Tears For The Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched the side of his stomach, remembering an old pain. "He suddenly had a knife in his other hand, and he was faster than anything. As he fell over he gave me me a good stab in the belly for my trouble. I didn't even feel it at the time. I was busy throwing the wood at his bodyguards and running past them. His men were...sloppy, I guess. They hadn't expected someone to do that, not with them standing right there. That's the only reason I can think of why I got away."

Tibor shrugged. "So I ran away. Or more like I stumbled away. Got patched up and hidden away by a gnome friend of mine. I nearly died of infection but didn't." He could feel the tears welling in his eyes. "It was seven days before my fever broke. And during that time they put Natalia to death. They hung her in public like a criminal and left her body to rot. I didn't even get to see her again."

The dragon's other hand grasped him and drew him close, once more pillowing his head on her chest. Tibor didn't care about decorum any more, and he sobbed like a child into her breast. "I couldn't even say goodbye!" he wailed.

The dragon didn't say anything, but simply crooned what sounded like a lullaby as she stroked his hair. Finally he got himself under control. "Damn it," he croaked. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for," she said softly. He began to draw away, but she hugged him tighter. "No, be at peace."

She whispered something in her language, and Tibor felt an odd lightening in his chest as if a great weight that had been carried a long while was suddenly lifted away. "There's not much else to say," he said after a while. "I heard that there were jobs up north, especially near Arany. It was far enough from Metternich's spies to make it safer. But the mages around here are a pretty tight-knit group. They made sure that I couldn't get any legitimate work. So, I turned to...less legitimate work."

Emsari stroked his head again. "I saw that scar," she said. "That wound would kill most men, especially if infection set in. And yesterday you managed to crawl and walk five hundred yards with a severe concussion. I knew there was something more than greed driving you. I assume you are seeking vengeance."

Tibor opened his mouth, then shook his head. What could such an ancient being know of his paltry quest? "I shouldn't burden you with it. It's just some petty human concern."

The dragon released him from her embrace, and he stood back. She had a grave expression on her face. "There is nothing petty about love," she replied softly. One of her fingers touched in the middle of Tibor's chest, right where Natalia's locket sat beneath his shirt. "I have seen people give up everything for love," she continued. "I have seen fortunes made and lost. I have witnessed kingdoms forged and empires brought down to wrack and ruin. And all for love." She brought her face closer. "When you are ready, I wish you to tell me about her."

__________________________________________________________

Dinner was a more somber affair than breakfast. But towards the end of the meal Tibor felt composed enough to honor Emsari's request. He pulled off Natalia's locket and opened it, revealing two silhouettes facing each other. One of them was obviously of Tibor, and the other showed the profile of a young woman with a defined chin and strong features.

The dragon took the opened locket and regarded it while Tibor spoke. "She was beautiful, of course. I remember the first time I set eyes on her. She was in the library, in the middle of studying. And she had this adorably intense look on her face. Something just told me right then that she was the one."

He laughed. "But even then, it took me five days to work up the courage to talk to her. She gave me the brush-off three times. But there was something teasing in her eyes that gave me hope. I kept coming back. Finally she relented and said that I was a stubborn enough fool to court a stubborn bitch like her. She was beautiful, smart, sarcastic...I think you'd have liked her."

Emsari shut the locket and handed it back to Tibor. "I think so too." She watched as he replaced the locket around his neck. "If I might pry, were you two...intimate?"

Tibor gave a one-shoulder shrug. "Yes, up to a point. We...explored each other. I knew every inch of her body, and she knew every inch of mine. But we both held off on the final consummation." He gave a wry grin. "We were both mages in training, you know? So we had lots of mental discipline. As much as we wanted each other, we both agreed that it would be better to wait until we were wed."

"You took the long view," mused Emsari.

"Yes. After all, we would have an entire life together. All the time in the world..." He trailed off. "I haven't...been with anyone else, after her. It would feel like the final betrayal."

The tip of Emsari's tail stroked along his leg. "I see. It may sound odd, but I'm glad to hear that."

He looked up in surprise. "Really?"

The dragon grinned at him. "You seemed determined to avoid my advances. At first I thought you were afraid of me due to my, er, treatment of Vilmos. But then it seemed to be due to something else. I was worried that I was losing my ability to seduce you mortals." She stretched a little in a way that emphasized her chest.

Tibor laughed. "Emsari, believe me when I say you are very attractive and seductive. I just...I can't."

"I know, dear. You wish to honor the memory of your beloved. But do you honestly think she would want you to remain lonely for the rest of your life?" Her tail wrapped gently around his leg.

Tibor looked down. "I...no, she wouldn't."

"I don't wish to replace her in your heart," continued the dragon. "There is a fire in you that intrigues me. I wish you to stay here, so that I may partake of that fire and give you pleasure at the same time." Her tail squeezed his calf, then released him. "But you should sleep on it. Tomorrow you will decide. Believe me when I say that I will not take offense if you decline my offer."

__________________________________________________________

He slept clothed that night while the dragon curled around him like she was guarding her young. It was a restful and dreamless sleep, and he woke refreshed. Tibor suspected that some draconic mind-magic was at work here. He lay on his side and felt the dragon's slow and steady heartbeat next to his head. That powerful beat sounded like a deep bass drum in his ears.

What would Natalia want? She would want him to be happy, for sure. And perhaps there was something to the notion that the best revenge was living well. He could stay here, protected from any possible discovery by Metternich's minions. From yesterday's inventory of her library, he knew that there was knowledge here to keep him occupied for a long time. It would be a good life.

But he had sworn an oath. He'd seen the rotting remains of his beloved swinging in the city's central square. On the spot he had sworn a terrible oath that King Bognar's days were numbered. Metternich was a lackey, a mere dog acting on his master's commands. The orders had come from the king, and therefore the king would pay. No one else would suffer as he and Natalia had.

Maybe it didn't have to be an either-or proposition. He could learn enough here to make his oath a reality. And perhaps Emsari would be agreeable to teaching him. She seemed sympathetic enough. To be honest, the dragon intrigued him. Physically, she was a strange mix of the human and inhuman. She oozed a confident sexuality that made him wonder what it would be like to couple with her. And yet she had an inhuman side to her personality that thought nothing of raping a man as punishment. He was certain that side of her would never be turned on him, but it still gave him pause.

Tibor pressed his head against her breast and reveled in its softness. He felt the last vestiges of his resolve crumble in the feel of her soft scales against his cheek. Natalia had been his first love. But if it allowed him to keep his oath of vengeance, then perhaps taking comfort in the dragon's embrace wouldn't be a betrayal.

The dragon's arms tightened around him slightly, and he knew that she was awake. There was a long moment while he felt her bass-drum heart beat faster. He realized with some amazement that she was nervous. The very thought of it seemed absurd, but he knew there were layers to this dragon that he had barely glimpsed. And her nervousness was the last item that made his decision for him. This wasn't going to be some purely physical transaction on her part; she genuinely cared if he stayed or left.

He kissed her skin above one of her breasts. "Emsari, you don't even have to ask. I will stay as long as you will have me."

She chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that. It would be a blow to my draconic pride to beg." Her tone was arch, and he was reminded of Natalia. Yes, she would have gotten on well with this beast.

"First, let's make sure you're still healthy," continued the dragon. They both sat up and faced each other. Tibor felt his own heart rate increase. What had he let himself in for?

After another round of inspections, Emsari's face widened in a draconic grin. "You're still healthy. There's definitely no brain damage." She took hold of his shoulders and stared deep into his eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

He nodded. The dragon's breathing grew deeper, and her pupils began to dilate. "Good," she said in a low voice. "Now take your clothes off, and quickly."

Tibor wasn't thinking straight, and wasted time in shrugging out of his shirt first. He was in the middle of unlacing his breeches when the dragon gave an impatient growl. She reached out with clawed hands and tore his pants right off of him. His loincloth followed with the same sudden speed. He lay back on his elbows with his legs splayed in front of the dragon. Her head dropped towards his groin and she stared at his manhood as if entranced. Her mouth was open as she panted, and there was a bit of drool dangling from her bottom lip.

The knowledge that he was completely at the mercy of this large creature, combined with her obvious lust for him, made Tibor's excitement rise along with his cock. Emsari's hands gripped his legs underneath his thighs and pushed them up and apart. He was completely open and exposed to that fanged mouth. Her tongue slithered forth and Tibor's heart beat faster as it approached him. He was already semi-erect, and as the pointed and dripping tip of the dragon's tongue made contact with his balls he sprang to full, almost painful attention.

Emsari gave his scrotum a playful lick while he shuddered at the sensation. "I'm glad to see your heart is in it, my little bauble. Just lie back and let me pleasure you. Don't hold back. Give me everything."

Her tongue returned to his groin, tracing from the cleft of his buttocks up along his sack to the tip of his rigid member. That talented organ then teased his glans, circling around it as Tibor threw his head back and gripped the cushions beneath him. Her tongue then moved to the ultra-sensitive skin on the underside of his prick, just below its flared head. It moved up and down in a maddeningly slow dance while he moaned. He tried instinctively to move himself and speed up the sensation, but her hands held him fast.

After an endless time of slow teasing licks up and down his shaft, the dragon finally relented and returned her tongue the head of his cock. She held his gaze with her ruby-red eyes while she slowly wrapped him up and swallowed his length into her muzzle. He didn't feel even the slightest graze from her fangs as she did so. Her snout poked into the thatch of pubic hair as she began to gently nurse on his cock like a cub seeking milk.

Tibor cried aloud as her hands released his legs and moved up to grip his ass. Her claws dug slightly into his flesh as she kneaded his buttocks. The combined sensation made him moan. "Oh, Goddess...Emsari...I can't...hold on."

In response her suckling increased in force and tempo. Her hands pulled on his ass, almost as if she was trying to force all of his center into her hungry, wanton mouth. He felt her long tongue slither along his prick and out of her mouth. She licked his balls again, and that was enough. Tibor yelled Emsari's name as he exploded into her mouth. Streams of ropy emission spurted from his twitching prick, only to be greedily swallowed by her bottomless throat. This was like no other orgasm he'd ever experienced; it seemed to keep going even after he stopped spurting. It was like he was pouring his own essence into her. Just as he began to feel a faint fear that it was going on for too long, his climax faded.

The dragon gave his shrinking prick a final suckle, then she released him and lapped all along his groin. He felt her give his balls a scaly kiss before she moved up and placed her hands on either side of him. Emsari loomed over his prone form and smiled, spreading her wings as if to shelter him. Her crest was flared in arousal.

"So how was that?" she asked.

Tibor could only mumble semi-coherently. "Amazing. You are so beautiful." And she was. Her green-golden skin seemed to sparkle in the light of her bedchamber. Her eyes glittered with lust and happiness as she gazed down on him. He reached up and stroked the side of one of her slim breasts, and Emsari shuddered in response.

"If I'm beautiful," she said in a throaty voice, "then worship me." She lowered herself onto him, holding herself up just enough to avoid crushing him.

Tibor's mouth latched onto one large nipple as it drew close enough. She gave another shudder. "Gooood," she moaned. He took pleasure in the encouragement and used one hand to rub her other nipple while he suckled on the first. Her shudders became more frequent as he alternated his oral attentions on first one nipple then the other. His hands stroked and kneaded her breasts, and he could feel her hard pectorals beneath the soft flesh.

Then he abruptly dropped her nipple out of his mouth and began wriggling around beneath her. She gave a little puzzled grumble as he turned himself around. "What are you doing, Tiborrrrrroooooohhhhh...."

He smiled smugly as his hands roved between her legs. Her hips were wider and she was more 'armor-plated' than a human female. But as he gently stroked the scales that hid her flower they opened beneath his pressure. He saw the pale pink of her folds, already glistening with her arousal. He stuck his face into her core and breathed in her earthy, exotic scent. It made his head swim, and he just had to have a taste.

Emsari moaned as he began to lick. Her juice had a tangy flavor to it that was addictive. Tibor's fingers were busy exploring the rest of her opening, and sure enough at the very top of it he found a proud nub of flesh as big around as his pinky. Tibor moved up and latched his mouth onto her engorged clit as Emsari roared in surprise. The knowledge that he was giving her such pleasure made him redouble his attentions. He thrust a finger into her channel and felt her internal walls grip his digit in a silken embrace. He gently probed into her while he continued to suck her button, then added another finger and began pumping them into her flesh. He felt a little rougher patch along the top of her channel, and made sure to rub against that every time he withdrew.

"Oh, Goddess, where did you learn..." Emsari's voice sounded like she had completely lost her mind. Her hands gripped his ankles, squeezing almost painfully tight as her breath became short. Tibor didn't relent and kept up his stimulation of her clit and pussy until suddenly her core clamped down on his fingers and she let out a scream that seemed to shake the mountain. As her breathing slowed, Tibor gently withdrew his fingers and gave her clit a soft kiss.

"So how was that?" he asked.

He gave a yelp as she yanked him out from beneath her, then spun him around and planted him back against the cushions.

She stared at him and panted. "If I'd known you could do that with your mouth, I would have never let you go," she said finally. She nuzzled the top of her head into his chest. "I would have hunted you down wherever you went, my little thief."

"I'm not a thief," he said softly as he stroked along the base of her crest. The dragon gave a shudder. "Oh ho, what's this?" he said teasingly. "Another sensitive area?" He applied a hand to each side of her crest and rubbed gently, taking pleasure in both the alien feel of her scales as well as in her repeated quivers and moans.

Suddenly she tossed her head like an annoyed horse and threw him back. Her eyes were almost fully black now, with just the barest hint of red around them. "You should be careful," she growled lustfully. "Tell me. Can you finish what you start?"

The dragon gripped his shoulders and shoved him down beneath her, then grabbed his wrists and held them out to the sides. For one brief moment Tibor panicked, remembering her treatment of Vilmos. But then there was a light touch on his newly-erect member, and he looked down. Her tail wound around his prick as Emsari positioned her hips. Her dripping entrance was right above his cock, and she lowered herself slowly while using her tail to align his prick with her channel.

They both moaned as his cockhead slipped into her pussy. Her tail released him as she drove herself with irresistible force onto him, taking him to the hilt in one swift motion. There was a pause as he felt her soft internal muscles squeeze and massage his member. Then she began to move.

Tibor's view was filled with her breasts while she bounced on him. He was held fast, and he couldn't even move enough to get a nipple into his mouth. He could feel the limitless strength in her hands and thighs, and knew that the dragon was being very careful not to hurt him even in the middle of her lustful ravishing. Her grip on his wrists tightened as she rode him. Her pants turned into grunts, and the room was filled with the wet sounds of slick flesh rubbing against flesh.

He felt another climax approaching again and called on his mental discipline to keep himself from blowing too soon. He wanted Emsari to get pleasure out of this as well. Her channel moved on him like a tight and silken glove, and it slowly increased in speed. He felt the nub of her clit bump into his pubic bone every time she thrust down on him.

Somehow she sensed his holding back. "Just give it to me, please," she moaned. "Just give me your loooove...."

Tibor began to buck his hips up, keeping the same time as her downward thrusts. Emsari actually squealed, and they both slammed together with increasing speed, somehow knowing to keep the same tempo.

Then she pushed him down into the cushions as her pussy clamped tight around him. He began another amazingly long climax, this time spurting deep into her core. As he did so, Emsari reared her upper body back and roared triumphantly into the air. Her wings flared out to either side as her whole body shook above him. He felt her milk the last few dregs of seed out of him and then she flopped to one side, pulling him over with her. She held him tight to her chest and he felt her legs lock around his hips, keeping him inside her as he also shook with his own ebbing orgasm. Her top wing spread out over them both and made him feel as if he was in a little protected cocoon.

She nuzzled the top of his head. "Not bad for a first timer," she said. "And where did you learn that trick with your mouth and fingers?"

Tibor kissed her long neck. He felt drained, as if he'd run a long distance. She had definitely taken more out of him that just his spunk. "I told you. Natalia and I explored each other. We did everything except...well, what you and I just did."

Her head dropped lower and she rubbed her cheek against his. "Well, I'm honored to be your first."

1...345678