobbing in between her ass cheeks he was rock hard again and even felt another load building up.

He looked around and saw the thong that had been removed earlier and grabbed it, wrapping it around his shaft and using it to jerk himself a little faster. Jane was now practically ramming her ass onto Stephanie's face, whipping her head back. Stephanie's own hand had made it's way down between her thighs and both girls were rubbing furiously. He felt the throbbing as his second load started to explode. He held the thong at the top of his head, the fresh cum oozing all over the fabric.

When Eric looked back up he saw that the girls were winding down, Both now just laying on the floor, exhausted. He got up and tossed the thong over to Stephanie, and then grabbed the rest of her clothes and lobbed them as well. She grimaced at the cum soaked panties but slid them on all the same, and finished redressing. He showed her out the door and came back to find Jane still laying there, almost in a trance. "I owe you one I guess." she said. "I needed that." He smiled and walked over to his computer, putting that future favor away in his mind for the moment as he checked the webcam which had once again captured the whole glorious experience.

As he sat there, hearing Jane finally get up and stumble back to her room, he thought once more on the final part of his plan. He had always been told to save the best for last and he was certain he had...