Teaching Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnhhhh..." I grunted, "Keep going, just like that..."

Summer kept up brilliantly as I stalled my orgasm as long as possible, letting it build to its highest peak.

When I couldn't hold on any longer, I grabbed Summer's head and pressed her face against my pussy. I hoped I wasn't hurting her, but I was far beyond being considerate. I raised my legs around Summer's shoulders and moved my hips in circles against her face.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, "Don't stop! I'm coming!!!"

My orgasm continued at this frantic pace for what seemed like a blissful eternity. When I could take no more, I pulled Summer face back up to mine. I rewarded her efforts with breathless kisses

We lay naked side by side, and I no longer wondered if these would be fleeting occurrences between us. I felt 100% confident that Summer and I would spend many more steamy nights in bed together. I couldn't wait until next time, when I could show her the rest of what I had learned and explore pleasured new to both of us. But for that moment, I was content to lie next to her naked body as we caught our breath and fell into a deep sleep.

12