Teaching Those Eyes Ch. 02: Grad Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell Ben?" Mary yelled.

"What, I was just getting a little payback," Ben stammered out.

"Oh well it looked like you were trying to rape me," Catherine exclaimed.

"What no," Ben replied defensively. "Look you did it to me first."

Catherine got to her knees and rubbed her ass. "That really hurt, asshole."

"It was Mr. G's idea," Ben blurted out.

"Is that true?" Mary demanded.

"I told him to get revenge," Mr. G answered, "but the mechanics was all his invention."

"I think Catherine needs revenge on Mr. G now," Dorothy suggested.

"On both of them," Catherine said as she lifted her panties back up. "Mary, I need you to pull down Mr. G's shorts."

"What?" Ben exclaimed. "How does that make any sense?"

"She had to watch you hold me so now you have to watch her hold him," Catherine said as she rose back to her feet.

Mr. G locked eyes with Mary's pale blue eyes. He pushed passed Ben and then slid past Catherine without looking at either of them. He had trouble reading her expression as he drew closer.

"Mary don't," Ben pleaded.

"Let's just get this over with and then we can call it a day," Mary said back. She then turned to Mr. G, "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," he said with a slight smile. Mary knelt down before him and grabbed his swim trunks. She knew how big he was from a couple prior incidents, but she was not expecting him to be at full size when she yanked down his shorts. His massive rock hard cock, now free of the waistband that contained it, sprang free and hit her in the face.

Dorothy's words from earlier rang in Mary's head, "Mary, I'm sorry, but that's what you really need." Mesmerized, she reached up and grabbed it. Ben's dick always looked so small in her hands, but not this behemoth. Instinctively her hand glided up and down the shaft.

Ben muttered something neither Mr. G nor Mary caught. He stormed out of the room quickly followed by Catherine and Dorothy. Again neither of them really noticed. Mary's attention instead was grabbed by the light catching a small drop of precum on the tip of his dick. She leaned forward and kissed it. Her lips parted ever so slightly so that her tongue could just barely touch the drop.

Mary looked up at Mr. G. She opened her mouth wider, but then she looked to the door and saw Ben was gone. "Sorry," she said as she stood up, but she didn't walk away from Mr. G. In fact, her hand still gripped him tight. He leaned in to kiss her. She raised her other hand up to stop him, but then gave no actual resistance, so instead it just pressed firmly against his chest, feeling his pecks as he kissed her. Her right hand still lightly stroked his cock as they kissed.

"Sorry," she said again as she finally released her grip. She rushed out of the kitchen to find Ben standing in the front door in an angry debate with Catherine and Dorothy. "Ben, wait!"

"Oh look who it is," Ben said angrily. Mary didn't say anything in response. She needed to assess the situation, the less he saw the easier it'll be to walk him back. "Why don't you go back there and fuck him like I know you want."

"Damn it Ben, if I wanted to fuck him then I'd be on my back in the kitchen right now. Let's just go upstairs and talk it out."

"I saw the way you looked at him. At his..." Ben choked on his words and just couldn't finish that sentence.

"I didn't even want to do it, but I was just so mad at you for feeling up Catherine."

"I didn't..."

"Look let's just go upstairs and talk it out."

Dorothy and Catherine exchanged an awkward glance once the couple hit the stairs. "Well I think I should be going," Dorothy said. Catherine thanked her for coming and gave her a quick hug before she rushed out the door.

As she closed the door she felt Mr. G's rock hard cock poke her buttock. A split second later his arms wrapped around her waist. "You're doing good Romeo, but you're not done yet."

"They need a minute to fight it out," he said as his hands slid down and over her hips.

"They could make up if you wait too long," Catherine said as she grabbed his hands to stop their movements.

"They'll try and may even trick their brains, but that kind of conversation is not good for the heart." He leaned in and kissed her neck, sucking on it.

"I believe I already upheld my end of the bargain."

"I know, but I want more," he said as his hands broke free of hers. His hands now slid up and around the front to grab ahold of her breasts. He could tell there was significant padding between his hands and her skin, but it still felt good to squeeze. He pulled her in close, pressing her back tightly against his chest. "You're just so perfect. Besides," he whispered into her ear. "If you both fuck me then you'll have one more thing in common. It'll only serve to strengthen your relationship."

"What are you talking about?"

Mr. G spun her around and Catherine saw that he was already nude. "You can't tell her about our first time together." She took a step back so that she was right against the door. He pressed his hands against the door on either side of her to trap her in. "It's best to not start a relationship on a lie." He leaned in close to her, staring intently into those deep blue eyes. "Fuck me now and you'll be able to honestly tell her about the experience."

He kissed her on the lips. She did kiss him back, but only briefly. Then she turned to the side. He continued kissing her, first kissing her cheek and then nibbling on her ear. Her gaze caught the stairs. She was worried that she didn't hear any arguing. Maybe they just had no passion in their relationship, not even when fighting, she hoped.

Mr. G's hands pressed against her body. They moved up and down and around. They squeezed her tiny waist. His hand then moved down and rubbed her pussy through her dress. She leaned into him and let a quiet moan escape. He took that as permission to slide his hands further down and then up her dress.

"You can't cum in me," she said as he pulled down her panties. "I'm serious," she added as he started rubbing her pussy. "You can't go up there satisfied. You have to go up there wanting."

Mr. G sighed, but he knew she was right. That doesn't mean he can't have any fun though. He knelt down before her. He pulled her panties all the way down to the floor. "I'm keeping these," he said as he hung her panties on his dick like it was hook on the wall.

He rubbed his cock with one hand while the other stoked her bare thigh. The hand stroking her thigh lifted her dress up and over her head. Under there he smelt a strong aroma of her juices. He smiled that he was able to get her body to react to him despite her claiming to only like women.

She gasped when his tongue made contact with her pussy. She had trimmed the hair down there into a short landing strip. His hand slid around to the back of her smooth leg and then up to grip her buttock. She had a small ass, but damn that smooth skin felt good. The muscles of her buttock were clenched.

Catherine lifted herself up on tiptoes. Every muscle in her legs was tense. Her hand came down and planted itself on top of his head. She would have curled her fingers through his hair, but the dress was between her hand and his head. She exhaled heavily as she looked down at the tent her dress made around his head and shoulders.

Mr. G stood back up after she came. He stared into those deep blue eyes. He stepped towards her to press his lower body against hers but kept his head six inches back from hers so that he could still focus on those deep blue eyes. His dick pressed against her pussy. The dress had fallen back between them when he stood up and now stood to serve as a poor awkward condom as he pressed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy.

She leaned in and gave him a quick open mouth kiss. Their tongues touched for only a second and then she broke the kiss. "I think she's ready for you."

Mr. G sighed and looked away. Wordlessly he moved towards the stairs with Catherine's panties still hanging on his cock.

He heard Mary grunting when he reached the top of the stairs. He followed the sounds to a closed bedroom door. Slowly he nudged open the door to see a mostly pink room. It was clearly Catherine's room with several framed pictures of her with others her hung up around the room. Some were family photos or professional shots of just Catherine, but the vast majority were of Catherine and Mary together.

Ben was lying on Catherine's bed. It had a big white fluffy comforter with pink flowers on it. The thing had so much volume that Ben was slightly sunk into it. His bare knees were at the foot of the bed with his feet dangling off the bed. His shorts and underwear were down around his ankles. His black button up shirt was ripped open. Mary was holding the flaps of his shirt open with a firm palm on the bed on each side of Ben. Ben's hands were on Mary's sides, just slightly higher than her belly button. Mary was completely nude with her legs straddling Ben's lower body. Mr. G imagined Mary's breasts bounced as she moved forward and backwards, but he couldn't tell for sure since he was looking at her back. It was a strong muscular back, beautifully tanned too. He had a nice view of her legs and buttock too. He never really noticed Mary's ass before, but it looked great right now. It was like two perfect hams sticking out. He watched the muscles flex as she rocked forward and back. He wanted to reach out and grab her and then he thought why the hell not.

Normally this would be an absolutely terrible idea, but circumstances were different. He had first hand confirmed the details given to him by Catherine. He saw Ben's tiny dick that couldn't possibly be giving her the pleasure she deserved right now. He saw the way she looked at his cock, the way she hungered for something more satisfying.

He rubbed himself as he walked towards them. His pinky rubbed against Catherine's panties which still hung on his rock hard dick. Neither of them noticed his approach; Mary had her back to him and Ben was just lying there with his eyes closed.

He let his dick make the first move. With his hand he held his dick up and then once into position he released the kraken. It fell and landed with a small thud as it hit her ass. The noise didn't sound any different than the sound of flesh smacking that their two bodies were already making. Mary obviously felt it and made a small startled noise, but Ben interpreted that as a moan and kept his eyes closed. Even if he opened them, it was unlikely he'd look down enough to notice Mr. G. Mary didn't stop, she had felt it recently and knew what it was that was touching her. As she continued to rock forward and back, Mr. G's cock settled in between her ass cheeks.

He rubbed his hand up and down her back. Mr. G strained his neck to peer around her. He saw that Ben's hands were still low, by her belly button and that his eyes were still closed. Mr. G leaned forward and reached around to grab one of Mary's breasts.

Mary moaned loudly. She had been fantasizing about Mr. G's cock while riding Ben's. It had taken a lot of mental strength to turn him down before, but now in the heat of the moment, there was nothing she wanted more. Looking down at Ben, she should feel bad, and she probably will tomorrow, but right now the wrongness of it all just made it all the more hotter.

Mr. G pulled his hand back from her breast. He placed both hands on her hips. His hands were below Ben's and not by much. He pulled up and she complied. Ben's tiny hard dick pointed straight into the air at Mary's pussy, but it just wasn't long enough to reach once she lifted her hips.

Mr. G inserted his dick into Mary's wet pussy and fucked her doggy style. Mary moaned even louder. Ben opened his eyes to see Mary vigorously bouncing forward and back, much greater movements than he was used to. His dick always fell out when she moved too much. Her jaw was wide open as she released a silent moan. Her muscles were tense. He never saw her look hotter. Ben grabbed himself and stroked his own cock while he waited the return of her pussy.

He didn't think too much about what was going on, but the longer Ben waited the more his brain started to question. He assumed she reached down to finger herself, but both hands were clearly planted on the bed. He looked down and saw her hands on her hips. No, the hands on her hips weren't hers, that wouldn't be possible. And they certainly weren't his. He lifted his head to look down, but he couldn't raise much. Mary's hands pinned his shirt down and pulled it tight against his shoulders, keeping them flat against the bed. Lifting his neck and stretching it tight, he was able to catch a glimpse of Mr. G giving it to his girlfriend from behind.

Ben was being cheated on in the middle of makeup sex with the very guy he was jealous over. He should be furious and in the days to come he would be, but in that moment he just wanted to cum. He was so close, if he could just be inside her for a couple minutes longer. The visuals were still amazing. Her naked tanned and toned athletic body just was above him. Her perky tits bounced up and down. Her face was tense; her jaw was open. She moaned loudly while looking down towards Ben, but not directly at him, more like through him. Her eyes were opened but unfocused.

With one hand still rubbing his own cock, Ben's other hand grabbed her breast. He was rough with it, squeezing it hard with his fingernails slightly digging in. Mary's moans and groans got even louder. His hand slid off her breast and around to her back. He pulled her down towards him. Her elbows buckled and her torso bent down with Ben's face getting hit by her cleavage while her head landed on the bed above his. However her knees remained strong, holding her pussy well above Ben's tiny cock while Mr. G continued to pound her from behind.

Ben enjoyed having his face immersed between her breasts. Enough of his senses were blocked that he could almost forget that Mr. G was in the room, almost. Ben moved his head from side to side, loving the feel of her supple breasts against the side of his face. He opened his mouth and sucked hard on an area above her left nipple. He bit her lightly, not enough to draw blood but she felt a sting for a second.

Mr. G stepped away from the bed after cumming inside of Mary. Mary let her hips fall back on top of Ben. She had shifted up while Mr. G fucked her so that her pussy was now by his belly button, but she slid down so that their private parts matched again. Mary looked Ben in the eye with her face just inches above his. Ben felt his dick reenter her soaking wet pussy. Ben turned to the side to look away. It felt good, but he knew some of that wetness was Mr. G's cum.

Mr. G returned to the edge of the bed. He sniffed Catherine's panties that now had more of Mary's juices than Catherine's. He thought about penetrating her ass, but double fucking Mary was unfortunately too kind for Ben. He had to be crushed, humiliated. He had to break up with her and not want to speak with her again. Although that seemed guaranteed at this point, he couldn't bet on it just yet. Ben couldn't be allowed to cum inside of Mary.

Mr. G dropped the panties on the ground. He then rubbed his hands up and down Mary's back two times before reaching around to grab her breasts. Squeezing them gently he lifted her torso up. Mary walked herself up on her hands and then sat up so that she was fucking Ben cowgirl style. Mr. G brushed her neck with his hand. She looked up at him and they kissed. Ben took some comfort knowing her lips had been around his cock earlier, but it was a small victory amongst many defeats.

Mr. G rubbed his hand on her thigh, up and down several times before gliding it underneath. He lifted her leg up and her pussy once again lifted off of Ben's cock. Mr. G rolled her over onto her back and then immediately climbed on top of her. He vigorously fucked her in the missionary position while poor Ben laid there beside them.

Mr. G did feel bad for Ben and thought about him as he plowed Ben's girlfriend this second time. Thinking of Ben was the best way to ensure that he lasted a long time after all.

Mary just laid there in the bed after Mr. G came in her a second time. He stood up and watched her for a moment. She looked so beautiful lying there naked. Her breasts slowly rising and falling with the long deep breaths she was taking. Her face was tilted to the sides and her eyes were fixated on a point out the window. It was difficult to read her expression, but he liked to think it was a peaceful expression.

Ben was gone from the room and Mr. G had no idea for how long. He shrugged and then scooped up Catherine's panties and Mary's bikini bottoms off the floor as he made his way out of the room. Down the stairs he found Catherine sitting on the couch with a similar look on her face. Mr. G went into the kitchen to grab his swim suit. He couldn't remember where he dropped his shirt, but he decided to not search the house for it.

Returning to the living room with his shorts back on, Mr. G noticed that Catherine's makeup was smudged; she had been crying. Mr. G sat next to her and placed his hand on her knee. He had intended it as a friendly gesture, but it was too hard for him to not slide it up her leg as it sat there and so he pulled it back after a minute.

"I planned for everything except facing Ben afterwards. He was wrecked when left. You're right, this is all a lie."

"She's sober," Mr. G replied. "No drugs, no alcohol, and she was playing footsie with me before any of your added manipulations took force. Her relationship with Ben has likely been dead for a long time, but it's hard to let go when it's your first." Catherine turned to Mr. G and forced a smiled. "The real question is what happens next between you two? Breaking up with Ben was her decision and now she has a second decision with regards to you."

"Do you actually think she'll say yes?"

"Only one way to find out. Now get up there." Mr. G patted her knee and got up to walk towards the door. As he touched the doorknob he turned around and added, "Good luck."

Epilogue

The following February Mr. G received a large manila envelope in the mail. When he opened it the first thing he pulled out where a pair of green panties. He sniffed them, but to his disappointment they were clean. They even still had the fresh scent of detergent.

Next came the photos. The first was Mary's smiling face just above a pair of green panties on a gorgeous body. The camera perspective clearly indicated that the wearer of the green panties was the one taking the photo. She must have held the camera just below her breasts pointed down.

The second picture was of Mary's nude body lying on a bed. She had one hand covering her breasts, but it only blocked one nipple. The other hand was held out trying to block the camera but the photographer was too far away for that outreached hand to block anything. Her legs were curled up but her knees were parted enough that he still got a great shot of her pussy.

The last picture was a selfie of Catherine and Mary. Mary was smiling at the camera while Catherine was turned and giving Mary a kiss on the cheek. You could see their bare shoulders in the photo and that they were lying on a bed with their heads resting on a large fluffy pillow, a white one with pink flowers.

Finally, Mr. G pulled out a note. "We wound up having an amazing summer together. I don't think it would have happened if it wasn't for you, so thank you. Unfortunately it didn't survive us heading to separate colleges. I tried to rekindle over Christmas break but I just can't compete with your cock. Don't get a big head, not you specifically but just men in general. I can't turn her. It was worth every second. It's not like sleeping with you turned me into wanting men after all. I couldn't bring myself to throw pictures these out, but I needed to get rid of them. I was becoming obsessive. I want visitation rights though so keep them in a safe place."