Teaching the Boss's Wife

Story Info
You both teach your boss' wife how to please her husband.
3.1k words
4.37
63.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 5:30 in the evening, and our guests would be arriving soon. We were throwing a small party to celebrate your promotion, and a bunch of your colleagues, as well as your new boss, were coming. Of course, you wanted everything to be perfect.

I thought you looked so dignified and yet sexy in your dark gray pants and purple button down shirt. Your look could possible be described as "smart casual", but all I could think about was how broad your shoulders and chest looked, and how much I hoped that the party would be brief so that I could have more alone time with you. But I pushed those thoughts away, needing to get dressed myself after having set up all the food and drinks. I left you in the living room, prepared to greet the guests as they arrived, and went to change out of my dressing gown and into something elegant, yet casual. After trying on several outfits, I finally settled on a knee length skirt that showed off my toned calves, with my favorite pair of black heels. I matched this with a casual, low-cut top that exposed cleavage that was probably just bordering on descent; my 32B breasts spilled slightly out of my bra, which didn't show in the top, but made my décolleté seem more ample than usual. I let my hair down, deciding that it would be more relaxed and it brought out my green eyes, and with a quick makeup check and one more twirl in the full-length mirror, I joined you once again.

Your eyes widened when you saw me, as you unconsciously licked your lips. So, we want each other, I thought to myself, this will make the party more interesting. The doorbell interrupted our lust, and soon the party was complete, as all your co-workers arrived. It was a nice group of people, and they all seemed happy to be on the same team as you. Drinks flowed, as did the conversations, and it was a rather successful gathering. Soon, the hours had passed and the people began to trickle out. I started to bring some dishes into the kitchen, and you followed me in carrying some other odds and ends.

We found ourselves alone in the kitchen, and I went over to you, leaning up to you so that I could kiss you softly. I walked on past you, and was about to re-enter the living room, when you grabbed my arm and pulled me to you, growling. I looked up into your penetrating eyes as you towered over me. Your hand in a fist in my hair, you lowered your mouth to mine, firmly holding my head in place as you probed my mouth with your tongue. I started to pull away from you to return to our guests, but you maintained your grip and wouldn't let me move.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by an embarrassed cough. Your boss' wife had come to get me because more guests were leaving, and wanted to say farewell. I sent you out to say goodbye to your colleagues, while I stayed in the kitchen, turning a bright red as this woman looked at me. "Well, you two certainly can't keep your hands off each other, can you?"

I knew I was blushing, and was going to mutter some apology, but I saw something in her pale blue eyes that made me say instead, "Yeah, well, I'm sorry that you had to see it, but it certainly beats the alternative, don't you think?"

She stood there, looking at me for a few moments, and then nodded. I gestured for us to return to the living room, but she hesitated, turning slightly away from me as she looked for the words she wanted to use. Finally, she commented that it looked like a passionate kiss, and that her husband never kissed her like that. I told her that it was about more than just passion, but that it was also a kiss that clearly showed our interaction. I explained to her that I was your possession, to do with as you pleased, and that I found it so freeing to not have the control over the situation. She asked if I might kiss her that way. I protested, saying that it wouldn't be appropriate. So, she walked over to me and pressed her body close to mine, brushing her lips softly against my lips. Not holding back any longer, I found one arm snaking around her slim waist to hold her close to me, as my other hand slid behind her head, keeping her in place. Kissing her more deeply, our tongues plunged into each other's mouths.

When we finally pulled away from our kiss, we saw you and your boss standing there watching us. She started to stammer some kind of explanation, but he held up his hand, stopping her. "That is the most erotic thing I've ever seen you do, please don't apologize," he said, "That would just ruin the moment." We all stood there, awkwardly, wondering where to go from there.

After a few seconds that seemed to last for hours, she walked over to her husband, looking up at him meaningfully, "I don't remember the last time you kissed me like that, if you ever did. I know it's strange, but I think these two know things that you could learn to please me." She paused, and then added, "And I know that you haven't been satisfied in a long time, maybe you could finally get what you need, too." He looked down at her for some time, his silence heavy with thought, and then finally nodded, agreeing.

We all walked into the living room, and I asked them what they wanted that they weren't getting. They couldn't quite specify, just said that the spark was gone. It was agreed that we should start with kissing, and work our way along. I sat next to you, and you grabbed me by the throat, holding me in place as you turned to face me, our mouths tight against each other as you kissed me violently. You squeezed gently on my throat, and I thought I might pass out, but it was just enough that I felt my heart racing and my body became aroused. Forgetting the presence of the others, I reached for your body, my hands groping in between your legs. When you pulled away from the kiss, I asked if I could please suck your cock. You nodded, releasing your grip on my throat as I dropped to my knees on the floor in front of the couch where you were sitting. Managing to maneuver your pants down, your hard shaft popped out at me. The dark skin beckoned to me, calling me to lick my way up the thick shaft before taking you deep into my mouth. I was lost in the moment, when I was reminded of the situation by your boss suddenly speaking.

"You know, Jasmine, I don't remember the last time you did that to me." He looked at his wife, half-expectantly.

"Well, Ethan," she replied, "seeing as you've never seemed to enjoy what I did, I decided it wasn't worth the effort anymore."

I looked over at her, and asked her if she wanted to please her husband. She paused for a moment, and then said that she did, but he just never seemed satisfied. I asked if I could show her some tricks, and she said she would be grateful for anything that worked. I looked up at you, and asked if I might be allowed to use my skills on your boss, in order to teach Jasmine how to please her husband. You nodded, and I moved over towards him, kneeling between his legs. As I was working his pants off, he was interested in what else I would ask permission for. You explained to him that I was your sexual possession, that I had to ask permission to perform any sexual act, and that I had to get approval before I was allowed to orgasm. Ethan seemed intrigued by this idea, but by this point his pants were down, and his partially erect member was receiving my attentions, which took his away from your conversation. I showed Jasmine how to lick up the shaft, let her tongue circle around the head and then suck the dick into her mouth. I heard groans coming from him, and knew he was enjoying it. Wanting to show her how easy it was, I started using my hands as well, pumping his cock with one hand, while I supported his balls with another.

Jasmine still seemed hesitant, so I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer, I continued to use my hand to stimulate Ethan's rod, but I pulled his wife to me, kissing her deeply. As our tongues mingled, I lowered our kiss, until our tongues mingled around the head of his shaft. I heard him gasp, and knew he was finally getting what he wanted. I knew you were enjoying watching me please this man, and teach this woman how to satisfy her husband, but you soon grew tired of just watching. I heard you get up from your seat, and position yourself behind me. You adjusted my hips so that the angle was correct, and hiked up my skirt, pulling my string out of the way. You knew I would be soaking wet, and ran the tip of your cock up and down my slit, coating it with my juices. I bucked my hips, trying to get you inside me, but you took your time, only thrusting deep inside me when you were ready. I moaned loudly, sending vibrations along Ethan's cock, as you started to pound my dripping cunt. Like a piston, you entered me, your massive tool hitting deep inside me as you fucked me hard. I soon broke the contact with Jasmine's mouth and her husband's shaft so that I could ask to please climax. You pushed my head back down, telling me that you knew I wanted to cum, but you would let me when you wanted, and for now you wanted me to serve my purpose and give someone else pleasure.

My moans got louder, creating greater vibrations, and soon Ethan was on the verge of orgasm. I pulled away slightly, holding Jasmine's mouth on his shaft and telling her to continue to pump his cock. Within moments, he shot his sperm into her mouth, his body wracked with pleasure. I released my grip on Jasmine, and let her pull away from his softening member as she swallowed what he gave her. He could not wipe the grin off his face, and he seemed to be floating. She sat down next to him on the couch, cuddling and talking quietly, sharing an intimate moment. You stroked my hair, and told me that I had been a very good pet, and I could cum as much as I wanted, now. I thanked you, but soon was overwhelmed as the pleasure washed over me, my first orgasm of the evening enveloping me.

By this point, I could tell that Jasmine also wanted to get her satisfaction. Her legs were slightly parted, and I could see a small wet patch on her panties from her arousal and watching you fuck me. I started stroking her thighs, and soon Ethan pulled down her panties for me, telling me that he wanted to watch me lick her. You told me that I was allowed, so I pulled her closer to me, and started to lick gently up her slit. Her breathing quickened, and I slowly inserted one finger. Her hips bucked, clearly wanting more. I added another finger, and sucked her clit into my mouth, my moans causing vibrations to move along my tongue and down her sensitive button. She gasped and started to moan softly as I used my fingers to fuck her and my tongue to drive her little nub crazy. Pretty soon, she cried out, and I felt her inner walls clench tight around my fingers as she orgasmed. I felt my muscles spasm as well, as I also climaxed.

Although she was panting and saying she was happy, I continued to play with her pussy, licked and sucking. Ethan was finally recovering, his cock growing hard once again from watching me pleasure his wife. He said that he thought she had learned a lot, but that if you wanted to check, you could feel free. I could almost hear you smile, as you said that you would certainly make sure she was up to par, and that he could also continue to use me for his pleasure, adding that I was available to be fucked in any hole. He seemed intrigued by this, explaining that Jasmine was averse to anal sex; she was so caught up in my oral attentions, that she seemed not to be paying any attention to the conversation.

You pulled out of my cunt, making me moan and cry out softly, missing the fullness of you inside me. Standing up, you positioned your loaded cock in front of Jasmine. Having learned how to handle her from me, her husband grabbed her hair and pushed her head towards your swollen rod. Her eyes opened wide as she realized how large you were, but she still obliged, sucking you into her mouth and inexpertly pumping your shaft. You called out instructions to her, tweaking her technique as she bobbed on your dick. Meanwhile, Ethan stood up and kneeled behind me. He slid his long, slender cock into my dripping pussy, and was amazed at how wet I was. Your comments fresh in his mind, he pulled his tool out once it was sufficiently lubricated with my juices, and pushed it into my other entry. I moaned into Jasmine's cunt, as her husband groaned while thrusting into my tight ass. You grabbed hold of Jasmine's hair, keeping her head still while thrusting gently, fucking her mouth.

After moments of all of us bumping and thrusting, you told Ethan that you thought his wife had finally learned how to satisfy a man, that she had learned a lot. Ethan sounded happy as he thanked you for teaching her, but more than that, he thanked you for letting him use me, that fucking my ass felt better than anything he had ever experienced.

I moaned into Jasmine's entry as I was brought to another climax. She was close as well, and as her muscles started to twitch, I slid another finger inside her, this time into her virgin ass. She protested, but couldn't help but orgasm. You pulled out of her mouth, wanting to just watch as Ethan indirectly fucked his wife through me, and wanting to see me prepare her for enjoying anal penetration. I gently slid my finger in and out of her tight hole, and as she loosened, added another. She gasped and begged me not to stop, telling me that she never knew it could feel so good. Finally, I knew she was ready, and pulled away from licking her cunt to tell Ethan that she was ready. I turned her on her side and continued to suck on her clit as Ethan positioned his cock at her rear entry. Slowly, he worked his way in, until finally he was thrusting in and out of her, both of them moaning with previously unknown pleasure.

The next thing I knew, your hand was in a fist in my hair, pulling me off of her cunt. "You didn't cry out from his cock in your ass. You know I like to hear that, I know you need that good pain, and it's time for you to get it." You whispered softly in my ear, but your words seemed to echo down my body. I leaned my weight against the couch, but was sure to keep my hips pointing up so that you could enter my waiting hole. You ordered me to hold my cheeks apart so that you could enter me more easily, and then positioned your monolithic cock in front of my tight little bud. In one, smooth motion, you thrust all the way inside me, making me cry out in pain, begging you to stop. You knew I wanted it, and started to pound my ass, despite my protests. Soon, I was having climax after climax, screaming and crying out as the pain mixed with pleasure, overwhelming me as my orgasms ran into each other.

My moans started to mingle with those of Ethan and Jasmine, as they were approaching the apex of their pleasure. I heard your groans, and knew you were about to shoot your load inside me, and started egging you on, telling you how much I wanted you to cum in me, to fill me up with your hot sperm. With my next climax, when my muscles squeezed around your cock, you moaned loudly and thrust deep inside me, your pulsing shaft shooting out your seed. Soon thereafter, Ethan filled his wife's ass, too, and we were all breathing heavily as we recovered. I took Jasmine with me to help clean herself up, and you and Ethan sat back on the couch, not even talking as you both let the afterglow wash over you. When Jasmine and I returned, we walked them to the door, wishing them a safe journey home. Ethan pulled you aside, telling you, "Congratulations again on your promotion. And don't worry, after what you managed to do for me, I will definitely be looking out for you. If you need anything at work, you come to me, and I'll arrange it for you." He walked with his wife to their car, both of them with a new bounce in their step. "We look forward to seeing you both soon" he called out.

We waved back and returned the sentiments, then closed the door. You pulled me close, holding my body against yours as you stroked my hair. "You were a very good girl tonight, a perfect hostess. I am so pleased with you." I grinned into your chest, blushing with pride.

Leaning my head up to yours, we kissed deeply, and I told you how glad I was that I pleased you. Tired from our educational threesome, we decided to leave the dishes until the morning, choosing instead to get into bed, to continue our exploration of each other's mouths with our tongues. Soon, our exhaustion got the better of us, and we lay there, holding each other, slipping easily into sleep.