Teaching Those Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

After that Catherine told him about her break. The conversation shifted from there and the two of them ended up talking the full forty minutes before school started.

Project Proposal

"Alright class, I have an exciting announcement today. I've been reading some research on the importance of project-based learning and assessments and we're going to do an end of the year project instead of a final." He looked directly into Catherine's deep blue eyes and smiled. She smiled back, knowing that she was the instigation for this "research."

"So this semester has focused on integrals, area and volume. So what you're going to do is build me a volume and then use integrals to calculate its volume."

"Build it out of what?" Lester asked.

"Whatever you want," Mr. G replied. "But think about how we calculate volume in calculus. Make something that reasonable to calculate. Remember, we imagine chopping it up into infinitely thin slices so think about piecing something together that way. Make squares, rectangles or triangles of varying sizes out of paper, foam board, magnets, whatever you can think of. We did a lot of volumes by spinning a shape abound the x-axis so maybe something round. Get creative with it. The best students are the ones who come up with things I didn't think of myself. Take today to think about it. I'll be around to help you bounce ideas."

Mr. G walked over to his desk to take attendance. When he looked back up Catherine had her hand up. She eagerly waved him down once she caught his eye. She was sitting in the back with her friend Mary. They were giggling as he approached. "So what are you thinking?" he asked when he reached their desk.

"We want to dunk you," Catherine said with a smile.

Mr. G nodded, "Ok, I'm open to that. How we connecting that to calculus?"

"Well we could find your volume by dropping you in a dunk tank," Mary said.

"That makes sense, but how are you connecting it to calculus?" The two of them exchanged a look of disappointment but Mr. G smiled. "We can still do it. Here's what we're going to do. You can calculate my volume using calculus and then drop me in a dunk tank to verify. Very creative, I like it."

Mr. G circled the room talking to other groups before returning to check on Catherine and Mary at the end of the period. "So do you have a plan for how you'll calculate my volume?" Mr. G asked.

"Yea I think so," Mary said while looking at Mary's notebook. "We're going to break you up into sections."

"Makes sense," Mr. replied. "How many?"

"One for each of your limbs, your torso, your neck and your head so 7," Mary answered.

"Um," Catherine said. "Mary wants to model you as round, but I told her that you're not really round."

"Thanks," Mr. G said with a smile. "It's impossible to model me perfectly. You're going to have to make some assumptions."

"And we won't get marked off?" Catherine asked.

Mr. G chuckled. "You'd lose points if you didn't. It'd be impossible for you to solve if you didn't make any assumptions."

"Ok good," Catherine said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you have a measuring tape?" Mary asked.

"Yea, one second." Mr. G got a measuring tape from his closet and then handed it to the girls. Catherine measured his height up to his shoulder while Mary recorded the value. Then she measured the length of his neck separately and then his head. After that it was on to the length of his arm.

"Do we have to do both arms?" Catherine asked.

"They're probably the same length," Mr. G replied.

"Are you confident on that?" Catherine asked.

"Well I guess I'm not," Mr. G said. She measured his other arm and other leg and sure enough they turned out to be the same length. "That's a relief."

Then she measured the widths... his neck, head, torso, wrists, and ankles. Catherine pointed out that his thigh had a much different radius than his ankle. "Now that is an important observation," Mr. G stated. Catherine was slow to move but eventually held the measuring tape near his thigh. The process wasn't remotely sexual but technically Catherine's hand was near his groin as she measured his thigh width.

"Aright, is that all of them?" Catherine asked.

"Well," said Mary. "There's still one more."

"Which one?" Catherine asked.

"Um," Mary trailed off.

Catherine walked over to look at Mary's notebook.

"Don't leave me in suspense," Mr. G said when neither of them said anything.

"Do we need the um inside of your leg?" asked Catherine.

"Oh right, my inseam. Measure away." Neither girl moved. "Don't be weird about it. Just pretend you're a tailor. You don't have to press right up against me, but if you really want we can get one of the boys to do it."

"No I got it," Catherine said. She measured his inseam and the process wasn't remotely sexual and yet the two of them were overtaken by giggling afterwards. Mr. G just smiled and moved on to the next group.

More Work, More Points

"So how are you two doing?" Mr. G asked as he stopped by the girls' group the next day.

"We're doing great," Catherine announced. "We calculated your volume."

"Oh wow, that was fast. Let me see." Mary slid him her notebook but as he looked over it, he frowned instead of congratulating them. "So you modeled my legs, arms, torso and neck as cylinders, well tapered cylinders and then my head as a sphere. This is great work, you've clearly put a lot of work into your calculations and into being precise, but..."

"I don't like that sound of that 'but' Mr. G," Catherine said.

"This would be an A+ project in a geometry class, but this is calculus. I need integrals."

Catherine sighed. "Well how do we do that?"

Graph me out on a coordinate grid. Then spin the lines about various axes to make the circular shape you need. One integral for each section so you're present model will need 7 integrals."

"You're going to give us extra credit for this, right?" Catherine asked.

"This is a very open ended project. The harder you work, the more points you get. If you go above and beyond what I expect then you'll get extra credit."

"Yea but most other groups are only doing one integral."

"Seven would be significantly more work. Do it well and I can guarantee you extra credit."

They worked hard that period. They called him over several times that period to double check their work. The head was a particular troubled part. He had to explain multiple times why they couldn't just use the equation for a sphere.

Then they called him over one more time towards the end of the period. "What about your feet?" Catherine asked.

"Hmm, that's a good point. You assumed I didn't have any feet. That my legs just end as cylinders."

"Is it wrong?" Catherine asked.

"I mean you're not going to get my volume exactly right. My legs and arm aren't perfectly round and I'm quite happy that my torso isn't a round circle." Mary giggled at that comment but Catherine's face remained concerned over the issue at hand. "You have to make assumptions to get an answer."

"So you're not going to take off if we ignore your feet?" Catherine asked.

"I mean that's kind of a weird question. My feet would be extra credit so I'm not exactly taking off, but you're not going to get those points if you don't do the work for them."

"Wait, are we still getting extra credit if we don't do your feet?" Catherine asked with alarm in her voice.

"We've already agreed the 7 integrals you're planning go above what I asked so extra credit is on the table. But your project may not be over a 100% if you lose points in other area like errors with the calculations or a bad presentation. I don't know how many points you'll get until the project is submitted."

"Look Mr. G. We need all the extra credit we can get."

"I have no cap on how much extra credit you can earn. The harder you work, and the more accurate you are, the more points you'll get. Breaking me up into 7 sections is on track to earn you extra credit, but more sections would be more work and therefore more points."

"Well then get that measuring tape," Catherine ordered. Mr. G smiled as he complied. Then he took off his shoes so they could measure his feet. "What about your toes?"

"Look, you can't do an infinite number of integrals. At some point you're going to have to say close enough."

"Would you give us more points if we made an integral for each toe?"

"Yea, we'll say a point for each foot and then an extra two for the toes."

"What?" Catherine exclaimed. "That's so much work and you're only giving us 4 more points?"

"It's a 100 point project and you've already racked up some extra credit points assuming your first seven integrals are correct. Look it's a logarithmic scale, each extra credit point is going to be harder to earn than the one before it."

"Alright fine," Catherine said. "You best take off your socks so we can get those two measly toe points."

The bell rang to end class as he was taking off his socks. "You mind staying for an extra five minutes?" he asked.

"Yea, let's just get all our measurements now," said Catherine. "That way we can do the calculation tonight."

It was against professional courtesy to take students out of another teacher's class, especially for something that could easily be done in his own class the next day, but writing them a pass to go to photo late had become a regular occurrence. It started with that makeup quiz Catherine took in the fall. Catherine taking the quiz period 2 when he was off instead of coming in after school turned out to be very convenient for Mr. G. He didn't have to stay at work late and Mr. Kelly didn't seem to mind. As long as they make their project deadlines was all that he said. Turns out Mary was in that class too so in the spring it became standard procedure for the two of them to miss part of Mr. Kelly's class to make up a quiz or test with Mr. G.

Of course neither of them was absent that much, about once a month so it started off not taking too much time away from Mr. Kelly's class. But then one day in February Mr. G was telling a story when the bell rang and they stayed to hear the end of it. They were only two minutes late to Mr. Kelly's class. The first week of March, Catherine was upset about being yelled at by the assistant principal and Mr. G let her stay to vent. He didn't take her side, but he listened. They were ten minutes late to class that day. The following week Catherine just wanted a break after turning in a big project so he let them stay for an extra twenty-six minutes. It wasn't supposed to be that long, but he got distracted so easily when staring into those deep blue eyes. After that they were staying late in Mr. G's room at least once a week. Once in April they actually missed the entire period. Mr. Kelly never said anything so Mr. G assumed they were on top of their work and everything was fine.

"Can we just assume that both of your feet are the same size?" Mary asked after they finished measuring all of his toes.

"Yea that's a fair assumption. I do wish you said that before I took off both shoes."

"We didn't make that assumption with his arms and legs," Catherine said.

Mary rolled her eyes and they measured his other foot. "They're the same," Mary announced once all measurements were in.

"Man I'm learning so much about my body," Mr. G stated. "I mean I assumed they were the same, but now I finally have proof."

"How many more points for your fingers?" Catherine asked.

"2 more, but you measured my arms to the tip of my fingers so you'll have to now adjust the arm integral length or that would cost you an accuracy point." After completing those measurements Catherine whispered something into Mary's ear. Mary laughed and said no.

"What is it?" Mr. G inquired.

"Catherine thought of another integral we could add to get more points."

"Yea, which body part are you measuring next?" They looked at each other and laughed. "Oh, that one," said Mr. G as he now understood the suggestion. "No you don't have to do to do that one," he said with a chuckle.

"Ok so we can still get extra credit without it?" Mary said.

"Of course," Mr. G said quickly. "I never even thought of that as an option."

"Right, but we'd get more if we did measure it?" Catherine asked. "I mean you did say the best students do things you didn't think of yourself."

"Yea I guess. I mean that would be more accurate so it'd only be fair to give you more points."

"I can't measure it," Mary announced. "I have a boyfriend."

"You're just measuring it," Catherine replied. "You're not doing anything with it"

"If it's no big deal then you do it," Mary shot back.

"Fine," said Catherine.

"Well," said Mr. G. "If we're really doing this, before I let you measure me there, to calm my own nerves and insecurities, I need to be in the right form before we document a length."

"Mary, that's all you," Catherine said quickly.

"What?" Mary asked.

"I'm measuring so clearly you should have the other job. Plus as you said, you have a boyfriend. You have more experience so you can do a better job."

"Well maybe there's a solution that everyone can be comfortable with. What if neither of you touch me, but I watch you two interact."

Mary and Catherine looked at each other. "It's not like we haven't done that before," Catherine stated as she climbed onto Mary's lap. Catherine placed her hands on either side of Mary's face and kissed her passionately. Mary's hands slid underneath Catherine's shirt to rub her bare back. Mr. G unbuttoned his pants and shoved his hand down there.

After a couple minutes Catherine moved her kisses to Mary's neck. "You ready yet?" Mary asked between deep breaths.

"I'm getting there, but I might need a better visual."

Catherine lifted Mary's shirt and sucked on her chest just above her bra. Then Catherine's kisses worked down Mary's tanned and toned stomach. Before long her mouth was at Mary's waistband. She undid the button. "Wait," Mary said between moans, but Catherine didn't stop. She unzipped Mary's pants. "How long do I have until your next class comes in?"

"We should have time, but it would be faster if you're ok with me joining."

Catherine looked up from Mary and smiled at Mr. G. "Your boyfriend can't get mad if it's for school," she said right before lowering Mary's pants and panties. She dove in to eat out Mary's wet pussy.

Mr. G walked over to Mary and dropped his own pants. His dick flopped out and poked Mary in the face. Her jaw dropped when she saw Mr. G's semi-hard dick. "That's huge. You're not at full size yet?" she asked in disbelief.

"Not yet," he said with a grin. While stroking the base, he pressed the tip against her lips. She opened up for him. Her hand reached up and fondled his balls. Mr. G closed his eyes and breathed out heavily as he enjoyed the intense pleasure.

Mary took the tip out of her mouth and then grabbed a hold of his dick. "How about now?" she asked.

"Almost," he responded as he pushed his cock back into her mouth. His hand had come off his dick when she grabbed it so now his hand needed something to do. He reached down and grabbed ahold of one of her breasts, over the bra.

His dick continued to grow longer and harder as Mary sucked on it. It was finally at full length, but he didn't want to say anything to spoil the moment. Mr. G looked down and saw Catherine eagerly eating Mary's pussy. There was no way Catherine was going to stop this moment either.

Only Mary had thoughts of stopping. Thoughts of her boyfriend remained in the back of her mind, but those thoughts grew fainter every moment as Catherine's tongue worked its magic. She lifted her legs higher and would have moaned loudly if her mouth wasn't already stuffed. And then the pleasure grew even more intense. Every one of her muscles tightened. Her mouth and tongue neglected their job on Mr. G. His dick still sat in her mouth while her jaw grew tired from holding it open around his massive cock. That didn't matter as waves of ecstasy passed over her.

Immediately after cumming she pushed Catherine's head back to signal her to stop. Mr. G pulled his cock out of her mouth with her no longer active in sucking it. "Ok get the measuring tape," Mary uttered out between heavy breaths. Catherine looked around but in the excitement she had forgotten where she placed it.

"It's not going to last forever," Mr. G said after watching Catherine search for 5 seconds.

"Here I can help look," said Mary.

"Well I think you should just keep me ready until she finds it," Mr. G said to Mary.

"I'm sorry my jaw is just so sore," Mary replied.

"That's ok," Mr. G said as he walked around and before she had a chance to say anything else, he had inserted his dick into her soaking wet pussy. She gasped as he entered her, but she didn't protest as he started to pound her. He got about eight thrusts in before Catherine grabbed him by the hips and pulled him off of her. Ready with the measuring tape, she bent in close to his cock. Holding it right against the skin, she was way more comfortable measuring his cock than she had been measuring his inseam, but a lot happened since then.

Catherine announced the length. Mr. G smiled at hearing the number while Mary was just sitting there breathing heavily. Catherine announced it a second time and then a third before Mary finally reacted and wrote down the number.

The three of them got changed in silence. It was a surreal moment for all of them. Mr. G wrote them a pass for Mr. Kelly's class and then masturbated once he was alone in the room.

Experiment Design

"We calculated your volume," Catherine announced the next day.

"Fantastic," said Mr. G. "How big am I?"

"Well..." said Mary. "Are you going to take off points if we are off?"

"I mean you had to make a lot of approximations so it shouldn't be exact. What did you get?"

"I mean it's really far off," said Catherine.

"What did you get?" Mr. G asked again.

"Five thousand," Mary said. They both looked at him nervously, but his expression remained unchanged.

"Five thousand what?"

"What do you mean?" Catherine asked.

"What are your units? There's a big difference between five thousand milliliters and five thousand gallons."

"Oh, um..." Mary trailed off.

"What did you measure me in?"

They checked their notes before Mary announced, "Inches."

"Well that's probably cubic inches. A cubic inch is really tiny." Mr. G held up his hand with his thumb and pointer spaced about an inch apart. "So yea five thousand sounds reasonable."

"Oh thank God," Mary said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"So you're sure five thousand is right?" Catherine asked.

"I mean I don't know the exact value. I'll give your calculations a more detailed look when you turn it in, but yea it sounds ballpark."

"So now all we have to do is dunk you," Catherine said excitedly.

"Alright, have you two thought about what you're going to dunk me in?"

"We looked into renting a dunk tank, but it's really expensive," said Mary.

"I have a garbage pail you'd fit in," said Catherine. "It's one of those really big ones. You could definitely fit in that"

"Veto," Mr. G replied.

"It's not garbage. It's for recycling."

"Still no," Mr. G said.

"See I told you," Mary said.

"No food goes in it," Catherine reasoned.

"How often do you clean it out?" Mr. G asked.

"I mean we could clean it," Catherine said.

"Standing by my veto. You girls have a kiddy pool big enough to fit me?"

"I thought about that," said Mary. "We have an old one from when I was little, but I checked last night and it had a leak."

"Shucks. That would have been good," said Mr. G. "Wait, I have an idea. I got a big two person bathtub we could use."

The girls exchanged a glance. "We really wanted to dunk you in front of the whole school."

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers