Team Outing

Story Info
Put to shame in front of my team.
1.2k words
3.38
41.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day of the long awaited team outing. There were around forty of us who made up the team and we were going to a nice fancy resort to spend the day. We reached around ten in the morning, it was a cool August day and we started off with breakfast. After that we were introduced to each other and had a game of remembering people's name since many were new. Just before lunch, there was a game of "Truth or dare".

All were eager and enthusiastic as the organiser made it known that there were no restrictions to the dares. Also it was males versus females; naturally men didn't want the women to freak out and they asked them to do reasonable dares like dancing or singing or proposing or pretending to apply make-up. Soon it came to pass that it was my turn to be dared upon to do something or tell the truth. The dare seem to be a viable option, thinking that these women can't hurt my ego!

I stood in the centre of the circle formed by my teammates, men formed an arc behind me and women the other arc in front of me. I wondered what my dare would be, would I be asked to dance? Or do a catwalk? Well no, that was kids' stuff.

"Strip! Strip naked and jerk off for us!"

It was Aparna Singh, one of the leads. She was a femdom and boy was she good at it. She and I had a history together in which I had turned down her advances as she would droll over me and now she was going to avenge that.

"There are no restrictions right?"

"Yeah if he's okay with it," said the organiser.

The girls were shocked and the guys were surprised. Aparna had a wicked smile on her face as she watched me. Soon all eyes were on me and my clothes, waiting and watching when they would leave my body and expose my naked flesh for everyone's enjoyment. I stood there perplexed wondering what was going on and what I was supposed to do.

"Do you want to change the dare?" asked the organiser.

"No I fine with it." I replied.

"Take it off! Take it off!"

The girls started shouting. I gave in and started to remove my t-shirt first. Then I removed my shoes and socks and finally it was my jeans. They started howling and passed lewd comments about me.

"Shame! Shame! Shame!" That was their chant. I unbuttoned my jeans and let gravity take control of it as it fell to the ground and then I slowly slipped down my underpants! The shouts of "Shame, shame" were now even louder and the excitement made my erection harder. As I stood naked in front of my team for everyone's enjoyment Aparna started taking photos of me which in turn prompted others to follow suit.

"Jerk it off! Jerk it off!"

I watched in shame as lustful eyes gazed at my dick that was now releasing pre-cum. I looked at the women, all dressed up; fully covered and secure and behind me the guys all seeming to have something that I hadn't. Indeed they had something that I hadn't -- clothes and shame! The thought of having my shame taken out in front of my team was enough to empty my balls of its contents. As the ladies were chanting, my dick started to ejaculate without the aid of my hand; that was the level of hornyness that was pent up inside me.

After the jerk-off they decided that it was enough of the game and as they were about to proceed to the dance floor, I looked around for my clothes and they were gone. The organiser smiled and said that I had to remain naked until we left! The girls cheered once again. I knew why. I was made to pole-dance and lap-dance for the ladies. And the ladies who hit the dance floor didn't hesitate to rub their horny bodies against my naked skin. The atmosphere was euphoric, the thumping music and sexy ladies dancing with me.

"You smell horny." Was one comment that I got from one of the ladies. "Horny smell? Was that really a sort of smell?" As I was dancing, Aparna appeared out of nowhere and started to spank me with the ID card tag. What a thrill it was! The ladies loved it and she didn't stop at one or two and continued to whip me at least twenty times as I danced about.

It was now time for lunch, lunch on the grass! The report had arranged for bedspreads to be laid out on the lawn for us to have our lunch. Aparna had ordered me to have lunch with her and her friends and I agreed. Among her friends was Sadiya, a very conservative Muslim. She was dressed in the traditional "Parda" and a veil covered her head. The only part of her body that was visible was her face for her even wore gloves and shoes! She was everything I woman should be, well-dressed, covered and secure and I was everything a man shouldn't be; naked and exposed. I was made to sit next to her to increase my humiliation. And it was humiliating indeed to think that she was having at least three to four layers of clothing to protect her dignity and I had nothing made me feel ashamed of myself. It was the first time Sadiya had seen a guy naked and though she was excited, she didn't make it obvious. Her frequent and quick glances at my cock were enough to give me an erection.

Soon the day was coming to an end. And it was time for one last group photo before my naked journey back to office!

In the bus Aparna had planned for the most humiliating treatment for me. She planned to fuck me with a dildo! A double-headed dildo, one inside her which would give her pleasure and the other inside me which would give me pain. Since we had taken a Volvo bus as a charted trip, people on the outside could see what was going on inside due to its large glass windows. As soon as the bus started, she requested two guys to restrain me by holding my hands. Their shoes stomped my feet least I would move and my mouth was gagged with my underpants! Humiliating enough? It was just getting started. Aparna told the other women that they were free to lick, pinch or bit me while she had a go at me from the rear. She took a moment to secure her end of the dildo inside her cunt and used the strap-on to secure it around her waist. Without a moment's notice she penetrated me from behind. It was a bit painful and all the more shameful. Some of the ladies ceased the opportunity to lick my nipples, cock and balls. So there I was naked in moving bus, being fucked by a woman.

"Look outside, look at those people seeing you getting fucked. A man fucked by a woman. You should be an example to other men who think woman are the weaker sex."

I said nothing as I endured my humiliation. The team was excited and happy to see me humiliated. After Aparna, few other women took turns to bang and still other suck my cock and licked my balls. When we reached office, they all got and left me naked!