Team Spirit Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot, sexy cougar is taken care of by her son's friends.
1.6k words
4.42
96.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonAbdul
DonAbdul
45 Followers

The potent vibrations from Leslie's vocal cords resonated powerfully through Paul's sensually charged cock and her involuntary squeeze on his balls send his hurtling down the bottomless pit of release. His back arched and his head flew backwards as he let out a deep guttural growl from the depth of his soul and spewed his hot cum in the air with some of it falling like rain on her shuddering body.

Miguel straightened up to restore blood circulation to his legs, and survey the erotic scene before him. He knew from experience that Leslie would recover quickly and be ready for another round of pleasure. Although Paul's cock had softened a little, he was sufficiently hard enough to penetrate a wet cunt, but the next move was definitely not his. Miguel tapped Leslie's voluptuous ass and urged her to get on her hands and knees, he then positioned himself behind her and thrust his thick long cock into her wet pussy with one blow, and she gave out a short cry as he drove his cock right down to the hilt.

The rather cocky confidence of his rough entry brought Paul to instant erection. Nowhere in his steady rhythm and her appreciative response to his every thrust did he notice shyness or uncertainty, rather Paul began to get the distinct feeling that there was a certain familiarity in the way Miguel plucked at the strings of her desire, and the beautiful sound of sexual exhilaration that emanated from her.

Before he could dwell on it any further however, he felt Leslie soft hand on his nodding cock again and he soon lost himself in the soothing jerking that she expertly gave him. Leslie pulled on Paul's cock, making him kneel close to her face and then she proceeded to take him in her mouth. As Miguel pounded her pussy mercilessly driving her to distraction with rough, hard thrusts, her loud moans come out muffled from Paul's growing erection in her mouth.

Through his half open eyes, Miguel saw Paul watching with envy as he fucked Leslie like the slut that she truly was, and he knew that Paul was dying to trade places with him; 'Don't worry dear friend, there's more than enough of her to go round.... Trust me' his eyes seemed to say to his friend who was now desperately humping Leslie's mouth. She was being tossed back and forth by the force of the two humping stud at either ends of her pleasure stricken body; as she tried to keep up with the feverish tempo of their youthful urgency she was swept away by the on-rushing blast of another orgasm. She executed a choke hold on Paul's cock as her cunt twitched and clenched around Miguel's huge girth, she shuddered and shook until she could barley maintain her posture. Miguel grabbed her waist to hold her steady even as her pussy juice bathed his cock and then trickled down her inner thigh.

A little envious and unwilling to stand in line anymore, Paul stretched out on the bed and grasped the base of his throbbing cock and said to Leslie, "Come ride my bronco". He could hardly believe he just said that, but he was glad he did. Miguel also felt proud of the usually reserved Paul's new found freak, as he helped Leslie straddle Paul.

She rubbed her wet pussy and spread her labia open before lowering her cunt over his heaven pointing erection. The position was a fitting metaphor for the sweet hard fuck session that ensued; it was indeed Leslie that was doing the hard fucking, as Paul surrendered to her wild riding pleasure. As her ass bucked wildly and her pussy clenched and kneaded his shaft, he shifted, resting his weight on both elbows as his mouth reached for her jingling tit which he sucked on as she fucked him harder.

Miguel's body was awash with passion as he watched Leslie ride his friend, his cock kicked and nodded several times and he reached for the lotion on the night stand. He poured a generous helping onto his cock and rubbed it all over. He held the bottle upside down and squirted a thick glob of the lotion at the crack of Leslie's rising and falling ass. With his oily hand he rubbed the lotion into her ass crack and over her anus, working his fingers past her sphincter. As he probed her tight asshole deeper, he could feel Paul's thrusting cock through the thin wall separating both orifices. This motion detection turned him on immensely so he withdrew his finger from her ass and climbed on top of the bed. He squatted behind Leslie, straddling Paul's out stretched legs, and grasped hold of his throbbing cock; Leslie looked over her shoulders when he tapped her ass, and instantly understood what was expected of her. She leaned forward pushing her tit further into Paul's face and raising her ass a little higher to facilitate Miguel's smooth entry.

Miguel rubbed the blunt head of his cock up and down her crack spreading the lubricant evenly, and then he pushed steadily against her anal opening until his dick gained entrance into her rear portal. Leslie let out a cry of relief in spite of the stinging sweet sensation as Miguel shoved his cock deeper up her ass; she was finally given the cock in the ass she had been craving for months. She writhed and stretched to meet both her lovers' thrusts as she desperately attempted to sate her hunger for more. Sensing her need Miguel pulled back and almost completely withdrew his cock from her ass, and then rammed it right back in with such force she almost fell over on top of Paul; she screamed out loud, it was a cry of anguish and ultimate joy.

Both guys carried on fucking her as both she and them moaned and groaned as they drowned in the pleasure, and filled the room with the smell, sight and sound of raw sex as each thrust of their sizable cocks stretched her to the max, making her feel like a cheap slut. She had had double penetrations before, mostly with older men but never had she had the mind blowing pleasure of being poked in both holes at once by a couple of young stud brimming with such tremendous youthful stamina. This newly discovered joy was just beyond her imagination she reckoned as she succumbed to orgasm after orgasm causing her to scream out shamelessly as she was fucked mercilessly by her son's best friends.

Although Miguel had actually fucked Leslie once after their first encounter when she gave him the blow job of his life, fucking their best friend's mom in both holes simultaneously was something neither of the guys had ever considered possible. They had never done that before with anyone, but soon managed to find the perfect rhythm that worked for all three of them. They were, all three of them part of a well oiled sexual machine, with Miguel thrusting in Leslie's now widened asshole in alternation with Paul's near complete withdrawal from Leslie's well-fucked pussy, and vice versa, creating a symphony of slurping and slapping sounds accompanied by Leslie's moans. Each thrust brought them all closer and closer to flash point as the music of their sex reached a crescendo.

Leslie climaxed first, belting out loud screams of ultimate joy and ecstasy. As she shuddered her ass bucked wildly, both men's thrusts grew in intensity escalating the sensations of their mutually arousing pricks as they rubbed against each other through the thin wall separating her vaginal canal from her rectum. Paul was first to be hit by the tsunami of pleasure, "Oh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" He groaned deeply as he thrust hard up her cunt for the last time shooting her full of his endless spurts of cum as the exhilaration of his release engulfed him completely.

Miguel pounded away at her loose ass, moaning out loud at the pleasure flooding his body. His thrusts were fast and excitingly furious and soon Leslie came alive again; she started yelling with each stroke feeling her anal orifice burn with the friction and desire of his frenzied drilling. Each stroke gave her a tiny orgasm, which added to the sensation that was building up. She reached down between herself and the wasted Paul and rubbed her clitoris, and it wasn't much longer before she started to shiver with pleasure. Suddenly she felt Miguel thrust violently up her ass and groaned loud, "Oh mami! I'm cumming!!" and then she felt the first spurt of hot, thick cum fill her ass, the sensation was indescribably awesome, sending her spiraling into a massive orgasm. Her hand rubbed away furiously at her clit as though possessed of a mind of its own as she yelled out loud and her whole body went numb. Her anal muscles tightened around her fucker's cock as she involuntarily milked the last drop of cum from his spitting manhood.

Completely drained, Miguel swayed sideways, his dick pulled out of her asshole with a loud plop! He collapsed on the bed beside her, as she had collapsed right on top of Paul who was too weak to move after coming. She had cum leaking out of her pussy around Paul's now flaccid dick which was still stuck inside her pussy, and from her well fucked ass which was slowly closing up again. All three of them laid on the bed motionless, breathing heavily struggling to regain their strength. Each was lost in their own thoughts. For the guys, they were happy to be able to help out their best friend's mom in her hour of need, twice in the same day. For Leslie, although her son was so far away from home, she was glad that his mates came through for her, catering to her needs and exhibiting the Team spirit they had always shown from their days in high school.

They all secretly weighed the impropriety of their sinful congress, but excited by the notoriety of it. They all knew that they just had to do it again.

The End (At least for now)

DonAbdul
DonAbdul
45 Followers