Tease to Please Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
907 Followers

"One," Elise moaned.

"Slap!"

"Twooo!"

Another wide handprint bloomed across Elise's pert bottom, on the right this time.

"Slap!"

"Thr—three Doctor Peters!"

The tone of lust in Elise's voice was giving Arthur a stiffening erection. Was it possible, he wondered, that she was really enjoying this?

"Slap!"

"Four!" Her voice crept higher.

Elise's right hand was definitely shifting side-to-side upon her pussy, Arthur noted. She was rapidly flexing her knees in succession too, making her ass and thighs wiggle temptingly.

"My God," Arthur thought, "she really IS getting off on this!"

Elise found herself waiting impatiently for his next barehanded slap. She wanted to be discreet about how much she was enjoying it, but the urge to rub her naked clit was way too strong. Once again, she was failing to resist an impulse.

"Slap!"

"Ting..." the Model O began to chime.

"Five!" she squealed, her voice suddenly three octaves higher. "Oh God, Doctor Peters!"

"Slap!"

"Ting..." A second bolt of joy coursed through Elise's little body.

"Fuck yes!! I mean six!"

"Ting..."

"Slap!"

"Seven! Oh..."

"Ting..." continued the Model O.

Arthur saw Elise's hips wiggle furiously. He spanked her again.

"Slap!"

"God yes!" whined Elise. "Seven?"

"No Elise, that was eight. Try again." Arthur's voice no longer calm. His gaze was fixed on her wriggling fingers. Her tiny perineum looked soaking wet.

"Ting..."

"Slap!"

"Eight!" Elise panted. She lost the ability to think of anything other than pleasure. She blurred her hand over her clit as the Model O tinged again. Between all that stimulation and Doctor Peters' swats, she was about to climax.

The next two spanks went uncounted.

Arthur stopped spanking her and instead cupped her wiggling right hand. He gently forced his two longest fingers between the petals of her inner labia. Elise arched her back and moaned, struggling to lift her hips higher.

The Model O chimed for the twelfth time as Arthur's fingers sank inward, embraced by an incredible slipperiness.

Elise squealed, hurriedly working her clit. Her hips pumped against Doctor Peters' hand and her vaginal canal tensed repeatedly. Arthur saw her anus do the same. When the orgasm hit, her entire body trembled. Her feet slipped off the consequence box and she tipped over the back of the sofa. Pleasure exploded through her and her face burrowed into the leather seat cushion.

"Ahhh!!" she cried out.

"My God..." Arthur whispered, feeling her young pussy convulse around his embedded fingers, "you're so wet."

Elise's body shook from head to toe. The leather cushion under her mouth became sprinkled with spit.

"Please!" she begged as Arthur's thick fingers embedded themselves further. "Spank me Doctor Peters... just a few more times!"

Arthur was in no mood to refrain. He extracted his hand and swatted Elise's upturned bottom again. His erection twitched each time he saw Elise's tender flesh jiggle beneath his blows. Wetness dribbled from her. Her body quaked beneath him.

Eventually Elise's rabid panting slowed and Arthur stopped spanking her. After allowing her a few breaths to recover, he pulled her back up onto her feet and stepped back. The small rear flap of her dress fell into position as she stumbled down off the consequence box and stood before him. Her skin was trembling. Her pantyhose remained twisted around her thighs. Her right hand still cupped her crotch and her eyes were teary.

They stood face to face, no more than a foot apart, and stared at each other. Despite her four-inch heels Elise was still a foot shorter than him. Her bodyweight was less than half his, yet her breathing was almost as loud. Perspiration shone on both their foreheads.

"I'm sorry Doctor Peters," Elise said between breaths. "I came... in front of you again."

Arthur swayed uneasily. He had no idea what to say. His lifted his right hand to his beard. It smelled subtly sweet from Elise's wetness. He felt evil for having touched her.

"I think," he began quietly. "I think we're done here. You may go home now, Elise."

Elise let her watery gaze wander down to Doctor Peters' beltline. She saw a prominent ridgeline under his pants, descending at an angle from his crotch. It looked painfully thick and long.

"Are you sure?" she asked, glancing back up at him. "I don't want to be... selfish."

Arthur took a step backward. "No, it's just, it's just..." he stuttered, "I didn't think you would... enjoy that."

"Me neither."

Elise still had not raised her pantyhose. She stood exposed in front of Doctor Peters with her nipples jutting obviously through her dress and her wet mouth ajar. Her skin was flush with arousal. She moved her hands to her bare bottom and slowly rubbed it up and down.

Arthur's penis was pounding with excess blood pressure. Its proximity to Elise's naked and willing vagina was maddening.

"You..." he said "make me want to do very bad things."

Elise gently twisted back and forth above her shoes and grinned. She let her gaze fall to Arthur's crotch again.

"Ditto," she said softly.

Elise looked back up into Arthur's eyes and kept smiling. She continued absentmindedly rubbing her bare bottom. A long silence stretched out.

"Should I... put my clothes back on?" she asked finally, raising one eyebrow.

"Yes... yes, I think that would be best." Arthur answered. He let out a heavy sigh. Then he continued: "We can't do... It wouldn't be right."

Elise pulled her pantyhose up, wiggling her hips into them. "I know."

Arthur escorted her back to his office in the laboratory. She went to the closet and changed into her normal clothes. Within ten minutes they had bidden each other goodbye with a hug and Elise exited through the heavy mechanical delivery doors out onto the street. The early evening light gave the scene outside a golden glow. Arthur watched her walk to the end of the block. He smiled when she paused to rub the seat of her grey jeans. Then he shut himself in behind the doors and plodded back to his apartment.

He turned out the lights and collapsed across his bed. His groin ached. His testicles felt enormous.

"God... Dammit!" he moaned into a pillow.

*

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
907 Followers