Team Meeting

Story Info
An unexpected outcome to the teams sales meeting.
2.3k words
4.09
55.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel twisted the barrel of her ball point pen absently between her fingers while staring mindlessly at the image of next years budget plan projected onto the screen. Next to her, Debbie twisted a strand of long blonde hair which had some loose from the sensible pony tail she usually wore to work. The meeting had been running for an hour already and the drone of Ben's voice was starting to make Rachel incredibly sleepy. 4:30 pm on a Friday and stuck in a meeting was not her idea of a good start to the weekend.

She stifled a yawn and tried to arrange her pretty features into something resembling concentration. Immediately opposite her, Pete noticed her attempts and gave her a sly grin. Rachel smiled back. Any attention from Pete, the best looking guy in the office, was welcome as far as she was concerned. Rachel had decided a long time ago that she would love to get to know Pete better, but he always seemed to have at least several very attractive girls demanding his attention. She wasn't going to boost the guys ego any more.

A sharp tap on her leg brought her back to reality and she looked up from her manicure to see who it was who had kicked her. The rest of the sales team was looking towards the screen. She was just starting to think it had been an accident when she felt a more gentle pressure sliding slowly up and down her leg. Someone had taken their shoe off and was very softly massaging the top of her foot. As the toes attached to the unknown foot slid along the side, easing her shoe off her heel so it was dangling from her toe, Rachel felt herself blushing. Her breathing quickened slightly and a shot of adrenalin prickled in her stomach.

Rachel, although puzzled, was enjoying the sensations this unexpected distraction was sending up her leg and, it was certainly much more interesting than sales targets and projected profits. Opposite, Pete cast another grin at her.

'Aha!' thought Rachel 'So you want to play a little footsie, well two can play at that game'.

She shifted her weight forward in her chair and very deliberately placed her left foot as high up on Pete's thigh as she could without falling off the front of her seat. Pete's turned his head slightly towards her and raised his eyebrow in amusement. Rachel increased the pressure slightly and Pete took a sharp breath which he covered with a cough. She felt Pete's hand on her ankle, his fingers pressing into the soft dip at the top of her heel. Rachel had just begun to slide her foot out of her shoe when she became aware of the rest of the sales team shuffling their papers and getting up to leave. She pulled her leg back and the foot that had been caressing hers disappeared.

Next to her, Debbie was asking her if she wanted to get a coffee in the lounge and talk about some of the issues the meeting had raised. With difficulty, Rachel composed herself and politely declined,

'Actually, I need to have a quick word with Pete' she said, looking deliberately across at him.

Pete, eternally cool, answered her

'Yeah sure, I need to go over last weeks figures with you anyway, it could take a while, I hope you didn't have anything special planned tonight?'

Rachel smiled 'no, it's fine' she replied.

Rachel took her seat again, crossing her legs at the ankle. Pete took the seat Debbie had been sitting in and for a moment they were silent, waiting to make sure everyone had left. A few seconds before the silence became uncomfortable Pete cast a glance down Rachel's legs before focusing on her shoes, he laughed softly and raised his eyes to Rachel's face which was turning a pretty shade of pink.

She was starting to feel very silly. Without saying a word, Pete slipped out of his chair and knelt at Rachel's feet. He lifted a pointed toe in his hand and placed a kiss right on the tip. Rachel, although she could hardly believe what appeared to be happening lifted her foot and placed it gently under Pete's chin. Tilting his face up towards her she smiled and with one movement pressed the stiletto heel hard against Pete's chest sending him over backwards.

Rachel dropped to her knees and on all fours made her way across the carpet to where Pete was half sitting. Her shirt hung forward revealing just a glimpse of her bra cupping a pair of smooth brown breasts, Pete made no attempt to hide the fact that he was looking straight at Rachel's cleavage. This time it was Rachel's turn to smile at Pete's indiscretion.

'You like the look of them?' she asked.

'What's not to like?' said Pete quietly, licking his lips.

Rachel continued to crawl on all fours across the carpet, her skirt sliding up and down her thighs with every movement of her hips. Pete's breathing quickened and a thin film of sweat broke out on his upper lip. He had always wondered if Rachel was as dirty as he thought she could be. He was about to find out.

Rachel had now reached Pete's knees. She crept closer to him. Grazing her breasts over his knees, up his thighs, just, but not quite touching his crotch and finally up his chest she moved her lips slowly up his neck, not quite touching the skin, but breathing hard enough for him to feel it on his skin. Gently she took his earlobe in her teeth and bit. Pete moved his head slightly to the side and kissed Rachel's neck softly.

Rachel's index finger slid between the top two buttons on Pete's shirt and they slipped open easily. She stroked the hollow at the base of his neck and wondered why, even though they had hardly touched each other, she was so wet. The realization that she was so aroused sent a bolt of lust through her and she gasped. Pete smiled into her hair and turned her face to his, cupping her cheeks in his hands. He bent his mouth to hers and kissed her hard. Rachel moaned.

'You're shaking' Pete whispered.

Rachel signed quietly in response, nibbling at Pete's bottom lip.

As their bodies rose from the carpet so they could press into each other more deeply, Pete mumbled something,

'What was that?' said Rachel, 'I didn't catch what you said'

'I said, why did you pick today to start playing footsie under the table?'

A confused frown flickered over Rachel's forehead.

'I didn't start it, you did' she said.

'But... I didn't do anything' Pete looked as confused as Rachel.

A sudden noise made them both look towards the door. Because of their position behind the boardroom table, all Rachel could see was a pair of shoes.

'It wasn't Pete that was playing with your feet Rachel, it was me'

The shoes began to walk across the carpet. The shoes were attached to a very long, well defined pair of legs. As they stalked across the carpet, the hem of Debbie's skirt came into view. Rachel was stunned, embarrassed and extremely turned on.

'Is this a private party or can anyone play?' asked Debbie standing in front of the disheveled couple who were still kneeling on the floor.

'I think there's room for one more' smiled Pete.

Without hesitation, Debbie dropped to her knees, forwards and kissed Rachel full on her mouth, her left hand slipped inside Rachel's shirt while her right hand pulled at Pete's shirt buttons. Rachel closed her eyes and a soft moan escaped her lips, being kissed by Debbie was pretty fucking hot she thought.

Pete could hardly believe his luck. His cock immediately stood to attention, pressing against his leg. He moved the fabric slightly and Rachel opened her eyes and looked directly at his crotch.

'It's not going to be much use if it stays in there' she said, 'I want to see you play with it'.

Pete swallowed hard, it was good to hear someone take control for a change. He reached down to his zip and pulled it down, the tiny vibrations of the zip sending tingles of pleasure up the shaft. With a deft flick of his wrist, his cock sprang free and stood to attention. A tiny drop of moisture at the tip made a mark on his white shirt. He gripped it tightly and started to rub the tip with his thumb, his head thrown back.

Debbie turned her face so her cheek was pressed hard against Rachel's. For a moment they watched Pete rubbing his cock, moving the skin up and down the shaft in slow deliberate strokes. They glanced quickly at each other, smiled and as one moved together to where Pete was sitting. Debbie began kissing Pete on his mouth and neck while Rachel took his cock in her mouth and sucked the top, caressing the shaft with her tongue.

Pete slipped his hands inside Debbie's top and began to play with her hard nipples, Debbie's hand was tangled in Rachel's hair, pushing her head up and down so Rachel's mouth moved smoothly and rhythmically on Pete's shaft.

Rachel felt a flood of warmth between her thighs. She loved feeling a hand on the back of her head while she had a hard hot cock in her mouth. Her nipples strained against her bra, sending prickling sensations through her breasts, up her neck and down into her stomach. She reached one hand round to the zip on her skirt and pulled it down. With a wriggle, her skirt fell to the floor and she pushed her kickers to one side and stimulated her clitoris with a finger, wet with Pete's juices. She pushed her hair back and saw Pete pulling Debbie's top over her head. Debbie's breasts, naked under her top were being pulled upwards by the fabric and Rachel couldn't help but touch them.

Pete sat back slightly so he could look at the two half naked girls in front of him, Debbie wearing her skirt and shoes, Rachel wearing her half unbuttoned shirt, knickers and stockings. Debbie's chest was rising and falling and her eyes were half closed and slightly glazed.

Rachel was grinning, a smear of moisture at the side of her mouth, smudging her lipstick. The three of them sat for a second, breathing heavily. Pete rose to his feet and held both hands out for the girls to take hold of. He moved over to the end of the boardroom table and lifted Debbie up onto the top of the shiny wood. He pulled Debbie's skirt up to her hips, spread her legs and raised an eyebrow as he realized Debbie wasn't wearing any knickers.

'I want to watch you play with yourself right now' he said quietly.

Debbie licked her fingers and ran them up and down her thighs for a moment before they found their way in between her wet pussy lips and onto her clitoris. She began to stroke slowly and gently while playing with her nipples with her other hand.

Pete lead Rachel over to the plate glass window which faced out into the office area. He removed her shirt while he kissed her, then he turned her round and pushed her forward slightly so she had her back to him and her breasts were pressing against the cold glass. He moved behind her and took hold of his cock in one hand, his other hand pulling her damp knickers to one side.

'Move your feet apart' he whispered in her ear.

Rachel did as she was told. Pete pressed the tip of his cock between her thighs and slid deliberately into her. Rachel moaned and pushed back onto him. Pete turned his head to the side and watched Debbie playing with herself, she looked back at him, holding his gaze before slipping off the table and kneeling in front of Rachel. While Pete fucked her from behind, Debbie buried her face in Rachel's cunt, flicking her tongue over her clitoris and sucking it into her mouth.

Rachel's head was thrown back, eyes closed and both hands pressed against the glass. She half opened her eyes and with a jolt of shock, she saw that on the other side of the glass, just inches away from her, stood a man. He had his trousers around his ankles and his cock in his hand. He was sliding his hand up and down the shaft in slow rhythmical movements, while staring directly into her eyes. Rachel gave a tiny gasp of surprise but was so turned on, she decided to play the game.

She smiled at the man on the other side of the glass and he smiled back, moving his hand faster and glancing down towards his hard cock and back up into her eyes. He seemed to be willing her to cum and Rachel was happy to oblige. The heat spreading up her thighs was becoming deliciously unbearable.

Debbie, kneeling on the floor still had her face buried in Rachel's slit, her tongue occasionally catching Pete's cock on his outstroke. Thinking about this was all that Rachel needed.

'Oh please....now...' she managed to whisper before the rolling waves of pleasure, gentle at first, began to ripple through her.

Pete, feeling the tightening sensations, groaned and let his own orgasm envelope him. The man on the other side of the glass was coming too, the incredible sight in front of him allowing him to shoot cum onto the glass window. Rachel, through half closed eyes, watched the mans face, crumpled in pleasure.

Afterwards, Rachel would always wonder if the man on the other side of the glass had been Debbie's idea all along, but since all of them promised never to talk about what happened in the boardroom, Rachel figured she would never know.