Tease

Story Info
Innocent tease turns into a big please.
1.5k words
4.26
187.6k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

I awoke to the sound of a splash. It was Deb in the pool. She always was a morning person. I looked at the clock. 10:00. Hmmm. It was Monday morning. I had taken the week off work for some long overdue stress relief. I looked outside to see Deb moving the chaise lounge chair into the sunshine.

She was a Sun Goddess. Her tanned body looked exciting in the hot pink bikini that just barely covered her luscious body. Her nipples had become hard from the cold water and breeze and almost poked free from the tiny bikini string which barely covered anything. She did look good, but at 28 I think that most women do that take care of themselves. I was 10 years Debs senior, but she said age didn't matter and she loved me so that was just fine with me.

As I turned I noticed our neighbor George had also noticed my wife sunning herself. As a matter of fact her was straining himself to get a better view of all he could. George was mid- fifties, salt and pepper hair and in fairly good shape for a man his age. He was also a widow. His wife had died the past Christmas and I don't think that he had dated since then. Just then the phone rang and George looked up. I pulled back. I don't know why. I let the phone ring and Deb got up to answer it. As she did one of her breast broke free. And then the other. She just tucked the string under her arm and came in the house. George also got an eyeful.

I met her on the way to answer the phone. "Sorry, Babe. I wanted to let you sleep." She said as I stared at her perfect 36 C's

"No problem. I was up anyways" and I gave her a long kiss. The phone stopped ringing.

"Always show off like this for the neighbours?" I teased as I gently pinched her nipple.

"Don't start" she said. "Nobody can see our pool"

"No one, but old George"

"George?"

"He was peeking at you from his kitchen window...He liked what he saw" I said with a sexy voice. "Why don't you go out there and tease that old guy some more? Might be fun."

"David! Stop that!" Deb said as she re-tied her bikini and went back out on the deck.

I watched to see if George saw her return. Sure enough George had taken up his position in his kitchen. I looked out at Deb as she looked at me and then let her gaze drift to George's kitchen window. She smiled her sexy smile and reached back and unfastened her top and exposed her hot nipples to the sun. She rubbed suntan lotion over her breast and her nipples grew hard with the attention that they were receiving. I knew that she was loving playing the tease and she knew that I was loving it too, never mind old George.

I went into the ensuite and opened the window a crack to see if I could get a better look at old George. Sure enough I had a perfect view into his kitchen and of George, but I couldn't see Deb. I looked down and couldn't believe what George had in his hand. I mean of course he had his cock in his hand, but I would never had imagined old Georgey boy was hung. I had heard of horse cocks, but this was the first that I had truly seen. He was at least 3" longer than my 7-1/2", but he was twice as thick and very hard.

I returned to the bedroom to see what Deb was up to. She was now on her stomach and had her legs parted wide enough to show her bikini covered crotch. Some of her black pubic hair was exposed and the centre of her pink bikini had become red with her wetness. She was really enjoying this. No wonder George was wanking off. I returned to the ensuite.

Just as I peeked out the window I heard old George grown. He started to ejaculate in streams.

His cum just kept on pouring out after the initial spurts which must have shot 5 feet. Yes old George had certainly enjoyed the show and for that matter I was also quite aroused as I saw George cum. George had disappeared so I returned to the bedroom and signalled Deb to come in.

As she came in I was bursting to tell her what had happen and of course the size of the old gray mare that lived beside us. As I described his cock and a half I could see she was visually excited by the gleam in her eye. I slipped my hand down between her legs and felt her wetness.

"I guess old George wasn't the only one getting hot over this, eh Honey" I said with a smirk as I gently shoved my third finger into her.

"And when he came he shot halfway across the kitchen" I said.

All of a sudden she stiffened and had a very large orgasm and started humping my fingers.

"OH YES!" she screamed. "I want George to have a lot of orgasms".

I tore off her bikini and spread her leg and had the best fuck of my life.

The next morning, Deb was again out at the pool, but this time she had on her thong bikini. It really complimented her firm ass. I looked over and saw that George was ready for the show also. Deb was on her stomach and she opened her leg wide. The thong didn't quite cover her tight lips off her ass and you could her pink crack change to a darker colour around her butt hole. I looked over and saw George had made his way to our fence and was peeping over. He must have thought I was at work.

He grunted " Better put on some lotion or you'll burn where your white". He still had his cock in his hand as he talked thinking no one could see him. Deb looked up at me and winked.

"Would you mind?" she purred.

I couldn't believe how fast the old bugger fastened his pants and moved onto the deck. Deb's stare was directly at George's bulge in his pants and above. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

As George approached, Deb handed him the suntan oil and rolled onto her stomach again. As she did this she exposed the lips of her pussy, which by this time were swollen and wet. My cock grew hard as George started rubbing the white on the cheeks of Deb's ass. Deb moaned and opened her legs wider. George slowly approached her crack with his fingertips and brushed against her butt hole. Deb shuddered. George quickly inserted his index finger into her hot, wet pussy and Deb pushed her crotch toward his hand. Deb undid the side stings of her thong and let it fall onto the deck. By now George had three fingers in her snatch and she was pumping to meet his hand.

She stopped him and rolled over, exposing her wet pussy to old George. George quickly pulled down his pants and let them fall to his ankles. Deb reached up and took hold of his monster. She squeezed it on his knob with her right hand as she tickled his balls with her left. He was hard and large. She pulled it toward her hungry pussy and George took over. He slowly rubbed his enormous knob around her pussy lips. She begged, "Daddy put it in...Please!" That was all George needed as he impaled Deb with his lance. He started to pump and all I could hear was Deb's purring. Deb came with a scream and then I started cumming in my pants.

Just then George pulled out. Deb said "George don't stop" George was squeezing the end as not to cum. "Betty would never let me cum in her. She would always make me take it out before I came. That is why we don't have any children." Deb pulled his cock from his death grip and started to yank him off. No sooner had she started he came as before with a gush. His cum squirted onto her breast and then onto her stomach. He just kept cumming. He grunted loud as the final pump ended. "I better get washed up before Dave gets home. Thanks George, I really needed that. Next time I want you to cum inside my pussy"

"Anytime Deb" he said as her quickly pulled up his pants and went back to his home.

As Deb came inside I was all over her. I was so hot I couldn't wait to get my hard member inside her. I rubbed George's cum all over her chest and down onto her stomach. She was covered, but I didn't let her shower until we had fucked our brains out.

Afterwards, as we lay on the bed Deb asked if I was alright with what had happened. I assured her that I had probably enjoyed it as much as she and George had. She smiled and went off to sleep.

To Be Continued...

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers