Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lei…oh, Lei…oh, oh, oh, oh…"

The pleasure was incredible, she could feel herself begin to climb the peak and she couldn´t keep still anymore. She threw herself around in bed, still on her stomach, kicking with her legs and trying to muffle her moans by pressing her face into the pillow. It was no good, she was getting there, and she wanted it to happen. She finally stopped trying to hold back and let herself go, her fingers working faster and faster on her pussy, rubbing her clit, Hitomi pressing her face into the pillow, gasping, moaning, whimpering and letting out small screams.

"Ah, ah, mmmmm, ah, ah, oh, ah…"

She was nearly there, she was getting higher and higher and it was almost unbearable, she needed release and did her best to achieve it, she felt like she was on a plateau, floating on a small cloud as her fingers carried her higher and higher, and then she could feel it beginning to build.

"Oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, Oh, Lei, I´m gonna cum, I can feel it coming, oh, it´s so good, oh, Lei, oh, Lei, oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah ah, mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm, ah, ah, ah, oh, I´m cumming, I´m cumming, ah, ah, ah, ah, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, AH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hitomi tensed up as pure pleasure washed over her, her entire body stretching as she got lost in a sea of sensations, the orgasm reaching out to every part of her being, to her toes that had curled up as she had climbed towards her release and were now stretched out as sexual energy floated through her, to her fingers that continued to massage her clit, trying to pry as much pleasure from it as possible, to her head as it screamed into the pillow, her head feeling like an explosion had been set off inside it and continuing to explode, bombarding her brain with wonderful sensations. The whole thing felt like it lasted for a blissful eternity, then it was over and Hitomi collapsed onto the bed, catching her breath, her body covered with sweat, her ability to think slowly returning. Her fingers continued to caress herself, leaving her in a cozy post-euphoric state before she retrieved her fingers now sticky with pussyjuice and held them up before her, looking at them with glazed-over eyes, her hair clinging to her sweaty forehead. Hitomi watched them in thought for a moment, then she began to sob, and before long buried her face in the pillow, crying her heart out.

Hitomi was standing on the beach in her red floral-patterned bikini doing katas and working out her frustration. She punched, blocked and kicked, but all she could think of was Lei Fang, her face kept popping up in her mind and broke her concentration. "Damn it!" she thought as she faced an invisible attacker. "Just forget it, there´s no way you´ll ever get together with her the way you want to!" Dodge. Block. Block. Kick. Stance. Trying to clear her mind of Lei Fang Hitomi imagined she was now facing multiple enemies. They attacked and Hitomi let loose in a blurry of kicks, punches, blocks and sweeps, but she found it did her no good, Lei Fang was still the first thing on her mind. Hitomi decided to end her training and bowed at the ocean. As she got up she heard Lei Fangs voice call for her.

"Hitomi! The game´s about to start!"

"Coming!"

Hitomi picked up her towel and quickly dried her sweat off before running over to the court. They were playing against Christie and the new girl Lisa today and Hitomi was curious as to how good Lisa was. Lei Fang was waiting for her at the net, wearing a black bikini, grinning at her as she came up to her.

"Ready to kick some butt?"

"I´m always ready!" Hitomi grinned confidently and took her position standing behind Lei Fang. "You can do this!" she thought to herself. "Clear your mind and focus on the game, just don´t think of Lei Fang and you´ll be…oh, God, why does she have to wear a thong today?" Lei Fang had turned her back to her as she got ready thereby revealing her cute little bottom in a thong to Hitomi. Lei Fang looked back at her.

"You ready? Here´s how we do this…" she said and put her hands behind her back to give Hitomi a hidden handsignal. Hitomi tried to look at it, but couldn´t get her eyes off Lei Fangs perky butt.

"All right. Go!" Lei Fang said and then the game started.

"Huh?" said Hitomi, suddenly back in reality, and then she had no more time to think as she got busy keeping the ball from touching their side of the net. It was quite a challenging task, not only did Christie and Lisa prove formidable opponents, but with Lei Fangs buttocks constantly popping into view Hitomi couldn´t focus on the game and it ended like all the other games had ended: they lost. Lei Fang cursed in Chinese and kicked at the sand before walking over to get her towel and wipe off the sweat. Hitomi watched her with a compassionate expression, then walked up to her as she was drying off.

"You okay?"

Lei Fang wiped her face in the towel and nodded at Hitomi.

"Yeah, I´m just exhausted, that´s all."

Hitomi smirked. "You liar!" she thought to herself. Lei Fang was doing her best to stay optimistic for Hitomis sake, that was so sweet of her. Hitomi was touched.

"Things aren´t going too well, are they?" Hitomi then said, smiling a bit sadly. Lei Fang looked up at her, for a moment considering if she should stay optimistic or if that facade was wearing thin. Then she decided it was.

"No, we could do a lot better." she said, the level of anger in her voice surprising Hitomi. It wasn´t much, but it was there.

"We need to sharpen up if we´re to beat anybody in this tournament."

"How? We´re already doing our best!" Hitomi said.

"Then we´ll have to do better!" Lei Fang suddenly shouted, then regretted, seemingly a little shocked herself at her sudden outburst, even more shocked than Hitomi had been. Hitomi looked at her puzzled, it was like she was frustrated at something other than the game. But what?

"Sorry." Lei Fang said, a little ashamed.

"I guess I´m a little too caught up in this, I didn´t mean to shout at you."

"It´s okay." said Hitomi and smiled encouragingly. "Seems like it`s my turn to be the optimistic one." she thought to herself.

"You´re just upset about the tournament. I am too, believe me. But like you said, we´ve just gotta do better."

Lei Fang looked at Hitomi in surprise, now she was the one receiving encouragement! She smiled, a little cheered up, then threw her towel down.

"You´re right." she said, then smiled her impish smile.

"Let´s get back there and kick some ass!"

"Yeahhh!" Hitomi grinned and ran with her back to the court to begin their next game.

Hitomi laid wide awake on the bed in her hotelroom, wearing her top and panties, throwing herself around restlessly. "Another sleepless night." she thought and sighed. Despite Hitomis encouragement todays games had ended just like yesterdays, with them losing each and every one. Lei Fang had been so frustrated in the end and Hitomi had really wanted to hug her and comfort her, but she was afraid of what would happen if she did, how it would make her feel. Thinking of Lei Fang brought back all the feelings from last night. Hitomi grew sad again, it was so unfair! Tears started forming in her eyes as she laid there staring at the ceiling, she felt the need coming back, but there was no way for her to satisfy it, masturbating only made it worse. "Why does it have to be like this?" she thought to herself, tears streaming down her cheeks. Hitomi could only lie there, crying softly feeling the pain in her heart. She couldn´t bear it anymore, she had to see Lei Fang. Hitomi got up and quietly entered Lei Fangs bedroom, careful not to make noise and wake her up. Lei Fang was sleeping on her stomach, the sheet kicked away, her hair in a ponytail and she was wearing a top like Hitomis, but hotpants-like panties instead of regular panties. From where Hitomi was standing she could see the lower part of Lei Fangs buttocks and see a little pubic hair peeking out from between her legs and she could feel herself becoming a tad aroused despite her saddened state. Hitomi went to stand next to her bed and watched Lei Fang with a sad, loving expression. "She looks so beautiful when she sleeps." she thought and smiled to herself. Then Lei Fang suddenly moved and Hitomi jumped back in alarm, her heart racing, was she gonna wake up? But no, Lei Fang simply changed position, moving onto her back and continued sleeping, now with her head tilted to the side, towards Hitomi. Hitomi relaxed and admired the new position, did she know how inviting she looked lying in that position? Hitomi sat down on the side of the bed, careful as to not wake Lei Fang up, and watched her with a loving expression, feeling the growing need to reach down and kiss her, caress her, make love to her. She couldn´t help it, she looked so beautiful, so innocent. Hitomi watched her for a moment in silence, feeling her heart crying out to her "Do it! Do it!", but her fear kept her back. Tears began forming in her eyes, it hurt so much seeing her within reach and not being able to do anything about it. Hitomi struggled with herself for a while, then she couldn´t take it anymore. "Forgive me, Lei." she thought and carefully bent down and pressed her lips lightly to Lei Fangs. It felt wonderful, finally feeling Lei Fang against her, even though it wasn´t a real kiss. But feeling Lei Fangs lips against hers also made her feel like a dam burst inside her and all her frustrations came flooding out, flooding her heart, making all the pain well up in her, and her eyes filled with tears. A tear fell from her eye and landed on Lei Fangs cheek. Lei Fangs eyelids started to flutter and then her eyes slowly opened and she saw Hitomi bent over her, kissing her, just as Hitomi saw that she was awake. Time seemingly stood still as Hitomi and Lei Fang looked at each other as she kissed her, then Hitomi tore herself away and stood against the wall, fear consuming her, she could only stand there and look at Lei Fang as she got up, a surprised and puzzled look on her face. Hitomis eyes were wide with fear and she felt the guilt well up in her and she cried. She cried and cried, she couldn´t stop crying, she felt both an enormous guilt for having violated Lei Fang like that and a heartrendering pain for knowing she had now driven Lei Fang away from her for eternity.

"I´m sorry, Lei, I´m so sorry!" she cried, unable to stop.

"I´m so sorry, I`m so sorry, I´m so sorry!"

Hitomi was looking down at the floor anxiously awaiting a reaction, she couldn´t bear facing her, but as nothing happened she slowly looked up. Lei Fang didn´t look angry at all, instead she looked compassionate, like she felt really sorry for Hitomi. Hitomi slowly stopped crying.

"Hitomi, what´s wrong?" Lei Fang asked with all the compassion in the world.

Hitomi was silent for a moment, then sniffed, she couldn´t hide it anymore and decided to tell her everything.

"Lei, I´m so sorry, but ever since I met you at the last tournament I haven´t been able to stop thinking about you. I think you´re the most beautiful girl I´ve ever seen, you´re the sweetest and most fun person I know, I love everything about you, and…and I love you!" Hitomi lowered her head as soon as she had finished and almost started crying again, it had hurt admitting the truth to her, but now that it was out it felt like her heart got a whole lot lighter, like a great burden had been lifted off of it. Now she could only await Lei Fangs answer. She would most likely tell her in a friendly but firmly way that she was a great friend, but she didn´t love her like that, and it was better if they went their separate ways. Hitomi braced herself, but the striking blow never came. She only heard Lei Fang get up and then her voice.

"I love you too, Hitomi."

What?

"That´s why I talked you up at the tournament, the moment I saw you I fell for you, just like you said you fell for me. But I´ve always thought you didn´t feel that way about me. It makes me so happy that you were brave enough to tell me that you do."

Hitomi didn´t look up, she was confused, why had she said that? Was she trying to be kind? Spare her the pain by pretending that she felt the same way about her? Hitomi felt rage building up in her. How could she??? Hitomi had opened her heart up and now she was playing with it like a toy, with the best intentions, sure, but it would have been so much better if she had just told her the truth! Hitomi looked up and was about to let out her rage, but then she saw Lei Fangs face and her anger vanished. Lei Fang had never looked happier, tears were streaming down her cheeks, but they were not tears of sadness, they were tears of joy. Hitomi was stunned for a moment, she couldn´t believe that it really was true, that she felt for her what she felt for Lei Fang. Then it dawned on her, all of Lei Fangs embraces, her casual caresses, her behavior on the court, it had all been because she had been just as afraid of showing her true feelings for Hitomi. Granted, Lei Fang had clearly had less self control than Hitomi when it came to stealing little touches and hugs, but she didn´t mind. Hitomi felt indescribable joy well up in her, she could hardly believe it, Lei Fang loved her! Hitomi started crying again, but not of guilt or fear this time, it was of pure joy. She couldn´t help herself, but flew into Lei Fangs arms and hugged her tight, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Lei! Oh, Lei!"

Lei Fang hugged her back, Hitomi could hear that she was also crying, and they both cried with joy as they continued to hold each other for several minutes before they let go and faced each other, looking at each other in tense silence. "I want to kiss her, but dare I?" Hitomi thought. "She says she loves me, so she would want me to, right?" She started to slowly move her face closer to Lei Fangs, ready to pull away at the first sign of resistance, but seeing no such response she slowly closed her eyes and Lei Fang did the same and then their lips met. A bolt of lightning went through Hitomi, they were kissing, they were really kissing, and it felt wonderful! Lei Fangs lips were so soft and the kiss was so tender, though still testing as they were both learning, but even that couldn´t hide the passion of the kiss. They kissed for what felt like forever, they just couldn´t stop, they were both so hungry for each other. At one point Hitomi reached up and cupped Lei Fangs face as she kissed her and Lei Fang responded by putting her arms around Hitomis neck and pulling her close, Hitomi soon doing the same as the kiss grew even more passionate. Eventually their lips parted and they gasped for breath, Hitomi feeling dizzy from the rush of blood to her head. Then they looked at each other and Hitomi started to laugh, laugh with joy and because it was so funny that they had been in love with each other for so long without daring to admit their feelings for each other thinking the other didn´t love them back, and soon Lei Fang started laughing back and they both laughed heartily for a while before they again went silent as they felt their need rise again. Hitomi felt uneasy about taking the next step, but the thought of how wonderful it would be gave her courage and she again moved in to kiss Lei Fang, this time slipping her tongue between her lips, and almost cheering with joy when she felt Lei Fang respond with her own tongue. The kiss was so deep and passionate, Hitomi felt like she was getting drunk from kissing Lei Fang. "If this is what getting drunk feels like…" Hitomi thought and laughed to herself, "then I intend to become a raving alcoholic!" Almost by themselves Hitomis arms went from holding around Lei Fangs neck to move around her back and press her body close to Hitomis, Hitomi feeling herself getting aroused as she felt Lei Fangs breasts press against hers, her nipples hardening and her pussy getting moist. Then she noticed with joy that Lei Fangs nipples hardened in response and that she too put her arms around Hitomis back and pressed her close. Now their pussies touched through the fabric and they began moaning into each others mouths as Hitomi became more and more aroused, her knees getting weak, and she kissed her deeper, she wanted her so bad, she wanted to make love to her, she…

Then Lei Fang suddenly pushed Hitomi away and turned away from her.

"Lei?" she asked confused, the sensations still clouding her mind. Then it dawned on her. "Idiot!" she shouted at herself mentally. "You let yourself get carried away and now you`ve frightened her, how could you let yourself get carried away like that? Idiot, idiot, idiot!" Hitomi felt angry at herself, but also ashamed, but most of all she felt sorry for Lei Fang .

"I´m so sorry, Lei." she said, not daring to look up.

"I didn´t mean to push you into anything, I…I got carried away…"

Lei Fang turned her head and grinned at her as she pulled her top over her head.

"You didn´t do anything wrong, Hitomi!" Lei Fang said. Hitomi looked up, puzzled.

"I just want this off before we continue!"

Hitomi was stunned for a moment, then she couldn´t help but laugh with relief. "Thank God!" she thought, and then she could only stare as Lei Fang proceeded to take off her panties and stood naked before her. Hitomi was completely awestruck at the sight.

"You´re so beautiful, Lei…" was all she could say. Lei Fang smiled, grateful for the compliment, then reached up and started pulling Hitomis top off.

"Lei!" Hitomi said in surprise, struggling at first, then surrendering and letting her do it, getting turned on by being undressed by Lei Fang. Lei Fangs eyes lingered at Hitomis breasts as they came into view, then she kneeled and pulled down her panties as well, her eyes fixed on Hitomis pussy. Hitomi was so horny, getting undressed by Lei Fang and feeling her eyes on her body was so arousing, she wanted her and she wanted her now. Lei Fang stood up and they faced each other, letting their eyes drink up the sight in front of them before their eyes met again and they smiled lovingly at each other. Then their eyes turned lustful and they met in an embrace, pressing their bodies tight together, Hitomi moaning as she felt Lei Fangs naked body against her own. Hitomi felt like she was going to faint, she felt so good, so turned on, the arousal made her feel dizzy and lightheaded, her pussy was leaking down her legs and her nipples were rockhard. Their lips met again, their tongues played with each other and their hands moved all over their bodies, both of them lost in desire. Before long they couldn´t hold back any longer and laid down on the bed, never letting go of each other. Hitomi was absolutely lost in pleasure, each touch by Lei Fang sent a jolt of pleasure to her brain and made her pussy even more wet, she felt Lei Fangs hands caressing her buttocks, sliding across the skin, squeezing a buttock, fondling the leg, and then moving up on the back, running up and down the spine, giving her a wonderful tingling sensation. Hitomi herself slid a hand between their bodies and cupped Lei Fangs breast, feeling the hard nipple in her palm, she caressed it, kneaded it, rolled the nipple between her fingers, hearing Lei Fang breathing turn heavier. Hitomi loved hearing and feeling Lei Fangs reaction, but she wanted more. Hitomi pulled away from Lei Fang, Lei Fang panting heavily and watching her with wet, pleading eyes, but Hitomi simply smiled at her.

"I want to do something for you." she said and pushed her lightly onto her back. Lei Fang raised her head and looked at her questioningly and Hitomi gently pushed her head back down with a finger.

"Relax. You´ll like it."

Lei Fang relaxed and Hitomi began nibbling and kissing at her neck, Lei Fang sighing with pleasure, then Hitomi began kissing down her chest until she was at her breasts and started teasing the areola with her tongue, careful not to touch the nipple with her tongue, teasing Lei Fang. Hitomi then began kneading the breast with one hand while licking at the areola, Lei Fang moans growing louder, before switching to her other breast and giving it the same treatment. Lei Fang was getting more and more aroused as Hitomi continued to switch between the breasts, never doing anything with the nipple. Lei Fang was whimpering with frustrated lust, she was thrusting her chest up, trying to get Hitomi to work on her nipples, but Hitomi avoided them deliberately. Then finally she thought she had gone far enough and locked her lips around a nipple, sucking on it and flicking at it with her tongue, Lei Fang almost screaming from pent-up lust. After having worked on one nipple for a while Hitomi switched to the other breast and brought it relief as well, Lei Fang lost in bliss. When she was done with that breast she started kissing her way down Lei Fangs stomach until she was at her pussy. Lei Fang moaned with anticipation and braced herself for Hitomis tongue, but nothing happened. Hitomi was looking at Lei Fangs pussy, drinking up the sight, she could smell her arousal and see fluid seeping out between the lips. "Mmmm, she´s so wet!" she thought. Lei Fang whimpered and Hitomi decided not to tease her this time and locked her lips onto Lei Fangs pussy, hearing her almost scream with pleasure as she did. Hitomis tongue licked up and down the lips, she could taste her juices and she tasted so good, so arousing. Lei Fang moaned with each stroke of her tongue, her eyes were closed and her head was pressed into the pillow, her face a mask of blissful pleasure. Hitomi reached her hands up and started kneading Lei Fangs breasts as she worked on her pussy and Lei Fang almost lost it from the doubled assault of her senses. "I want to taste her." Hitomi thought and made her tongue long and thin and slid it into her. Lei Fang immediately arched her back and screamed with pleasure at the ceiling, she was so far gone every touch of her pussy almost brought her over the edge into orgasm. Hitomi stuck her tongue as far in as she could and probed around, licking her pussywalls and stretching them, pulling her tongue in and out to continuously massage her pussylips as well. Lei Fang was throwing her head from side to side, she was balancing on the brink of orgasm and Hitomi decided to bring her over the edge. She stretched her tongue as much as she could and started licking her g-spot, Lei Fang moaning out loud in response, then she flicked at it before continuing to lick it and kept licking as Lei Fang climbed higher and higher, getting closer and closer to orgasm, her moans becoming whimpers as her hands grabbed the bedsheet, then she tensed up, held that pose…and then she was there.