Tease Tortured By 4 Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he didn't know was that there was no danger of that, because the women had discussed beforehand that they were not going to permit that for him. They had discussed how they would tease and torment his penis, but always keep him short of ejaculating. They figured that was a wicked toruture in and of itself.

Leona gave him one tease kiss after another, no more than 2 inches from his eyes. In between kisses she would smile and laugh. "Aww, what's the matter , Billy ... poor baby ... poor little bad boy ... wants a kiss but can't get to it. "Poor widdle baby", she cooed in mock baby talk, "He's been such a bad boy ... and now he's being punished ... yeah, poor baby ... so frustrating ...yeah ... too bad. Will you be a good boy, now? Huh? Can you be a good boy and do what you're told? ... such a bad boy ... I think you're gonna need lots and lots and LOTS of teasing and punishment ... don't worry, sweetie we're just getting started".

"Liz, honey", she asked, "would you be a sweetie and set up one of the seats for me?"

"Sure, Mom", she answered. Amy had ingeniously designed seating for the women into the torture platform. There were several places along the edge of the frame that a very comfortable seat with a back on it could be attached.

"Set it up so I can tease him with my feet, honey".

"Now girls", she continued speaking to Linda and Lori, "I think he's been in here long enough that he needs to pee ... please take care of that, would you?"

They stopped the teasing of his shaft and removed the nylon. Lori got the urine bottle from the table. She fitted it over the end of his penis, and Linda began pressing down on his bladder, encouraging him to urinate. Actually he was very glad to do so, he really had to go. Once relieved, he felt a huge pressure had been released from his gential area. What the women knew was that relieving him that way would actually make their tease torture even more effective because having to urinate can cause a man to tense up muscles that might hinder some of the sensations they wanted to administer.

"How about some feather - work?", suggested Lori.

"Perfect", said his mom, who also removed Lori's nylons from his nose.

Linda, Liz, and Lori each grabbed a fuzzy feather from among the items that had been assembled. Liz started in slowly on his balls and the area just under the balls. Billy responded quickly and began moaning through his gagged and taped mouth.

Leona positioned herself in the seat. It was padded, contoured, and could be set in for hours quite comfortably and relaxed. After all, there was no need for them to be uncomfortable ... it was Billy who was being punished!

She had kept her black high heeled pumps on the whole time. She was not wearing any nylons at all. She knew that when she first took her foot out of the shoe it would have a pungent aroma; because she hadn't washed her feet for 5 days ... on purpose ... just for this little 'party'.

Billy saw Leona's right shoe slowly coming toward his face. She was sitting in such a way that over the top of the shoe he could still see her gorgeous face, smiling ... almost smirking. The underside of the tip of her shoe reached his chin. She pushed; and his head went slowly back, pinning it against his bound arms. She made a slow display of removing her left shoe. She smelled the inside of it; and said it stunk. Then smiling, she slowly lowered her left foot to his nose.

Lori grasped the base of his shaft between two fingers. Then Linda and Lori each began to work on both the front and the back of his shaft with the fluffy feathers. Sometimes they both stroked up and down together; sometimes they alternated ... one going up and one going down. Sometimes they stayed in the very sensitive area just below the head and worked there.

Billy thought he was losing his mind, he had never, never, ever been aroused like this before! This far exceeded the arousal he experienced when he first discovered his sniffing fetish. To actually see the feet he had grown to fantasize about, to actually smell them ... not just the nylons ... and to have his penis stroked (not just doing it himself) was beyond comprehension. Whenever he masturbated himself, he did not waste a lot of time doing it. This thing that they were doing to him was unbelievable ... playing, teasing, prolonging, toying with him, taunting him verbally ... was literally torture ... and was making his head swim and his genitals throb.

Leona gently rubbed her toes back and forth across his notrils. She shifted her foot so that he could see and smell the soles. She returned to brushing her toes back and forth, back and forth across the nose. "Do you like that, sweetie?", she asked playfully. "Is it stinky? Here, maybe the right one isn't as bad. She slipped her left high heel back on, and pinned his head down again. Then she teased him with the right foot. "Is that better ... or worse?", she laughed. Billy was losing his ability to think. The feather teasing on his scrotum, groin, and shaft was unbearable. It was just enough to drive him insane with desire, but nowhere near enough to let him ejaculate; it went on ... and on ... and on ... not stopping.

Leona then took both shoes off and teased his nose with both feet; alternating between the left and the right, the toes, the soles. "Well honey, if you can't make your mind up which you want, you're just going to have to smell both at once". The girls got a good laugh out of that. She continued her verbal torment, "Which do you like better honey ... smelling the feet of my nylons or my actual feet?"

"Uh - oh", said Lori. She noticed pre-cum start to ooze out of the head of his penis ... one drop at a time.

"Billy!", Linda shouted, "this is exactly what I'm talking about".

She grasped his engorged shaft at the base. Leona removed her feet from his face so he could see.

"This is NOT permitted!" "I will NOT allow you to be sexually aroused like this!" "Get rid of this disgusting erection of yours ... right now!"

Lori and Liz tried to 'help' by taking turns licking off the pre-seminal fluid that was oozing out of their poor nephew's penis. Linda ran her thumb and forefinger up the length of the shaft, bring out the rest of the pre-cum. Even after they had it all cleaned off they continued to lick his shaft for a short time, giggling.

"OK Billy ... I guess you've shown us that need a lot more more help in overcoming your little problem", said his Mom.

"Liz", said Linda, "would you mind heating up some oil?" She headed over to the microwave.

"Lori", continued his Mom, "would you please get the clothespins assembly ready?".

CHAPTER 5

Lori went back to the 'supplies table' and selected a device that held 18 plastic clothespins. Each clothespin was connected by a small chain to a flat piece that looked like a ruler. She positioned herself by his groin so that she could attach them to his testicle sac ... one by one. She began picking out the spots to clip them on. She pulled a piece of the loose skin away from the main part of the sac, and fastened the first one. She watched Billy's face carefully for 'feedback'. He winced and moaned as she let the first one go ... to spring shut on his skin ... pinching it. Good, she thought ... but she also thought she could get these to hurt a little more.

She continued to hook the clothespins on, one after the other. Each one that went into place brought a verbal and visual reaction from him. She varied where they went. She placed them on the underside, the sides, and even directly under the shaft. A few of them she just attached to pubic hairs. She experimented with different amounts of skin being clipped. It seemed like the less skin, the more it seemed to hurt him. So, she readjusted several of them to have less skin ... more pain!

Liz had returned with a spray bottle of massage oil that had been warmed up in the microwave.

"Lori, go ahead and fasten down the clothespin assembly", said Linda.

Lori took the straight edge 'ruler' part and pulled it toward the bottom part of the torture platform. "Liz, hand me that extender cord".

She fastened it to the straight edge through a series of small eye bolts. She then took the other end of the cord back towards the bottom edge of the platform. She then slipped it through another eye bolt and started pulling it tighter. All of the clothespins were being pulled and tugged simutaneously, but they all remained fastened. The more she pulled, the more his balls felt like they were being stung by bees or pierced with needles. His sac was really being pulled and stretched!. When she was satified that she had pulled about as tightly as she could without them coming unfastened, she tied off the end.

He tried to scream in pain, begging them to stop, but all they could hear was loud unintelligble sounds. Leona had walked over across the room and was now coming back with a large bottle of wine and 4 glasses.

"Billy", his mom announced, "you need to improve ... and you need to do it right now! I'm not going to give you too many more chances", she added angrily.

Leona poured them all a nice glass, and his mom started sipping hers right away.

The pain of having his balls pinched and stretched had actually caused him to lose his erection.

His mom positioned herself so that she could grasp the base of his penis between her left thumb and forefinger. Wagging his flaccid penis back and forth a little she announced, "This is what we want to see". Of course, just her touching him again and even that little bit of stimulation of wagging it in the air had started his arousal process all over again. He tried to think of anything ... anything but getting a hard on ... anything except how much these women had aroused and fueled his sexual desires for so long ... anything except his helpless, humiliating predicament. Just then, he felt a warmth on his penis.

His mom began spraying warm oil all over it. She was not in any hurry, and she made sure she got it all coated well. His cock was growing again. It became a shiny, oily pole that glistened in the light of the room.

She let it lay back down on his stomach, it started to twitch involuntarily ... while they all sipped more wine.

Linda finally set her wine glass down to begin. She grasped the shaft between her left thumb and forefinger. with her other hand she started by rubbing one index finger up and down the length of his shaft, on the top side. Every once in a while she let her finger cross over the helmet ... and then slowly back down again. Then she took two fingers and ran them up and down the backside of the shaft ... many times over. She went back occasionally to the top side with the two fingers.

"He's really hopeless", laughed Lori, observing his hardening erection. Liz and Leona agreed by nodding and giggling.

"Well, it's up to him ...", she said.

"You know", said Liz, "you'd think that incorporating some pain in with the stimulation would help him get his arousal under control".

His grandma said, "I think you should just accept the fact that he IS going to get aroused ... so, I say for now, let's just go for a tease torture". She continued, "Liz, give him another injection of aphrodisiac but blend in a decent dose of the orgasm denial agent also".

"OK Billy, get ready to go insane", she said wickedly.

CHAPTER 6

Billy felt several sharp pains below his scrotum and along the area between his upper thigh and groin, as well as a few just above the hairline of his pubic area. Those were the areas his Aunt Liz had chosen to inject the drug.

After some more wine, his mom re-sprayed oil on his now totally engorged shaft.

She started giving him full, slow, sensuous strokes. The slippery oil caused there to be distinct slurpy squishy sound to the stroking. She occasionally sped up, but always slowed back down. She also stopped completely. His cock would twitch hopelessly in the air for more stimulation. She would say, "You are a very, very bad boy".

She would resume with two or three strokes and stop again. "Poor baby ... mommy won't give you what you want? Huh? What would you like, sweetie?. Do you want more of this?", she said as she resumed full strokes. Then she stopped that and wrapped her fingers around the sensitive upper part. At first she didn't move her hand at all. He started to try to thrash around ... to hump her hand ... to get some stimulation. Then she squeezed gently ... twice, and resumed her non moving position. Linda was amazed at how much she was enjoying this. She was in total control of her son's cock. She felt a rush of power and control. She decided that she was going to do this to him a LOT. He deserved it! Smelling her panties and the feet of her nylons, indeed. Well, if he wanted to get aroused, she would get him aroused ... there would just be no relief. The teasing would go on and on ... he had no choice in the matter ... She knew that the more she did it, the better she would get at it. Poor Billy, she thought ... his balls were going to packed with cum; and she would see to it that he was aroused often! She had never thought of herself as a 'torturess', but as she continued tormenting the boy, she realized it was a good fit.

She again grasped his cock by the base with two fingers. With the other hand she gave him a slow steady stoke upwards. She let her hand come off the top ... she held it within centimeters of his shaft, just out of reach. She widened her grip so that she would not actually touch it but resumed the stroking motion up and down.

"Linda", Lori exclaimed, "that is driving him wild!"

Billy tried to buck and squirm to get contact, but could not. Then she sprayed on more warm oil. She crooked her thumb around the top side of the shaft. She slid it up and down ... the entire length. Each time it crossed the sensitized helmet he grunted with pleasure. While she kept this technique going she very slowly started to close her grip on the backside of his glistening shaft with each progressive stroke. Each stroke was now becoming more and more fulfilling to the tortured boy. Then she came to a full stop, her oily hand resting at the base of his cock ... not moving. Muffled moans of frustration and agony could be heard from behind his taped mouth.

His hips began to thrust wildly... to continue the sensation ... but the straps allowed little more than an indication of his efforts.

"You see, honey", said his grandma sweetly, "you just can't help yourself, no matter how hard you try". She moved in closer actually climbing up on the platform. She stood over him, her feet straddling the sides of his elbows, her backside to him. He saw clear up her skirt. Were those the same white cotton bikini panties he first experimented with in grandma's room?

She looked down from that height over her shoulder, shook her head and laughed. She removed her skirt. With a smooth motion, she lowered herself to her knees, straddling his upper arms, and carefully sat down on his face. She adjusted and wiggled a little until she felt his nose nestled against her anus. She made sure he could breathe, but each breath had to be taken through his nose ... his mouth was still taped shut; and each breath he took was saturated with the scent of her crotch. All the pungent smells of a woman who had purposely not washed herself or her panties for 3 days were invading his senses. It was like a heroin addict getting a fix!

Linda resumed the teasing torment she was administering to his enraged cock. Mostly she started and stopped, creating unbearable agony for the boy. She also kept a grip on his testicles to see if he was getting too close to an orgasm. She got to where she could sense exactly when to stop and when to resume ... to create the maximum frustration. She rarely put more than 5 strokes together before stopping. She experimented with doing 1 full slow stroke, and stopping for 3 seconds, then another, then stopping for 3 seconds, on and on, over and over. She decided that this was really a good technique, because he seemed to respond with what she thought was screaming ... but was sucessfully muffled out by his taped mouth and Leona being perched on his face.

"Mom", said Linda, "I think I'd to like to try sitting on him".

"Of course, sweetie", she answered. "Let's trade places".

Leona was an absolute expert at 'edging' ... as Billy soon found out. His grandma's cock teasing was excruciating.

Linda nestled the crack of her ass into his nose, but not as gently as Leona had done.

She leaned up and then moved back quickly, over and over. She sat up straighter and rested her hands on her hips. She started bouncing up and down. She felt his nose being forced deeper and deeper into her anus.

"Is this what you like, Billy?", she said laughing. "How do you like mommy's rear end now?" She bounced up and down harder. "Are you glad now? Are you happy that you snuck into my dirty clothes, sniffed my stinking panties, and then gave yourself an orgasm? Huh? Yeah, poor baby. His mommy caught him and now he has to be punished."

She stopped for a second, raised up and turned so she could look down at him. "Who's the boss around here, huh?", she asked impatiently. "You thought it was you! You thought you could do whatever you wanted. Let's see how you like this".

She pulled her panties completely off. She sat back down and felt his nose slide up her butt again. She resumed the bouncing. "Who's the boss now? Who's the boss now, Billy"

Leona had to very very careful with the cock stroking at this point because she knew that even though his mom was badly abusing him, it would arouse him tremendously. She went to single slow long full strokes, up once and down once ... with a 15 second interval inbetween.

Linda stopped bouncing. Instead she curled her feet under her son's head. She sat up a little straighter, and with her feet, forced his head further in. Then she leaned back, suffocating him. When she sensed that he couldn't stand it anymore without passing out, she leaned up again. They heard him hungrily breathing in air through his nose. She let him briefly catch his breath ... then resumed his suffocation. She went through 4 rounds of this.

"Wow", she thought to herself. "I have learned a LOT about myself today. I absolutely love this. Poor, poor Builly, she thought. I am going to do this whenever I want ... and it's going to be a LOT! I didn't realize how much I needed to punish and torture a man. So what, poor little Billy is going to be the one who has to suffer ... he deserves it! He deserves even more than I will dish out. Sniffing the feet of stockings and socks ... I don't feel sorry for him ... it's just too bad. He made his choices ... now he can live with them", she thought happily.

Soon Liz and Lori got their turns. It all went on and on until everyone had gotten the chance to smother him with their foul soiled panties, and practice their handjob tease techniques.

Now, it was time for more wine.

PART 2 AND UPCOMING CHAPTERS:

Besides the 'Torture Platform' Billy will spend time on two of the the other devices that were built by Amy.

One was named 'The Horse'.

It is a device where you place your victim on it in a sitting position. The basic design is an 'A Frame' with an opening at the top. The victim's penis and testicles hang down through the gap ... and his ass is completely accessible. His legs are spread apart by flat boards set at a 45 degree angle. The legs and ankles are strapped to the sides. The man's weight is supported by his inner legs ... about mid thigh.

Many variations are available to secure his upper torso. The quickest and easiset would be to shackle his wrists together, pull them above his head and secure them tightly to an overhead fastener. Other variations that are available include securing his wrists behind his back and hoisting them upwards ... bending him over at the waist.