Tease

Story Info
She sends her boyfriend over the edge after a long day.
1.5k words
3.91
42.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been out all day shopping, and I could see in your eyes for the past hour that you were beginning to get pretty fed up.

"Just a bit longer, baby, and I'll give you a little something when we get home," I whisper, with a wink and a lingering kiss on your neck. That perked you up a bit and you resumed your duties with more vigour, bringing bigger and smaller sizes to me in the fitting room without any complaints. Back in the car I couldn't help but get turned on looking at your big strong arms grip the wheel, imagining them wrapped around my body, caressing my curves. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and the throbbing in my clit was hard to ignore. As soon as you let us into the house I slammed the door behind me and shoved you up against the wall, kissing you deeply, our mouths moving frantically from lips to neck to chest.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" I hear you murmur, in-between kisses.

"Of course baby. Follow me and do what I say, I'm in control tonight," I tell you, and lead you up to the bedroom. Once inside I lock the door and turn to see you eyeing up my ass. "Naughty, naughty! You're gonna have to wait! Now lift your arms while I strip you," I command, and you obey, eagerly.

"Ohh baby, suck my dick," you moan, as my hands brush over your stomach and thighs while I remove your jeans. Ignoring your pleas I push you backwards onto the bed and begin to tease your cock with my tongue, flicking the end ever so slightly. I graze my lips and nipples up and down your shaft and kiss your stomach.

"Do not touch me, or yourself, or I'll stop immediately and you won't get anything," I warn you, and move to stand in front of your excited face. I get up off the bed and you sit up, watching me hungrily. You know you're not allowed to touch so I move until my tits are just inches from your face and strip slowly, all the while you're begging me to let you touch. "No way, big boy, this pussy is mine for now" I tease. Now I'm stood naked in just my heels and I can see the desire on your face. Slowly, I turn to face the wall, bend right over, and stick two fingers deep into my pussy, your eyes widen. "You want some of this, baby?" I groan as I finger-fuck my pussy faster, cum streaming down my thighs. You start begging me again but I silence you and stick my fingers in your mouth. You suck on them greedily and moan as you taste my pleasure.

"Come here, baby, and let me fuck you," you murmur, but a harsh look puts you back in your place.

"Tonight ismynight," I retort, and push you flat on your back across the bed. Using rope I tie your wrists above your head to the corner bed posts, and do the same with your ankles at the bottom. You're trapped now, spread-eagle and ready for me to use. Crossing the room to the drawers to take out a blindfold, I can see you struggling against your bonds. "There's no use in resisting, baby, it'll only make it harder for you," I say with a smile, and place the blindfold over your eyes, ensuring you can't see a thing. I take a moment to smile to myself about what I'm about to do, and climb up onto the bed. The movement surprises you and your breathing quickens. I position myself with my knees either side of your head and my pussy inches above your face, you can smell how deliciously wet my pussy is and start to say something. "Quiet!" I demand, and you take a deep breath, a little apprehensive. I lean over to the bedside table and take something out of the drawer; my big, thick 9 inch dildo. My pussy tightens when I see it and my clit throbs even harder. Ever so slowly, so that you can't even feel me moving, I push the dildo deep into my tight wet pussy, and pull it straight back out. I can see my juices glistening as I shove the tip into your mouth and make you suck it clean. Your moans spur me on and I start fucking myself with it, harder and harder. A deep groan escapes my throat as I reach climax, just inches from your face, and you can't even see a thing. I smile to myself as I get my breath back and slide my dripping pussy down your chest.

"Oh, baby, don't be a cock tease! Please just fuck me!" you beg, but you're not getting what you want tonight. I take off the blindfold and untie you. Your eyes spot the dildo and you move to grab it but I slap your hand away. "When are you going to behave!" I scold, and put the dildo out of arms reach. Pinning your wrists above your head I teasingly slide my gushing cunt up and down your big hard cock, while looking into your eyes. "Don't. Move. A muscle," I order, and arrange myself with your dick pressing into my tight wet hole, pushing down a little and making you whimper.

"Please, oh god please put it in..." you plead, pain on your face, as you try to push up into my pussy.

"Since when do naughty boys get what they want?" I grin down at you wickedly, and get up off your dick. Taking you in my hand I lick up and down your shaft really slowly until you're nice and wet all over, then I put you in my mouth and push you all the way back until my lips are kissing your balls. You let out a deep groan, which pleases me, and I use your big dick to fuck my throat. You move your hand to manoeuvre my head but I stop, and look you in the eyes. "I told you to be good," I remind you, with a regretful smile, "touching is not allowed!"

I get back into position pinning your arms above your head, with your cock straining to enter my cunt. So slowly that the obvious ache on your face makes me feel quite sorry for you, I slide your dick inside me, inch by solid inch. You grin when you realise I've given in as I grind down on your cock, hitting my G spot and making me cry out. "Not so fast," I pant, as I replace your cock with my fingers, bringing myself to orgasm quickly and smearing my juices up and down your shaft. "You need teasing some more, I think, don't you?" I say, coolly. You make a sound like a growl and I giggle, moving back to sit on your thighs with my pussy rubbing up against your balls. You like that, it makes you moan, which makes my pussy twinge with longing. I get down to suck my cum off your balls and stroke my hand up and down your throbbing cock.

"Baby, please stop being a bitch and just fuck me, I need you!" You smile at me, and I can see the yearning on your face. Ignoring your pleas I get back above you and pin your arms above your head again. Bending down to suck on your bottom lip, I kiss you deeply. You kiss me back hungrily, tongues exploring each other's mouths. I can feel you breathing so heavily beneath me and I sigh deeply.
"Get up, and do as you're told. You're going to fuck me from behind and spank my ass until its red. You're not allowed to cum until I say you can, do you understand?" I tell you, and you nod, with a satisfied grin on your face. I get down on all fours and you position yourself behind me, still with a smile on your face. As you enter my tight wet cunt I let go completely, squeezing your dick hard as I scream out an orgasm. This sends you over the edge immediately and you're fucking me so fast, your huge cock pounding in and out of my pussy. You spank me hard on one cheek, and then the other, leaving painful red hand prints. "More! Spank me more!" I scream as another orgasm courses through my body making me tremble all over. You're reaching places I didn't even know existed and the fury with which you're fucking me makes me cum over and over again, clamping down on your rock hard cock. I'm still cumming hard as I tell you to pull out now and cum on my ass.

"Oh god, ohhh god, fuck!" you shout as you spray your hot load all over my stinging red ass cheeks. We both collapse onto the bed, gasping for air, and thoroughly fucked. "Baby, you are amazing," you whisper after a while, and kiss me on the forehead, as we both drift into some well earned sleep.