Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband gets sloppy seconds.
1.5k words
4.01
90.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rene_tx
rene_tx
6 Followers

I sit on the garage floor for several moments. A multitude of things were running through my mind. Who had that man been? What were you going to think when I walked into the house with it being obvious someone had just fucked the shit out of me? But most of all, how much I wanted someone to finish what the rapist had started.

Shamed by the thought, I slowly picked myself up, and stumbled into the house. Nervously I head to the other side of the house where I noticed the light on in the study earlier. The movement in the door way has you turning to greet me, when you notice my appearance.

"Holy shit!! What happened?!" pops from your mouth. You come towards me, lift me up and carry me towards the bedroom where you place me on the duvet.

Glancing down you notice how red and swollen my breast are. You can see the marks of fingers in my white white skin.

Head bowed, I proceed to describe what has happened in the garage. With me eyes cast down, I don't notice the excited gleam in your eyes as you realize the new security system would have the whole episode on tape!!

As I'm describing to you how the intruder came in me several times and told me what a slut and come whore I am, my pussy clenches still hungry for my missed orgasm.

"It's ok, sweetie" you say, "you know you're nobodies little slut but mine." You cup my face and force my face up to yours. You look into my eyes, and I begin to realize that you're not mad about another man fucking the pussy that you own, but that you're as excited as I am.

"Oh!" I breathe out. I lean forward, hoping to catch your mouth in a feverish kiss.

"Unh, unh, unh." You say pushing me back. "I want to check you out and see just what this attacker did to you."

You start at my head, tilting my face one-way and then the other. You notice the traces of dried pussy and come juice on my face and raise your brows.

"He wiped his dick off with my face," I whisper. Just saying the word send another pulse of heat and wetness to my pussy.

You just nod, but I notice that you shift around, trying to find a comfortable place for your cock to reside in your pants.

You rub your thumb across my puffy mouth, instead of asking why they are so red and swollen, you slowly push your thumb into my mouth and make a small moan as I start sucking it and running my tongue across the tip.

"Oh, please" I cry as your hand moves lower to my throat. "I can't take it anymore!! He came so much inside of me, but I didn't come!!! Please! I can't wait!!!"

You look at me with that evil grin you have and say "But you will wait won't you?"

Frustrated, all I can do is lie on the bed, trying surreptitiously to rub my thighs together and stimulate my clit. You reach over and slap my thigh, silently admonishing me. I pout as you run your hands over my shoulders, and down my arm. You leisurely run your hands back up my arms. I am thinking you are going to take all night at this, when you palm my breasts and pinch my nipples so hard that my back arches off of the bed.

"Mmmmmmm" I moan as you continue to twist and pluck at them.

"Did you like his hands on your tits?" You ask.

"Yesss!!!" I hiss as you continue.

I feel instantly bereft as you just chuckle and move your hands down to my waist and then tummy. You get on your knees beside the bed, and pull my ass to just barely be hanging off the side. I splay my legs open, so that you can see the part of me that needs attention most. You grab my hips, and rub your thumbs back and forth over the dips under my hipbones.

You have me cross my ankles and lift my legs straight into the air. "The curve of your ass where it meets the top of your thighs is going to bruise" you say, running your palms over the spots.

"He was fucking me from behind" I huskily whisper. "He wasn't concerned with anything else but putting a load of cum in my cunt." Just saying the words turned me on so much!!! In my mind I was replaying how hard he had slammed his cock into me. Remembering how it had felt as he came, and came, and came in me.

I realize you are gently spreading apart my pussy lips. "Fuck" you grunt as you notice the cum that starts dripping from me. I whimper as you reach out and run the pad of your thumb around my clit. I can't hold still!!

"Please!! I'm begging!! I want you to fuck me!!"

You can't take it any more either and quickly stand and remove your pants. You sit on the side of the bed and yank me to the floor to where I'm kneeling in front of you. "If you want it so badly, you little slut, you can get me ready for your cunt can't you?" You ask as you grab my hair and rub your cock against my face.

I grin, because if your cock were any more ready it would turn purple. Greedy for it I open my mouth wide and gobble down your cock so that it hits the back of my throat.

"God!" you groan as I work my tongue up and down the length of your dick. I love making you come with my mouth! I hum and twist my head back and forth so that I know you are getting the most out of it.

"Fucking your face!" you gasp. You pull may hair into two ponytails and use them like handle bars as you jack my mouth up and down your dick. I reach up and cup you balls, squeezing and rolling them in my hand, like you're my priest, and they are my rosary. "Suck it" you yell. "Suck my dick you little slut! You're mine!! You know how I want it!!"

You are pumping into my mouth so hard and fast that I am worried for a moment that I won't get the cock that I need for a second time tonight!!!

You yank my head back, pick me up and toss me onto the bed. Flipping me over, you shove my head into the covers, and raise my ass into the air.

"I want to fuck that slutty, come filled snatch of yours" You force the length of your thick cock all the way up into my pussy in one might push. "Uuugggg!!" you grunt. "Fuck!!" You pound away at my cummy snatch. "Fuck!! It feels like I squirted a whole bottle of lube in there!!"

I'm so excited by now by the first savage fucking, and now by the way you are just using my pussy like it was the last time you could ever fuck. My pussy is gripping your cock, pulsing, as I am about to come.

You are gripping my hips pulling my pussy onto your dick. I reach between my legs stretch out the lips around my clit so that your balls can slap it as you pound into me.

"Fuck me" I scream. "Fuck that pussy!! Give me your cum. I want to be flooded with come!! Put another load in that snatch!!" I want it so bad!! "Ah, ah, ah, god yes, oh, oh, oh yeah, I'm coming all over your cock! Feel that cum mixing with his! Oh, baby, ummm...... give me more come!" I moan and thrash about, my cunt rhythmically squeezing and griping your cock.

"Fuck!!" you yell as you try to force your way into my spasming pussy. You can't take the feel of my pussy stroking and squeezing your cock!

"Unnngg!! Unnngggggg!!" You start grunting as finally load after load of cum shoots into my already overflowing cunt. "Take that cum you little slut, fucking whore, take all of the fucking cum!" You yell through clenched teeth. "AAAAArrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!" Your dick spays cum into me, mixing with the cum already overflowing me and running down my thighs.

You slowly pull out of my well-used pussy and are amazed that another drop of come oozes out of the tip of your cock. You set back onto your heels, looking at me as ribbons of come run down my legs from my swollen and reddened pussy. You gently lay my exhausted body along side yours in bed and lift my tired and satisfied eyes to meet yours.

"Whose little cum slut are you baby?"

"Yours" I sigh, "Only yours" as I snuggle up to your chest and drift off.

rene_tx
rene_tx
6 Followers