Tease Deuce

Story Info
Old Georgey boy is back, bigger & meaner than ever!
1.8k words
3.89
102.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

It was the Monday after my week vacation as I was getting ready to go to the office when Deb came into the ensuite.

"Morning Love," she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. She was wearing her hot pink bikini that barely covered her crotch and her 36DD's. She looked so sultry as she applied the sun block on her dark tanned body and the white parts that may be exposed to the elements. The hot pink bikini looked so sexy against her dark tan. that I almost called the office to take an extra day.

"What are you up to today?" I asked knowing that sure enough 'Old Georgey Boy' would be around just in case she needed him.

"I haven't got anything planned. I thought I would just lay around the pool and relax," she said with a sly smile on her face that she couldn't hide. I could see excitement in her eyes as I got into my car and waved goodbye. 'Yes' I thought to myself. 'Old George was in my wife's mind ever since she got a load of his mammoth cock and the way it filled her.' (see Tease) I could feel my own cock start to harden as my mind wandered.

Then it hit me. I had to drop my car off on the way to work. I quickly phoned the office on my cell telling Suzie, my secretary, that I would be late. The dealership didn't have any courtesy cars so I had their driver take me back home, figuring that I would take Deb's car as she wasn't going to be using it. I had the driver drop me off at the top of the street, saying 'It's such a nice day I think I'll walk the rest of the way.' Walk be dammed. When the courtesy van was out of site I broke into a gallop. I slowed when I reached the driveway and quietly entered the house. 'No sign of Deb', I thought as I crept into the bedroom to get a view of the pool area and deck.

Well, it was much more than I had imagined. George, our neighbor was on our deck with his horse cock out. It was still soft, but it was hanging very long. Deb had my tape measure in her hands and she was trying to measure it. It looked to be just below the foot mark and it wasn't erect as of yet. I could see Deb's eyes get big as she saw how long it was. Suddenly she rolled over and said, "Spank me Daddy! Spank me with your 12" hose. Spank me hard! Please Daddy," she pleaded. With that she raised her butt and wiggled it at the old buzzard.

I could see old George's top lip begin to quiver. He took a hold of the base of his massive organ and gave Deb a sharp slap on the ass with it. She squealed "Again! Harder Daddy! I've been a bad little girl." Again George gave my wife's pretty ass a whip. With each whack, George's cock got harder and it started to swell. Not so much longer, but thicker. Soon it became impossible for him to effectively spank her ass with his cock. Deb realized this and rolled over to face George. She looked as if she was in a trance as she looked at his monster. She tore off her bikini bottoms and exposed her sodden pussy to our neighbor. I could see George's nostrils flare as he inhaled her scent and looked at my wife's wanting pussy. The lips of her pussy glistened with her wetness. George rammed two fingers into her wet snatch. Then three. She met his thrusts as he roughly fingered her.

"Now Daddy. Put it in. Fuck me hard and this time I want you to shoot your hot cream deep inside of me," she cried out. With that George pushed his lance against her hot cunt. I watched as he slowly impaled her. I could see how full she was as the old guy started to pump. Deb tried to get more of George into her, but he was bottoming out. Her cunt had swallowed about 9" of his dick. I knew she had probably reached her limit as I watched with my cock in my hand. He just kept on ramming it into her, giving her all she could take. Then all of a sudden he stiffened and I could see Deb clamp on to his cock. 'This time she wasn't going to miss his eruption.' And erupt he did. I could see the cheeks of his ass tighten as he gave one mighty thrust. His balls were shaking as he pumped his hot cream into my wife's abused pussy.

He came so much that his jism started to overflow out of her pussy and ran down the crack of Deb's ass and onto the deck. Deb came as well with a scream as she pulled old George close. I moaned out load as I came also. My first pump landed on the curtain I was hiding behind. About two feet away. The next squirt landed on my shoe and the rest ended up on my trousers. I quickly changed and snuck out the door. I grabbed a bus at the corner and finally went to work.

As I rode on the bus I thought, 'I can't believe how horny it makes me to watch this old guy fuck my wife with his big cock. I feel guilty for some reason. I don't know why, but I do feel guilty for the way it turns me on. Old Georgey boy has never had it so good and Deb must really get off on this father fixation she has with George and she sure loves his horse cock. What the hell. No harm done.' Or so I thought.

I arrived home a little later than usual as I had to stop in and pick up my car. '$480.00 for a lousy tune-up and oil change. Shit!' I thought as I walked in the door. Deb met me as I walked in and gave me a big kiss. She had on lipstick and her eyes were make up. She wore a short black skirt with the side slit up to near her hip and a white see through blouse that was so low cut that her tits almost fell out as she walked. To say the least she looked a little slutty.

"I like the look," I said as I reached under her skirt and started to stroke her naked pussy, "And no panties to boot."

"We're having company for dinner," she said pushing my hands away.

"Company?" I inquired.

I could feel butterflies in my guts as she said, "I invited George over for dinner. He'll be here in a minute so go get changed."

Sure enough as I was going into the bedroom the doorbell rang and I could hear George's voice. As I was changing I glanced out and saw Deb and George with their arms around one another. 'Oh God! Now what' I thought. As I came into the room they parted and George was looking me straight in the eyes. Deb sat on the couch and George sat right next to her. I looked at Deb and she was staring at George like I wasn't even there.

George got up and offered his hand to me not breaking eye contact. He gave me a big warm smile as I shook his hand and I smiled back. I felt a little embarrassed knowing that this old guy had fucked my wife this very afternoon and I watched in the shadows. 'What the hell,' I thought. "So George," I opened. "Did you have a good afternoon?"

George finally broke his stare and cleared his throat as he looked at Deb. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open, almost in shock. I liked the effect. "I know my loving wife did," I continued as I looked at Deb, who was now looking at me as her cheeks began to flush. "Well didn't you then," I taunted. I wanted to here her say it. I guess that I just wanted everything out in the open. I felt totally in control.

"Dave, what are you saying?" she said in her little girl voice.

"Well, Babe, I think that in the future, that is if old Georgey Boy doesn't mind, I would like to be present when he treats you to his gift of nature."

"No, I don't mind at all," Georgey quickly barked, "Not at all!"

I went and sat down beside Deb and pushed my hand under her skirt onto her hot little crotch. I spread her thighs so George could get a good view of her pussy as I slowly inserted one finger. She was HOT! I removed my finger and raised it to my mouth and I sucked her juices from it. As I inserted two fingers I could see that this was having an effect on George as he adjusted his wang in his pants. Deb noticed also as her pussy contracted on my fingers. My cock was also very hard at that moment.

I gave Deb a deep kiss and lay her across my lap, bottom up. I slapped her ass once quite smartly. She squirmed but remained where she lay. "George! Give her a wack with that hose of yours', won't ya?"

Man that guy can move fast for an old guy. He whipped off his pants grabbed his foot long and gave Deb a nasty wack. I was truly amazed as we continued our assault on her beautiful buttocks.

"OH YES," Deb cried as we spanked her to her first orgasm.

I could see George was in need of relief so I offered, "Do you think that thing would fit in her pussy George?" His nostrils began to flair as he gasped "Oh ya!" More like a stallion, not the old gray mare he had appeared.

I rolled Deb over and spread her leg wide open and leaned her across my lap. I undid her blouse as I watch George start to mount her. He was quite gentle, probably a lot more than I would have been had the situation been reversed. I could feel Deb stiffen as he inserted his monster. I pinched at her nipples as I kissed her. George started to pump and she responded with a groan of delight. I worked my boner free and was wacking it as George continued to fuck my wife. I came with a squirt onto Deb's belly and she began to stiffen. I could see George was getting to the short strokes and all of a sudden he exploded also. I found it so erotic as we all came together.

Well our arrangement lasted for a little over two years until old George died. ' No it wasn't during one of our romps.'

'I was at work.'

'And the deal was that I would always be there.'

' But Deb was the one that called 911.'

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers