Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crotch of her jeans and her panties were soaked with her moisture, just as she had warned me they were when she first arrived. The gusset of her panties clung to her pussy lips when I pulled them off her, as if it was reluctant to leave her feminine secrets naked and exposed to my hungry gaze. When her clothing reached her ankles, Jennifer put her hands on my shoulders for balance and stepped daintily clear of it. Then she twirled slowly in front of me, showing off every delightful inch of her lower half. I dipped and kissed each firm rounded buttock as it moved past, making her giggle with pleased amusement.

“Am I beautiful, Daddy?”

Was she subtly reminding me of our daughter-father relationship by not calling me Rick?

“Sweetheart, there are simply no words to adequately describe just how wonderful you are!” I told her.

“I think you truly mean that, “she murmured appreciatively, “I want to show you everything…and then you can do something really special for me. But first we need to get all your clothes off. It’s ridiculous me being as naked as the day I was born with you still half-dressed…”

With Jennifer squatting down to relieve me of the pair of briefs I had slipped on before we came upstairs, I was struck by an almost irresistible urge to keep her there and offer her my already resurgent cock to suck. But I managed to ward off the impulse somehow and offered my hand as support instead while she regained her feet. When she helped me to shed my tee shirt, she let out a surprised wolf-whistle and the comment, “Not bad Rick! Not bad at all!” My daughter had not seen me without a shirt on in over two years, and, since Claire left me, I had been working out at the gym 3 to 4 times a week. Okay, I will never make the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine, but the podgy, middle-aged office worker body is history, replaced by firmly toned muscle.

“You have no idea how much sweat and toil has gone into that!” I grinned proudly.

“Worth it though,” she sighed, then ran her hands over my shoulders and down my chest and belly. For a long second or two, they hovered above my erect shaft, until she muttered softly under her breath” Stick to the rules, Jennifer, stick to the rules!”

She crawled into the middle of the mattress on hands and knees, her breasts dangling and swaying like luscious exotic fruits from her chest. After she pulled one of my pillows to her, Jennifer lowered and rested her cheek on it, leaving her gorgeous rump high in the air with her legs slightly parted. She wasn’t joking when she said she wanted to show me ‘everything’. She was all there for me to see: the smooth columns of her thighs; her taut belly; the swell of her hips; the firm globes of her buttocks; and, nestled snugly in between them, the dark-pink, puckered star of her anus. Her plump, pouting-lipped pussy, rimmed by soft springy curls, gaped open slightly to show the slick shades of soft pink within and the shut yet inviting entrance to her vagina. I immediately wondered if my daughter’s tight little back entrance featured in her masturbatory fantasies. I was soon to find out that it did. But first, she told me to get in close behind her, “Really close, Rick…and when you cum, make sure it goes on me…do I have to spell out where?”

“I think I will figure it out…!”

She started by gently tracing her pink-centred folds with her fingertips, massaging and parting them to explore the darker shades within, and caressing her hot little pleasure-nubbin in a sensually slow circular motion. She really needed no further lubrication, but she was soon delving with two and three fingers into her small rose-coloured vaginal hole to bring forth glistening body juices to spread liberally around her already slippery, woman-fragrant sexual parts.

Jennifer’s thighs and stomach muscles began to tremble. Her breathing became faster and more ragged. Her swollen nipples ripened to bursting point. My daughter was about to cum! With a gasping sigh she entered herself with her thumb and, using long, deep thrusts, she fucked herself steadily. At the same time, she circled and caressed her anal entrance with the slippery tip of her index finger. She teased us both, knowing that the anticipation of seeing her finger slide inside that forbidden place was bringing me rapidly to my climax. She also knew that it would take one word only from her to spur me into replacing her thumb with my rampant cock! I understood now that she desperately wanted to have my cock inside her! And I desperately wanted her! But Jennifer was using the denial to tease our senses, to heighten our desire, and to raise the intensity of our orgasms to higher peaks of ecstasy.

Little droplets of pre-cum flew from the end of my knob and spattered on her upraised ass. My cock touched her warm flesh several times with the vigour of my stroking massage, sending electric shocks through me. Suddenly, the leaping jolts of my climax arrived. Sperm arced from my tip, splashing in gobs exactly where she wanted it – on her finger and into her anal pucker. Using this fresh, warm, slippery lubricant to full advantage, Jennifer slid her finger into her anus, immediately triggering her own orgasm.

The power of her orgasm made Jennifer slump back against me. My cock slid down her ass-crack and between her legs - instant feelings of wet heat before she reached back and grasped it tightly. I thought for an instant that she was about to feed my still pulsing shaft into the satin tunnel where it belonged, but she was only making sure it didn’t slip in there by mistake. Then she collapsed horizontal on the bed, dragging me down with her.

It was quite some time before we recovered. Eventually, we untangled ourselves and she released her grip on my now limp tool. “Sorry,” she murmured groggily, “that was such an enormous experience, I didn’t want either of us to lose control…” I tried to tell her it was okay, but, to me, my reassurances sounded pretty lame.

We talked quietly for a while, gently stroking the “safe” places, letting our heart rates return to normal and the sweat cool on our bodies, and re-affirming where we were with each other. She asked me, “If there was one thing you could have done while we were doing that, apart from having sex with me of course, what would it have been?”

“Aaaaah, Jennifer! The smell of your sex is so wonderful, I wished I could put my face between your legs and taste you…”

“That sounds like a very erotic idea…kind of dangerous as well. But, let’s see…”

She raised her knee so that I could watch as she reached between her legs and inserted her long middle finger deep into her vagina. Then she brought the shining digit up to me and painted my lips with the honey and salt tang of Her.

My memories of the rest of that night are a just blur of climaxes, one after the other. I had no idea I could cum so many times, although, towards the end, it was just sensation with only tiny amounts of ejaculate to show for it. I came all over her, on her back, her belly, her breasts, her buttocks, her thighs, in her armpits, and again on her face. And together, we massaged my semen into her skin. Jennifer orgasmed far more often than I could - it seemed as though as soon as she recovered from one orgasm, she was ready to begin again. I still have a vivid picture in my mind of her kneeling astride my face with droplets of her sex-lube raining on me as she brought herself off. God, how I wanted to grasp her hips and pull her down to me!

We finally decide to sleep when dawn started breaking; Jennifer had to look reasonably refreshed when she arrived at her mother’s later that morning! As usual, before leaving, she asked me if I could give her a small gift to take with her. After our marathon night it was small, but I managed something. This time she bent over and slipped her jeans and panties down at the back, and I squirted my sperm deep into the inviting cleft of her ass-crack. When I asked why she asked for the ‘little gift’ every time, Jennifer told me that she got a charge out of going to Claire’s with my sperm clinging to a secret part of her body. Also, her mother’s new man had started to come on to her when Claire wasn’t around, and she has thought how amusing it would be to one day show him why she isn’t interested in his advances.

So, this is the pattern we have built up. Jennifer visits me on Friday night for shared masturbation, complete visual revelation, and almost chaste tactile exploration of each other’s bodies. And then, along with a parcel of Me smeared somewhere on her person, she goes to see her mother for the Saturday night before returning to college on Sunday. Almost every time now, my daughter asks me to cum on her face. One time I spurted all over her lips and she let them part slightly to allow my sperm to dribble inside. Afterwards, she told me I had been very naughty and I was not to do it again. But she now openly licks up my sperm if she can reach it with her tongue. She also wets her fingers with her sexual juices and brings them to me to lick.

Jennifer is still a virgin as far as I know; at least, she hasn’t said otherwise. And she hasn’t experimented with girl-girl sex either. Although once, her room mate sprang a surprise in the middle of the night by climbing into bed with her and attempting to start something. “That was a difficult few minutes,” she told me, “but Libby and I are still friends.”

My daughter is due to arrive at any moment – I must be ready for her. On the last two Fridays, she has led me straight upstairs to my bed and asked me to cum directly over her wide-open pussy. It is agonising being just millimetres away from thrusting into her hot wet little hole, but I respect her trust in me. Perhaps tonight she will hold out her arms and say, “Daddy, please, shall we make love?”