Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

I took her legs off my shoulders and helped her sit up, then lifted her and sat down on the chair behind me with her straddling me. She leaned down to kiss me as she started to ride my cock and my hands moved up to fondle her bouncing tits again. It took me a minute to realize that she was having a bit of trouble with leverage and, because my hands were on her tits and not her ass, she wasn't able to move up and down as effectively. I could have dropped my hands down to her ass and lifted her while pushing up into her, but being the efficient engineer, I just reached down and grabbed the handle below the seat that lowered the chair closer to the floor. This made the difference and, as my hand went back to her tit, Sonya started riding me harder and faster.

Her arms started out around my neck as we continued making out, but she grasped the back of the chair once she had the leverage to ride me harder. We reached a point where making out was getting difficult so we stopped and she leaned back a bit to give me better access to her tits as she hung her head back, her eyes closed and a big smile on her face. My attention was mostly on admiring her luscious tits as I continued to fondle them, though I was pushing up into her hot, slippery pussy each time she came down on me. I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm, especially as her pussy became even hotter and wetter the longer she rode me.

Even though I was pretty certain that this would not be my last opportunity to admire her tits, I couldn't seem to stop looking at or fondling them. I'd thought about them so often for so long that it would certainly take a while for me to get used to actually being able to enjoy them. My gaze did occasionally wander up to Sonya's face, which was transforming from the big smile to a look of passion and overwhelming pleasure. Her pace continued to increase, causing her tits to bounce even more, which aroused me even more and made my cock even harder. It was circle but it certainly wasn't vicious; my harder cock provided her even more pleasure so she rode me even harder and her tits bounced even more.

The circle ended when she dropped down onto my lap and just sat there as her entire body trembled and she stifled a moan against my neck. She rode out her orgasm sitting there then remained still as she tried to catch her breath. I had no issue with sitting there, naked woman on my lap with my throbbing cock buried deep inside her, for as long as it took for her to recover. When she finally raised her head and let out a long sigh, she smiled and kissed me before climbing off my lap. I watched as she stretched, pushing her tits out and causing my cock to twitch, which caught her attention.

"From behind?" she asked, as she turned and rested her head on her arm on the tabletop. My attention was drawn to her dangling tits but I managed to get myself up and move behind her where I ran my hands over her ass before grasping my cock. I guided it back into her hot, slippery pussy, pushing in until my hips were touching her sweet ass. I started out holding her hips as I slid my tool in and out of her but, once I had a good rhythm going, my hands naturally ended up cupping her swinging titties. I noted that the arm that was not supporting her head had slipped below her and surmised that she was stroking her clit as I fucked her.

I was concerned initially that the table would cause vibrations through the door again, but even as I started picking up my pace I was pleased to note that it didn't happen. I remained conscious of the possibility as I fucked Sonya harder, my hips bouncing off her ass, but it didn't distract me from the pleasure I was feeling as my orgasm continued building. Ultimately, I ended up releasing her tits, straightening up and taking her by the hips again so that I could pull her back and embed the full length of my tool into her hot pussy. The pleasure I was feeling was immense and I could feel my cock growing thicker and harder the closer I got to cumming. I had to bite back a moan when I finally exploded deep into Sonya's pussy.

I continued thrusting and was not surprised when I felt Sonya trembling as she came again. I fucked her until I was no longer capable, then slipped my softening tool out of her and dropped back onto the chair again. She straightened up and faced me, a big smile on her face, as my gaze wandered over her naked physique. Naturally, I wasn't thrilled when she tracked down her panties and started pulling them on, even though she had to bend over and set her tits swinging when she picked them up. I understood, of course, because we were pushing our luck being in there with the door closed so we couldn't linger naked even if we wanted to. I half-heartedly gathered my clothes though my attention was mostly on her body while I could still see it. Once she'd pulled her blouse on and was slipping into her jeans, I made a more conscious effort to get dressed.

"So how many meetings a week do you think we can hold in here without anyone getting suspicious?" she asked as she made sure that she was presentable.

"I figure two at the very least," I replied as I moved the table away from the door, "but let's play it by ear and see if we can do more. How many nights a week do you want to drive me home?"

"Every night," she said with a smile then kissed me, "but we'll have to be careful with that, as well. We don't need to get caught in my truck with our pants down."

We opened the door and I walked her to the elevator. I was tempted to join her for the ride down just to kiss her some more but let her go alone instead, knowing that it wouldn't likely be long before I was kissing her again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12