Team Effort

Story Info
Straight Mandy is lured into a night of lesbian debauchery.
6.2k words
4.39
138.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is obviously a twisted fantasy. It contains scenes of forced and extreme sex, including watersports. Please move on if that is not your cup of tea. Civil comments welcome.

*

Mandy accepted the second martini with a smile; she was having a great time, despite her earlier misgivings. Two weeks before she had run into her friend from college, Rita, and they had spent some time catching up at dinner a few weeks later. That night Rita had eventually announced that she was a lesbian, and after some hemming and hawing, had convinced Mandy to meet her lesbian friends. Mandy wasn't into girls at all and thought same-sex activity was disgusting, but she didn't want to alienate her friend, and agreed to accompany her.

They were sitting in the den of a house owned by Shirley and Debra, a lesbian couple, and, Mandy thought, the de facto leaders of the group. They were about five years older than the rest of the girls, she thought; probably in their early thirties, whereas the rest were more Mandy and Rita's age, mid-twenties. But despite her unfamiliarity with the lesbian scene, these girls all seemed, well, fairly normal. They talked of their jobs, and laughed at their families, and complained about their relationships like everyone else. Sipping her martini and feeling the first one, she laughed at herself for being such a scairdy cat.

She joined in the conversation, and the other girls seemed to accept her; as the only straight girl in the room with six lesbians, she'd been initially tentative, but soon relaxed and become kind of accepting of them despite their lifestyle, allowing her judgment to fall by the wayside and become irrelevant to the jovial and open atmosphere of the gathering.

By the time she had begun her third drink she was feeling a little loose, and when the conversation slipped towards relationships and experiences, she found herself riveted to the banter as the girls described dating difficulties like her own friends did, only with other women. She laughed at the funny stories and empathized at the sad ones. At a lull in the conversation her curiosity got the better of her. Having known Rita in college, when she was straight, she was interested to find out when the change had occurred.

"Rita," she piped in, "when did you, you know, uh..."

"Turn lez?"

She blushed at the coarse completion of her question, a little embarrassed at her hesitance, and her ignorance at not knowing the protocol. She nodded and sipped.

"About two years ago," Rita replied. "I had just gotten out of an awful relationship, and didn't want anything to do with men; it was that bad." She raised her glass. "A couple of months later I met a girl, Toni, and she was really nice, and we hit it off. Friends at first, but one night well, we ended up doing it, and I realized that everything before was pretend, you know?" Some of the other girls nodded. "Like I had been doing what I was supposed to do, not what I wanted." The other girls toasted her.

"I ve been gay as long as I can remember," Shirley offered. "In grade school I had a crush on the same teachers as the boys did! Dated girls in high school and all through college. Had some wild times, till I met Debra, here, and she made an honest woman out of me." Mandy watched a look pass between the two older women. "We're like two peas in a pod, aren't we, baby?"

"Like we share a brain," Debra responded from under lowered eyebrows. Her grin looked a little evil, but Mandy paid it no mind as some of the other girls offered how long they had been interested in women, and how they discovered the joys of Sapphic love.

Finally they got to Elise, who had been quiet most of the night. All the eyes seemed to turn to her. "Well, Elise," Shirley asked, "what about you? Hove long have you been into pussy?" Her grin seemed to be taunting.

"About six months now," Elise responded quietly.

"And how did you begin?"

Elise raised her head with a determined, stoic expression and proudly announced, "At a party, like this one." Mandy was surprised, but in her slight inebriation, didn't make the mental connection, and asked her what she meant.

Elise turned, and spoke directly to Mandy. "Well, Mandy, a few months ago I was the guest at one of these parties. I knew Debra through work, and she invited me." Her voice lowered. "That night, they attacked me and made me perform all sorts of sexual acts for them. And I learned that night what had been missing from my life."

Rita, who was sitting next to Mandy, reached out and took her arm. "And tonight," she said to Mandy, "it's your turn."

"But, I'm not a lesbian," Mandy stated, a litte confused.

"Honey," Shirley clarified. "we aren't interested in your sexual preference." Mandy saw some of the other girls smile, as if sharing a silent joke. "We aren't even interested in your willingness," she grinned. "We are only interested in your obedience."

"O- O-" she choked out. "Obedience?"

"Call it compliance if it makes you feel better," Debra snickered. Mandy turned to face her friend Rita, who removed her hands from her arm and moved it to the side of her face. She stroked Mandy's cheeks gently. "You'll see, Mandy, it'll be great, I swear." Mandy felt her mouth drop open, but no sound came out. Rite took the glass from her hand. "Just go with it, and don't resist," she said softly, "It'll be better that way."

Mandy felt her arms grabbed from behind and pulled back. She whirled her head to see Elise and one of the other girls behind her, holding her tightly and pulling her arms back. Her chest jutted out and she tried to squirm out of their grip to no avail. In a second the other girls were on her, opening her shirt, pulling down her bra and exposing her tits. She began stuttering objections.

"No- no, no, you can't do this, this is wrong, I'm not like that." Behind the crowd of girls she saw Shirley and Debra disrobing. She tried to kick as someone reached for the waistband of her pants and opened them. She flailed her legs as her pants and panties were pulled off her waist, and looked down to see Rita there, her friend, Rita, was pulling off her pants. "This can't be happening," she cried out, "you can't do this," and then they were holding her legs still and her pants slid down, exposing her from the waist down as the girls cheered.

"Fresh pussy!" Someone called out as her legs were spread wide. The girls behind her pulled her shirt off and slipped her bra from her, and now she was naked and restrained. She began crying out louder, struggling to escape, and someone pushed cloth into her mouth. She realized it was her own panties, and she tasted the dampness that had collected in them from her, during the sex talk. No, she told herself desperately, I don't have sex with women!

Oh, no, she thought, someone is touching me! There were fingers touching her pussy and she looked down to see Shirley between her legs, and then a slender, insistent finger slipped inside her, and she moaned despite herself at the penetration. Debra blocked her view then; she was climbing up on the couch, oh god, she was naked, and her pussy was right there, in front of her, shaved and open as she straddled Mandy and shuffled forward. Mandy panicked, and then her vision was blocked completely as Debra pushed her pussy into Mandy's face. She grinded herself into the helpless girl, rubbing her juices across her nose and lips, her hands gripping her hair and pulling her head into her crotch.

Her nose was filled with the scent of the aroused woman, even with her breathing stopped by the pressure she could smell Debra's lubricating juices as they smeared across her face, felt the soft, wet lips of her shaved pussy as the older girl crammed her cunt into her face. She felt a second, then a third finger enter her, but was unable to moan in the suffocating pressure. Debra pulled back then, and Mandy gasped for air in the short moment it took Debra to pull the wet panties from her mouth.

"Start licking my cunt, girlie," the older woman commanded, and Mandy sighed as the fingers inside her pushed deeper, stretching her pussy open and stroking her g-spot as another finger stimulated her clit, sending thrills shooting through her. No, I can't be enjoying this, it's wrong, she thought, and tried to call out. But then Debra's pussy was back at her mouth, the lips open and spread wide, and the girl's open cunt wrapped around Mandy's mouth and pressed hard, "Get busy," she commanded, "or I swear I'll smother you with my cunt!"

Mandy, desperate to breath, extended her tongue and a flood of girl juice erupted into her mouth. She began licking, terrified by the force of the attack even as her pussy betrayed her and reacted to the fingers playing there. She could hear the girls around her deriding and antagonizing her, telling her she was beautiful, and attractive, and a slut for cunt and an obedient toy for their pleasure. The words stimulated her, assisting her surrender to the pleasures she was receiving. She felt sexy, being adored and wanted, and despite her misgivings she was also taking enjoyment in the pleasure she was giving Debra. She began attacking the pussy at her mouth voraciously now, licking the juice from the slick hole, and sucking and licking her clit, and before long Debra groaned loudly and came in her mouth, and Mandy drank down the expelled juices. They were not awful, and the act of doing it was its own reward.

The fingers in her pussy continued fucking her as Debra moved off, and Shirley worked her until her climax was right at the edge. She began shaking and pushing back against the fingers, thrusting her hips to meet them, driving them further inside.

"You want to cum, you slut? You want me to make you cum?" Shirley teased.

"Make her a slut for us!" the girls cheered. Mandy looked around to see the girls staring at her in the grip of her impending orgasm. Some were groping each other's breasts and pussies.

"Yes!" she gasped," please, make me cum, I'll be your slut, I promise, just make me cum."

"Tell me you want it, cunt whore. Tell me you want my hand in you." The other girls giggled and snickered.

Not understanding, she gasped her compliance. "Yes, please," she squeaked, thinking only of the fingers at her clit and in her pussy. "Please, I want your hand to make me cum!"

She felt the fingers remove themselves, and groaned at the sudden absence of stimulation, her pussy empty and wet, eager for more. The girls around her murmured encouragement and made suggestive comments. Rita was at her ear then, and whispered to her.

"You're doing great, Mandy, you're going to love this, hold my hand." She felt Rita take her hand and she gripped it as fingers once again touched her pussy, spreading her open, and she sighed as they penetrated. They stretched her, as they had before, and she swooned, but then she felt the stretch continue, becoming more, and hurting a little. She gripped Rita's hand tightly and craned her neck to look down between her legs.

Her pussy fought against the penetration as Mandy saw Shirley's hand, her thumb tucked into her palm, four fingers pressed into her to the second knuckle. "What- what- what are you doing, oh, no, please don't!" and then she cried out as Shirley pushed deeper, stretching her pussy painfully. She saw her pussy resisting, her opening tight around the girls fingers.

"Take it baby, let it happen, it's so good, you'll see," Rita encouraged." Breath baby, let it happen, you'll see, you're doing great, let it go, god you're so hot." Mandy gasped as her pussy felt the painful stretch, sending electric bolts of pleasure and pain simultaneously through her body. Her brain rebelled in a jumble of sensation, wanting it to stop, to continue, to never end, to cum.

Shirley was twisting inside her, her knuckles barring her entrance, swirling her hand into Mandy's tight cunt with a slight in and out motion, working her way in. Pushing harder each entry, each turn opening her more, stretching her open to take the entire hand. Mandy's head dropped back and she moaned, and then felt lips on her hers; Rita was kissing her, whispering words of encouragement, of worship, of sentiment and desire. She felt a tongue slip into her mouth and she met it, tasting her friends mouth, and then released a sharp moan as she felt her pussy muscles strain, and give way, and felt Shirley's entire hand slip inside her.

The shouts of the girls surrounding her were drowned out by her own screams of mixed pleasure and pain and the encouraging whispers of her friend Rita. Her pussy reacted to the invasion by tightening the walls of her cunt around Shirley's wrist, and waves of ecstasy rushed through her as she climaxed around the painful and delightful feeling of stretched fullness, crying out her delight and resignation. Her hips twitched involuntarily as they met the penetration, even as Shirley formed her hand into a fist inside her and began pumping, slowly at first, and fucking her arm into Mandy's tight cunt. As her head cleared and she came down from her peak, her body settled and stopped shuddering, the pain lessened and became tolerable, leaving only the feeling of total fullness and stretched delight. Her breathing settled and she whispered back to her friend, who continued kissing her face and ear.

"Oh god, Rita, she has her whole hand inside, I can feel her fist in me," she hissed delicately, the urgency in her tone signaling her arousal.

"Yeah, baby, she is fist fucking your cunt, your sweet girl cunt is getting a good dyke fisting, it's so hot."

"I can't believe it, it's so, oh fuck it's so good! I never knew, never dreamed..." She drifted off as her body once again began to climb to its pleasure apex, she felt the anticipation of her release building, stronger this time. Shirley was pushing her fist against the nub of her cervix, pushing her cunt deeper, and her fist stimulated her g-spot on all sides of her fuck tunnel. She felt a strong urge, like she had to pee, and tried to hold it back, but her body would have none of that; it climbed, and built, and Shirley reacted to the tension in her cunt, and fisted harder, faster, and as Mandy cried out she lost control of her body, and her legs clenched against the hands holding them as spasms shook her, and her breathing stopped. In a panic, she yelled, and her pussy blasted her ejaculation into the waiting crowd of girls circled between her legs. She felt the rush of release fighting with the tension of her climax as Shirley fisted her through her first squirt, and the fluid shot out with alarming velocity, splashing on the faces and naked bodies of her lesbian assault team. She blacked out.

She came awake to the feeling of soft kisses on her lips and face, tender expressions of love and affection, and gentle words of encouragement and admiration. She opened her eyes to see Rita, her eyes wet with tears and a proud, happy look on her face. Rita smiled, and Mandy smiled back.

"Oh you were wonderful, Mandy, just wonderful." She felt a hand on her breast, gently caressing and teasing the flesh, and fondling her nipple, sending warm and trusting signals through her chest.

"Oh my god, she whispered, did I pass out?"

"Yeah, for a few minutes." She kissed her lips. "It's good to have you back."

"I- I-," she started, "I came. I squirted, didn't I?"

"Like a gusher, baby. It was so hot!" She kissed her again, then whispered in her ear. "I'm so proud of you! The girls love you, we are going to have so much fun tonight." Mandy felt the hot breath as it sent tingles through her. Going to have fun? There was more? She had been taken against her will, and had submitted to the assault, outnumbered and restrained; the stimulation to her body had made her surrender to the violent and painful attack, and her body had enjoyed the stimulation. But her brain and her independent will reasserted themselves. And her pussy was sore; achingly so. She didn't think she could stand another touch.

"Rita, I..." she began, speaking softly in her friend's ear. "I don't want this. I don't like doing it with girls. With lesbians." She paused. "I'm not gay."

Rita's fingers found her nipple, and touched it tenderly. "It's better for you, easier, if you go along," she said, and began pulling, teasing the nub, making it crinkle into a hard nub. "If you fight, they'll be rough on you." She pinched then, and pulled the nipple up from the breast, holding it tightly. "They can be very forceful." She pulled harder, and Mandy gasped as the pleasure became pain and shot through her. "Don't fight it," she cautioned, and dipped her head to her friend's chest, taking the tortured flesh into her mouth, soothing it with her lips and tongue, replacing the pain with gentle, wet caresses. "Trust me," she told Mandy.

"Is she ready?" Shirley asked, still in charge. "She's not going to resist, is she?"

Rita looked into Mandy's eyes. "Please don't," she advised. "It's going to happen one way or the other. Just do what they say, and I promise you'll enjoy it." Mandy considered the warning, and surveyed the group of depraved lesbians surrounding her. They looked like a pack of hungry she-wolves, eyeing her as thought she were a wounded young deer. She felt a shiver of fear ripple through her, touched with a hint of anticipation. Her wounded pussy trembled, and her nipples hardened. But she would not surrender, not on their terms.

"Fine," she said. "I'll do what you want," she told the group, but looking into Rita's eyes. "If you don't hurt me, I will do what you say. What you want."

"That's a good girl," Shirley chided from behind her. Mandy turned to see the girl pulling on a harness with a huge dildo strapped to it, and another on the inside. She watched with trepidation as the girl slipped the inside dildo into her own cunt, and pulled the harness into place. "You might even enjoy it," she added, tightening the straps. "I know we will!"

"It'll be great , you'll see," Rita encouraged. "The girls will do all the work." She grinned. "It's your turn to do them now. Just do what they say, you'll be fine." And then she was kissing her again, her tongue exploring Mandy's mouth, and Mandy kissed her back, over whelmed by the desires aroused in her.

And as Rita leaned over her face, kissing her, the rest of the girls descended on her like a pack of jackals; not restraining her now, although her legs were again pulled up and out, spreading her wide. Rita pulled back from their kiss and took a nipple into her mouth, sucking it hard while another girl took the other one, and Mandy closed her eyes at the delightful sensation rippling through her, eliciting feelings of trust and security that conflicted with her resistance to being made to comply. And then her sore, aching pussy felt the soothing strokes of a gentle tongue, lightly caressing her abused labia, coating them with saliva, and then tenderly dancing at her stretched and abused opening, soothing the ache, and again making her cunt spill its juices. She moaned, enjoying the attention of the girls. She felt someone take her hand, and felt it pressed against a shaved pussy. She had never touched another girl before, but the insistence of the hand holding her wrist made her slip a finger inside, feeling the slick inside of another woman, so much like her own, but sexier, naughtier. She slipped a second finger inside as her other hand was taken, and she fingered that girl as well. But her attention was soon distracted.

"Just hold your fingers stiff, baby", Rita cooed to her, "let us fuck ourselves on your pretty hands," she said, and her wet nipple was left, hard and cooling in air, aching for another mouth to take it inside. She opened her eyes to see a pussy descending on her face. She looked up past the small belly, up through a pair of lovely young jutting breasts to see Rita looking down at her. Rita smiled, and despite herself, Mandy smiled back as her friend lowered her pussy to her mouth

12