Tease and Blackmail

Story Info
Stunning brunette gets her way by teasing.
3.9k words
4.25
49.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin loved to tease. It was her thing, it gave her a kick like nothing else did. Teasing guys that she picked out and targeted anywhere, anyway she wanted to. It thrilled her that because of her sex she had power over men of all types. Her sexual power was what she loved the feel of. The ability to completely dominate a man in anyway she chose.

Her dark shoulder length hair, perfect hour glass figure and a sweet smile where all things she loved to use to reel in and get into the head of a man. She dressed tactically, tight short skirts, eye catching shoes or heels and tops that brought out her charming face and hair in their best light. She also focused on wearing the same perfume every day, to produce pavlovian responses from guys she saw regularly. If they smelled her scent, they would grow weak and their dicks hard. At eighteen, and still in school, she had plenty of practice at teasing and toying with bored, frustrated and horny guys. Teachers, she had decided, could also be tormented and used for her benefit.

When it suited her she chose a new target and then would cruelly abandon him once he had served his purpose. It was a game as much as it was a turn on for her and it had its rewards. Over the course of the last few months she had won many favours and even, she reckoned, done her grades some good, with her cruel, unspoken teasing.

Today, a new guy had arrived at the school, something that Erin was very pleased to hear. It turned out he was in her business class that afternoon and she heard her friend Fiona describe him. Decent looking, polite, not too shy for a new kid and very respectful when he had spoken to her that morning. This was what Erin loved. 'Respectful' in her mind meant 'weak', if a guy was reserved and polite, it meant she could do far crueler things to him and create a horrible scenario for him, whereby he wants to react to her but because of his respectful way with women, feels it would be wrong, meaning he would sit there and stew while Erin took advantage.

She had first come across this advantage with a teacher who had been helping her with exam preparation. Mr Collins, had gone over stuff she had been stuck with specially after class. Collins was a middle aged, well liked man. He rarely shouted to discipline and had a notably respectful approach to students, he treated them with dignity, unlike some others. He was mild mannered and a gentleman. A target that Erin had deemed to be breakable within just one after class study session.

She had arrived just as his last class finished and he greeted her confidently. He sat behind his desk and she sat opposite, crossing her legs in a way that he could get a clear view of her thigh. Though he couldn't see much of her legs, one careless glance was enough to throw Collins off track. She had watched his reactions over time and found that while her whole body had him pretty turned on, he had a certain fetish for legs and feet. Collins kept his cool and started to explain where she had gone wrong in mock exams.

Erin put her perfect hands close to his and looked intently at him while he explained, nodding and smiling as he spoke. Her scent had reached Collins by now and he recognised it from class, Erin used her perfume cruelly so that it intoxicated her victims subtly. Part of him had dreaded this, she was such a beautiful young woman and yet he could only watch, or explain history work to her. His mind wandered as Erin tactfully re-crossed her legs, making sure her cute loafers and the hot feet inside them were both visible when she did so.

Collins mind began to stray off course yet more and he began to get hard. Each time he looked up at her he felt a little more mesmerised, he broke into a sweat, hoping she hadn't noticed his discomfort. She had and she was intent on making it worse. She unzipped her hoodie to reveal her school shirt and proceeded to lean forward, pointing at the work with one hand and stroking her luscious hair with the other. Her dreamy brown eyes looked up at him sweetly.

Collins stood up, hoping his dick wouldn't show through, but he had to get out of her spell. He started writing on the board, some of the work they had talked about. Erin smiled deviously as she saw his bulge. He smiled back anxiously. Had she seen it? He panicked a his hand slipped as he wrote, dropping the pen on the floor. Erin stopped it with her shoe and beckoned for him to retrieve it. She moved her foot off but left it close, so that her already weak teacher would have to kneel before her, teasingly close to what he desired so much. As he knelt down she allowed her shoe to dangle off her foot to make concentration even harder for him.

Collins was now sweating badly and his bulge had not gone away, when he saw her foot and the shoe dangling just inches from his face he thought he would explode. He mistakenly looked up at her when he knelt at her feet and she returned his panicky look with her devious smile. He was thrown yet again and stumbled weakly back to his desk.

"Sir i was wondering about these next exams. How strict will the marking be?" Erin asked in her smooth voice. She smiled innocently at her sweating, somewhat dishevelled teacher.

"Um it will be very strict, Erin i'm afraid." He forced as cooly as possible, moping his brow with his sleeve. She looked very disappointed with this answer.

"I'm sure you'll manage though, you're a very smart young woman." He enjoyed complimenting her.

She smile at that and replied;

"So you will mark very strictly sir. Who decides how strictly you mark these papers?" She played with her hair teasingly as she spoke.

"Um the education board in this region do, ah i can't do much to change their minds." He practically whined, desperate to please the brunette goddess in front of him, to give her good news.

"Have you tried?" She enquired innocently.

"I...err no but if i did it wouldn't work." He sweated. She smiled coyly at him, knowing he was putty in her hands.

"That sucks sir. How about we teach them a lesson together." The word 'together' made his mind race.

She stood up suddenly, pulling her seat round the desk to that she sat next to him and crossed her legs so that her foot was leant ever so softly on his shin. She pointed to the papers they had been going over.

"Mark mine differently." She said flatly. He looked anxiously at her. She smiled divinely back at him. Her foot still touching slightly on his leg. His dick raged and his head fought for control. She was in command here.

"I can't do that Erin, they would notice." He reasoned desperately. She smiled sweetly in response.

"You can. For me." She basically instructed. She moved her foot closer to his and started gently rubbing it on his leg.

"I...um, Erin this is wrong." He gasped in panic at her suggestion and the arousal from her sweet foot that she had now slipped out of her shoe.

"Do it for me." She instructed again, speeding up her foot and moving closer to him. She put a hand on his and caressed it.

"Erin, please." He started to beg. "I can't." She giggled at his pitiful state.

"Yes you can." She smiled at him, moving her foot up towards his crotch and flipping her other leg onto his desk. He gasped but didn't stop her.

"Or maybe i need a scribe sir, you know, when someone breaks their arm and gets the teacher to write for them." He winced. Erin now had her foot on his crotch and was teasing his dick through the material, her other foot was now at play too and making the same teasing journey up his leg towards his throbbing member.

"Seriously stop this, i can't help you and please, stop with your feet, i..." Collins grew desperate.

Erin now moved both her stockinged feet onto his crotch and started to rub through the material. Her toes made grabs for his cock and Collins moaned in pleasure.

"So, sir. I've changed my mind, i want you to be my scribe." Erin smiled at him. Her feet had found a good grip and were tormenting his cock, making it grow and bulge and then teasingly slowing down to torture him and make him yearn for release. Her perfume had now thoroughly intoxicated him and she unbuttoned her shirt to add tension.

"Erin thats enough!" He said in vain. His dick was edging closer at her command and she had him utterly beaten. Erin now took her phone out of her shirt pocket and turned on the camera when he wasn't looking.She was ready to complete her plan.

"Sir, are you going to be my scribe?" She asked sweetly, speeding up her feet and leaning in close to him so that her velvet soft hair brushed his cheek. Collins grew closer and closer to orgasm and suddenly Erin reached forward and yanked down his trousers. She used his belt to gag him roughly and tethered his legs together for the fun of it with his tie. He tried to resist but she sank her teeth into his shoulder and refused to stop biting until she was done. Her cruel teeth marks stood out on his skin.

"Oh Erin, please i can't do this with you." He whined, tears slipping down his cheeks. Erin laughed sexily in his face and stuck her middle finger up at him.

"Do you think i give a fuck?" She laughed cruelly.

All protection from her nasty teasing and sumptuous feet was then gone and she took him right to the edge. Her soft sensuous teasing had broken all resistance, he now wanted to cum. She stroked and caressed using her soft feet, and planted kisses on the skin she had just hurt.

"Just say you'll be my scribe and i'll stop bullying you." She whispered into his ear.

At this she pulled of and stood up, leaving his erect, throbbing cock on its own. Stands of precum gushed out with the sudden change of feeling.

"Finish it Mr Collins." She instructed, flipping out her phone and starting to film. He looked terrified but was too desperate to resist and grabbed his dick, causing it to spurt thick cum instantly. Collins groaned with pleasure as Erin filmed the whole thing. He knew after the best of the pleasure had been and gone, that he was in big trouble. Erin owned him with blackmail.

She smiled down at his splattered, wretched state, toying with her lovely hair. She put her shoes back on and faced him with her sultry looks and mesmerising smile.

"If i get anything less than an 'A' from now on, this video goes viral." And with those cruel words she strutted out leaving Collins collapsed, beaten and blackmailed in his chair.

Sure enough, since then History had been easy, she hadn't done any homework and had simply been let off, and sometimes she skipped classes, again with no consequences. That experience had taught her the weaknesses that a polite, mild mannered man can have. All men were weak before her beauty, but some were more vocal in trying to resist, others tried to play hard to get. Polite, well meaning men were no such issue, the only potential stumbling block was her guilt at exploiting them in such brutal ways. But it had never yet stopped her.

The new guy was Brad, and as Fiona had described, he was well mannered but confident in his new school. He had just turned eighteen but acted a few years older than that. Fiona had said he was not the stereotypical idea of a good looking guy but had some handsomeness about him, enough to merit a second look. Blonde hair and broad shouldered, and about six foot, he had started well by joining sports teams and had become like by most of the guys as a result. He figured girls would warm to him over time.

Erin always liked to find a use for guys she put under her spell. She often teased for fun but she loved getting rewards and perks from her games too. Brad was in her Business class, she would watch and see if he could be of use. Her female teacher couldn't be manipulated so having someone to do her homework or something would be most welcome. She watched his progress in the class carefully over the rest of the week.

The next Monday she had made her decision. If she didn't move quickly he would become settled in the school, while she could defeat him then, it would be far easier to get him while he was fresh. Two homework assignments had come and gone and he had been punctual and achieved a 'B+' and an 'A-', the teacher, Mrs Forbes telling him, in Erin's earshot that she rated his work highly. Brad had been pleased and motivated by it. Erin felt that way too.

Class was in the afternoon, the final lesson of the day, a factor that could bode well for Erin. Brad had been in a double PE lesson and was feeling knackered and wanted the lesson over with, no hassle, just note taking and then home for a rest. The class was only about ten strong and Brad and Erin were the only two in their row at the back of the class and sat at opposite ends of the desks. Erin knew it would be too obvious if she moved over so she decided to use it for her advantage and make him long for her to be near him.

She made sure to be a minute or two late so that he would get a full view of her as she came in, taking in her scent too, other guys in the school swooned for her, but Brad was not yet addicted. She brushed past his desk and sat down, smoothing her hair and crossing her legs. She got out her books and relaxed in her seat, she had just over an hour to start off her gradual but dangerously effective seduction and enslavement of Brad.

After twenty minutes or so the class was put into pairs and so Erin and Brad were matched up. Research had to be done on computers and the pair had to come up with a business plan. Brad's father had set up a business so he knew his stuff, while Erin had done enough revision to know what to do. After some small talk both settled into their work, splitting tasks between each other. Erin was frustrated, he clearly thought she was hot, but had flawless self control and manners. It was time to break him down.

She yawned obviously and stretched, making sure to show off her firm breasts. Then she turned to face him with a puzzled expression on her face.

"I'm so stuck, how on earth do i do this?" She pointed at her screen that showed projections.

"I mean it could just be anything couldn't it, its guesswork." She complained, still facing him. Her looks would get him on side at first and he leaned over to help her. She took the opportunity to move closer, so that her body was on his mind and her scent was intensified. Brad felt his cock shift in his boxers and willed it to stay calm. Erin was was something of a goddess in the looks department and very teasing in her manner. He explained projections as calmly and clearly as he could and then went back to his work. Erin thanked him and decided to keep on at him, chipping away at him. He was tired and probably quite bored with the work and that meant she could tease him hard and get him very horny.

A few minutes later Erin deliberately dropped her pen close to his leg, almost, but not quite under his chair or out of her reach. Brad saw it and started to reach down for it, Erin timed her move carefully, pushing her foot towards it, as if to drag the pen back to where she could get it more easily. The result was embarrassing for Brad who ended up touching her sexy foot instead, as it dragged the pen back. He began to blush;

"Ah sorry about that." He tried to sound cool but he was uneasy, it wasn't his fault but still, it was awkward.

"No problem." Erin flashed a naughty smile at him. He was off balance, now it was time to keep at him. She leant over into his space, brushing her arm against his chest and pointing at the screen with the other.

"Whats that?" She pointed at his powerpoint presentation, it was a graphic of a calculator on the profit/loss slide.

"Um its just a picture, in theme with the numbers." He explained, unsure why she had asked.

"Hmm, if this is a joint presentation, i want a say on the pictures." She mused, still leaning sexily over his desk, very close to him. Brad started to get hard and tried to fight it again.

"Ok sure, in-fact lets do this part together, so we're both happy with it." Boring but necessary thing to say, he thought, but it was diplomatic too. He wanted to keep the stunning girl next to him onside.

"Are you ok with that picture?" He asked. Erin shook her head with a slight smile that worried him.

"No, it needs to be prettier." She replied sweetly, her smile growing into that naughty grin she had displayed earlier. It made his dick harden, going beyond a semi, but also unnerved him a bit.

She eased his hand off the mouse her touch turning him on, and found a picture of a flower from google. He looked at it sceptically.

"Thats better." She grinned, putting it on the slide.

"Ah, Erin i dunno, it doesn't really fit." He hoped she would let him change it.

"I like it." She smiled sexily at him.

"Its better than your silly calculator." She teased, she wanted to irk him and then seduce him.

"Look its not really relevant." Brad laughed, not sure how to take her. He reached for the mouse but she put her hand on and left it there, smiling cutely at him. He started to feel slightly irritated. He tried to pull her hand off but she used her other to fend him off. Her touch and grab on his upper arm made his already interested dick harden yet further. She looked smugly at him and winked.

"I'm the boss on this project." She teased him, still firmly gripping the mouse, it represented where power in the struggle lay. Brad sighed;

"Ok boss, you can have flowers but you have to do the talking for that slide." He bargained, it was hot what she was doing and he loved working with her, if only for the thrill, but he would not be made a fool of. Erin knew he was confused and intended to use it against him.

"Get to work." She teased again, and proceeded to order him about on the slide. Brad grew restless, in his pants but also in the situation.

"Why am i bothering?" He mused, half joking half serious. Erin's piercing green eyes looked a him and with her perfect red lips she said;

"Because its me." With an arrogant twinkle in her eye. Brad gulped blatantly, he felt captured by her, unable to refuse her words.

"Ah, ok." He tried to laugh it off but it came out at a nervous croak. Erin just smiled warmly and went back to bossing him around. She has started off strongly and now had Brad on the back foot. She leant in more closely to enhance the teasing. For the next ten minutes they continued like that.

Erin timed the next phase carefully, making sure that the class had fifteen minutes to go. She leant her leg delicately against his under the desk. Nothing suspicious just some coincidental contact he thought, and he decided to enjoy it. Erin left it there waiting to see if he would pull away, if he did she had work to do. If he didn't she was winning. His dick which had had a workout that afternoon was once again smashed up against his boxers and at a horrible angle. Brad felt he would go crazy if he didn't adjust or move.

Erin had done this umpteen times and a handful of those had resulted in her victim's dick getting crushed up at an awkward angle and she knew the signs. He glazed over as he worked, still under her orders. She through out a curve ball;

"Am i a good boss?" Her innocent, cute eyes and smile made him blush.

"Uh, yeah, too many flowers but um yeah." Brad joked. Erin gave him a playful slap on the cheek.

"Hey quit insulting my flowers." It was a bizarre conversation, Brad thought but it was nigh on flirting and he was tired and liked it, she was soothingly hot. Erin liked his reaction and noticed a slight grimace as his cock clearly put him in pain. Brad felt it swell at a horrible angle, but if he tried to move he would look obvious. Erin moved her foot in so there was more contact and started to play with her hair sexily making him glance constantly at her beautiful, seemingly unintentional tease.

Brad shifted in his seat and reached for his belt to try and ease the angle. It had the desired effect and Brad was noticeably more relaxed. Erin passed comment;

12