Teased Beyond Comprehension Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh" was all her son could say, as she ran the fingertips of her other hand down his open placket to flick his other nipple. "Oh mommmmmm, that feels soooo good!" Carolyn had Jon right where she wanted and could see the pre-cum coloring his pajama pants as he flopped around in ecstasy. She kept up the torture, giving Jon the best and most drawn out nipple massage ever.

"Does mommy's big boy feel good? Do you think I can make you pop-off just from playing with your nipples?!" She squeezed and pumped his nipples over and over as she taunted his mind. "Your cock's bigger than I ever imagined, is that all for me? Are you going to show mommy your big boner? Are you mommy's proud little boy? You should be! Stick it up for me baby! Make a big penis tent out of those soft pajamas mommy bought you! Do you think you can hide that big boner from mommy? I'm going to make a momma's boy out of you tonight. Are you ok with that, sweetie?"

Jon was lost in incestuous pleasure as he moaned and his pelvis began to thrust rhythmically.

Carolyn stopped the machine, brought a chair over and sat down just behind her son. Jon was still in heaven having enjoyed the massage more than he imagined. Carolyn asked "want to feel mommy's mouth?"

Jon didn't know exactly what she meant, but quickly he said "Yes, mommy, I do!"

Carolyn opened his shirt and whispered in his hear, "Mommy loves you the best, my sweet baby boy, now let mommy show you how much!"

Her tongue darted from the back of his neck up to one ear, then the other. Jon moaned with excitement. He'd never felt anything like this before. "Feel good baby?"

Her tongue ran to his shoulder blades then up to his shoulders and neck. Carolyn's mouth opened wide and sucked Jon's collar bones from the edges of his shoulders to his neck and back again. Her tongue raked across the nerves in his skin, back and forth, back and forth, and then French kissed his neck and ears. Back to his neckline she went, over and over until Jon was a complete mess. "Mommy's just getting started, dear, why don't you rest for a second."

Jon sat there in the chair literally panting with excitement. He had no idea of his mother's talents and his cock and balls were brimming with cum. All he could think about was how much he wanted to explode all over inside his loving mother.

Carolyn got up, dimmed the lights a little and changed the song to one with a soft rhythmic beat. She brought the duffel bag over and knelt between Jon's legs, with his fully erect cock just before her. She loved big cocks and her son's was the biggest she had ever seen. Only recently had she seriously considered seducing Jon when she caught a glimpse of his length coming out of the shower one day. "I've never seen a bigger, yummier cock on anyone and I have to have him!" Carolyn thought to herself. And she was about to send her son Jon to places he hasn't even imagined yet! Now she was going to lay claim to her son's penis, to enjoy whenever she wanted.

Carolyn asked Jon "Do you trust mommy, sweetie?"

"Yes mom, of course I do!"

"Mommy wants to play a game with you -- are you up for it?"

"I think you can see that I'm up for anything with you, mom!"

"Good then!"

Carolyn took a pillow from the sofa nearby and told Jon "Lift up, baby".

Jon lifted up his ass with his hard cock almost poking his mother in the face. She slid the pillow underneath him and doubled it over. Jon sat back down, now in a permanently up-thrust position, his cock waving like a flag pole under his pajamas. Carolyn took two heavy silk covered ropes from her bag and bound Jon's ankles to each chair leg, tying the knots just tight enough to comfortably keep him there.

"Mom, what are you doing? I'm not too sure about this!"

"Trust mommy, baby, we have all night and I have lots in store for you! Ok?"

She then moved to the back of his chair and carefully tied his wrists behind him, comfortably, but enough that he wasn't going anywhere! Then she stood over him and promised him he would enjoy her little game. As he nodded his head in agreement, she dipped her tongue deeply into his open mouth. Their first passionate mother son kiss would always be a favorite special memory for both of them and they tongued each other's mouths vigorously over and over.

"I love you, Jon!"

"I love you too, mom!"

"Mommy's going to show you just how much she wants you."

She moved back to between Jon's legs. Carolyn was so turned on at the site of her son. He was gently bound with legs spread open and his cock jutting a mile straight up from his crotch. She had fantasized about pleasuring her son mercilessly. Her plan had worked perfectly. Her son was breathing hard, staring down at his mother. She planned to take all the time she wanted getting to know her son's most intimate thoughts. She had made men beg for hours teasing their cocks and Jon would be no exception.

She removed a second massager, a silicone cock ring, a small butt plug and a bottle of lube from the duffel bag. She made sure both massagers were plugged in, tested them quickly and laid them on the floor between Jon's legs.

With her tools of torture in front of her, Carolyn spoke to Jon with an intentional voice.

"Now we're going to play a game, honey. I think you'll like it."

"What do you mean?" Jon said as he stared down at his mom in her soft blue, open collared polo. Her huge breasts filled most of the background behind his up thrust cock as he dreamed of sliding between them.

"Mommy wants to know all your dirty little fantasies!! Are you ready to play mommy's game sweetie?"

Jon thrust his penis straight up at the thought of his mom milking him off. He had no idea the pleasures she had in store and how far she could bend his young mind. As he thrust his hips, his cock accidentally jutted through the opening in his satin pajamas. Jon tried but couldn't free his hands to put it back in.

"Oh, my big boy! Mommy see's you're ready to play!" Carolyn slid her hands up his calves and around the back of his knees, spreading them slightly. She took in the sight of his throbbing tool which was now bare before her. She had never seen a cock so beautiful before. His veins were thick and the head was already coated with pre-cum. She wanted all of her son, up her, in her, all over her! But first she would pleasure him until he was out of his mind in love with her.

She slowly ran her hands up the insides of his thighs, lightly brushing the satin into his muscles. "Feel good my baby?" Her fingertips moved back down to his knees and spread them even wider. Next Carolyn methodically opened the bottle of lube and squirted a good amount into her hands. She glanced at the camera and smirked has she warmed the liquid with her skin. Her left hand gathered around the material at the base of Jon's penis and pulled the skin back taught.

"You're really a beautiful boy, Jon. Mommy's going to make you feel like a big boy tonight." She took her other hand, lubed his shaft and head, but was careful not to give him too much attention too fast.

Jon trembled and thrust with pleasure as she stared lovingly into his eyes.

"That's it baby. Let mommy pop your boner nice and hard!"

Jon was in heaven.

Carolyn's right hand reached for a cock ring and placed it on top of the huge throbbing tip of Jon's cock. The smile left her face as she focused on preparing his cock. Holding the base of his cock firmly in her left hand, she slid the cock ring down around the base of his shaft. His cock was now red, throbbing and ready. She slowly rubbed her fingertips over his balls through the satin pajama bottoms. Over and over again, she teased his balls with her fingers as she watched his cock fill with blood.

"That's it Jon. Let mommy fill those balls up. That's it sweetie!" His cock was huge and throbbing with pleasure. His balls were full. He was ready.

Carolyn watched Jon's eyes roll back as she grabbed both massagers and flicked them on low slowly moved them close to the sides of his throbbing cum filled shaft. Jon's cock visibly moved and thickened with anticipation.

"Ready for round one, sweetie?!"

[end of Part 2]

12