Tease Me Pt. 01

Story Info
What happens when I come over your house to play.
804 words
4.44
16.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come over.

You're waiting for me.

You let me know you have a friend coming over later but I don't bother to ask who or when. I just want to see you.

You know I shaved for you so you ask me to show you my pussy. I like how you get straight to the point. I'm feeling shy but also excited as I pull my skirt up and my underwear down. You tell me how pretty my pussy looks and caress my outer lips, pulling them apart slightly to see the gathering moisture. You tell me to get on the bed and spread my legs so you can take a picture. I can tell your dick is starting to get hard when you squeeze it gently.

I get on the bed and spread my legs open for you, dropping my panties to the floor. I'm getting more wet and my clit becomes engorged as you take pictures and play with me. You give me a lick or two, again on my outer lips, deliberately ignoring my clit, and then tell me to get on my hands and knees so you can take a picture from behind. You start to finger me more aggressively, while also using your tongue to spread moisture from my pussy to my asshole. You know this drives me crazy and always use it to your advantage. I start to moan as you transition to fingering my ass. Occasionally you reach forward and pinch my clit, teasing me but not letting me come.

You stop touching me and tell me to come and suck your dick. I wrap my fingers around the base of your cock and begin slowly at first, licking first around the head and then giving you long, slow licks upward. I take you fully into my mouth, making a seal with my lips, sucking up and down, eventually increasing the speed of my ministrations. I can feel you getting harder, your balls tightening. As I work on you, you put the cuffs on my wrists and begin to taunt me gently. "You like sucking my cock after I play with your ass, don't you? You like being my good girl, right? That's right. You look so pretty when you get me off."

You reach down and start playing with my pussy which is soaking wet by this point. I can tell you are getting close to coming but then you stop me and tell me to lay on my side. I am nervous and excited about what's coming next, as I hear you reach into your box of toys and grab the butt plug. I try to shrink away but you order me to stay put. You use the plug to play with me, rubbing it against my clit, dipping it inside my soaking wet pussy, and teasing my asshole with it. I can barely contain myself as you push the plug in while continuing to toy with my clit. The plug makes everything more intense but before I can come, you pull my head back to your cock.

Your phone starts to buzz as I'm getting you off. You ignore it at first but finally grab it and send a text or two. You grab the lube and guide my finger toward your ass. I gently but firmly push my finger inside you as I return to sucking you off. I can tell you are getting close when you grab my head and slap me. I blink back tears as I feel your cum start to hit the back of my throat. I swallow everything you have to give, becoming even more aware of the growing ache between my legs, hopeful that you'll get me off next.

But you have other plans in mind. You tell me that your friend is outside and you need to let them in but they won't stay for long. I try to hide my disappointment as I go to remove the plug and clean myself up. That's when you stop me. "Pull your skirt down and leave it in. I want to be able to pick up right where we left off." I go still, my mouth slightly ajar, as I contemplate what you just instructed me to do. But of course I'll do as you say. I like to be compliant for you.

Despite my nervousness, I feel a new gush of wetness between my legs. I can hear you as you open the front door, welcome your friend, and make your way back to your room. Right as I hear the door open, I look down and realize the cuffs are still on my wrists. I look up at you when you walk in wondering if my face gives away how badly I need to come.