Tease, Party, Peg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would have to give him time to adjust to the girth of it, so she pulled out her phone.

James raised one eyebrow, incredulous. "And I'm the impatient one?"

She snapped a picture. "Now make a sexy face."

He was still incredulous, so she gave a small thrust, and he moaned delightfully. She took another picture, much better this time. She opened up her messenger and sent the picture to Marie with a text: *Delete it when you're 'done' XO*

"I think I'm ready," he said, not questioning her phone use further.

"Well, if you insist," she said and began to fuck him.

He moaned every time she lunged forward, and she had to fight the urge to take a video for Marie. If she saw that, she'd probably be begging Andy to let her fuck him.

They went at it for a while, Lynn enjoying his noises and faces, feeding him more and more of his sticky precum. When they paused for a break, Lynn reached for her phone and saw a text back from Marie.

*HOLY SHIT! THATS SO FUCKING HOT!!*

She sent her friend another picture, this time with her finger in James' mouth, with the message: *He really likes his own precum! ;D*

Then she remembered something James had said earlier. "So, is now a good time to talk about your book?" She gave him a little thrust, just to show she was being playful.

He smiled. "Is this the 'don't give up on it yet' speech? I think I had one of those last week."

She gave him a harder thrust, the little shit. "No, I was going to say that maybe you should try out something different, while you wait for the book to sell."

"Like, pegging erotica?"

Another thrust and he gave a bigger moan. He was getting close. "I'd read it."

He looked like he was mulling it over, but she grabbed his cock and gave him three short thrusts. He moaned even louder. "Okay, okay! Done! Just make me cum!"

Lynn gave in and fucked him for all he was worth. A few thrusts later, and James had sprayed hot cum all over himself, from belly to forehead.

"You look so hot," she said. She reached for her phone and snapped another picture. "Will you eat it for me?"

James didn't look like he was as into the idea anymore, not now that he'd actually cum, but he was willing to do it for her. She set to video record and picked up fingerfuls of rapidly cooling cum and fed them to him. Seeing that she was recording, he made a show of it, moaning and giving little "mmmms" with every lick. When he was done, he stuck his tongue out and blew her a kiss. She didn't even think before she sent it to Marie.

Lynn pulled out and smiled at him. "So, you better tell Andy you joined the dark side."

James looked confused, but caught on. "I don't have my phone near me. Just text it to Marie."

Lynn tried to hide her grin as she did so. *James says he's going to start writing pegging erotica. Just tell Andy he 'joined the Dark Side'*

The instant pingback read: *I can't fucking believe it. Call me tomorrow. I think I'm going to need some new hardware.*

It was getting late by then. They would have to clean up, eat dinner, and prepare for work in the morning. Still, Lynn could only look down at her husband, after sex glowing, and smile. Things were about to get interesting for the two of them.

12