Teamwork at Pullen Wagstaff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The release for Iain when it came was more than he had experienced before. He groaned as his cum spurted into Jayne's warm mouth. The pleasure of being erect again and the relaxation that seemed to come over his balls only added to his pleasure. As she tasted him, felt the hot semen with her tongue Jayne's mind cleared, the fuzziness passed and she was very, very conscious of what she was doing. The need for Iain's cum meant she did not disengage, rather she kept sucking, running her tongue around the cockhead seeing if she could extract yet more of his semen. She was reluctant to let go.

Eventually Jayne let Iain's softening cock slip from her mouth. She looked up at him.

"I, I feel so much better." She got to her feet, pulling herself up by the edge of the desk. "This is embarrassing, bizarre and wrong. I am going straight to Robert and then to..."

"He's not in. Not until Wednesday. I checked with Alice his secretary. What's more when I mentioned our meeting with him and that Brightly man on Friday, she said Robert had had nobody to see him that morning. Brightly has seen to her. Who would believe us? It is, as you say rather bizarre, and I can't think we can tell anyone."

"That's not right. Not right at all. But I've so much to do, I'm so behind after that weekend of stupidity. I don't want to feel like that again. I couldn't do a thing. I fell over putting my knickers on this morning. Oh bloody hell we've got to do this again tomorrow. The effect only lasts 24 hours. Well you don't I suppose but... oh, be here tomorrow, same time." Jayne stormed out forgetting Iain still had his trousers down. The potential embarrassment could have got a lot greater had any of their colleagues been passing the door!

Tuesday came. Iain was in the meeting room when Jayne arrived.

"Hallo, Iain. I feel fine perhaps we don't need to er, you know."

"Brightly said 24 hours. It's another half an hour before my er, before my, well before my penis left your mouth yesterday."

"So you think at exactly 24 hours you won't be able to get an erection and I'll go all stupid."

"That's the effect of what Brightly said. We could wait half an hour and see."

"No, I can't waste that time. Let's get it over with."

Jayne locked the door and knelt down in front of Iain. Iain undid his belt and pulled down his trousers and shorts, his cock was rigid and waving in front of Jayne's face."

"What the hell are you stiff for, I haven't started?"

"Come off it, I'm a man. There you are a pretty girl on your knees right in front of me with every intention of sucking me off. Of course I'm erect!"

Jayne looked at his cock.

"I suppose I can wank it and just take the cum when it comes. I don't have to suck it."

"Yes sort of, I suppose, but Brightly did say I had to be in your mouth or I wouldn't be able to get erect that day so if you could, at some point, put it in your mouth that would help me."

"Huh, teamwork!" Jayne grasped the penis and began to slide the foreskin backwards and forwards. She wasn't obsessed by Iain's semen unlike yesterday. Presumably, she thought, that only came with the fuzziness. She didn't at all want to suck it or even be here. "Iain, am I doing this right, are you going to hurry up and come soon?"

"It's a bit mechanical: not really sexually stimulating, sorry."

"What do you bloody want to do, feel my tits?" said Jayne angrily.

"Look, I didn't ask for this. I don't need to ejaculate, just be in your mouth for a couple of seconds, it's you who needs me to cum and, I'm sorry, but standard male equipment works on the basis of sexual stimulation."

Jayne tried to be more rhythmic and interesting. Iain closed his eyes and tried to mentally stimulate himself. He thought of Jayne sucking him, then into his mind came the image of him bending her over his knees pulling up her skirt, pulling down her tights and panties and spanking her. This was a strong image to Iain. He liked the idea of power over Jayne. He liked the way she was kneeling now. He imagined himself sitting naked whilst spanking Jayne and his penis pushing up between her thighs. Feeling each slap as her thighs pushed against him. Whoops he was coming, He opened his eyes, "Jayne I'm going to..." Jayne had her fist round his prick and was rubbing his foreskin up and down. She was ready to direct the cum into her mouth but she needed warning and Iain had given it too late. The first spurt came across her nose and cheek, her eyes opened wide, "idiot," she said opening her mouth wide and aiming Iain's penis. The next spurt landed on her tongue. Swallowing she pushed her head forward and engulfed his cockhead in her mouth sucking out the final spurts.

Jayne immediately stood up, reached in her handbag for a tissue and wiped her face.

"Sorry," said Iain.

"You could bloody warn me. You knew you were coming or should have done. You'd better not have done that on purpose. Well, that's done for today. Until tomorrow then. This is awful, I'm going to see Robert when he comes in tomorrow."

Jayne did see Robert the next day. There was an important client meeting at 9am. She had to be there, as did many others from the company. Robert was already at the head of the conference table with the meeting about to start when she got to the Boardroom. She glared at him. He nodded and smiled back.

Jayne was, as usual, straight into work mode. At nine twenty-two she suddenly lost the drift of the discussion. Through her fuzzy head she realised that had been the time she had left Iain the day before, the last time she had tasted his cum. Where was the idiot, he was meant to have seen her before the meeting. What on Earth would she do if she was asked a question. Just then there was a knock at the door and Iain came in.

"Excuse me, Sir Robert, I need to see Jayne, an urgent matter."

Robert looked up, "yes, of course." Jayne hurriedly left managing to trip over a chair and crash into a table at the end of the room causing everyone to look.

Iain and Jayne went up to the top floor conference room and locked the door. Iain sat Jayne in a chair and pulled out his soft penis. He pushed it towards her mouth. Jayne opened her mouth and sucked him in. Her tongue wriggled around his head and pushed into his pee hole seeking his cum. Iain responded with his prick growing to its full size.

"Mmmm need cum, please hurry and cum, feel my tits if you like." Iain did not really need this extra stimulation. Jayne was so clearly more interested in stimulating him than yesterday but, nonetheless, he ventured a hand down into her cleavage and cupped one breast feeling the nipple harden under his hand. He came fairly quickly, Jayne trying to drink every drop. She squeezed his shaft hard to see if she could get any more out and licked the last little drop that appeared.

Jayne was panting. "Oh, that's weird. We've got to talk about this. We can't keep coming up here to do this and we've got to do it before I go fuzzy. Look you come round to my place breakfast time tomorrow. We can get this over with away from the office."

Jayne went back to the meeting. As she came in Robert looked up.

"Ah Jayne, all sorted out?" She nodded. "Good, but couldn't Iain just have given you a written message. Was it something that had to be dealt with orally?" Jayne felt herself blushing and said in a rather quiet voice, "Yes it was, Sir Robert." Robert smiled broadly. She sat down and was relieved to see that everyone seemed more interested in the papers before them than their brief exchange. She did not think anyone had seen her redden.

"Bastard," she thought.

Part 2

A team begins to form

Iain arrived at Jayne's flat at 8am on Thursday. She let him in.

"Hello Iain, coffee?" Iain sat in Jayne's kitchen as she prepared the coffee. She told him about Robert's little dig at her yesterday.

"I don't see how we can complain about him. It's too farfetched. The police won't believe us even if I go all woozy and I can't see you dropping your trousers and inviting a WPC to make you hard, Bastard. We've got to work together to beat this."

"We've got a problem next week. I've got to go up to Liverpool on Monday for a two day hearing. I can't get back until Wednesday night."

"I can't take Tuesday and Wednesday off as leave and stay in the house. I've got a major case con. on the Tuesday and..."

"Look I've had an idea. You need my semen right? I need your mouth to get hard. But I won't need to get hard whilst I'm in Liverpool though my balls will feel pretty bad by Wednesday night."

"What happens to them?"

"They feel full and large as if they are great big reservoirs of semen. I know they're not, I can see they're no bigger. It's all in the mind. All of this is in the mind. They do get tender and I don't like them restricted. But it was bearable at the weekend, I expect I can last until Wednesday night but I'll need your help then."

"But how am I going to last?"

"Well how about you storing some of my semen. You could freeze it."

"What a sperm bank in my fridge! This just gets worse and worse. I can't believe this is happening." Jayne paused and thought. " It should work though. Let's try it, good idea." Jayne got up and emptied the ice cube box from the freezer.

"Right this is a little complicated. We need to get you to come in this saucer. I'll scoop some of your cum into these compartments. I'll lick the spoon so I have some now and then I'll pop your cock in my mouth to sort you out for the day. Come on we don't need to do this sitting at the kitchen table. Go into my bedroom, take your clothes off and lie on the bed and I'll come and wank you off. This sounds so stupid."

Iain went into Jayne's bedroom. Her double bed was one of those reproduction iron bedsteads with brass finials. He undressed and lay on the top of her blue striped duvet. Jayne came in and sat on the bed.

"Not erect this time I see. I suppose this is a bit clinical. Perhaps if you pretend I'm a nurse come to take a semen sample. You know white starched uniform, frilly cap, black stockings... just look at you! Ha, men, rising to that corny image. Pathetic." Iain was indeed rising but Jayne's put down reversed the trend.

"Look Jayne, this isn't easy for either of us. You've got to take it as it is. I respond to the right stimuli and that's simply how it is."

"Sorry, Iain you're right. Look, would it help if I took my blouse and bra off? Yes, I see it would. Alright then." Iain watched, his cock twitching higher and higher as Jayne slowly, yes she was playing with him, undid her blouse buttons and let the material fall a little open revealing a white lacy bra. With one hand she started to open the blouse a little more, with the other she began stroking Iain's cock. She let her fingers lightly run up and down the blood engorged ridge along the shaft, stopping to give a light circular rub each time at the join to the head. Iain was enjoying this. Jayne stopped her rubbing and slipped her blouse off. She took his foreskin between finger and thumb and began sliding it over and down his cockhead.

"Do you want to take my bra off?" Iain reached behind Jayne and undid the clasp, the cups fell a little way from her breasts, he pulled the material away exposing her breasts and nipples.

"Er, Jayne, I think you are going to need your saucer soon." Jayne stopped her rubbing and reached with her spare hand for the saucer and placed it on Iain's stomach.

Right Iain we've got to get you to come in this saucer so don't overshoot. Jayne raised it a little up and off Iain's stomach and resumed her stroking. Her hand movement made her breasts sway a little, this was enough to send Iain over and he spurted onto the saucer. Jayne continued her stroke.

"That's it, come on a little more, push it out." The pulsing slowed and stopped. Jayne let Iain's prick drop down against his stomach.

"Not bad, that should do it." Jayne picked up a teaspoon and began trying to ladle the semen into the ice cube compartments. She was not sure how much she would need but managed to get a reasonable amount in three compartments. With a face she turned to Iain and licked the spoon. Iain was still lying there watching her, his penis now flaccid and resting on his stomach with its end in a small pool of cum. "Oh yes I'd forgotten. I've got to suck it. This is all so, well weird. Do I really have to? Yes, I suppose I do." Jayne bent forward and with her lips lifted Iain's cock off his stomach and slipped it into her mouth. She swished her tongue around it a bit and let it drop out.

"Do you think that's enough?"

"Well we won't know for a little while because I can't get hard again straight after coming normally anyway. If it's not enough I expect we can find a bit of time this afternoon. Otherwise shall I pop round again tomorrow?"

"Yes it's better than the office."

Their arrival together, and moreover that they were talking together, surprised the receptionist at the offices of Pullen Wagstaff. She commented later in the day on this to her friend, Alice, Robert's secretary who relayed the information to Robert. He rubbed his hands commenting to Alice that this was "most encouraging, perhaps relations were thawing."

Iain arrived at Jayne's flat at 8am again on Friday.

"Right, same again as yesterday," said Jayne, " I'll stock up a bit more on the frozen stuff ready for next week. You go into the bedroom."

Iain stripped off, Jayne came in with the saucer and sat on the bed with hand to her blouse.

"Jayne, there's a bit of a problem. I've just been with Fiona and.."

"You didn't, not this morning, how could you?"

"Well we did it last night and when I woke up this morning she was already sucking me and well, one thing lead to another."

Jayne sniffed. "I can smell Fiona, Bloody hell, Iain, you haven't even showered. Selfish bastard." Jayne looked at the clock. "I'll be stupid in ten minutes. Well I'm going to have one of my ice cubes and you can have sore balls all day and tomorrow. I'll see you Sunday evening when I'll collect my supply for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Now get out!"

Iain went. He did not have a very comfortable day. Saturday was worse. Fiona was not impressed with his lack of performance. He got really cross with Jayne and he and Fiona ended up having a row. She went home

Sunday morning came. He was woken by the phone, it was Jayne.

"Er, hallo Iain, I, no Mum came round yesterday and she does fuss around and she cleaned out my fridge, she cleaned and refilled my ice cube thingy and your cum was lost so I've gone all fuzzy and I feel stupid and awful and could you come round and cum please?"

Iain was not feeling very charitable towards Jayne but he was also feeling very uncomfortable. "I'll be round."

Jayne opened the door and even in her fuddled state was a bit surprised to find Iain with his kilt on.

"Watcha got that on for?" she slurred, as he came into the flat.

"Keeps my balls free, like all good Scotsmen I've got nothing on under ma' kilt. As I've said, they hurt after a day without you emptying them."

Jayne's hand reached straight under the kilt and felt Iain's cock. Dropping to her knees she put her head under his kilt and disappeared up into it. Iain stood there, legs apart, with a warm wet mouth sucking on his cock under his kilt. He grew hard and it was not long before he was pumping cum into Jayne's mouth. She did not let him go until he was soft, trying to draw more cum from him. Eventually she sank to the floor, her head appearing from his kilt. Standing she leaned against Iain.

"It gets me when I go fuzzy, I can't think of anything else, I just need your semen. Sorry I was so hard on you on Friday but you were a bit selfish."

"Yes I'm sorry too. It's difficult balancing all these requirements. There's another one coming. We're going to have to do this again today if I'm to give you some supplies for your fridge."

"Yes, I suppose so. Could you please?"

Iain re-appeared at Jayne's flat again that evening at 10pm.

"Right this is a milking session, now you haven't been at Fiona have you? You'd better be all charged up as I need a good output. Gosh this does sound so stupid."

"Yes, I've been celibate since this morning. It's in full working order and ready for inspection." Iain laughed. "Shall I go into the bedroom."

"No its easier here I think. Anyway I have an idea. Strip off and lie on the table." Iain did as he was told. Jayne's enigmatic, "I have an idea," had excited him as she knew it would. He lay on the pine table with his cock rising up and on to his stomach. Jayne opened a cupboard and took out a bottle of olive oil. Unscrewing the top she poured some over Iain's cock and down onto his balls. She then began to rub her fingers all over his cock, she cradled his balls and rubbed the oil all around them. Iain loved this

"How's that then?" said Jayne.

"Very exciting, there will be no problem!" This was not quite true. Jayne found it hard to hold onto his penis as it was so slippery. Her hands were running with the oil and his cock slipped through her fingers no matter how she grasped it. Iain gasped that he was about to come, Jayne reached for the saucer but with her oily hands she could not hold it, letting go of Iain she grabbed for it but it flew away from her and crashed to the floor. Jayne turned back to Iain to see his unattended cock spurting semen firstly onto his chest and as the strength of the ejaculation lessened the further spurts dropping onto his stomach.

"Blast, damn it," said Jayne, "my fault, stupid idea all that oil. Well right idea: wrong execution." She began ladling Iain's semen off his chest and stomach with her teaspoon and into her ice cube tray. She had enough for two which would do for the two days of Iain's absence. Finishing she turned her attention to the wilting penis.

"Funny watching it shrinking away, so small compared to how it was moments ago." She bent and took the soft cock into her mouth licking around the head to get the necessary cum and ensure Iain would be comfortable the next day.

They had coffee and discussed the situation.

"Look we've got to tackle Robert."

"But what if he just denies everything. Have you had any luck finding that Brightly bloke?"

"No, none at all."

Iain's visit to Liverpool went well. Apart from increasing discomfort in his trousers, he was feeling very pleased with the visit as he caught the return train. His return journey on Wednesday night, however, was not good. The train was delayed three hours and it was not until 10am that he reached London. He warned Jayne by 'phone that he would be late and it was not until 10.45 that he reached her flat.

Jayne had had a good three days, with her semen supplies she was not troubled by having to see Iain and was able to work non-stop on her various cases. Wednesday night found her without supplies and needing Ian there by about 10am so as not to go fuzzy. His phone call dismayed her. She knew she would be stupid when he arrived and she hated that.

The doorbell went and Jayne let Iain in. He walked in with evident discomfort.

"Sorry I'm late, blasted trains. How are you?"

"Are you late? I can't remember. I don't feel right. I..."

"Right you need your fix, I'll shower first as I'm all hot and sticky after that train journey. May I use your shower?" Jayne took him into the bathroom and sat as he stripped off. She watched first his coat and tie, and then his trousers, socks and shorts drop to the floor. She was waiting to see his cock and could not take her eyes off it when it appeared. It swung beneath his pubic hair, balls hanging down. Instinctively she removed her own clothing and as Iain got into the shower cubicle he felt Jayne right behind him. It was she who picked up the bottle of shower gel and washed him all over, her hands all soapy roamed over his chest, his back and then down to his bottom. He felt her fingers rubbing and soaping his anus. Then she was soaping his penis and balls.