Teaching Suzy A Lesson

Story Info
Catholic schoolgirl loses her virginity to her teacher.
975 words
3.37
249.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy was a senior at Our Lady of Grace catholic high school. This meant she had to wear a school kilt, and top with the school's logo. Unfortunately for poor Suzy she had not had the money to buy herself a new uniform for some time and her 18 year old voluptuous body was about to bust out of her little outfit. From where he sat Mr. Matthews could clearly see her nipples pushing against the fabric of her blouse. It seemed Suzy also lacked the money to buy a bra. Not that those lovely 18 year old fresh, bouncy tits needed it. In fact he had purposely left the windows open so the chill would make those lovely nipples nice and hard. He'd had to give the class some reading time so he could hide the huge erection he'd developed from staring at those perky nipples.

The bell rang and the class started to leave. He made a decision. "Suzy I'm going to have to ask you to stay after class" said Mr. Matthews.

Poor Suzy was in a fluster she didn't know what she could have done wrong, she was such a good little girl. "I'm sorry Sir" she pleaded demurely "Please don't get me in any trouble, my parents would kill me!"

"Well Suzy" he replied "I'm afraid it’s your outfit". "My outfit?" said Suzy "I don't understand."

"It makes you look like a little whore." Mr. Matthews said firmly. "I'm afraid I must teach you a lesson. If you are going to dress like a whore I must treat you like a whore!"

Innocent little Suzy had lead a very sheltered life. She knew that whores were bad but she had no clear notion of why having been brought up with no knowledge of sex. She was at a loss and began to cry.

"This top is unacceptable!" her teacher yelled as he ripped it open revealing those firm, round breasts that had been driving him nuts for so long. He took an already hard pink nipple between his fingers. He fingered it gently while looking Suzy in the eye and then suddenly gave it a hard pinch. He smiled in satisfaction as more tears welled in Suzy's eyes at the pain he had caused. He gave it a lick and then pinched her other nipple.

Then he commanded. "Bend over my desk whore and lift up that skirt." It seems little Suzy had no money for panties either and Mr. Matthews was immediately greeted with the sight of her pink, tight little pussy as she obeyed his orders. His hard cock began to strain even harder against his pants as she cried "Please don't beat me!"

"Oh Suzy I'm not going to beat you" he said as he whipped out his dick. "There are better ways to punish whores." At this he drove his dick deep into her tight virgin pussy without so much as a preliminary finger up her twat to get her ready. Suzy let out a scream as the hugeness of his swollen cock opened up her virgin pussy. "Quiet whore! I did not tell you you could scream!" Suzy bit her lip and tried her best not to scream but the hugeness of his cock as it pounded into her tight, tight pussy was too much and she let out another scream. "All right you leave me no choice. If you can not behave I must punish you further." He said as he pulled out his cock and aimed it at her ass. Getting his cock into her tiny ass wasn't all that easy. "On your knees whore" he commanded. Suzy obeyed quickly. "Lick my cock!"

She obeyed. When his cock was sufficiently wet he pulled her up by her hair and positioned her over his desk again. He couldn't resist giving her sweet little pussy a lick before returning his attention to her firm ass. This time he managed to force his way into her tight little asshole. "I'll give you something to scream about!" he cried as he began pounding her ass as hard as he could.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry Sir, I won't scream Sir." Suzy begged. She dared not scream for it hurt so much more when Mr. Matthews applied his huge, swollen cock to her ass than when he used it to fuck her pussy and she did not want to risk another increase in pain. Mr. Matthews took pity on her, pulled out of her ass and returned to pounding her virgin pussy which was certainly the tightest pussy he'd ever had.

At first Suzy felt only pain but then as Mr. Matthews continued to fuck her she found herself beginning to like it. She felt her pussy juices beginning to flow and before Mr. Matthews was done with her she found herself biting her lip to stop herself screaming with pleasure. All of a sudden Mr. Matthews pulled out his dick and shouted "Kneel before me whore!" Suzy obeyed quickly and soon found her face and tits covered with Mr. Matthews' hot cum. "Lick it up you little slut!" She obeyed and found she savored the taste. She paid especial attention to Mr. Matthews' cock, licking his shaft, balls and head spotlessly clean of his sweet cum. When she had his dick clean she began to rub at her tits to get all of his cum onto her fingers which she then licked clean. This of course got Mr. Matthews hard again and he had to give her pussy another pounding before he let her go.

"Suzy, now that you know how whores are treated, I hope I have taught you a lesson."

"Oh yes, Mr. Matthews Sir I have learned my lesson". Indeed she had. Suzy had learned that she loved being treated as a whore!