Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

"Fuck Chloe, how did you get that?" asked Jack, as I dropped into the water holding my head in surprise!

"Easy Jack, his thighs are far more toned that yours!!" the little minx said in response.

"Ok, score's two-one to the guys" I said, as I moved back to the other side of the spa with Jack.

This time we decied to test Dee, and jack moved in close to her face, without quite making contact. Bending forward at the waist, he gripped his butt cheeks and eased them apart, exposing his musky butt. Then, trying very hard not to laugh, he eased backwards onto Dee's nose!! Dee flinched a little at first, but then oh so coolly stuck out her tongue and snaked it all the way up and down my best mate's ass crack. Damn that was wicked. Hot, but wicked!

"Geez you two, can't you make it any harder than that?" she asked sarcastically. "That was Jack's ass if ever I smelt it! And.......I believe the scores are level with one to go! she said in that sexy as hell smartass tone I know so well.

Jack and I had to make plans, and we came up with a beauty. This time I faced Chloe head on, as Dee removed her blindfold and watched the action. I looked over to her and she was leaning back on the edge of the spa, her 34c globes exposed and glistening with the water on them in the dim light. She looked stunning, and I was proud as punch of my gorgeous 40 year old wife as she sat their enjoying the fun.I took hold of my cock and lifted it up, the semi-hard shaft pointing upwards as I got into position. I then pushed my balls towards Chloes ear and rubbed them all over her lobes on the left hand side of her head. Quick as a flash she snapped her head around and managed to lap at my balls with her tongue. I enjoyed the sensation, and so stayed still long enough to let her get a few quick licks at my scrotum before moving away again.

I moved back next to Jack and then said, "See if you can get THAT one smartass".

Chloe hesitated for a moment, then sexily licked her lips and caressed her own boobs, relishing in the exhibitonist nature of the situation.

"Well fellas, you best get those tongues of yours ready, cos the two of you owe us ten minutes of oral pleasure I believe. Steve, that was definitely your hairless balls that just brushed my ear right??"

Jack and I looked at each other astonished.

"But......how.......how the hell did you know that hun? a stunned Jack asked his foxy wife.

"Well, I knew you hadn't shaved your nuts in ages, and when my tongue made contact with the balls near my ear, I certainly didn't feel any hair, so I figured it must have been Steve!"

She was right, and they had us. Laughing together, the girls lay their bodies back against the walls of the spa, their delectable pussies both hovering just above the surface of the water. Dee's was totally hairless except for the tuft above her clit, and Chloe's totally smooth smoo did nothing to hide the bulging clitoris that was obviously aroused by the situation unfolding in the hot waters of the spa.

"Ok boys, pay your bets" said Chloe, suprising me a little by taking control of the situation.

Jack and I glanced at each other before swapping sides and moving in between the legs of our mates wife. This was getting interesting I thought as I took Chloe by the legs and began licking my way towards her pussy. I looked over at Dee and her eyes were closed as she felt the first touch of her best friend's husband's tongue upon her bare cunt. Dee adores being licked, and I knew the erotic nature of what was happening would intensify her orgasm and probably speed it up a little too!

I reached forward with my hands and gently parted Chloe's lips, exposing her now really swollen clitoris. Her bud was slightly smaller than Dee's, but I knew that she liked it to be licked and bitten in combination, as Jack had told me how he had driven her to orgasm that way many times in the past. I commenced a routine of tease, tickle amd just a little bit of torture, eliciting a long gutteral moan from Chloe as my tongue first hit home, then a small shriek as I bit down on her bud the first time. She was soon moaning audibly as i continued to perform my oral duties and paying my bet!

Meanwhile Dee had Jack firmly by the hair and didn't look as though she planned on letting him go anytime soon. Jack was what I call a "lapper" and he was really trying hard to make Dee cum in record time. I giggled a little as i watched his head thrashing back and forth between my wife's legs as she held him firm. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, and her nipples were really, really hard, indicating her arousal was almost at it's peak. I expected to see her climax any minute as Chloe suddenyl started to buck and writhe underneath my tongue. Her actions snapped me back to the task at hand and I managed to bring her off with about a minute's more licking and biting of her now fully erect clit. She came and started to thrash in the water, her splashing sending Dee into her own wild climax. The best moment was when, whilst both being licked and climaxing on the tongue of their best friends' husnabd, both women reached over and pinched and played with the others' nipples.

Man that was hot!!

Jack and I relaxed back into the water, our debt paid for the moment.

"Wow" said Dee. "That was great Jack - you can lose a bet to me anytime tiger!"

Just as she flicked her hair back over her head, Chloe reached over and kissed her soft on the lips. I moaned and reached for my own hardening cock as the two spunks locked lips and tongue kissed openly in front of jack and I. It was awesome to watch my wife and her best friend pash each other in the post orgasmic bliss they were sharing. Jack stood up, unable to wait any longer, his erection spearing the night air as he rose above the water.

"It's my turn" he said, and moved in towards Dee.

I took this as a cue and joined him, my own penis aiming directly at his cute wife's hot mouth. Chloe rolled forward in the water onto her knees and took my cock in her hungry mouth. Dee too moved forward and engulfed Jack in one go.

"Ok girls, see how fast you can make us cum. Winner gets a double fuck ok??"

Without stopping both girls nodded and moaned in approval. Chloe went berserk on my cock, obviously keen to be impaled by Jack and I. Before three minutes had passed though, I looked over at Jack and noticed that he was intensely grimacing. I glanced at Dee and saw that her nose was firmly embedded in his pubic hair, his cock deeply buried in my hot wife's cocksucking mouth and throat. Without warning he threw his head back and gripped Dee by the hair, his balls contracting in that tell-tale sign that a man is cumming. Dee gulped and swallowed at leat two full mouthfulls, and I started to shoot my own load deep into Chloe's mouth just as he finished pumping into Dee's throat. I looked down at Chloe and the little fox never missed a beat. She eyeballed me the whole time I dumped spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her hungry throat. Damn it was good.

However good it was, Chloe had lost the second bet of the evening, and so she moved back a little and then hopped out of the water.

"I'll get us some drinks while you three get started" she said, and wiggled her wet ass and legs off towards the kitchen. In the spa the action heated up again, as Jack and I, now partially soft from the wonderful blowjobs we'd just received from each others' wife, moved in on Dee. She moaned and took each shaft in her hand as we started to kiss and suck her nipples. Dee's boobs are the trigger point for her, and she loves them being treated quite rough during times of high arousal. This was certainly one of those times, and as Chloe returned with a tray of drinks, she smiled seeing Jack and I both biting hard on Dee's nipples as she stroked our cocks under the water.

Chloe sat on the edge of the spa, her own fingers probing her clit and pushing inside her pussy as the two of us worked Dee over. I moved my hand down to find her pussy, and met Jack's hand already insde her, his fingers deep inside probing and finger fucking her. I joined him, and we both fingered Dee as we bit her nipples. Her hands were now gripping us both by the hair as we finger fucked her together. I snaked a finger back further, and found the entrance to her asshole. Gently I pushed it inside, and pumped it in and out a few times. She was in heaven now, two fingers in her pussy, one in her tight ass and two mouths sucking and chewing her tits. Slowly...without dislodging any of the fingers, Dee moved onto her hands and knees in the middle of the spa, her ass just sticking out above the level of the water. It was an impressive sight. Her was my 40 year old wife, her amazingly tight ass stuck in the air with my index finger pumping in and out of her tight hole, whilst my other index finger was buried in her pussy as my best mate's three fingers also fucked her. Chloe was still watching from the edge, and so I removed my finger from Dee's pussy and reached over to rub Chloe's thigh as she fingered her own clit.

I noticed that Jack was getting hard again, mainly thanks to the combination of Dee 's hand on his cock and his own fingers fucking her pussy. My organ too was starting to swell again, and Chloe moved so that her foot could reach down and rub my shaft. Dee was ready for more, and so she pushed jack bak against the edge of the spa, before turning away from me and straddling Jack. She reached down and I knew she was guiding my best friend's cock inside her pussy. Yes, she was fucking Jack.

Jack lay back and held Dee by the hips as he slow fucking motion began to create waves in the spa. She is an awesome sight when fucking, and seeing her from behind, I loved the way her back muscles tensed every time she thrust downwards on Jack's erect penis buried deep inside her. The two of them made a lovely vision, and I stood to offer Dee my cock to suck. Eagerly she took me in her mouth, and she was now being filled at both ends, my cock in her mouth, her fist around my shaft, and my mate Jack's cock pumping her pussy at the same time.

Chloe had obviously seen enough, and must have wanted in on the action, because she climbed off the edge and positioned herself over my erection, before dropping down and completely lodging my cock inside her. She looked acorss and tongue-kissed her husband, as she fucked herself on my dick. It was a wonderful situation, we were all fucking each other and feeling great. Soon though, Chloe wanted more. She turned to face away from me, stood from the water, and then slowly, carefully pushed a wet finger inside her ass and pumped up and down a few times right in front of my face. I watched in awe as she withdrew, licked and slurped spit all over her finger, before returning it to her asshole and then pushing another finger inside, gradually loosening up her bowels for what I hoped would be my cock!

As she made the opening relax and widen, she slowly lowered herself down until the head of my cock was at her back door. I reached forward and gripped her by the hips, guding her slowly down until the head of my cock popped inside her anus. There is truly no sensational like that of the moment your cock head pokes inside a tight woman's ass as far as I am concerned. It amazes me always the way the whole shincter relaxes and engulfs the shaft once the bulbous head has penetrated the outer opening. Anyway, once she had relaxed a little and got comfortable with me fucking her ass, my best friend's wife Chloe went made fucking me with her butt. She slammed down on me again and again, making sure my wife and her husband knew what was happening.

"Oooh fuck Steve, take my ass and make it bleed" she said. "Stick your fat cock deep in my ass and cum as far up as you can I want to you to cum so deep that I tatse it baby - pump my asshole full of your hot cum....hurry - fuck my ass now you bastard!".

I just treid not to think about what was happening, as I knew thinking too much would make me shoot my load again! I grabbed her by the hair and pulled back, jamming her body downwards, lodging my cock as far up her ass as it could go.

""OOOOoww" she grunted. "More, more MOE Steve".

Who was I to argue? I jammed it in again and again, amazed at how much this fox was taking up her ass. I just looked over and watched my own wife being fucked frmo behind by Jack. She looked absolutely stunning as she took it doggie style riding on top of Jack.

"Jack, come over here and fill me up now. I want to be double fucked baby, and I want it

NOW!" demanded Chloe.

I had always known she was a firecracker, but tonight she was exploding for sure! Dee reluctantly climbed off Jack's cock and he moved in front of his wife who was riding my cock facing away from me. I sat still a moment and released my grip on Chloe's hips, replacing them with my own wife's boobs as she moved in next to me and started to kiss me. It was a rather horny situation now. Here I was, my stiff cock up the tight ass of my best mate's wife, as he pushed his own cock into her pussy from the front. I could feel him enter her, and as we started a fucking rhythmn, the two cocks pistoning in and out at the same time, my own wife was tongue kissing me. Dee then moved round to the side of us three, and as we all fucked, she lifted her pussy and took Chloe by the chin, aiming her clit right at Chloe's mouth. Chloe was fast to catch on, and started to lick Dee as the four of us combined to make a sensational fuckfest in the spa.

Amazing though it may seem, we all announced our orgasms as almost the same moment. Jack said he was goig to cum, just as I felt the sperm rising in my own shaft, and Chloe moaned loudly round Dee's clit that she too was about to cum. Dee said nothing. She didn't have to. Her body gave her away. Her breasts heaved upwards and her nipples pulsed as the climax wracked ber body and she collapsed in a writhing heap on Chloes tongue. Deep inside Chloe's cunt, her own husband spewed hot jism into her womb. Chloe absolutely went mad in convulsions as she felt the seed from her husband deposited inside her, and my cock could not stand it any longer. As Chloe jammed down in her orgasm on my cock embedded in her asshole, her bowels were flooded with my own cum. I gripped her shoulders and stuffed every last cemtimetre of my cock into her depths as her ass was flooded and began to overflow all over the spa. There was cum everywhere in the water and climaxing bodies were wriggling everywhere when I opened my eyes from my own orgasm.

It was truly magnificent.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers
12