Teapot Returns Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seemed to enjoy it," I said

"Yeah," she said with a sad smile.

It seemed, based on subsequent conversation, that Annie had thought of herself as a "proudly asexual" geek genius. Seeing Karen naked in a sexual context had awakened her long dormant libido. So, she was dealing first with the idea of her having a sexuality and secondly, her strong attraction to Karen. She had found drawn to Karen before but dismissed her feelings as being warm, sisterly ones, albeit strong ones, of friendship.

"Just a second," Annie said after a few minutes of talking.

When she came back, she was wearing a white, latex glove on her right hand and carrying a tube of KY in left. Annie sat down on the bed at my hip.

"I was told not to let you go soft for very long while they're gone," she lubed the glove, grabbed my cock and began slowly stroking it. As much denial as I had experienced, it didn't take me long to get hard.

Once I was erect. Annie sat back at stared at it like it was a pot she had just made in ceramics class.

"That was more fun, then I thought it would be, but I still like girls more, I think."

I had been breathing as hard as Annie. She had brought me to an edge, and I caught my breath and asked, "Why's that?"

Annie said, "I don't know. I guess I'm wired that way. They're less violent, just as smart and have more empathy. I guess I admire my own sex ... gender ... more than men." She paused then laughed quietly. "Plus, I just think they're hotter."

I smiled and said, "I know some women you need to meet."

Again, my cock had softened back to a semi.

Annie sighed and resumed stroking me, stopping again short of orgasm. I groaned when she took her hand away.

Breathily, I asked, "Have you ever been with a guy?"

"You mean have sex?" Annie asked. Trevor nodded. "No, I lost my hymen to a balance beam accident in gymnastics when I was 12 though." She laughed. Trevor smiled.

Annie left to use the bathroom and when she returned, Trevor was only partly tumescent.

"I thought you were a horny guy, Trevor," she complained. I protested.

"I'm tired of this. They didn't say how I had to keep you hard."

Five minutes later she returned with some nylon cord and a new glove and lube. Again, Annie sat on the bed.

Again, she began stroking my now sizeable tube steak. Within a minute or two, I was as hard as blue steel and she quickly tied the nylon cord around his cock, pulling it tight.

I gasped, "Are you sure you're supposed to do that?"

Annie simply said, "No" while never stoping her work. Soon, my cock and balls were tied as if in a tourniquet. No blood was rushing out from my penis this time. I saw the nylon cord was artfully circling the top and bottom of his shaft and around each ball and then out in a long loose cord.

I groaned. The last time I had experienced any CBT was with Mistress J. I had forgotten how much I missed it. It doesn't just heighten sensation in your wedding tackle; it puts all of you on edge. Cock bondage makes you feel owned and vulnerable. That was certainly me at that moment.

"There, that looks good," she said while standing up and taking a close up photo of his bound cock. Annie used her smart phone then texted the image to Kim and Karen. Both of whom were thrilled.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"Girl Scouts," she announced with a laugh. "Although, it was so I could get a nautical badge. I learned some knots."

Annie left the room and I was left in torturous tumescence for another the better part of an hour. I somehow managed to catnap, even though his cock and balls stayed full and purple while I did. My thoughts drifted and I imagined I was the property of all these women, bound to the house, a true hus-band.

The sounds of Kim and Karen returning from their trip roused from my half slumber.

"There he is. Right where we put him, and look at that," Kim said, admiring Annie's craftsmanship. "I didn't know you could do something like that. You're going to have to teach us. Right, Karen?"

"Oh, yeah," she affirmed with enthusiasm as she too got a look.

"Come on, Annie. Help us get set up. Karen and I have something in store for the both of you."

I caught a glimpse of Annie's excitement as she followed them into the living room. I could hear rustling, occasional laughter along with the shifting of furniture and other noises of preparation. I tried to guess what they were planning. My cock remained hard as a stone the entire time.

Eventually, all three women returned to the bedroom and untied his arms and legs. Trevor rubbed his arms and legs, at first where the ropes had abraded his skin, then their entirety. Kim smiled at him.

"I think you're going to love this," she said.

When I entered the living room, I saw that furniture had been shoved to the sides and the center was taken over by a dark, black tarp. Underneath it, blankets had been layered to make an improvised mat or padding. Two opposite corners of the tarp were anchored by large bottles of body oil. Next to each bottle were identical strap-on harnesses and in each harness were identical dildos. Like boxers instead of lovers, Kim and Karen went to their respective corners, picked up their respective strap-ons and began stepping into them and tightening them into place.

"Annie, Karen and I got into a bit of an argument while we were out ..."

Karen interrupted, "More of a discussion really."

"Yeah," Kim smiled at Karen. "You're right. Anyway, we ended up betting whether you or Trevor here would come first and who might be better able to make one of you come, me or her. I agreed that I had a bit of head start on Trevor, what with all the teasing of him and your edging, so it seems only fair for her to start with you. Trevor here doesn't have a choice really. He's my bitch. Annie, you're still ... well, we want to give you more of a real choice. If this is scary or something or you don't want ..."

"No, I ... I want this, Karen. And I want you both here to make it happen." Everyone was silent as Annie walked to Karen. "I want you to be the first person to fuck me. Please take my virginity, Karen."

Tears were in her eyes and in the eyes of Kim and Karen. Karen reached down, took Annie's face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"Are you sure you don't want something more ... I don't know ... private and gentle?"

Annie said, "No, I can't explain it, but it feels right. I want to be yours, and I want people to see it."

Karen kissed her again, then pushed her to her knees in front of the girlcock. Her smile turned from benevolent to what can only be described at playfully malevolent.

"Lick that dildo then, Annie," Karen commanded. "Really give it a tongue bath."

Slowly, but with a weird sort of reverence, Annie gave its length long, wet licks. Karen only broke her concentration for a second as she reached for her smart phone and aimed it down at Annie.

"Look up at me you little slut. We need to record this," Karen ordered.

Annie complied, tears filled the corners of her eyes, but the tears were the product of the intensity of the moment for her, not real fear or hurt. When Karen next ordered her to "blow me," Annie obeyed and began swallowing the strap-on.

Meanwhile, I and Kim watched. Kim reached under the harness and lightly fingered herself. I kept my hands to my sides but my erection was at its hardest and purplest.

After a few minutes of Karen verbally humiliating Annie, calling her a "slut" and "a whore," among other things, she pulled the girlcock from her mouth and pushed her down onto all fours. Next, Karen began lubing the dildo up.

"Yeah, girlie, I am going to fuck you good and take that cherry. You're going to lose it to a girlcock, slut. I'm going to make you moan and beg for it. You're going to want it all the time after this. You're going to be my little bitch when I get done with you today," Karen said as she knelt behind Annie to take her doggie style. Her fingers danced over Annie's cunt lips, checking her.

"Yeah, good and wet for my dick," Karen laughed.

Ever so carefully, she began easy the strap-on into Annie, and Annie moaned a long, "Yeeessss," in response.

Kim and Trevor watched as the shaft sunk into Annie, stretching her tight little quim. Annie's eyes rolled back in her head until the pupils almost disappeared. After a minute or two, Karen quit holding the dildo at maximum depth and began slowly withdrawing and thrusting forward. Annie was breathing hard. Occasionally, little moans and whimpers escaped her throat.

Karen maintained a stream of words variously encouraging and dominant: "Yeah, you're doing real well, Annie, you love it" and "Such an eager cunt, I may whore you out and make some money." Her verbal abuse seemed to only push Annie to new heights.

The sight re-ignited Kim's libido. Grabbing me by the wrist she pulled me to a place just a few feet directly in front of Annie. Kim pushed down on the top of my head. She simply said, "Down, doggie" and I knew to assume a position on all fours. Kim placed herself behind me on her knees and with a latex glove on began lubing and playing with my asshole. Kim told me to pull my knees forward, arch my back like a "horny bitch" and put my face to the ground.

Annie continued to enjoy her fucking but the image before her of me being 'forced' into an equally submissive role caused her to push back against the dildo as Karen pushed forward. Karen also increased the length of her thrusts, pulling out to just the head and back again. Annie's moans increased in volume and intensity.

"Ah, you're still good and stretched. I think I am going to dive right in. See if you can hold off as long as you can, boi," Kim said. "You'll be licking it up regardless though."

I also moaned in response. Kim was a natural dominant, and I was loving it.

"Can you believe how horny and LOUD these little whores are, Karen?" Kim asked.

"No, and this little cunt hasn't even had a cock before."

Annie moaned again at the sensations and at the humiliation of Karen's words. Having three more people witness her first fucking made it all the hotter. Seeing what was happening to me right in front of her reflected it all back to her, despite my gender. She and I were united in submission.

Kim was rubbing the head of her girlcock up and down his crack and teasing my asshole with it.

"Say it, Trevor. Beg me for it."

"Please fuck me, Mistress Kim," I said. I wanted it. I wanted what Annie was getting. I wanted a powerful woman like Kim to use me, to use my ass for her pleasure.

Annie watched my face intently as Kim slowly drove her strap-on into my ass. She saw my eyes roll back in release, and I moaned. She saw the earnestness, pleasure and triumph on Kim's face as the strap-on's base entered her submissive boi. She saw Kim smack my ass, spanking my flanks as she would a horse she rode as she slowly pulled back and began thrusting in again.

As Kim slowly picked up pace with each thrust, Karen slowed to match. The bet was forgotten. Both were more intent on building this quartet of sex to a crescendo. Annie felt Karen reach around to maul her tits with her fingers and she shuddered. She also appeared at first to be frustrated by the change in rhythm and her inability to cum. Was Karen teasing her or was it her? I saw her tense and quiver more than once and even have moments that got her close to the Big O but not climax.

Kim's thrusts were fast now and my moans were becoming more strangled with lust. The action also was pushing me closer and closer to Annie. Both of us looked at each other with glassy, amorous eyes. The room was redolent with the smells of sex, which only seemed to drive everyone to new heights of passion.

In the reflection of a nearby mirror, Kim and Karen seemed to form the straight legs of a misshapen letter 'H.' Annie and I were the separated cross mark in the middle. A witness might have wondered if the 'H' stood for Heaven or for Hell, but did it matter, really? The infernal and the ethereal were coming together. My face moved closer and closer to Annie's as Kim scooted him ever nearer with her thrusts. Finally, I looked up at Annie and kissed her.

Annie didn't mind. She was only dimly aware of the contact, even though her tongue snaked into my mouth as the kiss deepened. We were sharing the same experience of being fucked and with the same intensity and passion. What I was most aware of was the sudden electric charge of ecstasy that seemed to course through us in that moment.

My seed spilled onto the tarp in copious amounts as Annie's choking moans proclaimed the arrival of her long postponed orgasm. Her legs and rump twitched and juices squirted from her pussy around Karen's dildo. Karen and Kim climaxed too as they witnessed the orgasms of their submissives. The textured pads on the bottom of the base of each dildo bumping just right against their pussies. Together, they trembled and cried out in release.

Karen and Kim both collapsed on the floor, panting. Smells of sweat, semen and sex filled the air as all for us gasped for air to collect ourselves. The only other sounds from us were the occasional whimper or sigh.

Finally, her voice heavy with exhaustion, Kim said, "Trevor, I think you have one more thing to do."

She smiled as she watched me slide over to the puddle of my cum and lick it up.

"Show me," she ordered.

I opened my mouth and she could see my tongue coated with my own semen.

"Swallow," Kim said, and I did.

Kim next commanded me to finish and within a minute the only wetness on the tarp were the thin smears of my spit.

"Good boy," she said.

Within minutes, Karen and Annie were together in bed, cuddling and drifting off into a long nap. Soon after, Kim and I did the same in her bed.

12